All Comments on 'A Changed Relationship Ch. 01'

by MarthaD

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
slavecraveslavecravealmost 15 years ago
The Way Marriage Should Be

Martha, you're perfect for me! Really! I can't wait to read the other two parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting

This story is moving along very much like your last one, with pretty much the same actions and reactions and absolutely no contact to the emotions of the H in the story.

I often wonder when I read this type of story, if the nonlinearity of life is too much for people to describe. An H that is submissive is not going to complain by the very definition of a submissive. A W drunk on the power she has over her H in this area is not going to consider the feelings nor notice that he is not happy, just as the W in this story is really paying no attention to her H just her pleasure and her job.

Given this, it is unlikely that the story would go as happily as they always seem to do in this site and in your case. It is more likely that the power drunk W will overstep thing and hurt her H far more than she realizes and thus risk losing the marriage simply due to the reticence of the submissive H and the blindness that power brings.

I realize this story is written in this case but I often wonder if the authors of such stories (male and female) ever realize how nonlinear things can go and how complex the relationship can become when one is blind and the other unwilling by their very nature to speak up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Future of female control

male chastity will be common and the way of the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not too smart are you?

He was simply going into the bathroom, removing the toy (it's easy), masturbating and putting it back on to humor you.

tuch85tuch85almost 9 years ago
Intimacy ...and revelation

Such a natural and loving emergence of the dynamic. Slow revelation and joy. All I can is wow! I hope the relationship has continued to blossom in new, unexpected, and exciting ways!

submike84submike84over 8 years ago
NICE!!!

Such an arousing story. Being put in chastity is a very personal and trusting move, but I would do it if the lady is as loving and caring as the women in this story. Would love to be with a women like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable story and well written. So far the dominating wife has avoided missteps such as early humiliation of her submissive hubby. In fact both have approached and starting engaging in this power exchange with good spirit and good humor. The story was written from the wife’s viewpoint: Teasing him in chastity “had to be causing him serious discomfort.”

At this point, I’d like to know how actually he was actually feeling, from his viewpoint. What was his ‘misery index?’ Did he have a mixture of feelings?

Fun to read; looking forward to the next chapter and other stories by this author(s). J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous