A Cheating Wife's Late Night Drive

Story Info
Cheating wife gets a late night text from secret online Dom.
5k words
4.19
6.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of an earlier story.

--------------------

It has been two weeks since I talked to my Master. Exactly fourteen days since I subjected myself to His humiliation in the bathroom at work. I haven't heard anything from Him since.

These kinds of gaps in our communication aren't unusual. In the six months or so we've been talking, there have been times when I haven't heard from Him for this long. But it still didn't stop me from feeling anxious, wondering if He will ever text me again. As much as I try to push these thoughts out of my mind, they seem to linger and grow stronger with each passing day of silence.

I try to keep myself busy with work, my family, and other activities. But every time my phone buzzes with a new message, my heart races with excitement, hoping it's Him. And every time I see it's from someone else my desire for Him grows. And even during the distractions of my responsibilities, I find He still dominates my thoughts. Sometimes I forget how much I really need Him.

He seems to like to test my submission with His long stretches of silence that make me sit and pine for Him as I stew on the reality of what I am doing. But He also tests me with when He decides to reach out. It's always at the most inconvenient times in my life: Work meetings, family dinners, romantic evenings with my husband - being His sub is a 24/7 on-call job.

I am almost finished getting ready for bed when I hear my phone vibrate on the bathroom counter. And it was finally what I've been waiting for.

Call me. You have 60 seconds.

I get a little flutter every time I see that text from Him, and I can't help but smile. It's been a long Friday, a tiring end to a busy week. But He doesn't want it to end just yet. I just stare at the message for a second.

My next thought is wondering if I should ignore it. It's really late, the rest of the house has gone to sleep. I should already be long asleep myself. I had never missed responding to Him whenever He has sent me this text, and I have always wondered what would happen if I didn't call within 60 seconds. I know enough to understand it wouldn't be good. But He's never texted this late. Maybe He will think I'm asleep?

But as I pause and think about it more, I realize the truth - He always knows. I want to call Him. I need to call Him.

As the phone rings, I shuffle downstairs quietly, trying to keep my excitement subdued so as not to wake anyone up. As always, He picks up quickly.

"Good girl," He purrs. "I'm glad I caught you before you got in bed next to your husband."

My stomach flips at Him mentioning my husband, especially when he is so close. I know there is a risk of getting caught, but that's part of the sick exciting thrill for me.

"Thank you, Sir. I'm glad you caught me before bed too," I reply softly.

"You're very welcome, Slut. Now your first task is to tell me what you are wearing this evening."

I am not exactly dressed up. I look down at my pajamas, which are definitely comfort over style. "I am wearing red flannel bottoms with white polka dots, a large purple T-shirt, and black and white striped cotton panties, Sir."

I hear a slight creak from the second floor. My eyes dart toward the stairs as I freeze. No other sounds or movements come. Was I being too loud?

"You've already taken off your bra and makeup I presume?" He asks.

I take a second to confirm no other noises come from upstairs before answering, quieter this time, "Yes Sir."

"And your hair?"

"In a ponytail, Sir," I reply, my voice barely above a whisper

"Why are you speaking to me so quietly?" His loud commanding voice is a sharp contrast to mine. "Are you really worried about waking someone up?" He sounds more amused than annoyed, but I know those two feelings can change quickly with Him.

"Yes Sir," I admit.

He sighs, and then He does what He does best. He tells me what to do.

"Listen carefully. I need you to obey my orders exactly." My heart begins to beat faster as I smile at these words. Nothing quite excites me more than when He gives me a task. I crave obeying, and He generously provides me the opportunity to be obedient. "Take your hair out of a ponytail, I want it down. Next, take off your wedding ring and leave it somewhere at home. Then grab the shoes you wore to work today, your car keys, earbuds, and purse. Go start your car and call me again once your phone is connected to Bluetooth. Hurry now, slut. Don't keep me waiting."

And with that, He hangs up. My heart is beating out of my chest now. I don't hesitate. I use the sudden burst of energy I have to obey Him as quickly as possible.

