All Comments on 'A Cheated Woman's Fury'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
redboat7redboat712 months ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why would Kelly give a shit if her husband and best friend are cheating if she's divorcing her husband and running off with her boss?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@anon: Kelly gives a shit because she could most likely have taken Todd back from Carol back then but decided to step aside and be happy for them instead. It's called being a good friend, even when it might hurt you. Now she learned that she endured being without the man she loved for nothing, that she stepped aside for nothing. That's why she cared.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love this story. Tight/concise and the good guys win. Always a bonus. Anyway, why would the cheater take the time to confront Kelly over a guy she crapped all over?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That's different. Top marks.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Nicely done. Pays to be true to your spouse and friends or you may get bitten in the ass.

Luckyguy1965Luckyguy19655 months ago

Great story with a different angle on it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ho Hum Hum!

Chimo1961Chimo19615 months ago

Fresh way of presenting the genre. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The deficiency of this story is that it was told from tne POV of Carol…..and for the first half readers were informed of Carol’s thoughts….and those thoughts were COMPLETELY devoid of any suspicion that Carol had a big secret, tne nature of which would completely prevent Carol from asking Kelly why she was screwing Todd.

.

3 ***

willyk1212willyk12124 months ago

JUST A LITTLE MORE ON TODD AND KELLY

desecrationdesecrationabout 1 month ago

Powerful little story. To see someone you love be betrayed is often worse than being betrayed. If you are betrayed, you can do something about it. When it happens to someone else, all you can do is make soft noises and be ready to clean up when it all comes apart.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous