A Chance Meeting on a Train

Story Info
She missed her usual train but she met you.
1.9k words
4.3
5.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author, this is a little side erotic story that I am working on outside of my other ongoing series. Let me know what you think!

I'm having a rough morning. I'm currently running late, and it has only become further amplified by missing my usual train into the city. This leads me to right now where I am impatiently waiting on the platform for the next train, I tap my foot and look around. I spot you.

You are tall and dressed in a dark navy suit. You are handsome in a rugged but intelligent way. Your hair is a beautiful dark brown like smooth dark chocolate. You have a wonderfully full beard that is the same colour but spotted with the early signs of middle age in the form of gray hairs. Your face is sun-kissed with some slight wrinkles around your eyes and mouth. You are frowning at your phone. Who or what could be making your morning so frustrating?

Your head pops up from your phone and your eyes shift to glance in my direction. God your eyes are a beautiful golden brown, like dark but golden honey. I quickly shift my gaze at my own phone trying to pretend that I wasn't just checking you out. A slight blush spreads across my cheeks or at least it feels like it. I quickly peek a glance towards you. Your eyes are still fixated on me. I run my hands down my skirt and look down at my body. I am wearing a slightly see-through floral-patterned button-up shirt that has the top button undone showing the small upper mounds of my breasts. I paired this with a form-fitting skirt that has a small slit showing a hint of my thigh. I paired my look this morning with a pair of moderately high black pumps, making my legs look fantastic. I decided to go without stockings since we had been in a bit of a heatwave.

A whistle sounds and the distant sound of an incoming train breezes by. I look towards the train. Then I look down to check my watch it reads 9:45 am. Great, the train takes about 40 minutes to get to the city. I am going to be late. Fuck.

Finally, the train has slowly pulled into the station at this point. I line myself up to one of the doors as they slide open. I settle into my seat at the back of the train car with a slight huff. This morning is not going great that's for sure. I sigh and start to look for my headphones in my bag. As I am searching through my bag, I hear someone sit down in the seat beside me. Great, I was hoping I'd have that seat empty for most of the ride. I fish out my headphones and peek over to my left to see who sat beside me. It's you. Damn.

You are even more attractive up close. A slow but steady heat builds between my thighs just glancing at you. I breathe in your scent; you smell of mint and pine and I am living for it. Your scent envelopes my senses. I glance down and notice your hands. So large, so capable. I briefly imagine what they might feel like on my body. The heat between my legs grows to a strong radiating pulse.

You glance over at me and notice me looking at you. Fuck. Your expression is not annoyed as I expected. Instead, you smirk. Almost as if you wanted me to look at you. The air between us feels like it is on fire. Do you feel that too? I nervously look down at my phone that's resting on my thighs. I queue up a true-crime podcast and slip my headphones in. I try to avoid looking at you at all costs, glancing out the window I try to focus on my podcast and the suburbs zipping by.

After about 5 minutes I decide to chance a look at you. You are scrolling through your phone, probably checking emails. I watch your mouth, the hard-line that your lips make as your study your phone screen. I want your lips on my body.

I shift my legs so that they are crossed. The slit in my skirt shifts up exposing more of my thighs. You look down hearing me shift; your eyes move to the exposed area of my thighs like a magnet. Your eyes move up from my skirt to the unbuttoned top of my blouse. Maybe you notice the slight lace of my bra peeking out? I look down following your eyes to check for myself. The lighting seems to be just perfect and the faint outline of my black lacy bra is visible through my shirt. Do you like what you see?

As if broken from the trance of my slightly visible breasts your eyes move up to my face. You notice me watching you. I look down towards your crotch. I notice a large bulge forming. I look up towards your face, knowing that you want me as much as I want you. I don't know your name or even know what your voice sounds like, but I am feeling bold, so I pull out my headphones and swiftly move my hand to touch the bulge that is currently tenting your pants. I move my fingers slowly towards it, finally settling on your very hard bulge. The heat between my legs has begun to feel unbearable.

