A Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen, Jenna, I don't know what is going to happen with us now and a lot of that is up to you. I will not leave for now, but this is going to take a lot of time to get past, if we can get past it. I'm going to be honest with you up front, unlike what you were with me, I had sex with another woman last night and I have to say, I am not sorry for it."

Jenna buried her head into me and started to sob again. She managed to say in a weak voice, "I know, I saw Dana leaving your cabin during the night. Why did it have to be her? That's Larry and Maggie's daughter."

"It doesn't fucking matter who it was, it happened and now you know," I said emphatically then finished, "You need to get dressed and go home." Jenna looked at me fearfully, her eyes so puffy from crying she looked like a different person.

"Jenna, I need to check out of the room, and I will be right behind you, okay?"

Jenna nodded then slowly stood up, walked into the bathroom, and put her sweats back on. She came back out and went to hug me again, but this time I held her back, and said, "No, it hurts too much." She nodded as the tears filled her eyes once more, then opened the door and headed out to her car. I stood there for a few minutes until she pulled out onto the street towards home.

I gathered my overnight bag up and headed to the office to check out. Dana was there and she smiled at me, but she knew what was happening. "Dana, I can't thank you enough for last night. You are an amazing young beautiful woman, and I enjoyed every minute with you."

Dana nodded and smiled then said, "It was wonderful, but I know you are going home to your wife. I saw her last night when I left your cabin. She did not say a word to me, and just sat there by your truck crying. I thought it was best that I left her alone. Well good luck, Pete. I really hope everything works out for you but if it doesn't, you know where I am." Dana smiled and winked at me. I smiled back at her and nodded, then turned and walked out of the office.

When I got back home, Jenna was still sitting in her car and as I pulled into the driveway behind her, she got out, looked at me for a moment then headed inside. I unloaded my gear and tools out of the back of the truck, and put them back into the garage, taking a little longer than I should have, just to give me time to think. When I was finished and went to get my suitcases out, I could not help but notice Jenna watching out the window as I approached the door.

I took my clothes into the spare bedroom, set them down and pulled out my Jameson's bottle. Even though it was still morning and I had not eaten yet, I took a couple gulps of the fiery liquid before setting it down and going out into the kitchen. Jenna was there making some coffee for us and toasting a couple of bagels. She would not look me directly in the eye and just went about what she was doing until she was done and then came over to the table to sit down across from me.

She must have felt my eyes burning into her and she glanced at me for a second then looked back down at the table as she nibbled on the bagel and sipped her coffee. The two of us just sat there, not saying a word until we were done eating.

I was trying to gather my words without acting out angrily towards her, because I knew that would just get her crying again and I needed to know why she did what she did.

I took a deep breath and said, "Jenna, I just want to know why. Why did you cheat on me with that man? What did I do to deserve that from you, when I have done my best to be a good husband to you?"

Jenna glanced up at me again, and I could see the tears begin to fill her eyes. She slowly shook her head, managing only to choke out, "I don't know, Pete, I'm sorry." She looked back down at the table as the tears streamed down her face, then began to cry again. I sighed heavily, knowing it was no use trying to talk about it now, so I got up, put my dishes in the sink and headed back into the spare bedroom.

For the next several days, the two of us hardly spoke to each other, only saying a few words when we absolutely needed to, but Jenna would not let me out of her sight. If I went out to the garage for anything, she would keep watch out the window as if to make sure I was not leaving her. When we needed stuff from the store, she would ask me to go with her. This was not a good thing and I really started to worry about both of our sanities.

A few nights later, after I had been asleep for a couple hours, I was awakened by someone crawling into bed with me and as I woke up fully, I felt her small naked body curl up against my back and her small hand come to rest on my side. I did not want her next to me, yet I could not help but want her at the same time. I missed her. I missed what we had.

When I woke up the next morning, Jenna was still glued to my side and when I turned and looked over at her, her eyes were wide open, looking at me as if she wanted to say something. I rolled over and faced her, waiting for her to talk to me, hoping she finally had an answer for me. She took a heavy sigh then began to speak to me.

"Pete, let me start by saying thank you for letting sleep next to you last night. I actually got some sleep for the first time in a week." She paused for a moment when I nodded at her then continued, "I'm sorry for what happened but can I just say that you are a wonderful man and husband and what I did had nothing to do with your failing me in any way."

"I can't explain exactly what happened to make me do that, just that it happened and the more it happened the more I wanted to be treated like the no-good whore that I was being. It was like a drug that I could not stop once I started. It took the fear of losing you, to being me back to reality, to make remember what I was throwing away."

I listened to every word she said, and did my best to contain my emotions, then asked her, "Do you love him, Jenna?"

She shook her head hard and said, "Oh my God, NO! He disgusted me, Pete. I just couldn't stop." Jenna looked away from my eyes, and for the first time in several days, appeared relieved to get that mountain off her shoulders, then she looked me back in the eyes and finished, "I love you, Babe, and I will never stop loving you."

Jenna put her hand on my heart and those sweet doe eyes began to melt away the last bit of ice in my veins. Her calling me "Babe" did not anger me this time, and I felt like she really meant what she said. I reached out to pull her close, and like a shot, she was against me, burying her head into my chest and wrapping her arms around me as I hugged her tightly.

"Jenna, this is going to take some time but just know that I don't want to give up on us. You are still the love of my life and I will fight alongside you to help heal us," I said softly to her. I felt her body start to shake and Jenna just started wailing into me, holding on for dear life, but this time I knew it was tears of relief, tears of thankfulness that we had a chance to make it.

Jenna's smile returned that day and for the weeks that followed, the two of us talked and spent more time together than we had in years and with the help of a counselor, we were able to recover what was lost. I stayed in the spare bedroom for a while longer, but Jenna kept coming in and climbing in bed with me during the night, so we decided it was time to move back into our bedroom. That first night back in our bedroom, we made love for hours, taking the time to genuinely enjoy each other with a passion that we had not felt in years.