The Offer

Story Info
A crossdresser accepts an offer to be a housewife.
3k words
4.51
39.4k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
655 Followers

She lay on her side, in their queen size bed. She gazed at the clock, 5.30 A.M. She would have 30 minutes to relax before she got up and made Ron's breakfast.

She just started to doze off when she felt his arm reach round. His hand rested on her right breast and his fingers gently rubbed her nipple through the short filmy black baby-doll. He slid across the bed to spoon her. She felt his hardness pushing against the back of her knickers.

"I know what comes next," she thought. His other hand rubbed her ruffled panties a few times, then pulled them down a little to expose her bottom.His h and gripped her right buttock and squeezed. She could hear his breathing become deeper and harder. It wasn't the only thing getting harder.

His index finger slipped inside easily. She was still wet from last night, he had been very enthusiastic, she was surprised he was still horny after only 5 hours.

It had been the anniversary of her moving in, he had bought home the baby-doll and some flowers.

She had dressed in a 50's style flower print dress. She wore a tight, white panty-girdle, a bullet bra and a frilly net petticoat. The petticoat held the dress away from her legs and tickled as she flitted around the kitchen.

When he arrived home he had seen her in the kitchen bending over to check the oven. He had whistled when he saw the sea of frothy lace beneath her skirt. He couldn't resist her.

As she went to the sink he ran his hands all over her body exploring her bottom and finishing on her breasts.

"Come on, save it for later, or the dinner will be ruined," she had said.

She had him cooked his favourite dinner of roast lamb. After dinner they sat and watched T.V. His arms were around her shoulders pulling her to his eager mouth. He had placed her hand on the bulge in his trousers. After a few minutes of rubbing she opened his fly.

Within seconds her hand enclosed his hard member. She saw her hand with it's pink polished nails sliding up and down his cock. He slowly pushed her off the sofa and onto the floor. She arranged her skirt and got between his legs. Using the tip of her tongue and traced the length of his cock. When she got to the top she engulfed him. She knew how to use her tongue to bring him to a quick climax.

He looked down and saw her ruby red lips around his cock, the white heels, seamed stocking disappearing into the white lace. "Perfect," he thought.

He could hold on no longer. She felt him swelling, then he exploded.

Ron let out a sigh,

"Thanks that was beautiful, like you."

He helped her to her feet, she nearly stumbled as her heel caught on the carpet. Ron liked to see her in heels even in their house. He caught her in his strong arms and said;

"You have got me so turned on, I want to finish this upstairs."

He carried her to the bedroom. She was 5ft 7, he was 6ft 4. His large imposing frame was one of the things that had first attracted her when she saw him on the dating site. He made her feel small and feminine.

"I'm not finished with you yet honey, that was just a warm up."

"What about the washing up?" she said.

"It will still be there in the morning dear, you are such a house proud wife"

They both showered and got ready for bed. She changed into the baby-doll. He was ready and standing to attention when she came out of the bathroom. She took her time and teased him until he could stand it no more and roughly pushed her onto her back.

He took total control and pulled her legs up and apart. Her backside came into contact with his hard member. He positioned her legs over his shoulders and worked the back of the lacy knickers up her legs a little and slowly pushed into her. She let out a soft moan as he smoothly slid in.

She had made sure she was properly "lubricated" before she came to bed. At first he was gentle, but slowly built to a frenzy. She felt his cock expands and pump its warm fluid deep inside. They lay together panting, then drifted off to sleep.

That was last night, now he just wanted a quickie.

He pushed her onto her front and straddled her. He lined himself up and slid in smoothly. She let out a small yelp. It still hurt when he went all the way in that quickly. She felt her small cock rub against the front of her knickers.

She knew this would not be enough to make her come. Ron did not like it when she touched herself there. He only liked "gurls", but he did not like playing with their "extra bits." Occasionally he run his hand over her crotch just to make sure it was there, but nothing more.

She thought Ron's major turn on was forcing a man act and live like a woman, this is what really drove him. He always made sure her underwear covered her "front."

He built up a rhythm, they we both bouncing faster as he piled into her. She enjoyed his attentions, but missed being able to come during sex. This is what a good wife does, she thought please her husband. He certainly sounded pleased as he released inside her.

She wondered how many real women went through this. How many used the washing machine or a vibrator to orgasm when hubby was at work.

She may get time when alone later to take care of her needs.

"You stay there and relax, I'll grab breakfast on my way to work," he said heading for the shower. Later he kissed her goodbye and headed out.

She lay there and dozed off for an hour. When she woke she stripped the baby-doll off. Those knickers are going to need a soak she thought, as she ran her bath.

She looked at her body in the mirror. Her shoulder length ginger hair, a very expensive wig, glued to her head. The glue lasted at least 3 months.Ron paid for it, he had a thing for red heads.

She saw the swell of her small breasts, only an B cup really. She had been taking the black market female hormones for a year now. Her hips had put on extra fat, and her skin had softened. Even her face seemed more female now. She rarely got any strange looks while shopping now.

Her small 3-inch penis and shrivelled sack looked wrong. She asked Ron about "going all the way." Ron said, "If you want that you can leave." He did offer to pay for breast implants though.

What Ron wanted he got. When he offered her dream of being a housewife, she never realized how life changing it would be. She had been a crossdresser all her life. Her wife left because of it. Her fantasy was to be what she saw as the pinnacle of femininity, a submissive housewife. Looking and dressing pretty at all times for her "man."

She met with Ron, and after 2 dates and a long weekend, he had asked her to move in. She was broke and living in a bedsit. Her divorce had cleaned her out. So Ron's offer was the perfect solution. Live full time as a woman, no bills, and Ron would help her become what she dreamed of being.

The offer, became real when Ron helped her move. He made her throw all her male clothes and belongings away. All she had was her female clothes and what she was dressed in. Back at Ron's flat he made her change and threw her last male clothes away.

They both sat down and spent the rest of the day ordering corsets, lingerie, dresses, skirts tops, makeup and shoes. Well it was all Ron's choices really. No leggings or trousers. No tights., stockings only.

Shoes and boots with at least 3 inch heels. She realized what she was in for when he started looking at 1950's clothing. He ordered girdles and bullet bra's, and petticoats. He even ordered a French maids outfit and a nurse's uniform. He had been looking at school girl and show girl outfits recently. She knew these would be introduced to their bedroom "games," soon.

As she let the warm water of the bath wake her up, she thought about what she would be doing today. Cleaning, dusting, washing, ironing, cooking and shopping.

She slowly dressed, a black basque and silk French knickers. Black stockings and ankle boots. Then a dark brown knee length dress. After her makeup, she finished her look off with dark blue silk scarf.

She went to the kitchen and stated the washing up. Then it struck her, the reality of the offer. She was trapped, she had no money, no where else to live, not even any men's clothes.

She was trapped in a life of makeup, high heels, perfume, women's magazines, washing, cleaning and getting used by her husband for sex whenever or however he chose.

She used to worry about wages, bills, promotion, cars and hair loss. Now her worries were what to cook for dinner, what to wear, ladders in stockings or chipping a nail.

As she walked about the flat getting ready to walk to the shop, she wondered if the offer was worth it. Giving up all she had as a guy for this like.

Walking to the shop she felt her silk knickers caress her cock and backside as she moved She felt her suspenders tug against her stockings, smelt her perfume and heard the click of her heels. She felt so sensual.Men don't get to feel this!

As she passed a building site, she was wolf whistled. Then she thought,

"Was the offer worth it?" "You bet your bloody life it was!"

She smiled, she loved her new life.

Part 2 Shopping and Spanking

As she approached the supermarket she felt a tightness in her chest. Fear still gripped her every time she entered a place full of people. She was still confident of being out when she walked past and only got looked at briefly, but inside when people had more time to look she was in fear of being "read."

She hitched her handbag back over her shoulder and took a trolley and went through the sliding door.

It was 10A.M., the shop was not too busy, mostly housewives shopping and a few older men.

In the enclosed space she could smell her perfume "Charlie", she hoped she hadn't overdone it.

She was not dressed like a tart or a drag queen, just nice and normal. Not slobbish as many women dress now when shopping. She hoped she did not stand out.

As she went through the isles she picked up the vegetables and ingredients she would need for a boeuf bourguignon. She noticed one of the older male shoppers was looking at her legs, you could not see much of them, as her boots were knee length as was her skirt.

She was wearing a white slip, the lace edge showed sometimes as she walked. She loved this look, when she was younger she would lust after Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac, when she used to dress this way.

She decided to give him a show, she bent over at the waist to pick a tin from a low shelf, her skirt rose up at the back, giving him a nice view of her seamed stockings framed in the white silk and lace of her slip.

She looked back over her shoulder and the man, eyes wide quickly turned away, his face growing red.

Oh this felt so naughty, this was another thing that she could never do as a guy.

She arrived at the clothing isle. She always got a thrill looking at the underwear section. She used to glance at it when she was a man. Now she could stand there and feel the fabric and hold them up and inspect them.

