All Comments on 'A Cheerleader's Mum and Red Panties'

by Turkeyshoot

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ReadytedyReadytedyover 1 year ago

Great story, my daughters and I thoroughly loved it. We do hope there will be another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous story, a new level of sexual intensity here I’m loving it, so nicely poised for our next helping, who will it be, Ash or the waitress, can’t wait need more.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 1 year ago

I'm hoping as this ended on a cliffhanger that there will be at least one more chapter in this series. Looking forward to reading it when it comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read this and when the her thumb pushed into the sales girls ass, I instantly started to pump stream after steam of hot white cum, boiling up from deep inside, through my pulsing steel hardened 7 in cock, shooting hot trails of tasty semen all over my chest. and now I'm soaked! Mmmmm you ladies really know how to get the job done when there isn't a man around! Hot stuff for sure...without a tasty doubt! Now I need to clean up like a good boy! Hope It tastes as good as those pussies! Mmmm...oh yea.....

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Only issues with this is the writing style wasn't very smooth at times it read like a kid at others it read as adult the big issues is 1 you killed the story when you brought in the guy no 1 wanted to read about that and 2 the seduction of Minnie was too quick

Cactus99Cactus999 months ago

any new stories coming mate ???

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a lovely series with great characters and heavenly desires. Well-written with great sex descriptions. There is certainly room for more enticing stories. Example 1 -- Clare and her daughter Sarah are encouraged into a double threesome with Hazel and Minnie and their daughters. Example 2 -- Hazel and Minnie with Jessie from the gym. Example 3 -- Hazel and Minnie with the waitress Kristi. So many options, so little time. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous