A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was slow to respond until Jake hit my ass with a leather strap.

As Ana, Jake, and Sean watched I started the humiliating processes of masturbating. This was the first time I had every shared such a private moment with other people present.

My cock was slow to respond but I continued to stroke as Ana encouraged me to do it.

Sean asked in a low voice, "Jim, what are you fantasizing about right now?"

I did not answer.

Sean persisted, "Jim, are you fantasizing about that night back in college when you were naked and submitting to the graduate student?"

I still did not want to answer but my cock suddenly became very hard.

Sean smiled, "Your truth detector is telling me that you are fantasizing about that night."

Sean then whispered to Jake, "Jim needs to have his fantasy made real. Bend him over and place your cock inside him. He needs to feel you take control of him. You may need to put some KY on his ass so you can slide in."

In an instant I felt Jake's strong hands push me forward to a table and bend me over the table. The cool KY on my ass and I realized I was about to be fucked.

Sean said to me, "Jim, relax and live your fantasy. Keep stroking yourself and let Jake fuck you. I want to hear you moan and scream with pleasure."

To be continued


12