There was a younger woman looking at bras. She saw they had a new range of lace knickers in. They were in red, white and black. She knew she would have to get the black ones. Ron loved her in black undies. She felt the lace material, it was fairly soft. She had some lace underwear that was cheap and scratchy. These were much nicer.

The young lady said, "Excuse me," and smiled as she pushed past. No trace of surprise or hostility. She had passed a "close encounter." This filled her with confidence and made her feel more relaxed.

She needed the toilet, so she left her trolley outside and pushed the door open. Using women's toilets were another source of fear, even after a year of doing it. Of the 3 stalls, 1 was occupied. She went to the far one. She hung her handbag over the hook, raised her skirt and lowered her knickers down to her knees.

As she sat she could hear the woman in the other stall start to "tinkle." As her plumbing was different she used to fear that she would get noticed as she did not quite make the same sound as a "real" woman did peeing.

She made sure she wiped, and carefully made sure no lumps showed in her knickers before she dropped her skirt. After flushing she washed her hands as the woman from the other stall was there brushing her hair.

"Bloody windy out there today," the woman said.

"Yes, I know, the wrong day to wear a skirt," she said.

"Looks nice though, I love your look," the woman said.

"Thank, must rush," she said, and exited the toilet feeling wonderful.

As she waited at in line at the checkout she looked around at the other women. Dressed in a mixture of ways. The younger ones in leggings, the older in dresses or slacks.

She was just like them, just another woman shopping.

Doing this made her aware again of her clothing. As she shifted from one foot to another, she felt her smooth stockings on her feet. Much nicer than socks. She was aware of the lace edge of her silk knickers slightly tickling her thighs. Did all the other women feel this way?

Arriving home 20 minutes later she put the shopping away and started preparing the meal.

Ron came home while she was chopping vegetables. He put his right arm on her right breast, while his left caressed he buttocks.

"Come on Debbie, upstairs now! I've been think about fucking you all day."

"Not bloody now, I'm half way through making dinner!" she said as she pulled away.

She hated when he got like this, normally she felt quite submissive, but she felt moody today.

"What did you say to me!" he shouted at her.

She froze, he had rarely ever shouted at her. He yanked her out of the kitchen and into the living room and pushed her onto the sofa.

She started to tear up. "S-s-sorry."

"No, you don't ever talk to me like that. I don't know if it's the hormones, but you need to learn who is in charge in this house."

He sat next to her and dragged her over his lap.

"Don't you dare move!"

She felt him raise her skirt, his hand rubbing her buttocks through the silk knickers. She felt his hard cock push into her stomach.

"Who pays for this lovely underwear?"

Slap

"You do."

Slap

These were not play slap this was a real spanking, she started to sob.

"Who makes all the discussions?"

Slap

"Y-you do."

Slap

"How wears the pants?"

Slap

"You wear the p-pants."

Slap

"What do you wear?"

He paused waiting for her answer.

"I wear f-frilly knickers, panties."

"So who is in charge? Who is the man of the house and who is the housewife?"

"You're the man Ron, I'm the housewife. You are in charge."

She could feel he was rock hard, this had really turned him on. She hoped it did not become an a regular "thing."

"Upstairs now!" he said.

She hurried upstairs, with Ron close behind.

She started to get undressed, but he said, "No leave it, get on the bed."

This was not going to be love making, he was so turned on he was going to just fuck her.

He removed his underwear and his erection looked even larger than normal. She panicked when she thought he was going to use her "dry."

Ron reached in the draw for the lubrication, squeezed a dollop on his hand and coated his cock. He then grabbed both heels of her boots and pulled them high and wide, exposing her French knickers.

Without pausing he thrust into her through the leg hole of her knickers. "Ooohhhh," she screamed, it hurt, she normally was lubricated and ready, this was just him desperate to fuck her.

Ron drew back and pounded hard again. "Uhhh," she let out a cry. Then Ron started to get into a rhythm. He pushed her legs over his shoulders as he pounded her. She looked in his eyes, he was looking at her intently. This was pure dominance showing her who was in charge.

As he sped up she felt something she had never felt before, looking at her legs in her stockings and high heeled boots, wiggling as he drove into her. She felt something building and spreading.

She came for the first time in her life without touching her cock!. Ron grunted and she felt him come inside her. He collapsed on top of her.

"I'm hungry, go and put the dinner on," he said.

"I'll just change," she said.

"No you just go as you are."

"Yes Ron, you're the boss."

On shaky legs she slowly went back to the kitchen. As she prepared the food she could feel Ron's sperm dripping down her legs. She felt satisfied, wanted, but abused?

She wondered as she stirred the stock, how many of the other women in the supermarket were feeling like this now?

leeanna19
leeanna19
655 Followers