All Comments on 'A Change of Pace'

by ChaucerTosser

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving wife tag? I think not. Excellent writing but i am the type that likes a bit more background like in the why and for how long.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Anything interesting about two lousy selfish cheaters? Nothing at all! 1*

MafenMafenover 2 years ago

So many mistakes. Even in the first sentene. That always worries me. Get an editor!

MafenMafenover 2 years ago

So many mistakes! Even in the first sentence. Get an editor.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

What a fuckwit this husband is. If he treated his wife like this... taking her on a sexy date, teasing each other and arranging free time, then he wouldn't be so bored. His love making with his wife does nothing for her

Plus, going out to a fancy restaurant, in his Ferrari, they would be noticed. Someone would recognise them, either him or her. I mean, how stupid.

Next time he visits that website he might find a message "My husband is boring in bed and does nothing to help arose me. he only thinks of himself. I want a man to romance me, seduce me and fuck me all night." Then he finds out it is his own wife, looking for sex with a lover in mind.

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Hope this wasn't a one night encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course! A married man just leaves for a night out on a Friday evening. No real thought went into this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shame not at home!!!!!!!

LOVE. slap*hapy*papy. #9

katibkatibover 2 years ago

Be careful with your rabidity--it might come back to bite you.

mitchawamitchawaover 2 years ago

A few typos, but generally well written. This story is more of an erotic coupling than a loving wife. The story ended, but his wife was not involved. He cheated, but she didn't. Could have been a much longer story.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

As any married, middle aged man will tell you, sex with your wife can begin to become mundane, uninspired and uncreative.

Sorry twinkie you are about as wrong with that statement at the MAGA'ts are with the stolen election crap.

If you ever decide to put some actual effort into what you write, feel free to post again but if this is the best you've got....spare us and yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The excuse for the adultery is kind of canned and passe'. Boring sex is optional. I hope his wife finds a man who has some imagination and understanding of women; this guy knows almost nothing.

Next time consider placing this kind of fuck fest in Erotic Couplings. The status of being married means nothing to these people, and appears to be irrelevant to their morals and behavior. The adulterers are not bad spouses, they are non spouses. I hope the asshole at least brings home a decent pay check. Can't think of anything else he brings home that might excite his wife.

Thanks for the effort.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

I thought this was a fun story - please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty sure his wife is banging 3 college lifeguards while the kids are at a sleepover, and they won't even need viagra to fill all her holes all night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous