A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We thoroughly enjoyed our shower and, as always, ran out of hot water before we were done. I threw on my robe and went out to the kitchen to begin breakfast while Becky performed her toilet. When she finished, she came out and relieved me so I could go and get dressed. By the time I came out, Becky had breakfast plated and ready for me. I gave Becky a quick kiss before sitting down and digging in.

We spent the next few hours preparing for Christmas dinner and straightening the place up. Dad finally showed up at about 2 PM. I ran to the door when I heard the knock. I threw open the door and pulled Dad in for a hug. "Love you, Dad," I said.

"Love you too, baby," Dad replied. "Where's the woman who stole your heart?"

I grabbed Dad's hand and pulled him inside, where Becky was standing, looking a little nervous. Dad smiled, pulled her in for a big hug, and said, "Merry Christmas, Becky. I'm glad to finally meet you."

"Thank you, Mr. Adkins," Becky said, returning his hug. A huge smile came over her face, and tears gathered in her eyes as she realized my Dad was genuinely glad to see her.

"Oh, please," Dad returned, "Call me 'Tim' or 'Dad' if you wish."

Dad turned to me, still hugging Becky, and said, "Angel, you never told me she was so beautiful."

I beamed from Dad's praise and snarked, "What? Did you expect me to hook up with someone ugly?"

Finally, Dad let Becky go. He saw the tears on Becky's face and asked, "What's wrong, dear?"

"Nothing, Tim," Becky said. "I'm just so glad you don't hate Cindy or me for being gay."

"I couldn't hate Cindy any more than I could hate myself," Dad said. "She is who she is, and I'm just fine with it. That she chose you tells me you are also a decent person. So, I couldn't possibly hate you either."

"Thank you, Tim," Becky said, hugging him again. "I love her so much, and I'm just so glad you're okay with it."

I joined the hug, wrapping my arms around Becky and Dad. After a beat, we separated, and Dad headed back out to his car to get the gifts he got for us. I hugged Becky while he was gone and said, "I told you he'd just love you."

"Oh, Cindy, I'm just so happy right now," Becky said. "I just wish my parents were as accepting as your Dad."

"Give them time, my love," I said as Dad returned. "They'll come around eventually if they really love you."

"Oh, I truly hope so," Becky said.

We broke and spent the next few minutes opening gifts. Becky had made Dad a lovely cuff bracelet with native silver and turquoise. Dad really loved it and put it on, looking at it from time to time. I got Dad several biographies and histories of prominent English politicians.

Becky opened her gift from Dad. It was a lovely cardigan sweater. Becky teared up, hugged Dad, and said, "It's beautiful, Tim. Thank you so much."

I opened my present from Dad. It was a large, hard-cover book about the British Parliamentary system of government. When I looked up at Dad, he grinned and said, "I don't want you to think it is inscrutable anymore."

"Thanks, Dad," I said, grinning away like a fool. I hugged Dad and said, "I'll make sure I read it so you can't get away with trying to shine me on about British politics anymore."

With the gifting over, Becky and I finished preparing dinner while Dad watched TV. Finally, dinner was ready, and we sat down and enjoyed our meal. Dad made sure to pay Becky a lot of attention, getting Becky to laugh and enjoy herself.

Finally, it was time for Dad to go. He hugged both of us again before he left. Once he was gone, I pulled Becky in for a hug and kissed her hard, making sure she knew she was loved. Before things got too hot and heavy, we broke and cleaned up, finishing the dishes before we went to bed...

December 1985

By the last Saturday before Christmas, our business at the pier had nearly wiped out our jewelry inventory. Becky was in heaven thinking about the new jewelry she was anxious to get started on after Christmas. Seeing how animated and happy she was brought tears to my eyes. I thought back to the past couple of years when I resented how her jewelry made her so happy while I was so miserable. Becky noticed my ruminations, leaned over and kissed my cheek as we pulled out of the parking lot at the end of the pier onto Manhattan Beach Blvd. "Why so sad, love," she said.

"Oh, sweetie," I said. "I was just wool-gathering about how much things have changed in the past couple of months. Seeing you so happy makes me so happy. I was just thinking about how I used to resent how happy your hobby made you, and I couldn't share that happiness. God, I was such a bitch!"

"No!" Becky exclaimed. "You were sick and couldn't help it. Now that your hormones are settled, we're going to be fine. I love you, and if I had to choose between you and my jewelry, the jewelry takes a hike."

"I hope it never has to come down to that," I said, taking Becky's hand in mine as I started up the street.

"Me, too, baby," Becky said, kissing my knuckles. "Me, too."

Christmas was going to be different this year. Since my father's death earlier this year, our tradition of having Christmas dinner with my father was over. However, we began a new tradition this year. Becky's parents had finally come around and accepted the fact that she was gay.

