All Comments on 'A Cheating Wife's Late Night Drive'

by heroineheroin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

I hate stories that are so good; but treat the husband like an afterthought. And this is a very good story.

You want us to believe that her husband turned down sex? Is he a eunuch? Impotent? Gay? Having an affair of his own? Because those are the only reasons a man would refuse sex.

As a result, this would be better if she were single, or if not better, at least consistent.

If you had told us she turned him down all but once, I could have believed that. If you said that he asked her out on dates trying to romance her and get busy with her, I would accept that. But to tell us that her husband literally turned down sex because he was too tired staggers belief.

No guy would refuse sex.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Epilogue: When the cheating skank slut came through the door hubby was waiting for her. The stupid bitch was still naked. She was shocked when she saw him and knew at once he was aware of something. "Have fun driving around playing with yourself and your master, my lying deceiving wife?" "Baby, it's not..." "Shut the fuck up whore, I have no use for your lies and empty excuses. I knew something was up so I took steps. I have audio and video of everything that just happened in your car." He turned the laptop and she saw her lewd self being a complete cunt for her master. "I've packed a bag for you and called your mom. You can stay there tonight and afterwards figure out what your going to do. BTW, she's completely ashamed of you." "But I don't want to..." SLAP. That got her attention. "As I said, shut your pie hole cunt, I have no interest in hearing any of your deceptions. I woke your company's owner out of a dead sleep and told him the whole sordid tale. Your master will be fired first thing tomorrow morning. His wife will have a copy of what I have by 8 AM. I think your career with this company may also be on thin ice, but I didn't discuss that with him. Now get lost bitch and don't come back." She tried to go up the stairs, but he blocked her. "Nope, you came in naked, you can leave naked. There is your overnight bag but don't even think of changing until you are off my property." He then turned her around and walloped her ass. "There's one for the road slut, you like that kind of treatment from what I can see. Now, beat it bitch!" He opened the door and gave her a swift kick in the ass. It was the last time he ever touched her and it became a very fond memory for him.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake4 months ago

Wow, the response by anonymous was not what I expected the husband to do. How about - I have video and audio of your slutty activities. I can't believe you did that. I'm kicking you out of the house and marriage. Unless - you become my 24 hour total sex slave, starting by signing this contract with me. You have two minutes to readn and sign it, or pack up and leave.

oneagainstoneagainst3 months ago

I think I see the twist. Looking forward to how this opens out, it's got my attention.

Nice pacing too, not rushing through it but not wandering around either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous