A Change of Pace

Story Info
Married adults seek uninhibited extramarital sex.
5.1k words
4.01
23.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our weekly Sunday morning game of golf had finished up with the typical rounds of Bloody Mary's and other assorted drinks. We always liked to sit around afterward and shoot the bull. Without fail, after a few more drinks, the conversation takes a turn to the raunchy and the classless. All of us are successful middle aged men with wives and families. Like many guys, we all talk a big game about going out and flexing our machismo, but it is only ever just talk.

As any married, middle aged man will tell you, sex with your wife can begin to become mundane, uninspired and uncreative. Gone are the days of exciting and energetic sex. And you can count out anything adventuresome. There are things you just don't do to or with the mother of your kids. Just that simple. Dave had clearly had the itch, often after the drinks had taken the edge off his inhibitions, he expressed his desire for a good sport fuck to relive his younger days. Today though, he shared a bit more than usual.

"If you go out looking, you risk getting caught by someone you know. And God forbid you score, if you don't end up with something needing a penicillin shot, you've got to be worried about getting extorted by some scorn woman." Dave's voice drops and he leans in to continue as though he were going to divulge who killed Kennedy or what really happened to Elvis. "I joined this website. You have to be referred from a member. Even then you fill out an application. Give them a whole lot professional, personal, financial stuff. Once you have joined you can search for others."

"Other what, Dave?" Steve asks not fully understanding.

"Other people who want to mix it up a bit" Dave's response is matter of fact.

"You mean Tinder dipshit? Or maybe you're more of a Grindr kind of guy..." Matt jokingly insists.

"Not at all. This is a site to match normal, middle aged, successful stable family types looking for some adventure. Discreetly, safely. You know, with other folks also looking to break out of the mold for just a little bit." Dave is now selling it to us like he is trying to move a used car at the end of the quarter. "I'll refer it to you. Don't knock it until you've tried it."

Later that night after dinner and the kids have been put to bed, I cozy up next to my wife on the sofa. I place my hand on her thigh and lean in to kiss her. For a moment I sense her hesitation. After all her favorite TV show was on. I am able to coerce her up to the bedroom to make love. As we climb into bed, the motions feel familiar if not banal. I enter her and we slowly make love kissing and touching each other. My orgasm approaches and I open my eyes to see if she is close. Not a chance. While she is trying to enjoy, her thoughts are on school lunches, sports schedules and the myriad of other things in the week ahead.

After I cum inside of her, she falls asleep quickly. I'm left awake, not exactly satisfied with what happened. It was hardly more exciting than a speedy more jerk off before my morning shower. I pick up my phone and click on the link Dave sent me. And hour or so passes as I fill out my application. It is probing and detailed. I'm not thrilled with giving this much detail, but Dave broke trail for us on this and seems to stand by it. It After submitting the application, I put by phone down and go to bed.

A week passes and I nearly forget all about my application. Out of the blue, I receive a welcome message. I have been approved for The Service. Much as Dave described, it is not unlike an exclusive, members only version of Tinder aimed at folks who are all stuck in a midlife sexual rut. I begin to fill out my profile wondering what will come next.

In about a day, I receive a personal note from a female user. She is local to me and wants to start a chat. Through messages, she introduces herself as Karen. She is very forward that she is not looking for bondage or anything with toys or props. She just wants to have fun in bed for the first time in years, no strings attached with someone who wants the same. Jackpot, she is talking my language. We continue to message over the coming days. Describing ourselves, our normal lives and our fantasies. I finally get the message I was hoping for:

"We should meet. Tuesday evening work for you? I'll be at that new restaurant on main street around 7pm. I will be with a group of ladies. I am the one with the dark hair. Introduce yourself as someone I am working on the financing deal with." I think to myself, this lady isn't messing around. I'm equally aroused and concerned. I let her know that I'll be there.

On Tuesday, I arrive at the restaurant on queue. I've gone with designer jeans, a dress shirt and a smartly tailored blazer. I walk in to see a high top table in the front of the restaurant with several attractive middle aged women. As I walk up, my eyes fixate on a woman with long dark hair. She has hazel eyes and a black blouse on.

