All Comments on 'A Cheating Wife's Disclosures Ch. 02'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please throw away your computer

Please throw away your computer. Or at least stop rubberstamping boring "stories".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally!

I have been wondering what went on in my ex wifes head for thirty years. Thank you for your stories. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sounds like the last anon is as sick as this author.

Another "1."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
someone has issues?

Did someone have a bad relationship. Or has someone always hated men?

The best revenge is to move on with your life and live it well, not mired in hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sounds like a guy trying to pretend he is a female

after glancing over this ch and the first one ... there are a few giveaways that point to this being written by a guy pretending to be a female

and not doing a very good job of it ... this ch and the first ch are BOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNG

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terrible writing + bad storyline = horrible story

If you continue to post stories please get an editor. This was difficult to read and not just because the story itself is so bad. SO many wildly implausible things. This simply was neither interesting or entertaining. Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You can paint it anyway you like. But you have no respect for your husband or yourself.

No matter how you try to paint him, you still come off looking like a pile of excrement. Fecal matter. Shit, for the uninitiated. You say that you are justified because of your husbands lack of attention but you refuse to get a divorce. Instead you let him believe all is well and it clearly isn't.

Get a divorce, fuck whomever you want but at least have the courage to do the right thing.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 9 years ago
Nothing worth reading here.

The characters are not interesting, there are individuals like them in the service, but fortunately they are a minority. I see no reason to read any additional stories.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The same oh same...

Not needed to end this story...It'll be the same all over...It would be so simple to divorce and whore herself...

ChagrinedChagrinedover 9 years ago
Why are you writing this?

Why are you exposing yourself to such ridicule? Yeah, there are assholes in the military - I am a combat vet myself and for awhile I was an asshole. Meds and therapy do work wonders!

But, that is no reason to write a bad story trying to justify treating a military man like a piece of shit? If this were a true story she should just wait for his next return and divorce him. She obviously no longer loves the guy, so just divorce him and move on. Or does this character love the stable income he provides? She certainly loves the freedom and lifestyle that he and others like him have provided for her since 1776!

She should be reminded that every time she walks outside and gets in her car to go fuck someone else, someone, somewhere, in some way, DIED so she could do it!

Bert_FeggBert_Feggover 9 years ago
Not bad....

This genre isn't particularly my thing, but I thought the story was well enough written, and I thought it was a nice touch underlining the hypocrisy of a guy who's happy enough to fuck another man's wife, but not a soldier's wife. It reminds me of the time an ex-gf and I were both sleeping with the same woman and she was highly critical of me, because this woman was married - apparently lesbian sex isn't adultery. :)

Bottom line is people stray because their needs aren't being met and any guy who thinks that a wedding band is justification for treating a woman badly is asking to be, and deserves to be, cheated on.

Looking forward to reading the rest :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

Worst shit ever. Should be whore goes crazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Geezs!!

Let's hope the bitch gets hers.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
It's a story

Lots of guys go off to war a return changed men. Lots of military wives feel deserted and alone. These are two of them. Too many comments here are from people who dislike the way the tale is going and ignore the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting, humorous, yet sad tale.

Please keep writing 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*

Nah. Just didn't do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Has the rawness of a true story.

I hope they both grow up in time, but I suspect not. The author seems to have some talent for story telling and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What shit

Don't justify cheating with saying it hard on wives when hubbies are away on a tour of duty. Its the most despicable form of betrayal . If you can't are won't deal with it , Divorce is the answer may hurt him but not by betrayal. It is as bad as a betrayal by a soldier to the enemy if u can cheat then u will be OK with him selling secrets to the enemy. Hundreds or thousands of military men and women the world over serve so that their homes may be secure but what's to secure when the home itself has sold u out. Don't justify the unjustifiable.

KelisKlauseKelisKlauseover 9 years ago
Its Human Nature.

I'm reading all these comments saying "she" Is disloyal and selfish cunt and she shouldn't be cheating yadda yadda yadda.

As a woman do you have any idea how lonely and depressed it is to know that your husband is far away, you can't hold him kiss him laugh with him, you can't do shit. We crave emotional and physical affections, its very hard. I know some of you might be saying " well not as hard as its been for him in the military" but fuck that , it is! I love this character she's a little harsh yes but I wouldn't blame her.

66stingray66stingrayover 9 years ago
Another great story

Keep writing. I love reading the comments and you have achieved every writer's dream, a very believable character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Erotic, emotional

You are a certifiable slut and an admitted whore. and still this story is so damn hot.

I'm a business guy constantly on the road. I know my wife fucks around. You know what so do I. Probably just like Dumbass does in a foreign land. I know my dad did. I have a brother in Thailand and sister in France.

This story is rivitiing and I wish I could give it a five. I am thankful she doesn't fuck around close to home. That would be simply wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

4* for generating a nitty gritty believable story. The comments are almost as interesting & entertaining. Some comments are so personal they have to be true.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This whore is very easy to hate, and the author evokes the same feelings.

black75black75about 1 year ago

Plenty of grief over this one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous