A Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got about half of it down as I sat there in my recliner, before I heard her car pull in. Jenna came in and saw me sitting there just staring off into space. She would not look at me directly and just muttered something about being tired and was going to bed. Well at least she felt guilt or seemed to be. I finished off my whiskey and headed to bed about an hour later. Normally when I climb in bed, Jenna moves to hug up against me or something, but not this time. Sleep would not come easy this night.

A week or so passed by and several more times I was able to follow her over there and take more videos of the two of them together. In all my years with Jenna, I do not think we ever fucked that much. Todd was fucking Jenna in every way imaginable, giving her multiple orgasms over and over, and when I watched him fuck her ass in that last night, and see her enjoy something else that she never wanted to do with me, watching her body shake like a leaf while he pounded his tool deep in her ass and filling her intestines with his cum, I had enough.

That next day, when Jenna went in for her hair appointment and do some shopping, I put all the videos on a DVD with a video commentary at the end of it. I poured out everything that had been building inside me since that first night I saw her cheating on it and popped it in the player with a note attached to the remote on the kitchen table, for her to watch when she came home. I hurriedly packed a few of bags with all the clothes I had, then went out to the garage and loaded all my toolboxes and camping gear into the back of my truck, closed the bed cap, and drove away.

I checked into a little motel on the other side of town, a place reminisce of days gone by when roadside motels were a popular thing. I checked in with a young girl looking to be in her early 20's with fiery red hair, and a nose ring. She was on the chubby side with big tits and smiled as I paid for the room with my card. It was then I realized that it was Dana, the daughter of some friends of ours, Larry, and Maggie. I had not seen her for quite some time, but she had certainly grown up and filled out.

"Mr. Donovan, I thought that was you, do you remember me," she asked?

"Yeah, I remember you now, Dana, how have you been," I said in a cordial manner, trying not to let my emotions show through.

She smiled and said, "Oh I'm doing good, but can I ask why you are staying here?"

I replied, "It's probably not the best time to ask that, Dana, can I just get that room key now?"

Dana's smile left and she nodded then finished as she handed me the room key, "Oh yeah, sure thing Mr. Donovan. If there is anything you need, just let me know, okay?"

I nodded, took the room key, and walked out of the office. I grabbed my bag out of the truck and made my way over to one of the little cabin style rooms. It was not fancy by any means, but it was clean and very quaint with all the necessities. I closed the door, dropped my bag on the floor and laid down on the bed. Jenna was probably getting home by now and would see my note. I just laid there and waited.

A couple of hours passed by, and my phone rang. It was Jenna. I slid the bar to ignore her call and it went to my voicemail. Then, shortly thereafter, I got a text message, and it read:

"PETE, OH MY GOD BABE, PLEASE TALK TO ME, I AM SO SORRY, PLEASE CALL ME AND LET ME KNOW YOU ARE OKAY, PLEASE!?!?!"

I read it and slammed the phone down in anger, then popped open a fresh bottle of Jameson's that I had picked up on the way over to the motel, and took several gulps, feeling the liquor burn my throat as it went down, but nothing compared to the burn I was feeling in my heart. I was a shattered man, and I did not know what to do but try and drown out the pain.

I was feeling the effects of the whiskey in no time at all as I laid there on the bed, ignoring each new notification that came across my phone. I decided enough was enough and just shut it off, after about the 50th ping. A short time later, I heard a soft knock on the cabin door and when I got up to look out the window, I saw that it was Dana. I opened the door and she asked, "Hi Mr. Donovan, I am sorry to disturb you, but I could not help but notice that something was bothering you earlier and I wondered if it was okay if I came in and talked?"

So, I opened the door for her to come in and have a seat, closing the door behind her. I asked her as I poured another glass of whiskey, "Do you want some, Dana? If you cannot because of work, I understand."

"Sure, I'll take some, and no, I'm off work now. I just thought you might need someone to talk to because you seemed like you were very troubled earlier," she said as I handed her the glass I just poured. I poured another for me and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Any hesitations of sharing information were pretty much gone, helped I am sure by the whiskey, so I just flat out told her, "I caught my wife fucking another man, and not just one time either. I watched her with my own eyes fuck some guy named Todd several times and I even recorded it for proof. Well after the last time, I just could not take any more, so I packed my stuff and left." Emotions got the better of me and I began to sob right there in front of Dana.