As scripted, I greet Karen like and near a dear colleague. She plays it perfectly, greeting me like an old friend while simultaneously sizing me up. I watch her eyes dart up and down as she inspects me, checking out my body and how I am dressed. I must have passed, as she invites me to sit and join her friends for a drink. As I settle in I have a chance to inspect Karen myself; she is wearing a conservative black blouse with a long gold necklace. She has some stylish jean on that are cropped just above her ankles, accentuating her shiny black high heels. She is chic, yet conservative. She could be any one of the mothers I see everyday dropping their kids off at my children's school.

I share casual conversation with the ladies. I am sitting next to Anne, who I come to find has been recently divorced and is on the prowl. She constantly touches my shoulder during our conversation. Karen spots this adeptly.

"Anne, he is married with kids. Better focus your efforts elsewhere..." Anne looks at me, smiles shyly and takes are sip of her champagne. Karen let it be known I was not for her.

After Karen's other friends leave, we stay around to talk. She let's me know that she brought along her friends in case I turned out to be a creep, or worse, fat and ugly. She is flirtatious, but very subtle. After all, we are in a restaurant at prime dining hour in the town in which we live. Subtlety is the order of the day. After a short while she checks her watch.

"I have to get home. I would like to see you again. Here is my address. Why don't you pick me up Friday evening and make us a dinner reservation downtown somewhere less obvious. My family will be away." A smile creeps across my face as I stare at her.

"See you at eight, and throw on a nice dress." I jab back. I stand as she gets up from the table and heads to the door. Her ass looks great and her hips roll rhythmically as she strides from the restaurant.

I return home aroused and excited. "How was your client dinner, dear?" My wife asks I enter the house.

"Great. I'm really excited to see how far we can take this deal." I smirk to myself thinking how clever I am.

In bed that night, I make a move on my wife. "It's an early morning tomorrow, really?" She protests. Realizing that I am not going to give up, she rapidly begins jerking my cock and pulls me onto her. She is not into it. She wants me to get off quickly and then get off of her so she can go to sleep. I do all the work. My balls are swollen from the excitement of the evening. I unload everything into her, and collapse onto my pillow only partially satisfied. Almost immediately, I hear to soft breathing of my wife, sound asleep.

Friday night rolls along and my wife and kids are getting in the car and headed to the beach for the weekend. I have used the excuse that I committed to a member-guest golf tournament here at home and simply can't back out. After they depart, I head right for the shower and to get dressed. This will hopefully be a big night and I am going to pull out all the stops. I put on a charcoal pair of dress pants and a trim black dress shirt. I go into my desk drawer and pull out the keys to my convertible Ferrari. Ever since I have owned this car, it draws a ton of attention. My wife just sees it as another of our cars, but to those without ready access to one, It is something entirely different.

I pull up to Karen's house which is only a few miles from my own. We have both been living in an affluent suburb, hiding in plain sight. She greets me as I get up the door. She eyes me up and down, looks out past me the car and asks; "Very nice car. Please tell me you're not making up for an exceptionally tiny cock with that thing." I laugh and assure her that while I may not be some freak of nature, I am not overcompensating.

She looks stunning. Her dark hair shines beautifully and falls straight down to the middle of her shoulder blades. She is wearing a slim black dress that is off the shoulder. The neckline falls across her cleavage just perfectly. Her breasts while not large, are perfectly shaped for her petite frame. The dress hem cut at an angle exposes the thigh of her left leg substantially. It invites you to look. To stare. She is wearing tall two strap high heels that look almost impossibly hard to walk in and accentuate her long leg fit legs. Her toes and fingers are freshly manicured in a high gloss color that is nearly black. Noticeably absent were her diamond wedding bands and engagement ring, replaced instead by a sleek gold cocktail piece.

I escorted her to the car and helped her in. As in unavoidable when entering and exiting a Ferrari in a short dress, I caught a glimpse between her legs. Greeting me was as set a nearly translucent black filigree underwear. They left nothing to the imagination. I could clear make our the labia of her waxed pussy. I wondered briefly if we could just skip past dinner and head back inside.

We arrived at dinner, the latest hip sushi restaurant downtown that turns quasi nightclub later in the evening. I pulled up to the valet in front of the restaurant. The city was buzzing and we were making a splash arriving at such a hip restaurant in a sexy and ostentatious car. That however, was part of the point.

Our dinner was at an intimate table in the crowded restaurant. We sipped champagne and sake liberally while the restaurant coursed with the low murmur of downtempo house music. In our conversation over dinner, we both admitted that this is not our normal lifestyle. We both led staid suburban lives; a relentless schedule balancing our kids lives with our spouses and our own schedules. We both have wonderful lives, but lacking in excitement none the less. That is what led us to each other and this evening.

As dinner progressed, the restaurant slowly transformed into a club scene. Tables that were vacated were removed. The music slowly grew in volume and the house lights dimmed. Our waiter, sensing it was time to press the issue, offered to move us from a dining table to a VIP table off what was to become the dance floor.

"That won't be necessary." Karen said dismissively. "We are finished eating. Now I want him to dance with me." And just like that Karen was out of her seat and rolling her hips to the music. She took my hand and pulled me to the dance floor.

The scene at the club was typical; attractive 20 somethings in tight dresses and high heels flooded the place. They were pursued by horny young men trying to prove their worth and use their top shelf moves. It had a been a while since I had been to a place where everybody was so unabashedly out to get laid. You think little of it in your youth. It was exciting to be there once again.

As the dance floor filled, Karen and I danced at the epicenter of it all. The music became louder and the lighting effects more pronounced. Conversation was impossible, but that's not the point. The champagne had loosened Karen's inhibitions just enough. As we danced I pulled her close. For the first time I placed my hands firmly around her waist, just above her hips. She was slender. With my hands pulling her close, I could feel her hips gyrating against my body. She leaned in against me and would occasionally lightly bite my ear as we continued to grind on the dance floor. She knew how to mover her hips in a sensual way. Her hands began to wander across my chest and to my hips. The beat of the music was strong, relentless and pulsating. I felt her hand slide across the front of my dress pants, across my cock. I felt my cock begin to swell ever so slightly. She pressed herself closer as we continued to dance among a sea of bodies. It wasn't long before she leaned in and whispered in my ear that we should go somewhere more private. I couldn't agree more.

I escorted her out of the restaurant and opened the door of the car for her. As with any time a Ferrari is parked in front of a restaurant, you have a few people paying attention. There was now a long line snaking in front of the club with men and women waiting to gain entry.

As she entered the car to the watchful gaze of many young men waiting in line, she made no effort to close her legs as she sat down. She gave them all an unobstructed view at what the guy in the Ferrari was going to have. She looked over at me with a devious smile as I fired up the motor and pulled away.

During the drive back from the restaurant, she stretched her legs out and looked towards me. As we raced along, we had the cool night breeze in our hair and the sound of a screaming Italian motor behind us. Karen clearly liked this. She took my right hand from the wheel and played with each of my fingers as I drove along. She then guided my hand onto her knee. Waiting for my reaction, she pulled my hand along the inside of her thigh, up past her dress. I could feel her warmth as my hand approached her loins. She then pressed my hand onto her pussy. Her lacey panties felt damp and warm. She held my fingers against her panties for a minute pressing them ever so slightly in between the lips of her pussy until my first three fingers were wet. She pulled my hand way from her and guided it up slowly to her mouth. I stared as much as possible while not driving off the road. She fixed her gaze upon me and then one by one, took my wet fingers into her mouth licking them clean sensuously and slowly. My pulse quickened and my cock again began to swell, straining against the inseam of my pants.

Before long we had returned to her home. I walked coolly around to open the car door for her. I didn't want to come across as too eager as if that mattered. The bulge in my pants gave me away. My underwear and dress pants were no match for my partially swollen cock, which now traced a visible outline as it was pressed against my left hip. Her seating position in the car was low and put my waist directly at her eye level to examine my excitement. As I took her hand and helped her from the car, she let out a low hum of approval as she strode past me to the front door.

Once inside, she calmly and slowly went and got two glasses of champagne for us. She motioned for me to follow her to the bedroom, where she turned around and pulled me close, face to face. "Have you ever taken Viagra?" she asked. I played off her question.

"That won't be necessary," dismissively as it to assure her of my manhood. Ignoring my response, she placed the little blue pill on my tongue and handed me a champagne flute She quipped. "I want to make sure you have enough stamina for everything I want." With that, she slinked slowly down in front of me and unbuttoned my pants. As she worked to loosen my pants, I began unbuttoning my shirt. Once she had opened my pants she wasted no time in pulling out my bulging. Freeing it from its strictures, blood flowed to it with greater ease and hardened to full readiness. Holding it in her hand, she examined it closely, then looked up at me. Without breaking eye contact, she slipped her lips over the head of my cock and swirled her tongue around. I leaned my head back and let out a big sigh. Everything I hoped this encounter would become was coming true. Karen proved to be very attune to my needs. She passed her tongue along my frenulum eliciting short spasmic pulses from my cock before slowly pressing her mouth down across the entire length of my shaft. It was an amazing feeling as she took all of my length in her mouth, flicking the base of my cock with her tongue.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and lifted her back to her feet. I kissed her deeply and she sucked on my tongue much the same way she had on my cock. I reached around her and unzipped her dress, letting it fall the floor. Her breasts were on full display for me. Lightly freckled from the sun, firm and round. There she was standing in front of me in her lacey see-through underwear and her thin strappy high heels. I playfully pushed her back onto the bed and she giggled a bit as she fell back. I removed the rest of my clothes which Karen had not taken time to do while in a rush to taste my member.

In my marriage, I would most likely climb on top of my wife, kiss her gently and navigate myself into gentle vaginal sex. Karen was not my wife and I was not going to treat her as I would my wife. I also suspect Karen did not often start sex with her husband by licking her own juices off his fingers in the car or unbuttoning his pants and deepthroating him from her knees. This night was to be different. With Karen situated lying on her side on the bed in only her panties and high heels, I climbed naked onto the bed. I crawled alongside her and positioned my cock near her to her mouth. Without hesitation she took my throbbing member into her mouth and continued to suck and lick me. As the minutes passed by, my cock swelled and contracted, spasming repeatedly. She sensed each of these motions and responded with more. I knew I could not hold off my pleasure.

I breathily whispered that she should stop as I was going to cum. She pulled my cock from her mouth for a moment. With a smile she said. "Good, I must be doing it right." And proceeded to take me back into her mouth. Knowing that she wanted me to ejaculate in her mouth removed whatever inhibition I had. I made no effort to hold back my pleasure. I began to moan and slowly rock back and forth if to gently fuck her mouth. My body tensed and I felt my legs get weak. My testicles contracted violently and my cock began pulsing repeatedly. Karen withdrew most of my shaft from her mouth, but kept my head firmly in her lips, flicking rapidly with her tongue. I shot warm ribbons of cum into her mouth over and over again. I groaned loudly with each pulsing contraction. Karen's tongue continued to flick voraciously along the bottom of my penis ensuring my contractions continued. Her mouth filled with the beautiful mixture of slick seminal fluid and thick globs of cum, not letting any of it escape her lips as if that would somehow decrease our pleasure.

As my orgasm subsided, she pulled my cock from her mouth and I could see milky cum clung to her lips and the corners of her mouth. Waiting to ensure I was looking at her, she swallowed every drop of what I gave her with a satisfied smile as though she had just sampled a fine wine.

After such a strong orgasm, my erection would typically deflate. But thanks to the Viagra, my erection softened only marginally. Still holding my cock in her hand, she looked up at me and commented "Hence the Viagra..." and took one more deep suck of my cock like it were some kind of lollipop.

I repositioned myself on the bed moving down between her legs and pulling off her panties which were a flimsy barrier between me and my prize. While I remained hard, I needed some time to reload for the next round. What better way to reenergize myself than on the musty liquor of her womanhood I thought.

I moved my face down between her thighs and breathed in deeply, taking in the sweet scent of her body. I stared at her pussy for a brief moment. Her inner folds were loose and wavy with a dark crimson tone.

12