She Just Left

Story Info
Great Saturday with a woman I met online.
1.9k words
4.37
7.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can still taste her cum on my lips. My head is spinning and my cock is sore. And she just left.

Melissa was someone I met by virtue of a popular online platform. I'll confess - I was overly horny and underwhelmed with porn, so I did the thing. I posted the 'ad'. "45 M from XYZ is looking to please you with his tongue. I love bigger women, I don't play games, I'm fully vaxxed, and I don't expect any reciprocation". It went something like that. Yes, I'd done this before and yes I'd gotten a mix of results.... There was Lisa, a 29 year old skinny blonde who initially tried to 'sugar daddy' me. I not only shut that down quickly, but insisted I'd changed my mind completely. At some point Lisa coerced me into allowing her to come over, and I did. And we ate a bunch of edibles, and she left crying because to be quite frank- I was too high to fuck her.

Jessica was interesting. Two years older than me, latina, married, and wealthy. Jess and I went back and forth over the course of several weeks and I was unsure if she was serious. Our communication was nuanced and sporadic. I suppose as a result of her being married her opportunity to respond was the root cause of this. Jess shows up one fine Sunday afternoon in jeans and a hoodie. Our small talk was brief. She asked where my bedroom was. By the time I made it to the room after grabbing some water, there she was - on my bed in a semitransparent black teddy. I hopped on the bed, we kissed, and I turned on the 'sexy talk'. Thirty minutes later she's riding my cock like a cowgirl. I didn't even get to taste her pussy. Seriously all she wanted to do is ride my cock. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining but the variety is nice, besides I was just supposed to eat her pussy. Strange. In any case an hour passes, then what felt like another. She's happy as a kid on Christmas and I make a move. I turn her over, and go for it.

That was a terrible idea, apparently. She literally gets angry, hops off the bed and stomps off to the bathroom. She returns, gets dressed, tells me, "This was a bad idea" and proceeds to exit stage left. This was by far one of if not THE weirdest experience sexually that I've had up to this point. I'd say there were another three or four of these 'meetups'. Some were just 'meh', some were absurdly awkward, some of the women were less 'experienced' or were looking for me to convince them to come over. Not Melissa.

Melissa's panties are sitting right next to me as I type this. They're still wet. Melissa is twenty eight. She responded three or four days after I posted. I had already given up on the idea of entertaining doing this again, I had a moment, and it had passed days ago. Melissa however, had sent me the most lengthy and detailed response I'd yet received. She was matter of fact in explaining how big her smile was, as well as her chest dimensions and some other technical aspects. She even explained why she responded, something about the authenticity of my posting. I was flattered.

Five hours ago Melissa knocked on my door. Long brown hair hanging down to her hips, red 'fuck me' lipstick, black heels, black stockinged legs, all attached to that huge smile. She's a bit shorter than me, and there was no hiding whatever lacy bra was containing her large breasts - she had mentioned a certain affection for being touched, especially her breasts and nipples. Honestly, she was very guarded during the two conversations we had before today. Maybe she was shy, maybe she was just trying to be discreet, who knows? All I knew was well, not much at all. Attorney, 28. Doesn't masturbate much, and has recently felt a "sexual awakening", whatever that meant.

I scurried Melissa inside, noting her pretty eyes. She didn't seem as 'plus sized' as she had suggested at all. We sat in my living room, I got her some water, and I went to work to make her as comfortable as possible. Shortly I'm caressing her lower back, then her shoulders, then her thighs. My cock got hard when I felt her stockings slide against the black sundress. Soon after, we're making out. Lots of wet and sloppy kissing whilst she turns around and straddles my right thigh. I was in heaven and it felt like I could feel her wetness against my thigh. Some light spanking as she grinded against me and now she's moaning.... Moaning in my mouth.

I asked Melissa, when she came up for air, if she was OK. This is important, at least to me. She was out of breath, and her brow was a bit sweaty. It was all that long hair, that hair which I had already been pulling and playing with as we tongue fucked each other's mouths. She responded that she was fine, and suggested we 'check out my bedroom'. Five minutes later we're rolling on top of one another across my bed. Ten minutes later my hand was inside her panties as our tongues twisted. Time was slowing down and speeding up. My cock was raging in my shorts but I was fully in control - understanding this was more of a turn on, and executing on this was exactly what I intended. My fingers were soaked inside her wet pussy and I was making a strategic effort to circle her clit with my thumb- this was a challenge as she continued to swing her hips back and forth against my hand. The good news- it also distracted me from thinking about the raging hardon in my jeans.

"Turn around, pull off that dress, and straddle me so I can play with that pussy". That's what I said or my name isn't Jeremy. And Melissa did that but as she repositioned herself she ran her hand up my leg and unbuttoned my jeans. I felt the zipped slide down against my boxers and my cock. I did not interrupt or stop her. Instead, we played a game. I pulled her panties aside, black, lacy, and wet. I proceeded to worship her pussy with my fingers from behind incessantly. I pulled her apart, exploring her lips, luicking my fingers, and gently entering her while my other hand held her open. I could see her little swollen clit emerge as I felt her contract around my fingers and as I would exit her tight hole, she was dripping on my belly. "Think about dudes Jeremy. Big sweaty balls in your face", is what I was forcing myself to think inside my own head- I didn't want to get overly excited, and it worked.

Melissa had three or four orgasms all the while grabbing my cock, breathing heavily, and legs trembling. At some point she collapsed on top of me and told me she needed a break. Melissa turned over onto her back, my cock still in her fist, raging, throbbing and fully in my control. Then she very eloquently asked me, from the far end of the bed where she had been laying on her back 'recuperating'..... "Can I suck on that cock now?". Decisions motherfucker.

I was truly amazed at how skilled she was at both sucking and seemingly swallowing my cock. So amazed that I was trying to continually move her hair away so I could watch. I know it sounds so cliche- I know women dont necessarily all looooooooooove sucking dick, fuck I'm an adult. Honestly she seemed to be enjoying it as much if not even more than I was. How do I know you ask? I asked her. And she answered. Melissa was now bent over me and adjacent to me. I had the perfect opportunity to run my hand around the top of those black, thigh high stockings which had surprisingly held up. I enjoyed this, then found my hand again between her legs. The panties needed to go, but I was hesitant to interrupt her- she was really enjoying herself. I started pulling them down, to where they were stretched between her thighs. I had her where I wanted her, using the thumb on my left hand to press against her asshole while my index and first fingers slid inside her. Goal being to distract her before pulling her across my chest and get that pussy against my face. Soon thereafter, mission accomplished. Exceedingly.

I must have sucked, licked, fingered, and tongue-fucked that pussy for an hour. I was absolutely in heaven and my face and beard were drenched. All the while she's slurping on my cock, stroking it, moaning, and cumming over and over as she's grinding against my nose, tongue and chin. I'm enjoying the taste of her stickiness, the feeling of her pussy clenching and contracting around my tongue and every associated texture and sound as this insatiable woman is on top of me. At some point she lifts her leg to position herself in front of me and a long string of translucent grool slowly drips onto my bed.

The next thing I know is I'm propped up against the backboard of my bed. My legs are spread apart, and my feet are against the mattress. My hands are running through Melissa's long hair, and I'm caressing her cheeks with my sticky fingers as she is bobbing up and down over and over on my cock- my cock which is both slightly desensitized and also on the brink of explosion. I was enjoying this to the extent that's difficult to explain. I guided her off momentarily so I could kiss her, getting excited again at the thought that she was tasting her own pussy, her own cum as she kissed me. Melissa was intent on finishing me off however, even abrasively stroking my saliva glazed cock while we kissed. She went right back to it, and I proceeded to tell her what a good slut she was and how amazing she was at sucking my cock. No response from her other than moaning and some occasional eye contact. I'm placing both my hands back on her head, guiding her movements as I start to slowly fuck her throat in slow, deep, long strokes. I'm edging slowly closer, holding my cock inside her mouth, pulling it out, listening to her slurp.

I enjoyed the particulars of the slow face fuck for a good little while, observing her saliva dripping down my shaft and into my asshole. It's time. I increase my grip and cadence. I pull Melissa's head off my cock and ask her if she's 'ready for it'. I slip my cock back inside her warm mouth, pump a few more times, and boom. The whole world went black. The room is spinning. I can feel the most incredible length of cum exit my cock, and as this happens, I push her off my dick spraying a portion of my white, thick semen against her lips, cheek and chin.

Melissa's panties are sitting right here, right next to me. I just texted her to tell her how incredible today was, all six hours. She said she felt the same. I told her I was going to write all this down, and thanked her for the panties.