A Cheerleader's Mum and Red Panties

Story Info
Mum revisits VS to tackle a panty fitment issue.
8.3k words
4.79
32.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Cheerleader's Mum and the Red Panties, part 6 of our mum's adventures

For cactus99, who reminded me that the VS shopping wasn't yet finished, thanks for that!

Minnie slowly opened her eyes and tried to focus on her bedroom. With the light coming through her window blinds telling her it was likely mid-morning already she was initially confused as to why she was still in bed; her mind did a mini self-check.

Hangover, nope, dry mouth and bad taste but no handover, good.

Headache, nope, a bit fuzzy but given the party last night, good.

Hungry, yes ravenous, and thirsty.

Nightgown, no, naked, why?

Sex........!!

Minnie suddenly shot up in bed, her hand flying to her mouth in bewildered shock, sex! OMG, she had had sex last night and not just any old sex, no. She'd had four-way sex with her best friend and her daughter and Mya, her own sweet daughter. Jesus, her little girl had fucked her ass last night!

"Oh god, oh god, I'm going to hell in a handbag," Minnie said out loud to no one in particular.

Her mind was in a frazzle trying to wake-up and recall the events of last night. She threw the bedsheet back and put her feet down to get out of bed but as her foot touched the floor she instantly became aware of how tender her ass was. She sat back down on the side of her bed and her sore behind was the catalyst that brought all the intimate details back into focus. She put her head in her hands and groaned, loudly.

"Hey Mum, you're awake at last, I brought coffee," said Mya, bustling into her mum's room carrying a tray of coffee, fruit juice and mini shortbread biscuits. "You sure slept late!"

Mya put the tray down on her mum's bedside table acutely aware that her jaw was almost on the floor in shock at the sight of her breezing in without a care in the world. She watched her quickly try to scramble the bedsheet back around herself to cover her nakedness.

Mya turned to her mum, gave her a huge radiant smile, then stepped forward, bent down, and kissed her forehead before taking her face in her hands and kissing her mouth.

"Mya.....," her mum croaked as she felt Mya's lips on her own.

"Mmmmm....," was Mya's reply as she extended their kiss and flicked her tongue across her mum's lips, seeking entry.

"Mya!!!"

Mya eased back her kiss to gaze deeply into her mum's eyes whilst still holding her face inches from her own.

"Yes?" The reply, a question really, a question on everything that had passed between the two of them last night and in this very moment.

"I don't know what to say to you, last night, you and Hazel, what we did, what you did!!"

"What we did was beautiful Mum. I have waited so long to be with you, and I think you felt the same. So yes we need to talk, but later, right now I need to make love to you again, if you want to?"

With that Mya took a step back, and keeping her eyes locked on her mum's, reached down, and tugged at the tie keeping her silky gown done up. The gown gaped at the front and Minnie took in her daughter's naked body underneath. Mya shrugged her shoulders and her gown slipped to the floor leaving her completely naked in front on her mum.

"Oh god, you're so beautiful," Minnie whispered, taking in the perfection of her daughter's breasts topped with nipples that were already on stalks. Her eyes travelling down Mya's body, taking in the obvious smoothness of her shaved pussy and the clear evidence of excitement already leaking down her thighs.

"Shhh!" Mya replied, whilst at the same time taking her left fingers and wiping them across her sopping wet cunt lips before pressing them to her mum's lips to silence any further conversation.

Minnie instantly tasted her daughter on her lips as Mya had worked her pussy over before coming into her mum's room, so her fingers had picked up plenty of girl goo to wipe across her face.

"No talking Mum, unless you want to tell me No, you don't want this. Which is it to be?"

Mother and daughter gazed into one another's souls for a few moments, each looking for an unspoked sign that this was ok, that what Mya had yearned for and acted upon the previous evening wasn't going to break them but was in fact going to join them in ways they couldn't even comprehend right now.

Minnie stood up, Mya catching her breath as she waited, the bedsheet falling back to the floor leaving Minnie as naked as her daughter.

"You are my most precious person Mya, I love you with everything that I am, and nothing will ever change that," Minnie told her daughter in a hushed voice. "What we've shared............"

Minnie was cut off mid-sentence when Mya crossed the inches between them and kissed her mother again. Her soft lips met her mum's and silenced any more words, she flicked her tongue out, again seeking entry to her mother's mouth. This time, she was successful as Minnie parted her lips and their kiss grew in passion and urgency.

"Oh fuck, Mya, I want you!" Minnie hissed. "Take me, fuck me, please....!"

Mya broke their kiss and pushed her mum back onto her bed. Minnie gazed up at Mya, her eyes lit up with wanton sexuality and just a hint of terror.

Mya lowered herself down on top of her mum, and with her lips lightly kissing her abdomen she inhaled the intoxicating scent of her pussy secretions mixed with the faint hint of last night's sweet perfume. Minnie pulled Mya close, not quite knowing what to do, but surrendering completely.

Mya straddled her mum's legs, her thighs pressing tighter in a barely perceptible rhythm, looking down at her much fuller and rounded breasts, decorated with flat pink areolas and topped with fully erect and biteable nipples, she slowly moved her hands up along her thighs and gripped her waist softly. So filled with passion, Mya wanted to go wild on her, but she instinctively knew she needed to take it slow, this one on one was all new to them both and she knew her mum would be a little scared of these big feelings.

With Minnie now comfortably positioned on her back, Mya slid down her body once again, positioning herself between her mum's legs to the sound of her soft coos. Dipping her head, she again guided her tongue across the soft flesh of her abdomen. She could also feel her nails scratching at her back and her hips pushing up into her breasts as her moans became louder.

Moving slowly, Mya's tongue found a nipple and sucked tenderly on the erect bud, even as she glided her hand down to find her mum's wetness. She licked hungrily at her nipples, first one, then the other, as she slowly massaged her soaked cunt, carefully avoiding her clit to not push her over the edge just yet. Minnie's hips were bucking into Mya's stomach, and Mya could feel her own wetness leaking out of her needy pussy, coating her mum's body on each thrust.

"Please, Mya!!" Minnie desperately hissed. "Please!!"

"Please what Mummy?" Mya replied in an equally desperate whisper.

"Oh god help me, please, please make me cum. I need to cum!!"

The flood gates opened as Mya sucked her mum's clit into her mouth whilst sliding two fingers into her cunt. Minnie's hips thrust faster and faster as her daughter's fingers and tongue worked their magic upon her dripping and engorged pussy.

"Fuuccckkkkkk!!!!"

A loud long moan signalled the climax to Minnie's pleasure, as her hips pressed hard against Mya. Her orgasm was powerful, and yet Mya did not stop. Her fingers continued to tease her mum's cunt, turning the flowing juices into a creamy froth of lust. She did not stop until she felt several more thrusts of Minnie's hips as a second and third orgasm ripped through her body reducing her to a drippling wreck of a woman, her leaking cunt soaking the sheets and bed below.

"Enough, please, enough Mya. I can't take any more, my god, I came so hard!" Minnie cried out.

Mya finally stayed her tongue and slid her fingers from deep within her mum's cunt. As she did, strings of girl goo hung between cunt and fingers and Mya happily tongued as much as she could into her mouth, savouring the taste of her mother.

Mya sank down onto her mum, their breasts mashed together, their faces inches apart, Mya's shining with love juice all over it.

"Fuck, you taste so good Mum, you came so hard and all over my face," Mya said.

"I can see baby, I'm literally dripping off your face," Minnie replied.

"I love you, Mum."

"I love you too my beautiful baby girl, now let's clean you up a bit, shall we?"

With that Minnie kissed and lapped up all the cunt juice she had gushed onto her daughter's face when she came.

"Hmmmmm, I sure taste good," she told Mya.

"You so do, Mum, and so much cum, it's everywhere!"

"I am a bit of a gusher," she chuckled.

The two women kissed and soaked up the emotions that had just passed between them, knowing life had taken a big change for them both.

"Mum?"

"Yes, Mya?"

"We're ok, aren't we?"

"We're SO ok, my love, why would we not be? Hmmmm. Now be a good daughter and slide your gorgeousness up here and sit on Mummies face, she needs to taste you!"

Mya looked at her mum, her love bubble nearly bursting from her last words. "Yes Mummy."

Minnie watched her daughter's body slowly move up hers to straddle her face. She gazed up at her bald and dripping cunt now barely six inches from her mouth, savouring the sight of her excitement literally running from between her labia and down over her thighs. Grabbing Mya's ass, she pulled her daughter down to mash her cunt onto her waiting lips and tongue.

"Holy fuck!!!" Mya screamed as her mum dove straight in with her tongue, parting Mya's cunt lips and fucking into her cunt in a single move. "So deep Mum, yes!"

Minnie snaked her tongue deep into her daughter's cunt tasting her from the source and almost drowning in the girl juice that was quickly filling her mouth from her pussy. This wasn't a slow, gentle dive, this was full on, mummy needs her daughter's cunt to explode on her tongue, so Minnie showed no mercy.

Mya was rapidly falling towards her own orgasm when her mum jammed her thumb up into her ass in one swift move, Mya's head and body exploded. Her cunt lips parted, and she literally pissed love juice all over her face and body.

"Fuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ME!!!" Mya screamed at the top of her voice. "Fucckk!!!"

Minnie tried in vain to drink as much of her daughter's gush as possible, but there was so much. It was in her nose and eyes and filling her mouth. Even so, she kept on tonguing and ass fucking Mya right though her orgasm until Mya threw herself off her mum to crash down beside her.

"STOP!!! No more, please!" Mya begged in a breathless voice. "I can't cum anymore!"

Minnie scooped her daughter up into her arms and eased her over onto her side so they could spoon. She wrapped her arms around Mya and pulled her in tight.

"That's so nice Mum," Mya said, sleepily.

Grabbing the sheet, Minnie pulled it over the two of them and before very long they were both snoozing away, exhausted from their love making.

A while later, Minnie opened her eyes and tried to focus on her bedroom. She smiled to herself, déjà vu surely, only this time Mya was beside her, still snuggled up in her arms and softly breathing. She reached up to brush her hair away from her eyes and felt stickiness everywhere, she was covered in Mya's cunt juice, even her taste was still on her tongue, how fucking wonderful she thought to herself!

----------------------------------------

The phone rang and Hazel reached over to pick it up. "Hello," she said.

"Hey Hun, howzit?" Minnie replied.

"Minnie," Hazel squealed. "I'm doing great, what about you. You ok with Mya and the rest of us?"

"Well, I guess we need to talk about all of this at some point but not right now. When I woke up first thing, I was thinking bad Mum and what the fuck Minnie, but then Mya breezed into my room, not a care in the world and promptly fucked my brains out again, I'm thinking I'm ok with all of this, clearly."

"Well, that's always a great way to start any day, and your daughter is certainly a horny minx first thing in the morning!!" Hazel chirped back.

"Yes, you and Mya, you can tell me about that over lunch tomorrow, how you came to get into her panties!"

"It will be a pleasure, a very wet and arousing story for sure," Hazel said. "And you can tell me all about your morning, deal?"

"Deal, you are buying though," Minnie giggled back.

"I will, 1 O'clock suit you?"

"See you then, usual spot?"

"I'll book us a table now and text you back Min, see you tomorrow, bye."

"Bye Hazel."

"She and Mya all ok Mum?" Ash asked as she lay, naked, beside her mum in her bed.

"Surprisingly great it sounds like Ash. Min said that Mya fucked her brains out this morning so clearly, they are more than fine. I'm meeting her for lunch tomorrow for a catch-up and to confess how Mya came to be in my bed!"

"Oh, please, can I be a fly on the wall for that one?"

"No Ash, you may not," Hazel replied with a laugh. "What you may do is to go put your strap-on on and cum fuck your Mum's ass."

--------------------------------------

Hazel's mobile buzzed, a text from Minnie to say she was just parking her car. She was sitting in a quiet booth seat, sipping her G&T when Minnie entered the diner, looking for her.

"Hello Min." Hazel called across the diner. "Over here."

"Hello, my beautiful friend," Minnie said as she approached the table. She bent down to kiss Hazel, who offered her cheek, but Minnie grabbed Hazel's face, turned it, and kissed her sensuously on the lips, before taking her seat opposite.

"Ok then, we don't do cheeks anymore," Hazel laughingly said.

"We don't need to, no, but maybe we should!" Minnie quipped back.

Minnie ordered a G&T and Hazel a refill on hers to start with, whilst they scanned the menu for inspiration.

"What's it to be Min, since I'm buying today?" Hazel asked her friend.

"Well, I'd really like a face full of your pussy right now, but since I can't see that on the menu I'll settle for a Crumbed Chicken Salad please," Minnie replied with a huge grin on her face.

"OMG, have I unleashed the raging lesbian in you Min or what! Last time we had lunch we shared a pizza, now you want to share our cunts, you naughty girl!"

Their conversation was interrupted by the waitress coming over for their order, which they gave, and a promise for about 15 minutes for it to be ready.

"She has a really nice ass Hazel, doesn't she?" Minnie said as she watched Hazel's eyes following the waitress back to the kitchen with their order.

"Yes, she does. Not as good as yours though Min, especially when I see it getting fucked by your own daughter!"

Minnie spluttered into her drink, trying not to laugh and encourage her friend.

"Speaking of which, spill the beans! What happened this morning?" Hazel asked.

"With Mya?"

"Of course, with Mya, whom else have you been fucking if not Mya?"

Minnie leaned over the table a little to begin her story and as she did so her top gapped nicely for Hazel to get a perfect view of her friend's nipples.

"Now there's a lovely sight, Min. Your nips are just ripe for biting and sucking on, aren't they?"

Minnie looked down her body and caught the view Hazel was getting, her titis not contained within a bra were right there, ready for taking.

"Really Hazel, eyes up here please!" Minnie replied, tapping her forehead as she did so. "Or no story!"

"Hmmmm, spoil sport," Hazel said, but all the same lifting her eyes to look into Minnie's face.

"Anyway, before you lose focus again, I woke up late yesterday morning and wasn't quite sure where I was or anything and as I was coming to Mya suddenly breezes into my bedroom with coffee, not a care in the world and, long story short, wants to know if we're ok. I'm then trying to tell her how I feel, and she grabs my face and kisses me, I mean kisses me and before I can get any words out, she's shhh'ed me with her fingers that are covered in her sweet girl goo."

"Oh wow, Min. So, you're now tasting your little girl's cunt off the fingers she's pushing to your lips, she always tastes so sweet, fuck, I'm a little jealous here." Hazel interrupted.

"She did taste sweet, yes................. So, I'm now completely dumbfounded when she slips of her gown and tells me she wants to make love to me, right now. I'm looking at her nakedness and I can she her pussy is leaking everywhere, and I just lose it Hazel, I tell her to fuck me, not love me, fuck me. So, she does. Her tongue was so far inside me at some point I could almost feel it on my tonsils, suffice to say I came everywhere, it was so god damm good!"

"She is so good with her tongue, Ash and I love to get eaten by her, lord knows how she got so good. Did you help yourself?"

"Did I ever, I told her to come sit on my face. Her bald pussy was so close to my nose I could smell her scent so strongly and her cunt was dripping on my face. Again, it wasn't loving really, just animalistic, she was so close to blowing already, I could tell. I stuck my tongue inside her cunt and jammed my thumb into her tight little ass and that was it, she went off like a giant firework all over my face, I thought I was drowning there was so much squirt. I think she came two or three times in quick succession before throwing herself off me. We didn't say much I don't think, just fell asleep and I woke up, spooning her, a while later." Minnie said, finishing her story.

"Min, I'm so happy for you. I know Mya has waited so long for the moment you could both come to know one another as I know Ash, she will be beside herself with excitement. Speaking of which, Ash wanted to come today, to hear my confession!" Hazel told her friend.

"She wanted to come for lunch?"

"Yep, she did. I distracted her though. Told her to go get her strap and to come fuck my ass!!"

Minnie again spluttered into her drink at Hazel's brazenness. "Hazel, give me a warning, please!"

She finished sipping her drink and regained her composure. "Speaking of which, how did you, Ash and Mya come to be lovers, how long, when, come on tell me everything." Dropping her voice to a barely audible whisper she continued. "Especially, how my daughter came to be fucking my ass the other night!"

"Ok, ok," Hazel giggled. "You deserve to know all about us, so....."

Hazel sipped long on her G&T, then continued with her story.

"Ash and me. You remember way back when Nick and I were taking a break from each other and we didn't know if we had a future or not, well me and Ash got a lot, lot closer. I picked her up from cheer practise one day and she was moaning about being sore and tired and I suggested a foot massage would help. When we got home the foot massage machine was broken so I decided to give her a massage myself. With me so far?"

"I do remember that time, not long after Ash turned 19 as I recall, ok. Massage thing broken, so how did you get in the girl's panties?" Minnie asked.

"Patience please, you need to get the full flavour here Min! Anyways, I got a towel and some lotion and the look on Ash's face when she realised, I was her masseuse was, looking back now, so hot. She had changed from her cheer uniform to a little crop top and flimsy shorts so laid down and I got to work on her feet and legs."

Just then the cute waitress was back with the food and checking on them, was anything else required.

"No, we're all good thank you Kirsty," Hazel told her.

"Excellent," she replied. "If you need Anything else, you just call me, ok!" Kirsty continued, reaching down to cover Hazel's fingers with her own. "Anything!"

"Wow, she was sure hitting on you Hazel, aye!" Minnie said.

"Mmmmmm, very tempting but for another day I think."

"Incorrigible as ever, but yes, another day. So, Ash?"

Hazel continued with her story as the two friends ate.