She got up and came over to put her arm around me and said, "Oh my God, Mr. Donovan, I am so sorry that happened. Why would she do that to you? You always seemed like such a good man to her from what I can remember. I don't understand that at all." I leaned into Dana and just let all the emotions come pouring out, feeling like a small child being comforted. It was not until several minutes had passed that I realized that I was crying into one of her large breasts.

I backed away, seeing a large wet spot on her top from where I was crying on her and said, "Oh my, I am sorry Dana, I did not mean to cry on your boob like that." I leaned the other direction and laid back down on the bed and stared into the wall. Dana came over closer, sitting beside me on the bed and said, "It's okay Mr. Donovan, I didn't mind it. You needed comforting and that's why I came to talk with you because I knew something was wrong." Dana took my hand and held it while she rubbed my shoulder.

Being so close to her, I noticed how sweet she smelled, like new spring flowers in a cool morning breeze. It was almost as intoxicating as the whiskey and I could not help but tell her, "Dana, you smell wonderful. What is that scent you are wearing?"

She chuckled a little and said, "It's just the bath soap I use, Mr. Donovan, but thank you for noticing." I gave her a half smile and nodded to her as she continued to hold my hand then added, "I am really sorry again that you had to see your wife doing that. I can't imagine how terrible that was for you." I nodded again and she leaned down and hugged me, once more squishing her soft voluptuous breasts into me, this time against my arm.

"Maybe I can help you forget about it all, just for a little bit at least," Dana said in a soft tone. I looked at her, her face not far from my own and she grinned a little and nodded, then leaned in further and kissed me gently. I welcomed her in, and we began to kiss with more passion and intent. Her lips tasted like candy, as sweet as I ever remember a kiss tasting. I turned so she could lean into my chest more and I put my arms around her.

Holding her while we kissed like that, I could not help noticing that even though she was a chubby girl, she felt firm and solid. My hands began to explore around her as our kissing became more intense and deeper. My inhibitions fell away as my hands soon began to massage her breasts through the material of her top, causing her breathing to become more pronounced into our kiss. My cock got hard almost immediately and began to strain against the fly of my jeans. When I felt her hand move down and touch the front of my jeans, to rub my erection, I gasped into her mouth.

We kissed for several more minutes before Dana pulled back with a very seductive grin on her face. She stood up and went over to close the window blinds, then did a slow strip tease right there in front of me. As her clothing fell away slowly, I could not help but admire her big, beautiful curves, her gorgeous large firm tits, her soft belly that just started to hang down a little above her hair line, and her sexy red pussy hair peeking out between her thick thighs.

My God she was beautiful! I had never been with a big girl like Dana and cursed myself for ever not. Dana then reached down to unbutton my jeans and unzip my fly, then pulled on the sides as I lifted my butt to assist her. She took her time, smiling the while, taking my jeans, and folding them on the chair, then she came over and pulled down my boxers, releasing my throbbing cock causing it to spring into the air.

Dana got a big smile then, dropped my shorts to the floor, leaned over me from the side and took my erection into her mouth. WOW! She was like pure electricity and I was the conduit as I felt her passion run through me. She sucked on my cock like she was truly in love with it, taking it in and out so skillfully that she could have starred in her own porn movie. I looked over at her body while she made love to me with her mouth and reached out to touch and massage her pendulous tits as the waved back and forth with her movements.

She moaned into my cock as rubbed each of her nipples into hardness and good GOD those nipples were huge! They were easily as big as the end of my thumb erect like that and just as sensitive as she jerked and spasmed as I touched them. Dana then released my cock from her mouth and smiled at me again, then moved onto the bed and straddled me, my hard prick now pressed firmly against her hairy pussy.

Dana reached down and pulled up the bottom of my shirt, helping me take it off and dropped it to the floor with my shorts. That smile of hers was so affectionate and loving as she started to massage my chest and abs. Dana said, "Wow, Mr. Donovan, you really keep yourself in amazing shape. You are one very sexy man." She kept massaging me then began to move her hips, rubbing her pussy against my throbbing meat, that was now leaking an incredible amount of precum all over my lower abs.

Dana then reached down taking hold of my leaking prick and lifted herself up, put the tip of my meat against her pussy lips and slowly pushed herself down on me. Oh my GOD! Her insides felt like hot liquid velvet as she absorbed each inch of me into her tight wet pussy. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, groaning one long continuous groan until she had successfully impaled herself completely on my raging prick.

She then looked back down at me through half closed eyes and said through heavy breaths, "Oh Mr. Donovan, you feel so damn good inside me! Your cock is amazing!" Dana began to move her hips up and down on me, her muscles inside hugging and massaging my member so wonderfully, better than I have ever felt before. She put her hands to my shoulders to give herself balance as she began to ride me harder, bouncing her big sexy ass up and down.

I reached up with my mouth and started to suck on each of her tits, moving back and forth between them while my hands grabbed her amazing ass, squeezing her fleshy cheeks in my fingers while I pushed myself up into her in perfect time with her down thrusts. Dana rode me like there was no tomorrow, the sounds of our sexual pleasure filling the cabin. I felt the beginning stages of my climax working up from my balls, slowly traveling up.

She could tell that I was getting close and said, "Oh my God yes, give me your cum Mr. Donovan! I want to feel you pump my belly full of your fluid!" I will say one thing about Dana, she was not shy about expressing her wants or desires. I felt the first surge hit me and I went into a hard spasm, driving my cock hard up into her and flooding her hot depths. Dana felt it and instantly went into a heavy spasm of her own, nearly rocketing off me as she convulsed, crying out with me as we came together in a sweet blissful mutual intense orgasm!

Dana collapsed on me and we laid there for several minutes, the only sounds filling the room was our heavy uncontrolled breathing. I softly stroked up and down her thick body and kissed her on the forehead. She looked at me and grinned, then said with a slight giggle, "That was so intense, Mr. Donovan. You are an amazing lover."

"Please, Dana, call me Pete. I think that we have moved well past the whole Mister thing," I said with a smile. She nodded and smiled back, saying, "Okay, from now on, it's Pete then." I kissed her tenderly again, once more tasting her sweet lips on mine. I felt my cock soften inside her while we laid there until it slipped from her with a slight sucking sound. I could feel our combined juices running out of her onto me, but I did not care.

This amazing young woman saw to it that this old heartbroken man was going to feel loved again and I was not about to ruin the moment by asking her to move off me, so we continued to kiss and touch each like that for what seemed like an hour or more until the kissing became more intentional and I felt my cock begin to get hard again. Dana felt it and grinned at me and said, "I think someone wants to play some more." She giggled and I moved against her, causing her to roll over onto her back.

I moved in between her spread legs, taking my hard cock in my hand, and rubbing it up and down her pudgy pussy lips, causing her to moan in pleasure. I found her opening and pushed back inside her, slipping in without hesitation, the fluids from our first session lubricating the way. When my cock pressed hard against her cervix, Dana let out another loud groan, which I muffled with my lips to hers.

She wrapped her arms around me and put her legs up to my sides, giving me unhindered access to deep thrust into her amazingly hot cunt. Our bodies began to slap together as we fucked with gusto, both of us grunting, groaning, and moaning, filling the cabin with our hot sex once more. We went at it hard for I do not know how long, with Dana powering through several orgasms before I felt my nuts tighten up once more and explode into her tight cavern, flooding her inside with more of my hot seed.

The two of us were in a near state of total exhaustion, our breathing gone mad. Dana locked her arms tightly around me and we kissed with animalistic passion, as my cock still spasmed in her sweet pussy, right along with her own quivering insides. Finally, the two of us calmed down to the point of total relaxation and I slid off her, to the side. Only to wrap my arm over her and pull her close to me.

Dana smiled and closed her eyes against me and said in an extremely low exhausted voice, "Oh my God, I have never felt this good before in my life, Pete. I said earlier that you were an amazing lover, but I have to add, you are fucking incredible!" She softly giggled and buried her head back against me. I just smiled and replied, "Well, Dana, you brought it all out, so that means you are just as amazing yourself." It was not long before the two of us fell asleep in each other arms, forgetting all about the outside world for just that night.

When I woke up the next morning, Dana was gone, but she left a note behind and it read:

Dear Pete,

Thank you for an incredible evening. I am sorry that I had to leave but I needed to get home to get cleaned up for work there in the morning. What started out as me trying to comfort you turned into a night of unbridled passion and pleasure that I have never experienced before, and I wanted to thank you again. Most men do not like us big girls, but you showed me that a mature man like yourself has no issues with that whatsoever. Let me know if you need anything today or want me to come by again after work.

xoxoxo

Dana

I smiled as I put down the letter, remembering how wonderful she had made me feel. I got up and went in to shower up and then get dressed. The best part was that I did not think about that cheating cunt wife of mine even once while Dana and I had sex. I grabbed my keys and headed out to find some breakfast but when I opened the door, there was Jenna sitting on the ground at the back of my truck, looking like she had been ran over several times by a heard of horses. Her eyes were blood shot, her makeup smeared down her face and her hair looked like several rats had made themselves a home in it.

As soon as she saw me, she got up and ran over to me already crying, "PETE, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, I AM SO SORRY BABY, PLEASE GOD DON'T GO! I NEED YOU AND I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU!" Jenna practically leaped into me, nearly knocking me to the ground as I fell back against the cabin door.

She wailed into me in hysterics, her body shaking uncontrollably. I could not help but feel bad for her, so I picked her up, with her arms wrapped tightly around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist, fumbled to get the key into the cabin door until I was able to open it and carry her inside to set her down on the bed. She did not want to let me go as she cried harder than I have ever heard her cry. Dear God, what was to become of us? Why did she do this to us?

I finally managed to pry her off and she almost instantly went into a fetal position as she continued to sob, saying repeatedly how sorry she was. I sat there in the chair in front of her, looking so pitiful laying there like that. If someone that did not know her would have seen her, they would have thought she was some crazy homeless woman that wondered the streets. My heart broke for her and I could not help but reach out and softly stroke the side of her face, brushing back her disheveled hair.

Jenna opened her eyes and looked at me, and in a flash came off that bed and curled up in a ball in my lap, latching on to me even harder than before. "Pete, please don't leave me, I promise I will do anything for you to forgive me. I love you and I don't want to lose you," she sobbed into me. I just sat there holding her like a father would his child and sighed to myself. After several minutes I could not help but soften towards her even more, so I stood up and carried her into the bathroom.

When I got her in there, I started to put her down, but she latched even tighter. Damn that gym work just made her even stronger that she already was. "Jenna, you need to take a shower, I'm not going anywhere, and I will help you," I said gently into her ear. I felt her grip loosen and I let her down to stand on her own. I reached down and pulled her sweatshirt up over her head. Her arms fell back to her sides as if she were now numb to everything as she still let out the occasional sob.

I unsnapped her bra, then pushed down her sweatpants and panties. She stepped out of them and was now standing there completely naked in front of me. Her svelte body had always turned me on to no end before but now I could not help but look at her with disgust, thinking about how many times she fucked that man. I brushed past her and turned on the shower, got it nice and hot for her and helped her inside.

"Jenna, snap out of it now. Shower up and we'll talk more when you are done." I turned to leave, and she grabbed my hand, shaking her head no and started to cry again. "I'm NOT going anywhere, dammit! We'll talk when you get done!" I pushed her hand off me, left the bathroom and went back out to sit in the chair to think about what I was going to do. I could hear her in there sobbing and that did not make things any easier. I could not help but remember that she was the woman that I had been with for nearly 30 years, and I could not help but still love her.

After about 10 minutes I heard the shower turn off and a few minutes after that, Jenna came out of the bathroom with a towel on her head and one wrapped around her. She would not look directly at me but made her way over to me quickly and climbed back onto my lap, curling up against me once more. I never imagined in my craziest nightmares that I would ever see her in this state of mind, but then again, I never imagined that she would fuck around on me either.