Wicked Games

Story Info
An innocent human falls prey to a Succubus and a Demon.
6.1k words
4.66
22.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

This is a standalone story, and my first submission on this site, I hope you guys enjoy it! All characters are above 21 years old.

++++++++++++

He watched her as she stepped into the pool right in the middle of the clearing. Wading till she was ankle deep in the crystalline pond, the young woman looked around, her eyes furtive and bright as she made sure that she was alone. The one and twenty springs of her life must had treated her well, as she had entered her maidenhood as pure and unspoiled as a winter's rose. The Demon made sure to stay well hidden within the shadows as her gaze flitted past his hiding spot. So long had he watched her. So long had he coveted. The youthful beauty of her petite form. The gentle innocence in her unique eyes - one purple as the lilacs, and the other green as the grass. So pure, so delicate.

So tempting.

But though he longed to claim her, the Demon kept his distance, content to watch, at least for now. He felt the familiar ache in his groin as he watched her pull her white dress up over her waist, exposing inch after inch of her creamy, freckled skin as she drew the garment over the curves of her body. He sucked in a breath as she flung it aside. She was clad in nothing but a delicate lace slip, her nipples pushing up against the flimsy fabric. As she wandered under the spray of the waterfall, the water made the lace cling to her body as the wet material turned transparent. Her caramel nipples were lush and visible, pebbling slightly from the cool liquid flowing down her skin.

He felt his cock hardening, pushing up his loin cloth. So intense was his desire for her, his need to pleasure and please her till she went limp in his arms. His fingers wrapped around his shaft, pumping himself in slow, languid strokes. How he longed to seduce and defile something so beautifully pure and innocent. But this land was sacred. He could not pass the barrier. And so all he had been able to do for months was watch. Watch and wish and torture himself into desperate orgasms that only fueled his dark, primal need for her. As she raised her face upwards with a look of blissful contentment, the Demon groaned, feeling a gush of pre-cum seep out of the tip of his cock.

"My, my. Now, isn't that a delicious sight?"

The Demon's head whipped up, his eyes previously hooded with lust widening as he stared in dismay at the slight figure who leaned against a tree before him.

"You."

His hand fell still around his cock as he took in the sight of the succubus. Despite being a picture of sweet innocence with her snow white hair and wide, periwinkle eyes, he knew her to be anything but.

"I had heard the rumors, but never thought them to be true. Yet, here you are, Alexander of Demons. Pining like a regular fool for this mortal woman." Her rosebud lips stretched in a mockery of a smile as her sweet voice taunted him. "Why don't you just stride over and fucking claim her? You know you want to."

"It's not as simple as that," he growled, his voice guttural with lustful hunger. "The law-"

"Was meant to be broken." The succubus' eyes twinkled merrily at him before she looked over his shoulder. "Is that the girl?" She darted forward at an incredible speed for a better look. "My, my. She is exquisite. I can see why you want her, Demon." The succubus grinned. "I'll tell you what. I'll help you get her, if you promise to share."

"Share her with you? Never." His fists balled in jealousy. He wanted the girl for himself.

The succubus shrugged. "Suit yourself. I'll just have her and make you watch." Her laughter twinkled across the trees like the chiming of silver bells as she flew forward, her feet brushing lightly over the grass as they passed over the invisible barrier. She called back to the furious Demon.

"Oops! Did I not tell you? I made a deal with a guardian angel. Allowed him to fuck me senseless till his little angel cock spurted ropes after ropes of heavenly seed inside me. I'm granted access on sacred ground for as long as I'm filled with his cum." She blew him a teasing kiss as she crept up behind the bathing girl, her footsteps so light that the maiden never heard her coming before she pounced.

"Shhhh," the succubus hissed as she wrapped her arms around the alarmed maiden. "It's futile to struggle." Silvery ropes appeared, wrapping themselves around the woman's wrists and ankles as they held her in place. The maiden struggled wildly against the succubus, her eyes wide in alarm.

"W-who are you? What have you done to me?"

"Oh baby, sweet baby," the succubus grabbed a lock of the girl's pretty red hair as she jerked her head backwards roughly, leaning down to run her tongue over the girl's pretty neck. "The question isn't about what I've done to you. No." She sank her teeth against a pulse point in the girl's neck, relishing the sharp little cry of pain. "It's all about what I plan to do with you." The succubus licked her lips as she planted light kisses along the teeth marks she'd left. She'd bitten just hard enough to bruise, but not to break the skin.

"And trust me. I plan to do so much."

Her clawed fingers lightly grazed the bare arms of the whimpering maiden as they lazily splayed over her heaving bosoms, her fingers kneading and teasing the girl's nipples through the sheer fabric of her small clothes.

"So beautiful, so pure," the succubus picked her words carefully, knowing that the Demon was listening, watching in a hopeless rage as she touched the precious maiden he so desired. "All pristine, and untouched, like the purest little snowflake." The succubus felt a surge of lust through her core as she coaxed the woman's nipples into hard little peaks. The Demon had picked well, she thought wryly as she cupped and squeezed those luscious breasts, all heaving and flushed from the those futile little struggles.

"Please let me go," the desperate maid whispered, her legs crossing over each other as her captor caressed and groped her body against her will. The succubus laughed and buried her face in the curve of the girl's neck, suckling down hard on the sensitive skin.

"Not a chance."

With that pronouncement, she turned the maiden around sharply, grabbing her chin with one hand and forcing the her to return her gaze. Tear-filled eyes stared pleadingly into the succubus' unyielding ones.

"Beautiful child," the succubus crooned, her voice sweet and persuasive. She bent forward, capturing the maiden's lips in a heated kiss. Her other hand crept down the side of the body, moving over her hip before grabbing and squeezing down on her tight little butt as the innocent human gasped.

"Won't you tell me your name?" The succubus murmured into the kiss, her tongue tracing the her prey's lips lightly before slipping in to deepen the kiss as she tugged her face closer. She felt the a desperate tongue pushing against hers in an attempt to dislodge her, her bound hands struggling at the silver restraints. The succubus felt a surge of joy. Her prey had spirit. Oh, how she longed to break that feisty will, to turn this little fighter into a quivering mess.

She lifted her hand and brought it down hard against that succulent flesh as the young woman cried out in pained surprise. "Your name, little one," the succubus crooned in a gentle voice that was at odds to the harshness of the spanks she rained on her captive's cute behind. She smiled in triumph as she saw the maiden's eyes glaze over, a sign that her temptress powers were working.

"Emy."

"Such a sweet name," the succubus drew back, planting light little kisses against Emy's soft lips over and over again. She caressed her stinging butt cheeks soothingly before moving her hand forwards as she fondled the soft skin of the girl's inner thigh. So soft, so delicate. The succubus moaned softly in want. She couldn't want to sink her sharp teeth into that lush delicacy, to leave little red possessive marks all over her creamy flesh.

Turning her head, the succubus' face broke into a sweet smile of triumph as she saw the Demon. He had emerged from the shadows and was now glaring at them, his cock angry and throbbing as it stood at full mast. Winking at him, the succubus put her hands over Emy's chest and ripped the fabric apart so her naked breasts spilled out. The maiden barely had time to gasp in surprise before the succubus had leaned her head down, capturing one of her sensitive nipples between her lips as her finger pinched down hard on the other one.

"Mmmmm," the succubus moaned in wanton bliss as she nipped and sucked at the sensitive bud. Little mewling cries escaped Emy's lips as her body writhed in equal parts of pleasure and protest. The succubus' greed had her slobbering all over the young woman's breast as she feasted on her.

"So. Fucking. Delicious."

The succubus punctured her words with sharp, needy groans as she sought out the girl's other breast. She ran her tongue over the areola of the Emy's nipple, moving in tight little circles but always just avoiding the pleasurable tip of the needy little bud. Against her will, Emy squirmed and moaned as she subconsciously arched her chest in anticipation of that desperate relief. It made the succubus gnash her teeth in smugness.

"You've made me so wet, little one," the succubus whispered as she gave a wet nipple a sharp, parting pinch before tearing off the rest of the girl's undergarments. Her hand moved down to cup the Emy's sex, and she purred in absolute delight.

"Oh, my. You're wet for me too." She lightly caressed the wet slit of the girl's intimacy as she wet her fingers on her sweet nectar. Emy blushed furiously as she closed her eyes, turning her head in embarrassment. The succubus twinkled in laughter as she finally wrapped her lips tightly around the teased, waiting nipple. At the same time, she roughly inserted a finger up into the mewling creature's tight entrance.

"So tight!" The succubus praised as Emy bucked her hips, mewling wildly at the sudden invasion of such a private place. "Oh goodness. He would just tear you apart, little one."

"Who's he?"

Emy's voice trembled, pressing her legs together as the succubus swirled her finger around inside her tight, molten little cunt. The succubus just smiled cryptically before going down on her knees before her scared quarry. The silver ropes held Emy in place even as she writhed and squirmed. Bending forward, the succubus pressed her face against the maiden's tender sex, breathing her scent in deeply as the young one's cheeks grow redder still.

"Such a hypnotic scent. My goodness. And so, so very tight." The succubus darted her tongue out, groaning in pleasure as she tasted Emy's sweetness. "Tell me, little one. Twenty and one years have come and gone. Are you perchance still a virgin?" The woman's lips parted in an O, before clamping shut tightly as she deliberately turned her face away. The succubus laughed in delight.

"It matters not if you won't answer. After all, by the time we're done with you, there will be no more secrets."

Before Emy had a chance to react, the succubus dived forward, her lips closing around the pink little bud as she cried out in wild shriek. The succubus suckled down viciously on that sensitive little nub, her finger thrusting in and out of the Emy's wet entrance producing squelching little noises. Her movements were relentless as the fragile maid bucked her hips wildly. The succubus wrapped her hands around Emy's waist to hold her in place as she relaxed the suction on her little clit, only to lap her tongue in sharp, quick flicks against the quivering bud as her prisoner moaned helplessly. The succubus slipped another finger, stretching out the red-head's entrance just a little more. Her fingers curled within the Emy's sex, stroking and rubbing at the ridges of her g-spot in a relentless action. The young maiden's moans had escalated to breathy little gasps, her thighs quivering as her feet fought to hold her weight.

"Do you long for release?" The succubus murmured before sheathing her teeth and nipping at Emy's clitoris. She thrashed wildly in response as her core tightened. "Oh, I think you do." The succubus quickened the pace of her invading fingers, thrusting them in and out, faster and faster as her tongue lashed against the underside of that sensitive little clit. Just as she felt the girl's sex tensing up and clenching around her fingers, the succubus stopped her actions, withdrawing her fingers fully as she straightened back up.

"You are not allowed to cum."

The succubus wiped the back of her palm across her face, smearing Emy's sweet nectar over her cheeks. Her lush, pink lips curled into a mocking smile as the young woman panted, her pupils dilated.

"I think it's time you had a taste of a bigger predator."

The succubus snapped her fingers and the silver ropes jerked upwards, hoisting Emy's slender body in the air as she cried out in surprise. With a crook of a glistening finger, still wet from penetrating Emy's tight little pussy, the ropes drew her body forward, following closely behind the succubus as she danced across the clearing towards the Demon.

"Now, I think you owe me one." The succubus laughed as she brought Emy down right in front of the Demon's tall form. Her eyes widened as she took in his huge physique. He was so tall, almost twice her height, and viciously muscled. The bulge of his triceps were almost the same size as her head. His red eyes burned with a dark, dangerous hunger as he devoured her with his gaze. But what terrified Emy the most was that thick, throbbing length that pulsed not an arm's length from her. She now fully understood what the succubus had meant when she had said he* would tear her apart. Who else could she have been referring to than the potent, huge, terrifying male in front of her?

The succubus had a hard, satisfied smile on her face as she jumped on the Demon's body, wrapping her legs around his hips so her hot, wet sex grazed the bulging head of his cock as he snarled at her. She laughed, and brushed her wet lips against his, getting Emy's juices over his parched lips.

"Don't be such a grump. I brought you a taste test. Look how exquisite your girl's cum is."

The succubus teasingly rubbed her wet slit against the Demon's cock before lightly flinging herself backwards, spiraling out of reach before he could get his angry hands on her.

"She's all yours. Enjoy." The succubus hopped up lightly and perched on a tree branch. "I know I'll be enjoying the show."

"Give me a good one. Show this little one how Demons fuck."

+

The Demon approached the maiden who stood before him, held up by the flashing silver ropes. He lightly traced her lips with his thumb before glaring up and growling at the watching succubus.

"Undo this spell."

The succubus rolled her eyes and flicked her hand in a lazy gesture. The silver ropes dissipated like mist as Emy fell forward into his waiting arms. His fingers curled around her waist as he held her up, the warmth of her body almost scalding against his skin. He couldn't keep his eyes off her heaving bosoms as her breath hitched in quick, shallow gasps. Her perfect breasts bore the signs of the succubus' greedy teasing. Red marks lay haphazardly over the creamy mounds, glistening trails of spit over her cleavage and nipples turning her skin all slippery. He growled in possessive anger. He wanted to be the one to mark her like this. The Demon's arms tightened around the woman's waist, his sharp nails digging slightly into her flesh as she squirmed against him.

She was frightened. He realized, releasing his grasp a little and repositioning his hands against her taut little ass as he drew her closer to him. His large hands squeezed down soothingly, his thumbs gently rubbing over the sensitive skin that he knew still stung from the succubus' spanking.

"Don't be afraid," the Demon commanded, his voice strong and calm despite the wildfire of lust that blazed in his loins. He had pulled her so close that his throbbing shaft pressed against the soft flesh of her waist, his drooling head smearing his seed over her. Unlike the succubus who had craved Emy's feisty resistance, the Demon had other plans. He didn't want to break her, oh no. Not that way. He wanted to claim her, own her completely. Mind, body, soul. But he didn't want to force it on her. He had greater ambitions than a common succubus.

He wanted her full, willing surrender.

"Beautiful one," the Demon growled above her, his voice low and rumbling as he tugged at her long hair, forcing her head up so her face was turned up towards him. When she averted her eyes, he tightened his grasp as he pulled sharply on those silken strands in reproach as she cried out.

"Look at me, Emy."

Her eyes sought out his, wide and surprised, as if she had no idea why she'd obeyed his forceful command. He could see her studying his face, her gaze like a gentle caress over his black horns, his hair streaked with blood red hues.

"I want you, little one." His proclamation made her mouth fall open. How he longed to kiss those luscious, soft lips. How he craved feeling them all over his starving body, wrapped around his cock as she shuddered in complete submission.

"Y-you want me?" Her voice was small, full of confused wonderment. As if she couldn't comprehend why she would be of interest to an immortal being. Silly girl. The Demon took her tiny hand and placed it over his rock hard rod, closing his big hand over hers as he made her wrap her fingers around his shaft, just below the bulbous head.

"This is how much I want you," he growled, his voice husky and rough with blind desire as he savored the glorious sensation of her timid, soft fingers closing around him. He felt the woman shudder as her cheeks flushed, her breath raspy as he guided her hand in long, slow strokes, encouraging her to pleasure him. The Demon groaned aloud as he made her quicken the pace a little, his viscous seed flowing freely out and over the blunt surface of his twitching head and spilling over their hands.

Snarling softly in want, he released his grasp as he pushed her back roughly against the trunk of a nearby tree. Barely giving her a moment to gasp in surprise, he leaned down to capture her lips in a heated kiss as his huge hand wrapped possessively around the front of her delicate neck. Nipping down sharply on her lower lip, he ran his tongue over the sting before kissing a desperate trail down her chin and over her throat. His hands tightened just a little around her neck, shallowing her breath as he bit her lightly at the little exposed spot just above her throat.

"You are so beautiful."

His other hand trailed over the swell of her breasts as he sought to memorize her every curve. Unable to help himself, he gyrated his hips against her, trying to seek some relieve for his aching cock as he greedily grabbed and squeezed down on a voluptuous breast. His thumb brushed over the surface of a pebbled nipple before trapping the bud between two fingers and pinching down hard. As Emy squealed in helpless pleasure, he wrapped his arm around his hips and lifted her up effortlessly. The Demon smiled as she instinctively wrapped her legs around him. He felt her wet little slit rubbing itself against his magnificently swollen balls, and he rumbled deep in his chest in pleasured lust.

"So greedy," he growled before nibbling his way down the slope of her shoulders to seek out her perfect breasts with his hungry lips. The Demon savored the helpless cries that spilled from her lips as he mauled and ravished her beautiful mounds with his lips, tongue and teeth. He alternated between suckling down viciously on a hard, sensitive nipple before turning his attention to the other and biting down teasingly on the little bud as Emy mewed in breathless pleasure. He could feel the vibration of her vocal chords against the hand that grabbed her throat and rubbed his thumb soothingly against her neck in reward.

12