A Cheerleader's Mum and Red Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Hazel thought she could see the end of the rollercoaster, Vicky pushed two fingers up into her cunt, alongside her tongue, in search of her G-spot, and as she pressed against it everything within Hazel exploded and she was forced to bite down on her hand to prevent her screams being heard outside in the shop.

She felt Vicky's tongue lapping at her over stimulated clit and her fingers moving deep inside, her nerve endings twisting and sparking at the same time as the giant wave of pleasure smashed her onto the beach, ecstasy rolling through her in deep and powerful waves. Over and over and over and over Hazel surged, until with tears in her eyes and fistfuls of Vicky's hair in her hands, Hazel managed to grunt out one word.

"Stop!!!"

"Stop, pleaseee!"

Vicky reached up and took Hazel's hands still wrapped in her hair and gently removed them, before sitting back on her haunches and studying Hazel's almost limp body.

Her legs splayed wide, her cunt, red and swollen, and with cum running in an almost steady stream down her thighs and legs, Hazel was a post orgasmic mess. Vicky wasn't much better, her face and hair soaked with Hazel's squirt and try as she might, Vicky just couldn't manage to lick it all up.

The two women stayed for a few moments, each relishing the high as they both came back to earth, until Hazel sat up on the bench, again grabbed Vicky's hair, and pulled her into a kiss of unbridled passion. Their tongues, sword fighting in each other's mouth, almost trying to consume one another.

"Fucking Amazing!!" Hazel whispered into Vicky's ear. "Fuck....ing Amazing!!! I came so hard"

"You taste fucking yummy," Vicky whispered back. "I couldn't get enough of you"

The two women stared into each's other's faces, processing the last few moments events.

"I need to get back to the desk, Hazel." Vicky said.

"Oh, you do, do you!" Hazel replied. "Well not just yet!"

"I'll be mis......"

Vicky was cut off mid-sentence when Hazel reached over, picked up the sodden mass that were her Red panties and pushed them into Vicky's mouth to silence her.

"The customer isn't satisfied just yet, young Vicky. Do you want a disappointed customer?"

Vicky's eyes shone in almost dis-belief at this sudden change of dynamic and shook her head, no.

"There's a good girl."

Hazel stood up, dragging Vicky with her. She put her lips to Vicky's ear and said. "Turn around and bend over the bench!"

Vicky slowly turned around and without looking back, dropped her hands down to the bench seat leaving her almost bent over double, her face in the seat and her ass stuck up in the air.

Hazel ran her hands over Vicky's skirt covered ass.

"Mmmmm so tight fitting, I wonder what's underneath?" She asked.

Vicky was caught completely by surprise when Hazel's hand came down hard on her ass cheek, giving her a spank.

"I said, I wonder what's underneath Vicky. Did you not hear?'

Vicky grunted as another spank landed on her other ass cheek. "Well?"

"Noott..h..i..n...g...." Vicky mumbled around the panties.

"Was that nothing, you bad, bad girl?"

Vicky just nodded, yes, this time.

Hazel reached down and took hold of the hem of Vicky's pencil skirt and yanked it up around her waist. She saw two red handprints across her bare ass, confirming the shop girl was indeed commando that day.

Hazel moved her foot and kicked Vicky's leg, encouraging her to spread her legs further apart, Vicky complied, pushing her ass up and out and putting her cunt and ass on full display for Hazel.

There was no real gentleness next, both women were to euphoric for that. Hazel simply reached her hand down and rammed three fingers straight into Vicky's over-heated cunt and started to finger-fuck the girl.

In and out without real mercy, Hazel drove Vicky to her climax, her cunt literally flooding with girl goo as it approached. Knowing she was close; Hazel ignited the touch fuse by shoving her thumb into Vicky's tight little ass and watched her world implode. Her head snapped back and her limbs spasmed as her orgasm tore through her insides.

"Fuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Vicky screamed through the panties, which did their best to keep the scream to a modest level.

"Fuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!"

Vicky collapsed onto the bench, Hazel's fingers and thumb dropping out of her cunt and ass with deliciously sexy slurps and copious amounts of cum running onto the bench and floor below, the girl was spent.

Hazel brought both hands to her mouth and proceeded to clean off all the cunt and ass juice from her fingers, moaning to herself as she savoured the flavour and scent of her young sales assistant.

"Everything alright in there Vicky?" Came the question from outside the changing room.

Clearly Vicky's orgasm had caught the ear of one of her colleagues.

"Yes, all fine thank you. Vicky just stubbed her toe on the bench while helping me. We won't be more that a few more minutes I think." Hazel called out, in reply.

Hazel caught the sound of a sigh and retreating footsteps as the assistant headed off.

Vicky looked up from the bench and pulled the Red panties from her mouth and both women burst into laughter at so nearly getting caught fucking.

Vicky stood up on slightly wobbly legs and pulled her skirt back into place and smoothed in down over her ass.

"So, Mam, I think that should resolve the fitment issue, don't you? Anything else I can help you with?" Vicky said in a louder voice just in case anyone was still listening outside.

Hazel, quickly picking up the plot said. "I don't think there's anything else, thank you Vicky. I can feel you've sorted me out very nicely and I know just where to come if I have a similar problem again, you've been most helpful."

Vicky stepped back and held out the soaked, Red panties to Hazel who took them and slipped them on, before reaching down and picking up her dress. She stepped into it and turned to allow Vicky to zip her up.

Once Hazel was re-dressed, Vicky caught her in her arms and kissed her, softly.

"Come back again, anytime, I'm only to happy to help you out, with anything." She said, turning on her heel and opening the door to leave the changing room.

She stopped and glanced back as she pulled the door closed behind her, catching Hazel's smile and mouthed words, 'see you very soon'.

A few moments later, Hazel too left the changing room and headed back into the mall, acutely aware of the sodden fabric between her legs, pressing into her tender and abused pussy. It felt so good.

----------------------------------------

Across town Ashleigh heard their doorbell ring. Hmmm she thought, not expecting anyone just yet. She padded to the front door and opened it to find Minnie on the doorstep.

"Hello Ash, I was just passing and thought I'd drop in for a girlie chat!"

Ash beamed back at Auntie Minnie. "Of course, Auntie, please come in!"