A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I briefly thought she was recording all this to reverse blackmail me, so I didn't tell her father. But then, it didn't make sense, so I lost that thought to concentrate on her.

I closed my eyes and tried to do multiplication tables in my head. I didn't want to go off premature with this Asian goddess. I did all my multiplication tables, then started counting by twos, then threes, and finally fives.

I have no idea how long Dae bobbed up and down on me, but she was enjoying it. She could feel me getting ready to burst when she slowed down and focused my dick on her clit. I could only take that sensation for a few seconds until I exploded into her.

Dae kept moving herself as I filled her. I watched her face as her eyes rolled back, and she suddenly stopped. She grunted, then dug her fingernails into my shoulders. Her body convulsed as she let out a, "Oh fuck, Mister Wagner."

When Dae had finished, and my dick was slowly deflating, she looked at me, grinning, "I wasn't going to do this. I don't know why I did. But, I loved it, Mister Wagner."

I grinned, "I'm wondering too, but I quit wondering why people do what they did years ago, Dae. I loved it also. You are amazing and welcome anytime for a repeat performance."

Dae laughed, "I think that's what I like about you, Mister Wagner. You don't take yourself too seriously."

Dae blushed, "Can I take a shower before I go?"

I smiled, "You can do anything you want, Dae."

Dae had a coy smile, "Want to join me, Mister Wagner?"

My face gave away my answer, "Yes."

Dae giggled, then eased herself off me, letting my dick flop between my legs.

She looked at it and pouted, "Poor baby."

We both laughed as she waited for me to get off the sofa.

Dae turned the music on her phone off and followed me to my bathroom.

When my wife abandoned me, she gave up the house in the divorce settlement. That was fine with me. I enjoy woodworking and have slowly been remodeling due to a lack of funds thanks to paying alimony.

As we entered, Dae noticed the bathroom remodeling, "Oh, this is nice, Mister Wagner."

I stopped and asked her, "Please call me Pete. Mister Wagner makes me sound like one of the old guys ogling you at the club."

Dae laughed, "Okay, Pete. But I bet you'd be ogling me if you were there."

I turned the water on in the shower, "Damn straight, Dae."

Dae finished undressing as I peeled off my sweatpants, boxers, and tee, tossing them into my bedroom.

She entered the shower, stood under the rain head, and soaked herself. I got in behind her and apologized for not having any conditioner. She said it was no big deal, then reached behind my head to draw me into her for a long, lovely kiss.

We parted, and I asked what that was for. Dae replied, "Because I wanted to."

She grabbed the soap and began lathering her sleek body. I knelt before her, gazing at her bareness, then looked up. Dae smiled as she leaned back against the tile wall. She bit her lower lip as I ran my hands up the backs of her legs, then cupped her ass cheeks. Dae opened her stance as I kissed around her labia.

I heard her, "I was hoping you'd go there, Pete."

I looked up and smiled, "I wanna hear you call my name."

Dae smiled and softly said, "Pete."

I laughed, then brushed her labia with my tongue. The girl shivered as I began pressing my tongue between her lips. I used the tip of it to circle and tease her. Shifting my position on the tiled floor, I pulled her towards me.

I extended my tongue as far as I could. Pressing my face into Dae, I parted her lips to start exploring.

Dae moaned as I licked her vagina and played with her ass. I could sense her arousal building when my tongue moved further up in her until it stumbled on her clit.

I felt Dae's hands on my head, holding me in place as she moaned, "There, Pete. Stay right there."

Who was I to argue? I was enjoying pleasing Dae as much as she was enjoying me pleasing her. Well, hopefully, she was enjoying it more than I was.

I hadn't gone down on a woman in a very long time, and I was glad I remembered how to do it.

I kept at it as Dae moaned, squirmed, and said all sorts of praise for my efforts. I could feel my dick stiffening once more, which made me grin.

I was in a somewhat uncomfortable position on the wet tile floor of the shower. Dae was enjoying my efforts, so I sucked it up and ignored my discomfort. I hoped this might lead to more spontaneous visits from her, but I wasn't going to bet on it.

I have no idea how long I knelt before her, lapping up her sweet honey and listening to her praise me.

Dae pressed my face harder into her when she was on the brink of ecstasy. I continued doing as she instructed until her knees weakened, and she started slipping down the shower wall. I held her in place with my hands on her ass until she reached her climax. I kept teasing her clit and varying my attention to her vagina to the point where she asked me to slow down.

Dae was panting when her convulsions subsided. She pulled on my ears, which I took as her way of telling me to stand up. I looked up at a smiling young woman who may have had doubts before this coupling but was now sure she'd done the right thing by coming over to honor my request.

I stood to kiss her, and we continued kissing until the water started cooling. I turned the water off so it didn't get too cold and we could talk. We exited the shower, dried off, and dressed.

Dae thanked me and asked again to keep all of this and her dancing a secret from her father. I reassured her I would, and that made her smile.

She asked if she could visit again. I smiled and wondered if I should risk Jerry finding out. I told her she was welcome anytime, but please text first because I may be working.

I walked her to the door, and before opening it, we paused and kissed again. We thanked each other, and Dae stood there looking me in the eyes and asked, "Would you mind if I brought one of my roomies with me next time?"

I was stunned, "Ummm."

Dae laughed, "They're both girls, silly."

I blushed and said it was fine with me.

It was dark out when Dae left. I was worn out and would probably sleep for ten hours or more. I didn't know if she'd ever text me again. It would be nice if she did, but I wasn't betting on it.

I don't know why she decided to fuck me, and I didn't ask. I also didn't ask why she was dancing.

Maybe I'll never know, and that's fine.

12