A Cheetah Dominated

Story Info
He blindfolds his cheetah-anthro partner for dominant fun...
2.1k words
4.26
9.4k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

A Cheetah Dominated

Yann panted heavily, trying to lean into Voice, her spider-folf partner. Him trussing her pretty, cheetah body up in intricate rope bondage, making sure that her breasts were on prime display and in full view, was nothing new but the blindfold, the taking her somewhere else. She had to trust him, although even her beautifully spotted tail, clad in dark rosettes, was tied up, the tip wriggling frantically, her body not understanding the bondage as her chest rose and fell shortly and sharply.

"There now..."

She shivered. That was her mate, her partner, Voice. He walked on two legs but his spider-legs sprung out from his body too, enabling him to move in a more arachnid-like fashion when he wanted to. They tapped along the wall as it was right then, guiding her to where he wanted her to go, although she'd been turned around so many times that Yann didn't even know where she was going after all that. Her arms were bound behind her back, tied together forearm to forearm as if in a bondage sleeve, helpless to do anything wriggle deliciously in the delight of what her dominant partner wanted to do to her.

Cool air washed over her and the cheetah had the sensation of passing into another room, soft lighting tickling at the other side of her blindfold. Whimpering, she turned her head back and forth but she didn't need to search for anyone with Voice's paws on her shoulders, squeezing lightly, and the paws of another fur tracing a path up her stomach to her breasts - without even speaking to her first!

"She is lovely..."

It was not a voice she recognised, stiffening, tail striving to lash. Her heart pumped up into overdrive, pounding and beating frantically, though her spider-folf's paws kept her where she needed to be, at the attention and disposal of another whose name or visage she did not even know.

"Who's there?" She yelped, though not even Yannarra would have been able to deny the delicious shiver of delight that ran through her at the touch of another, of not knowing quite what was going on. "Who...ah..."

But there was a tongue, oh, what a tongue, caressing her nipple, swirling around the bud of it, drawing it up into a tantalisingly perky peak.

"Ohhh..."

"Relax," Voice growled lightly, commandingly; he'd never been the sort that ever had needed to raise his voice to make his orders heard. "You're here for us tonight..."

And was that not the dream of every submissive, to be used and toyed with, passed back and forth into the arms of lust again and again? It took nothing at all for Yannarra's legs to shake, threatening to topple her to the floor, though there was another pair of strong paws to catch her, something pushing at her lips, demanding entry.

So soon? She shuddered but mewled willingly, parting her lips for a length of smooth-skinned, uncut, cock to tease within. She had to work, as always, to keep her sharp teeth away from that sensitive flesh but leaning forward, knees wantonly spread, sent a shiver of delight through her, sub-space just barely beyond her fingertips if only she leaned into it with the passion that Voice had always given her. The fur that the shaft belonged to groaned and she doubled down on her efforts, allowed to please him as she willed, tail tugging helplessly at her bondage.

Of course, that left her backside exposed and it should have come as no surprise to her, even in the cheetah's blindfolded state, to feel Voice's paws wandering down her body, tickling her with the narrowly pointed tip of one spider-leg. She could see him in her mind's eye, that dominant look in his dark eyes, the features of a spider blending with a grey-furred, mammalian muzzle, that red crest of hair flowing down the back of his neck in a mane. He was a perfect blend of three species and she grunted around the cock in his mouth, trying to arch back to him as he toyed with her, making her want his touch, however light it was.

Yet he could not hold off on the main event and treat of the night forever, a finger sliding into her pussy, feeling how wet she was and chuckling a raspy, throaty sound that she hoped was pleasure. Did he approve of how she was? The spider-folf grunted, leaning over her, something pressing at her pussy and then higher.

Voice's eyes met Ropes' over the submissive, bound cheetah's back and he smirked, clicking his fangs as he boldly dared the demon cougar, complete with his pale, glowing eyes and four, writhing tentacles, to take his lover as only he had for so long. It had been something that they had plotted behind her back for so long but the blindfold would not come off until the deed was done, sharing Yannarra between them as the spider-folf teased his cock into the pucker of her anal ring.

It was a dirty entrance, a sordid one, but that was just what made it all the more carnal and delightful, a snarl building in the back of his throat as he forced her to take every inch. With the right pace and preparation, no lubrication was needed but that didn't stop her from grunting and squealing around Ropes' cock, her lover having surprised her with a different hole than he usually would have taken. But that was all well and good with him for Voice was looking to surprise her, to shock her, to take her in a way that had her shuddering and quivering in orgasm after orgasm for hours. It was not a quick liaison to be taken lightly and the two dominant studs were only just getting started.

Ropes growled, licking his lips, his rounded ears flicking back, power coursing through him. His fur hid most of his muscle definition but looking down at the cheetah beneath him, her head so sweetly and submissively bowed, fed his demonic side. All he could do was gulp it all down, the demon side of him as gluttonous and as greedy as ever, tail lashing, ploughing more and more readily into her muzzle as if she was a hole to be filled. After all, Voice had said that he could be rougher and he had every intention of seeing Yann squeal for him at the end of it, already drooling thick, delicious globs of pre-cum into her mouth. Some trickled out the corner of her lips, mixed with her saliva, and Ropes wiped it away with his thumb, a frown pulling at his lips.

That wouldn't do. Rubbing her throat, he encouraged the cheetah to swallow, her grunts and groans around his cock sending pleasant vibrations down into his most sensitive of regions, humping and grinding, even rotating his hips lightly to test out all that her maw had to offer. There was more to taking a femfur than the rough and the ready (although that was good too), the cougar growling and licking his lips, need pumping up thick and full, her tongue sweeping around him in wondrous ways.

It was all he could do to hold his words back, letting her blow him, doing her best work as she suckled on the tip until he trembled, only then diving down, the fall of her lightly curled, wavy-brown hair tumbling around her muzzle. It only hid her face and lips in particular from view, however, and Ropes wound his fingers into it, controlling the pump of her muzzle as he forced her, willingly so, to face-fuck him, cock sliding deep and straight up over her tongue with each and every smoothly sensual stroke.

They did not speak, for that would have revealed who was there fucking her, the cheetah groaning and twisting, arms straining in particular at her bondage, although it was all, of course, to no avail. No matter how her fur matted lightly with sweat or ruffled around the intricate rope work, neither dominant stud was about to let her go in a hurry. They had their needs to be fulfilled even as Voice toyed with her pussy, fingers brushing her clit, giving her the impression of sensation while she whimpered for more.

He smirked. It was not bondage that controlled a sweet submissive but the mental side, the luring them in and down into something more sensual. Only when he was sure that she was well and truly under his paw did he groan and lean forward, pumping his hips quickly and deeply, fingers squeezing and rubbing her clit, bringing her to the shocking edge of overstimulation in but a few meagre beats of her heart.

She couldn't hold it back, moaning and rocking her hips, grinding back wantonly onto his cock even though her anal ring was stretched to its limit, clasping his length like a lover's hand. There was too much for even her mind and Yann cried out as orgasm swept over her, ripping her up and away from all forms of the reality that she called her own, pulsing delight coursing through her, tightening her entrance around her lover's shaft.

And he felt it too - oh, how he did, moaning out loud, forced even to that exultation of joy in the driving jab of his hips. It was on between him and Ropes, the two of them thrusting and pumping for that quest of orgasm, though it was the cougar that tipped over the edge first of all, to follow Yannarra. With a ragged yowl the cougar's lips peeled back in a feral snarl, spilling his load into the cheetah's mouth while her tongue lashed and worked, clumsily trying to swallow down every drop while her mind was elsewhere. It was hard for even her to focus in on one thing when so much was going on, tail tugging at her bonds, so lovingly cupped and wrapped up in the ropes that it felt quite as if she was held fast in place even as her lust-addled mind threatened to slip away.

Finally, it was Voice's turn, though the spider-folf took his time, hissing and clicking his fangs, relishing and revelling in every last moment that was his to take. He let out a ripping snarl as he hit his high, painting her backdoor tunnel with his lust, spurt after spurt of virile cum pouring in the wrong hole, but that was just what had allowed him to plough in bareback in the first place. There was no risk of impregnation there but his bare shaft ached for that touch, the teasing pulse and clench of muscles that were no longer under Yannarra's control but the lust of two dominants who were intent on using her until they all collapsed into a sweaty pile of bodies, heaving and panting. He barely paused in his thrusts, shoulders rounding, chest shuddering, spider-legs balanced on her body, which had been tipped forward to take Ropes' cock deep, tapping and tickling, stimulating her with the lightest and deepest of sensations both at the same time.

Gasping, Yannarra licked her lips and mewled as Ropes pulled back, though the cougar did not yet know whether or not she knew that it was him that had taken her mouth, a pearly strand of pre-cum connecting her lips to his cock for the briefest of breaths - and then it was gone, lashed into her mouth by a sweep of her pink tongue, need taking over. She purred and rubbed her face against his cock, not even caring who was there, only that she was, quite literally, playing the part of the cat who'd gotten her cream and wanted more, her body drooling cum as Voice too pulled out, leaving her anal ring ever so slightly gaping.

"Little kitten..."

He rumbled, eyes alight, tail flicking, though no one would have quite dared to say that the tail of a spider-folf would wag.

"There's much left in store for you..."

Mewling, Yannarra licked her lips. More? Oh, how she hoped, though there was one question left on her trembling lips like the ghost of a lover's kiss.

Would the blindfold come off now...or later?