All Comments on 'A Change is Gonna Come Pt. 02'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AlexsocalAlexsocalabout 3 years ago
So awesome

Loved the story line was so erotic. As a little dick cocksucker I would love to be in Damon’s place.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 3 years ago

awe so sweet, another white wife gets the satisfaction of a big cock, and a black one at that. most white males and truly only white boi's, and white boi's satisfy their bride by giving them the best cock they can. usually on a black master. great story.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 3 years ago

My favorite line is:

"I dutifully sucked his cum from my wife's well fucked pussy and cleaned that beautiful specimen of a real man's cock. I was no longer concerned with my being on video. I didn't care who might see me groveling pathetically, gratefully sucking a cock."

I'm at the point now that my wife needs to know that I'm a sissy faggot cocksucker. Having it video'd for all her friends to see would be the ultimate humiliation -- but oh so exciting too.

Is there another chapter to this story? Would love to read it.

motherlover76motherlover76about 3 years ago

This is everything I want. They're right. There's a cocksucker in every little dicked white boi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a sissy faggot I an jealous of those gurls.

RassclautRassclautover 2 years ago

Great story

Made me cum reading it

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story I do hope you keep adding more to this adventure. I wish I were Damon.

petey377petey377over 2 years ago

i would love to read more damon & johnnie becum sissy friends & so they get Wayne's cock in their boi pussies?

Cocksucker666Cocksucker666over 1 year ago

I love this story so horny x

donsunbeamdonsunbeamover 1 year ago

I came all over myself!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love to be a bitch for my wife's black boyfriend. She has dated other guys throughout our five year marriage and I love eating her sloppy well fucked pussy while she tells me about her dates. For the past year or so she has exclusively dated black guys and has even brought them home to fuck in our bed while I spend the night in the guest room, listening to them use her like a whore while I jerk myself to orgasm. One guy demanded that I suck his cock clean and eat his cum from my wife while he watched, a d since then I have sucked off a few other guys while my wife watched and called me a faggot for black cocks. Her latest boyfriend is such a stud I just want to drop to my knees and worship his big black cock every time I see him.

thomashwhitethomashwhite6 months ago

I hope to someday understand the mindset of the guys in these stories.

Small penis size does not make you less than a man. I’ve dated several small dicked guys and it was some of the best sex ever. The opposite has many times been true with big dicked guys. They think they are great because they can shove a big one in there but they’ve never bothered to learn technique.

Secondly, I tend to want some assurance that the person I’m supposedly with gives an actual shit about me. If they’d be happier with someone else go ahead and leave me. I’d be happy for them and would then find someone who would be happy with me. Not saying monogamy but saying someone who would regularly make it clear they loved me. Very few of these cuckold stories seem to retain any care or concern for the cuckold. And even if the sex is great, the disrespect would not be worth it. Most of us have had a partner where the sex was great but we dumped them anyhow. Life is not just sex.

Perhaps the humiliation piece is where I fail to understand. I don’t get off to humiliation. If someone is trying to humiliate or denigrate me obviously they don’t give a fuck about me and my mental state. In these stories where the cuckold isn’t just humiliated during play time and reassured during aftercare, but is full time living this life it seems that this would often lead to mental health issues. (I understand the highs in the humiliation are often followed by major lows). How could someone give a shit about you while simultaneously trying to hurt you?

In this story especially I don’t see why the guys would stay. Seems like they could go off together and be happy without the wives. Although here it is explained by the guys not wanting any responsibility for making decisions. But, the women don’t seem to take the men into consideration when making decisions that may have negative impacts. Seems they just want the men around as their servants.

Also, gender dysphoria and homosexuality are not aligned. If you are a guy who wants to be a woman and sleep with guys you are straight. Stop calling those guys faggots. If they are faggots then they don’t need wives. (Speaking as a happily male gay guy)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Could SO EASILY be me between Wayne's legs. Could be me encouraging her to get pleasure from him or his buddies. Could easily be me cleaning them up afterwards. (Wish it WAS me :( )

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yuck! Nasty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES