A Changing Friendship Pt. 02

Info
When a Toy shows up anannounced, they deserve punishment
91 words
4.67
16.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2021
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KnightlyDom
KnightlyDom
58 Followers

My favourite little toy disappoints me for the first time - how presumptuous of her to turn up on my doorstep, ready to be played with, without my express permission.
Time to show her what happens to needy little sluts who can't control themselves.

This one delves into more spanking and name calling, and does so a lot quicker than part one, so bear that in mind.

Also feedback is very much appreciated, and if you do have ideas or suggestions for future audio, I am happy to hear them...

--:--
--:--
1.0
KnightlyDom
KnightlyDom
KnightlyDom
58 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thankyou so muchhh i so wish i belonged to you nd be used by you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh this was erotically perfect! 💞 could you please make one about a best man sneaking into the to be bride’s room?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful. I enjoyed it immensely. I like that you actually appear to be sincere in your need and Desire to have control and precision in your interaction. I have to believe dominants personally. There are various tastes to this , I have high standards :-) but all are valid in our bdsm world and I if am not fucking you , then do as you please I say. Personally and this really is personal preference , I prefer acts of submission for the mind set , for the energy to change. This, this exquisite foreplay, is rarely done well in audios though , so the loss of it is perhaps understandable. That said a good show here from someone who clearly knows the moves of this dance. When done well and with well matched partners it’s truly breathtaking. I suspect you and your dance partners are slightly younger than me and/or play younger. Nothing wrong with bratty games and we all have our key words and interactions which we delight in , so revel away and enjoy - no admonishment here ( would I dare ? .. probably ) just a tip of the hat to a fellow dancer. The best BDSM dominant audio so far in my humble opinion ( though to be fair authentic BDSM dominant audios on here are actually a very hard find - and not in a good way) . There is ample audio author who I wouldn’t be so rude as to mention , who is wonderfully naturally dominant but is too playful for my taste. You , Sir are a rose in a sea of lilies. Bravo. Kisses.

scandinavianillustrationscandinavianillustrationover 2 years ago

Managed to cum several times listening to this.. welp. There’s something about the way you speak, your restraint, your command, it’s captivating. It leaves me speechless and sweating, desperate for more. Can’t wait for your next post.

Sincerely, a new fan

NorzNorzalmost 3 years ago

Really loving this, I like th way you set the scene, you asked for feedback, added some binaural elements could really enhance the realism along with ?flesh light sounds.

I'm nitpicking because you asked, as for ideas a good aftercare one, shirbari with a focus on let not taking care of herself, self love, etc that would rock, anal training.

I'm hat I've seen so far I love, that's for the audios.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Her Orgasms Belong to Me A Master's controls his subs orgasms to an extreme degree.in BDSM
Wicked Games An innocent human falls prey to a Succubus and a Demon.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Angie the Asian Slut Angie becomes a submissive slut for her new master.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
She Just Left Great Saturday with a woman I met online.in Erotic Couplings
Rope and Roses Sometimes a switch needs to submit. He has just the plan.in BDSM
More Stories