A Cheating Wife's Late Night Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whose slut are you, baby?"

"I AM YOUR SLUT SIRRR!" I bet the whole town heard that one.

And then it happens. The dam that had been holding back my climax breaks. My body convulses with the force of my release, my screams echoing through the night.

"I'm... I'm...," but I can't get the words out. As I feel it hit my heeled feet lose balance. My left hand supporting me falls, I slump and my breasts and cheek hit the hood of the car, taking the full weight of my body. The pleasure washes over me, pulsating from between my legs throughout my entire body. My eyes close even tighter. I never stop rubbing through my orgasm.

Just as I stop quivering and jerking from my orgasm I can feel a second one coming. I slide two fingers from my left hand into my pussy as I keep using my right to rub my clit.

"Cum again, Slut, cum again!" He orders.

The command fuels my desire, my body responding instinctively to His dominance. I thrust my fingers as deep inside myself as I can. My moans become cries of ecstasy, wild and uninhibited, as the second orgasm crashes through me. My legs start to weaken and as I try to regain my balance I slide off the hood of my car and down onto my knees. I don't even feel the pain of my body hitting the gravel, I just feel the waves of pleasure coursing through me.

I kneel there, trembling and breathless, the gravel biting into my skin, my two hands stationary but still inside me and on my clit. I am overcome with a sense of release and satisfaction. I sit back on my heels, catching my breath, trying to regain some body control so I get back to my feet.

"Rest now baby girl, deeeeep breaths. You've done an amazing job, just breath," He says soothingly. The outside world begins to come back into focus. "When you are able to talk again you know what to say."

I take a deep breath, the cold air filling my lungs and calming myself. I finally gather the strength to speak, "th-thank you for my orgasms, Sir." I want to express my thanks and gratitude more, but even if my brain could find the right words, my mouth couldn't form them.

"You're welcome slut. Now get back to your car before someone sees you."

I try to get myself up and back into the relative privacy of my car. My legs are shaky and I have a bit of trouble with my heels. But finally, using my car as support, I manage to get on my feet and make my way back to the door.

As I climb inside, the scent of my arousal fills the small space, and my dampness covers the driver's seat. I'm suddenly aware how sticky my fingers are.

"Drive home now baby, leave your clothes back, got it?"

"Yes sir," I respond as I sit in my own wetness and turn the car on. I roll all the windows down slightly as I pull out of the parking lot, trying to clear the unmistakable musky smell of sex.

"Good girl. You've done excellent tonight and have pleased me immensely. Now my final instructions of the night. Once you get home you are to go right inside your house. Leave your clothes in the trunk for the night, you won't need them. So you better be quiet so you don't have to tell your husband why his wife is coming home naked and in heels in the middle of the night."

I have become a good liar, but there would be no talking my way out of that one. He continues, "then I want you to go to the bathroom and take a full body mirror picture of yourself. I want to see the raw, primal, submissive state you've been reduced to. But more importantly, I want you to see it. Understand?"

"Yes Sir," I say as I come to a stop at a red right.

"Good girl, text me when it's done and only then may you clean yourself up and go to bed."

Before I can respond He hangs up. I sit there in stunned silence, replaying the events of the evening in my head. As the adrenaline fades and I begin to think more clearly, my first feeling is a sense of humiliation. How had it come to this for me? How had I become so submissive, so willing to relinquish control? But as I thought about it more any shame I had felt was replaced with an intense pride. I had pushed myself further yet again. And I pleased my Master, which seems to have become my ultimate goal in life.

My thoughts are interrupted by a honking behind me. I look up and see a green light. The car behind me jolts around to my left and stops next to me. I look over to see a group of young men looking at me angry and yelling. I slouch in my seat, trying to hide my breasts as I reach to step on the gas. They peal past me in a rush. That was really close, but I don't think they saw anything. But a small part of me wishes they had.

I quickly make my way back to my house, trying to avoid any more attention. My mind is still racing, thoughts of the night's events and what's to come next swirling around in my head. Finally I pull slowly back into my driveway

As instructed, I leave my clothes in the trunk and make my way inside, feeling the cold air hit my nakedness yet again. I quietly yet quickly unlock my front door and close it behind me. Not a stir. Just how I'd left it.

I take off my heels at the door and suddenly am hit with relief I usually feel after a long day of work. I tip-toe upstairs. The bedroom door is cracked open and I feel a sense of relief when I hear snoring behind. I slip in and then past the bed and into the bathroom. I take a deep breath before turning on the light.

The sight that greets me in the mirror is shocking. My hair is a mess, my face flushed, my skin glistening with sweat and the lingering remnants of my arousal. My knees red and raw from the gravel. But what strikes me most are my eyes -- they are wild with desire, reflecting all the intense emotions that have coursed through me tonight.

I take a few moments to fully appreciate myself in this wild state before taking a picture and sending it to Master. As soon as I hit send, a sense of satisfaction washes over me.

Perfect. Now, you may clean yourself up and go to bed. Keep that photo as a reminder of tonight, and my power over you. Goodnight slut.

I have followed His instructions completely and pleased Him -- it's an intoxicatingly satisfying feeling.

Goodnight Sir

Feeling drained but fulfilled, I clean myself up before crawling into bed next to my sleeping husband. As I drift off to sleep, I can't help but wonder what new adventure my Master will take me on next.

12