Believe it or not, their turnabout was due to them finding religion. Becky's parents started attending a non-denominational church, Oasis Church. It had opened last year in Beverly Hills. I was there when they contacted Becky and begged her for their forgiveness. I shared Becky's tears as she said yes. They would be here tomorrow for Christmas dinner, and Becky was on cloud nine thinking about it.

We were busy cleaning up and ensuring we had everything needed to prepare dinner. All of the presents were wrapped and under the tree. We really didn't know what to get them since Becky hadn't seen them for twenty years, so getting them gifts was challenging. Becky made a necklace for her Mom and a cuff bracelet for her Dad, which were color-coordinated. I bought her mother a knickknack and her father a leather wallet.

By the time we exchanged our gifts before heading to bed, we were tired but not too tired to enjoy a couple of orgasms before falling asleep. All too soon, the sun sneaking in around the shades woke us up. As I turned and looked at Becky, she smiled and said, "Good morning, my love."

I returned her smile, pulled her in for a kiss, and said, "Good morning, my love."

Once Becky was thoroughly kissed to my satisfaction, she pushed me away and scrambled out of bed. "I need to pee," she said. "Do you want to watch?"

Naturally, I jumped out of bed and joined her in the bathroom. Instead of heading for the toilet, Becky opened the shower door and said, "Get in and lay down."

I gasped as I realized what Becky was going to do. I scrambled into the shower and scooted down so I was as prone as I could get in the tub. Becky then stepped in and squatted over me. We locked eyes as her bladder let loose, and her hot urine splashed onto my body. I moaned, "Oh, God," and my right hand flew to my clit as my left hand spread Becky's urine over my breasts and core. I started strumming my clit as Becky continued squeezing out more hot urine, guiding the stream up toward my face.

When Becky's urine stream hit my face, I opened my mouth and closed my eyes as I captured some of her urine in my mouth. As I swished her tangy urine in my mouth before swallowing it, I felt my orgasm crashing over me. Just as the last drops of urine hit me, I came to a screaming orgasm, and I screamed, "Oh, god, Becky," as I shuddered and came undone. It seemed like I spasmed forever before Becky stood up, closed the shower door, and turned on the water. As Becky's urine swirled down the drain, Becky helped pull me up and said, "I hope you enjoyed that, my love."

"Oh, God, yes," I averred. "Thank you, my love."

"Good," Becky said. "Merry Christmas, Cindy."

"Best Christmas present ever," I thought as Becky soaped me up and cleaned me thoroughly. Of course, I returned the favor and made Becky scream as I made sure I cleaned every square inch of her body.

After a very refreshing shower, Becky and I dressed and enjoyed an excellent breakfast. We started preparing for Becky's parents to come. They wouldn't be here until 4 PM, but I spent most of the afternoon hugging Becky and trying to keep her calm. She kept vacillating between being ecstatic and nervous about seeing them. Finally, to keep her mind off the reunion, I sent her into her workshop to design some jewelry.

Finally, the doorbell sounded. I walked to the door and opened it just as Becky came up behind me. I saw two people in their late 60's or early 70's and noticed that the woman looked like an older version of Becky and that the man was tall and thin but looked fit for his age.

There was an awkward pause before Becky pushed past me and flew into her mother's arms. "Oh, Mom," she said, "I missed you so much!"

There were plenty of tears all around as her father wrapped his arms around his wife and daughter. "Oh, Baby, I'm so sorry for everything," he said.

Becky put an arm around her father and said, "Oh, Dad, I missed you too."

After some time passed, Becky pulled back and turned to me and said, "Mom, Dad, this is Cindy, the woman I love. Cindy, this is my Dad, George, and my Mom, Christine."

I held out my hand to George and said, "Hello, George."

George took my hand and firmly shook it, and said, "Hello, Cindy. It's good to meet you."

He let go of my hand, and I turned to Christine. She stepped up and pulled me in for a hug as I said, "Hello, Christine."

Christine just hugged me tight and said, "Hello Cindy. Thank you for taking care of my girl."

"It was my pleasure," I said as I stepped back. "Please, come in."

We all trooped inside, and Becky led her parents into the living room. We sat down, and after a pause, George cleared his throat and said, "Christine and I have a lot to make up for. We rejected you because we thought you had brought shame to our family. We were wrong. We're glad that you have both forgiven us for our stupidity."

Turning to me, George continued, "Cindy, for all those years, I wrongly hated you for corrupting my daughter and taking her away from us. Your forgiving us makes you a better person than I'll ever be."

Turning to Becky, George said, "Becky, I don't expect us to immediately return to how we were before you outed yourself to us. However, I hope we can try to get there in the coming months and years."

Becky took my hand in hers and said, "I never hated you for rejecting me, and forgiving you for that was easy for me to do. I love both of you, and that has never changed." Looking at me, she continued, "However, forgiving you for your rejection of Cindy was much harder for me to do. Cindy is my love, and she never did anything to you that deserved your condemnation."

Turning back to her parents, Becky finished, "I do forgive you for that, but I'm not going to forget how unfair it was for you to do what you did."

Becky's parents looked down at that, tears in their eyes. I teared up, too, thinking about what Becky had just said. Before the silence went too long, I said, "Let's just promise each other to put the last twenty years behind us and move forward. Sharing recriminations about that prevents us from doing that. It's Christmas, a time for rebirth. Let's accept that and enjoy the fact that we can celebrate this day together."

George and Christine looked up at me, and I smiled to let them know I was sincere. Becky beamed at me, happy that I was okay with everything.

With that, George went out to the car to get the gifts they had brought for us while Christine joined Becky in the kitchen to finish preparing dinner. Once George entered and put their presents under the tree, he joined me in setting up the dinner table. Soon, we were ready for dinner. Before we started to eat, Becky said, "I'd like to say a prayer before we eat."

We all looked at Becky before we bowed our heads. Becky prayed, "Dear God, thank you for allowing us to be together today and share your bounty and love. Thank you for opening my parent's eyes and showing them how love conquers all. Thank you for giving us the strength to forgive the trespasses against us. Finally, thank you, Lord, for putting Cindy into my life. Amen."

I looked up to Becky, and through the tears, I saw her love for me shining on her face. I saw the stunned looks on George's and Christine's faces turn to smiles as they saw our love for each other. As we tore into dinner, I thought, "This is the best Christmas ever."

***

Initially, this story ended here, but since I missed the Christmas Event deadline, I've added the following vignette as a gift to you for Christmas. Enjoy!

Spoiler Alert! If you haven't already read 'Promises Made and Promises Kept,' you may want to do that before reading the following.

***

December 1995

Judy and I were getting ready to head over to her parent's place for dinner, and then we'd all be going to Midnight Mass. Amy and Emily were already there, and Matthew and Mark would meet us there. I was finishing up my toilet, and as I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I realized that I needed to add a bracelet to my ensemble. I had just the one that would go perfectly with my outfit. I knew Judy was in the bedroom, so I called out, "Judy, could you get my gold bangle bracelet out of my jewelry box for me?"

"Okay, but I'm not sure which one you're talking about," Judy said.

"It's the one made out of gold wire. It has three colors of gold wire worked into it," I explained.

"Okay," Judy said.

I went back to finishing up my makeup. After a minute, I realized I hadn't heard anything from Judy. I stepped out of the en-suite bathroom into the bedroom. I was shocked to see Judy sitting on the end of the bed, holding my bracelet, with tears in her eyes.

I rushed over to hug her and asked, "What's wrong, sweetie?"

Instead of answering my question, Judy looked up at me and asked, "Did Bonnie give you this bracelet?"

Wondering how Judy could have made that association, I said, "Yes, she did. She gave that to me on our first Christmas together, ten years ago. Why?"

Judy looked me in the eye and said, wonderingly, "I was there when she bought it for you."

Stunned at the revelation, I asked, "What do you mean? I didn't know you had met Bonnie."

"I didn't realize I had met her until I saw this bracelet," Judy replied. "When I saw this bracelet, all those memories returned to me. I remembered admiring it a couple of times while visiting Cindy and Becky on the Manhattan Beach pier. I went there a lot because I loved their jewelry." She stopped talking, reflecting back to the meeting.

"Go on," I prompted. I was fascinated by the opportunity to hear what Judy had to say about Bonnie.

Judy looked at me and said, "I remember thinking how beautiful she looked. She had a great smile and was very friendly." Judy stopped for a minute before continuing, "I had thought about getting the bracelet for myself, but Bonnie looked so pleased with it that I didn't say anything. Besides," Judy said, looking down at the bracelet as she fingered it, "I could always ask Becky to make another one for me. We're good friends."

I started tearing up, thinking about the series of events that had led up to Judy meeting Bonnie. Hearing Judy talk about Bonnie brought a flood of memories back to me about Bonnie, and my heart ached from missing her. Judy looked up at me and, realizing where my head was, pulled me in for a hug. "Oh, God, Virginia, knowing now that I had actually met Bonnie, puts a face to what you went through when you lost her. I'm so sorry for your loss."

I smiled through my tears as I returned Judy's hug and said, "It's fine love. I'm just glad you had a chance to meet her."

"Me, too, Virginia," Judy said. "Realizing that I had actually met Bonnie and talked to her makes it like a Christmas present from her."

"Yes, it is," I said. As I leaned in for a kiss, I said, "Merry Christmas, my love."

"Merry Christmas, my love," Judy replied as our lips met, and we lost ourselves in our love for each other.

***

Merry Christmas to all of my readers! I hope you can celebrate the holidays despite the pandemic and get together with friends, family, and loved ones.