A Change of Pace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was clearly not that of a woman in her 20's. It lacked some of the elasticity and plumpness of such a young cunt. Instead, her labia showed the fine patina of years of experience. I wondered how many times it had been fucked and how many times it spasmed into orgasm. Like a treasured leather jacket, it was better for the aging. This turned me on more; a sexually experienced woman knows what she wants and how she wants it.

I took my index finger and lightly caressed around her pussy before sliding my finger inside of her. She exhaled deeply. I withdrew my finger and watched as her pussy lips contract around it. I licked the tip of my finger and enjoyed the intoxicating taste of her silky lubrication. I was rabid and uninhibited. With little delay I pressed my mouth against the lips of her pussy. I slowly opened my mouth and extended my tongue into her folds. She moved her hips gently to match the motions of my tongue. I withdrew my tongue and ran it down along the tight flesh at the bottom of her vagina nearest her ass. I flicked my tongue back and forth across the bottom of her opening. She let out a long and soft moan as I continued. I moved my tongue up towards her firm clit, standing past the hood of skin within which it usually resides. While I worked her clit with my tongue, I reinserted a finger into her. Using a gentle pulling motion, I stroked the spongy tissue inside her vagina. Between my tongue flicking her clit, and my finger stroking her G-spot, her bodily was rapidly overcome by orgasmic convulsions. She bucked violently against me. With my wife, I would have stopped, letting her experience a gentle wave of pleasure. With Karen I continued, refusing to let her wiggle free. She thrashed against me letting out a guttural grunt. Only after several minutes was she able to free herself of me and she exhaled dramatically.

Without saying a thing she grabbed me and pulled me up onto her. Her eyes beaming into mine she exclaimed "fuck me hard, now." The Viagra had done its job, giving me a nearly bionic erection. I remained almost painfully hard as she navigated my cock into her slit. It is not everyday a woman you are with is so forthright with what she wants, so I saw no reason to delay. Her pussy was slick with a mix of her own cum and my saliva. My cock penetrated her easily. I reached down and grabbed her legs pulling them up against my shoulders allowing me to position her hips for deep penetration and manipulate her body as I desired. This was not to be a night of conservative intercourse. That's not what we sought each other for. I grunted loudly as I began fucking her hard. Pounding my cock into her. My body slapped against hers. Our genitals were fully stimulated from the slick friction of her pliable vaginal walls rubbing back and forth against the rigid flesh of my cock. The bed shook and sounded as though it would fail any moment, unable withstand the rampant thrusting of two adults deep into an erotic exchange.

As I thundered away into her pussy she grabbed my head and with an aggressive stare, gritted her teeth and thrusted back against me hard. Our intensity increased as we competed to fuck each other faster. Harder. We no longer moaned in pleasure. We screamed in exertion. We both dripped in sweat. This was a competition. Who could fuck the other better? Who could make the other one cum faster? Harder? Longer?

At one point I stopped for a moment to catch my breath, grunting as I paused to let my lungs refill with air. Displeased that I had stopped, Karen resumed her rapid thrusting as if to tell me this was no time for rest you sissy. Not wanting to be outdone, I resumed pounding away against her.

We were not making love. We were not having sex. We were fucking like animals. Rabid for pleasurable violence of our exchange. We were both completely engulfed in the moment to the absence of all else. We were experiencing something we could never have, would never have in our normal lives with our spouses.

Moments later my orgasm arrived. I thrust hard into her repeatedly as I gushed cum into her. The crisp slapping sound of our bodies contacting each other while fucking changed to a wet and sloppy smack. This turned her on and she moaned and pulled me against her harder and harder. My orgasm finished, the magic blue pill kept my cock rock solid. Without missing a beat I took full advantage and I continued to hammer against her. Our grunts were nearly drowned out by the wet slapping sound of me fucking her cum filled pussy. I became engulphed in the euphoria of pounding into her freshly filled cunt. I now knew that fucking a cum filled pussy is fucking the best pussy.

The room smelled strongly of the must of cum and the air hung heavy with our sweat. Karen's grunts became more strained and her breathing quickened. Her counter thrusts weakened as her body stiffened. I was desperate to catch my breath, but I pushed through to bring her to the orgasm that was fast approaching. As she came, she dug her fingers into my back and wrapped her legs around my torso, trapping me fully inserted into her. She let out a moan in unison with every muscle contraction as her pussy squeezed my cock again and again and again. We remained in this position for some time. My cock, chemically erect for many hours to come stayed fully inserted into her. He arms and legs wrapped around me refusing to release me. For many minutes her vagina continued to pulse and contract on me, slowly decreasing in frequency and intensity and her waves of pleasure subsided.

Shortly thereafter she released her grip. I pulled myself from inside of her. long viscous drips of bodily fluid from her clung to the head of my dick as I pulled away. One by one they fell away and onto the bed. My cock was covered in the milky mix of our cum and the shaft of my cock appeared raw from the vigorous work. I turned my gaze to her pussy. It was now swollen and red, covered in the same milky froth as my cock. Her vagina lips did not close, but instead left a finger sized opening to her insides. I suspected it would be many days before she returned to normal and likely several weeks before she would let her husband have her again. I felt pleased with what I had done with her. I wondered of all the fuckings her pussy had received, was mine to be memorable? I figured it would. She looked spent; covered is sweat and her cheeks flush. I got up off the bed and started to pick up my clothes, my work here being done.

"And where are you going?" she commanded with mild displeasure.

"Well," I said. "This doesn't exactly feel like a sleep over and cuddle type of situation."

She looked at me and paused before responding. "Well no, but your cock will be hard for another couple hours with that dose of Viagra I gave you. Come over here put it in my mouth and let me taste you a little more."

I shook my head and picked up our champagne flutes, handing it to Karen as she lay there on the bed I crawled up and kneeled next to her face. I watched her open her throat and empty the remaining champagne into her mouth in one deep swallow. She tossed the flute off the end of the bed and an immediately turned to my sticky wet cock taking it into her mouth. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back and let her pleasure me for the rest of the night.

12