Your hand moves and rest on top of mine. I briefly worry that you might move my hand away but instead you push my hand harder into you. Your hand moves with mine while I feel your entire length over your pants. You are hard, rock hard. You are big and thick, and I want you inside of me.

Your other hand moves toward my skirt. I shift, uncrossing my legs making it clear that I want what you want. Your hand runs up my thigh moving until you reach the hem of my skirt. Your fingers tease the hem until they slip under. I feel my cheeks get hot as the desire courses through my body. I am burning for you. Your hand moves higher and higher until it is touching the outside of my matching black lace thong. I quickly look around praying that nobody is watching our little exploration. Thankfully, we chose a spot at the back of the train and having missed the earlier much busier train this train was sparsely packed. Nobody was close enough to see the naughty things we were doing to each other.

My hand begins to move towards the waistband of your pants. I undo your belt and slip my hand in. My hand moves under both your pants and your briefs. It has a mind of its own and that mind wants one thing. I move my hand lower and lower until I reach it. Your erection is impressive. You feel so warm and so hard. I move my fingers up along your cock until I reach your extremely sensitive head. I shift my eyes up and study your expression. Your eyes are exploding in pure lust. Do you like the feeling of my hand touching you? I move my hand up and down your hard cock in the best way I can within the constraints of your pants and briefs.

Your fingers, having paused from the surprise of my exploration have resumed their discovery. You use your fingers to shift my thong to the side, it moves easily since there isn't much fabric. You run your fingers up and down my extremely wet slit. I suppress a moan and begin to move my hand faster up and down your length.

Your pointer finger slips inside of me. You shift closer to me leaning in doing your best to get that perfect angle. I know at this point that we are being obvious, but I could care less. Your finger feels fantastic. You add a second finger. Filling my soaking pussy. I'm imagining your fabulously hard cock plunging inside of me. Instinctively I grab your hard, you move your head down to my face and give me a slight kiss, suppressing a moan.

You pull your hand away from my aching cunt. You bring your fingers up your mouth and lick them, tasting me. A new wave of pure desire comes flooding between my legs. I peek around to make sure nobody is looking at us and I dip my head quickly down towards your crotch. I quickly inhale your musk. I quickly pull your pants down just enough to free your stunning erection. Then I quickly take the tip of your cock into my mouth. Maneuvering my tongue, I lick and flick the glistening head of your cock. You taste salty, from the pre-cum and I can't deny that I absolutely love it.

A quiet moan escapes your lips as I move my mouth further down your cock. Sucking in my cheeks and twirling my tongue. I move my head further and further down until my nose is settled into your pubic hair and your cock is slightly down my throat. I stay there for a moment, loving the taste and feel of your throbbing member in my mouth.

I can't deny that this moment is fucking hot. I've never done something so erotic and so public before and I think maybe in the future I might have to be late for my train more often.

I swiftly move my head up and down your length, continuing to suck in my cheeks and swirl my tongue. I move faster and faster taking your whole length on every single bob of my head. Your hand is resting on top of my head pushing me even further. I am fully choaking on your cock and god it feels fabulous. I feel your cock get even harder, indicating your release. I move faster and faster daring you to fill my throat with your cum. I hear you quietly moan and then I feel your hot and salty release. I happily swallow all your cum.

I remove my head from your lap and give you a quick kiss, letting you taste yourself on my mouth. I slip my tongue in just to make sure. I quickly re-adjust my skirt and motion for you to do up your pants. Just at that moment someone comes and sits down in the seat across the aisle from us. I look out the window at my reflection and fix my hair and wipe my mouth. I may look like I just blew a random guy on a train, but I really could care less it was probably the hottest moment of my life.

Ding, the train announcement comes on "Next stop, Union Station." The robotic voice indicates my stop. I smile at you.

"Same time tomorrow?" I ask, giving you a wink.

You nod.

I smile and get up moving past you, brushing your legs with my skirt-clad-ass. I smooth my skirt down and give you a quick wink over my shoulder as I exit the train.

I'm not sure if what we had just done was right, but it was the single most erotic experience of my life and I'll be damned my greedy cunt didn't want more.