First, I put my scrunchie out of my hair, letting my brown locks fall on my shoulders. Then I slide my wedding ring off. He loves to play with this symbol of my marriage. He never lets me forget I'm a cheater or avoid the feelings of guilt that come with it. With shaking hands, I place the diamond-studded band in a drawer in the kitchen. If somehow my husband does wake up, I can't have him finding it just sitting there.

Next, I go to collect my keys and grab my earbuds and put them in my purse. As I slide on my black heels with an ankle strap that I was so excited to be done wearing for the day, I start wondering what he's going to have me do next. I stand up and can't help but feel a bit ridiculous wearing these heels with my pajamas.

I gently close the front door behind me and turn the key slowly to lock it as quietly as I can. I tread carefully towards my black SUV parked in the driveway, looking back and up to see if anyone has heard me leave. But the house remains dark as I get in the driver's seat.

I sit there in silence for a moment before starting it up. When I do, the sound of the motor starting fills the air and the cabin lights flash on, briefly illuminating me. As the engine noise lowers to a steady rumble and the lights switch off, I check again, and still, my house remains dark. I breathe a sigh of relief as I connect my phone to the Bluetooth in my car and call Him back.

"Good girl, now pull out of your driveway and start driving away from your house. I don't want you feeling like you have to be quiet with me. Because things are going to get loud."

"Yes, Sir," I reply as I take a deep breath, trying to calm my racing heart as I put the car in reverse and back out onto the road. It feels surreal to be driving around in the dead of night, wearing nothing but my pajamas and high heels. But then again, when it comes to my Master's orders, nothing is ever quite ordinary.

I take a random right down the quiet suburban street at the end of my cul-de-sac. I keep looking around for other people, fearful of being seen by anyone, but especially someone I know. But no one around here seems to be out at this hour, except for me.

As I drive around, my Master asks me about how things have gone in the two weeks since we've last talked. He seems to like to collect data on me, and I enjoy answering His questions, telling Him secrets I keep from everyone else.

"How many times have you pleasured yourself, my pet?" He inquires.

"Eight times, Sir," I confess. There was a time not that long ago where I would go months or even a year without masturbating eight times. Now that He had flipped my horny switch it seems there's no turning it off again.

"Describe to me when and where you performed these acts." Blushing, I reveal how I have been waking up early so I have time to touch myself in the shower. I said sometimes that when my husband goes to sleep, I would sneak off to the living room, remembering all the naughty things my Master had commanded me to do as I quietly use my fingers on myself.

Then He probes further, "And how many times has your husband gotten to have sex with you?"

I reply that it's been once. He presses for the details, and I oblige him, feeling both embarrassed and exhilarated by His questioning.

I tell Him that I initiated, as always. And how at first he told me he wasn't in the mood. This was the night after my workplace task the last time my Master and I talked.

"I left you quite a horny little mess last time, didn't I?" He asks.

"Yes, Sir, I was quite...desperate." I describe how I had tried to have sex that night but was turned down multiple times by my husband. I told Him that the next night I couldn't resist it any longer.

After we got ready for bed, I went towards my husband's dick, trying to slide down his sweatpants despite him being distracted by the book he was reading. I told him I needed him and I asked him if I could suck his dick. He hesitated for a moment, but eventually he agreed. I eagerly pulled at his waistband and pulled his cock out, taking it into my mouth. As I worked him with my mouth and got him hard, I felt both the excitement of finally getting what I wanted but also the naughty wish that it was my Master's cock instead. But either way, at the moment, I needed someone's cock inside me.

I describe how I pulled away from his dick and asked him to fuck me. I was desperate, practically begging. To my pleasant surprise, he agreed. I quickly stripped off my pajamas, much like the ones I'm wearing now. I spread my legs and my husband got on top of me, entering me easily as I was already soaking wet.

I described for my Master how we both gasped as he finally entered me for the first time in weeks. How I wrapped my legs around his waist and jerked my hips up desperate to take him deep. And how after a few minutes, it was over.

"Did he cum inside you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And did he make you cum?"

"...No, Sir, he didn't," I confess.

"And it wasn't enough for you, was it, slut?"

"No, Sir, not nearly enough."

I describe how after my husband quickly fell asleep I went to the bathroom to clean up and ended up using my fingers on myself. I put one leg up on the edge of the tub and rubbed my clit to an enjoyable, but ultimately unsatisfying orgasm.

"Well it's a good thing you have Me, isn't it?"

"I am very lucky to have someone like you, Sir," I reply honestly. I ponder how fortunate I am to have such a dominant presence in my life. How lucky I am to be able to explore my deepest desires and fantasies with someone who truly knows all of me.

"Is there a park nearby?" He asks.

I am snapped out of my thoughts, suddenly aware of my surroundings again. I look around to get my bearings. I realize I am near a small park with a playground and a trail through a wooded area. I have spent a lot of time there, always during the day of course. I describe it to Him and He has me make my way and find a parking spot. My Master always takes regular places in my life and turns them sexual.

I pull into the lot and don't see any other cars. I relax a little. I still don't know what He has in mind, but whatever it is, at least there won't be anyone around to see it. I turn my car off and take my earbuds out of my purse to continue talking to Him.

"Now that we have some privacy, I think it's time you got a bit more comfortable. Strip your clothes off now. Leave on your heels."

"Yes Sir," I figured this is what He would have me do first but it was still exhilarating and nerve-wracking to actually do it.

I pull my shirt off first, setting it onto the passenger seat. Then I slide my pajama pants and panties down at the same time, pulling them free around my heels. It feels strange sitting my bare butt in the leather driver's seat. I look around and suddenly feel exposed and instinctively cover my breasts with both hands.

"I'm done Sir. I'm naked now," head still on a swivel, confirming no one can see. It's dark, the only light coming from the street lamp on the other end of the parking lot. So even if someone was around I doubt they could make out my nakedness in my car.

"Good girl, now I want you to get out of your car and put your clothes in your trunk. You may return to the driver's seat once you are done. Understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand." I take a deep breath and open my car door, stepping out into the cool night air.

The ground is slightly damp from the recent rain. My heels click softy and I feel some water splash on my feet as I quickly make my way to the back of my car. As I open the trunk the light turns on, slightly illuminating my naked body. I quickly toss my clothes and slam it shut, then hurry back to driver's seat.

"Done, Sir."

"Good slut," He says approvingly, "how did that feel?"

As I settle back into the driver's seat, still naked except for my heels, I ponder His question. It felt both terrifying and liberating at the same time. The rush of adrenaline from knowing that I am fully exposed and vulnerable in this public setting, and the freedom I feel from turning off the part of my brain telling me 'no'. The freedom of obeying is addicting.

"It felt... exhilarating, Sir," my voice quivering slightly.

"Good. I want you to savor that feeling," He replies in a low, seductive tone. "Start touching your pussy. Now!"

I reach down and and feel myself already wet. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. My body always responds like this when I'm talking to Him. Just simply obeying Him gets my body ready for more. I tease my slit, just grazing my middle finger up and down.

"Rub your clit for me slut, slow circles," He orders.

I obey and as the first soft touch of my finger tips I let out a soft moan.

"Mmm good slut, you sound so horny. Go a little faster now."

Maybe my moan wasn't as soft as I thought. I pick up the pace circling my fingers over my sensitive spot, and my moans increase in intensity.

"Hands off your clit!"

I obey, much to the annoyance of my needy body.

"Now slide two fingers in your wet cunt now, I want you to hear how soaking I've made you," He commands.

I obediently follow His command, sliding my middle and ring fingers deep inside my wetness. A low moan escapes my lips as I part my lips and enter myself for Him. The combination of the vulnerability of being naked in my car, and His commanding voice in my ear intensifies my arousal. My fingers squishing as they plunge inside, not nearly as deep as my body craves, but still enough to make my moans louder.

"Good girl," He says, "now I want to see it. Turn on the inside light on your car so I can get a good view of your messy pussy and wet fingers."

My heart pounds in my chest as I reach up and flick on the inside car light, casting a soft glow over my exposed body. The light reflects off the wetness glistening between my thighs. Shaking slightly, I snap a picture of my messy hand, with it's fingers resting just outside my needy hole. I slide the fingers in deep again as I send Him the photo.

He groans in approval. "You look absolutely stunning, my slut. Such a sexy puddle of lust. I want you to see how slutty you are, don't turn off that light until I tell you to."

I look down at myself to take in the full sight. I do look very... slutty. There's not other way to describe it. I am lost in my submissiveness, and I want Him to keep taking advantage of it.

"Now, I want you to bring yourself to the edge but don't you dare cum until I give you permission. You may rub your clit again now."

I bite down on my lip, suppressing a whimper as I pull my fingers out of myself. I then use them to resume circling my throbbing clit. I can feel myself get closer to the edge. My moans are getting more desperate. I shift positions, bringing my right heeled foot up onto the passenger seat, spreading myself wider and giving my hand better access.

The pleasure is building within me, consuming me. The squishy sound of my wetness fills the small space of the car. My body trembles with anticipation, teetering on the edge of release as I follow His instructions diligently. But it's becoming too much for my body to take.

"Sir...Please... Sir," I pant, my voice laced with desperate need. "M-May I p-please cum, Sir?"

He chuckles darkly and dominantly. "No. Not yet, my slut. I want to see you squirm a little longer. Edge for me."

I let out a whimper, torn between the ache of climax and the my deep seeded need to obey. My fingers move faster now, each stroke over my swollen clit sending waves of pleasure through my body, pushing me dangerously close to the edge.

"PLEASE MA-"

"STOP! Hands on the steering wheel NOW!" He yells through the phone, cutting off my request. I immediately obey Him, grabbing the steering wheel with both hands. I can hear my hard breaths as I say, "Yes Sir." I shuffle to return my feet to the ground near the pedals and as I squeeze my thighs together I can feel how slick they've become.

"Good girl," He continues, "do you want to cum, Slut?"

I bite my lip and mumble needfully, "mhm," is all I can get out.

He laughs, "I know you do slut, but I like hearing the desperation in your voice. I'm going to give a choice now, and one of the options ends with an orgasm for you."

I knew that option would be challenging if He was giving me an orgasm as a reward for it. I take a moment to steady my breathing, my heart pounding in my chest as I anticipate the choice that lies before me. My body is aching with longing and the need for release, and the promise of an orgasm is tantalizing. But at what cost will this release come?

"What are my options, Sir?" I manage to whisper, my voice trembling.

He chuckles softly. "Option one," He begins seductively, "is to deny yourself any release tonight. You will drive home, get dressed, and get in bed next to your husband and will not have another orgasm for 24 hours."

This didn't seem like an option at all. And He knows this. I can't wait. It's not that I don't want to wait. I physically can't.

"And what's the second option, Sir?"

"Option two," He says "is to get out of your car, go around to the hood and bend over it. Expose your body and desperation. In this position, you may rub your cunt to orgasm."

I feel a shiver run down my spine. The thought of exposing myself to further risk, being completely out in the open in this desperate state, sends a surge of both fear and arousal through me.

I look around again assessing the risks of option two. It's empty and the darkness makes it hard to see anything anyway. The risk of someone stumbling upon me exists, but honestly just makes it more arousing. I don't have a choice at all. So I respond with my decision. "Option two, Sir."

I can almost hear His smile through the phone. "Good girl. Begin now."

With one last look around I confirm the coast is clear. I exit my car and am hit with the cold air against my naked body again. Goosebumps cover my skin and I shiver slightly. But I'm not worried about the cold. I know this won't take long.

I walk around to the hood of the car and position myself as He commanded. I put both hands the hood. It's still slightly warm from the engine. Next I bend at the waist and lower myself until my breasts push against the metal. I spread my feet as I bend my knees and crouch down.

I keep my left hand on the hood holding myself steady while the right goes straight down for my aching clit. My moans sound deafening as it breaks the silence of the scene. I want to look around again to make sure no one heard but my eyes are shut tightly and I can't bring myself to open them again.

"Don't hold back. Be your loud slutty self!" He said in my ear.

That's all the encouragement I need. I rub myself faster eliciting more moans and groans from me. As my orgasm grows closer the outside world begins to disappear from my mind.

"What are you?"

"I'm a slut," I answer without hesitation.

"I can't hear you little one, what are you?"

"I AM A SLUT" I scream, without worrying who might hear. Nothing else exists right now. The only thing that exists in this moment is the pleasure pulsing through my body, and my Master who's providing it. It's barely a minute before I feel myself back on the edge.

12