Double Breeding

Story Info
Gryphons and furries tangle in a "double" threesome...
8.2k words
4.57
8.5k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

Ulrica twisted luxuriously, solely glad to be back in her own bed. As much as she liked adventuring, the last time had been particularly rough on her, having to dig down deep into her basest of survival skills, roughing it well and truly. The Sable marten was not as used to the harsher sides of trying to survive and adventuring as she may have liked to think but, well, it had been a good practice run for some more gruelling treasure-hunting missions that she'd set herself.

Her bed floated, one of the hover-sleep designs that she adored so much, although the rest of her pod-home was small and neat, minimalist despite all that she collected. That was kept in a safe storage facility, some of which was in the base beneath her pod and others kept in an even more secure location off-site. Whereas Ulrica collected a lot during the course of her travels, there was never any need for her to display it as her true calling was in seeking out the treasures that made her life worth living. Selling them, of course, or delivering them to museums where applicable, was merely the end result of what made her heart pound and her blood sing.

However, there were other things those days to make her heart sing and one of them was sprawled out beside her on the floor. The feral gryphon, Nalu, was too large to sleep on the bed with Ulrica and Ulrica did not have a guest room in her small pod, which was usually okay but a little inconvenient when it came to hosting someone in the sanctity of her own home.

The feral gryphon was the exact image of her anthro friend, the anthro Nalu, who lived next door, but the intricacies of playing with time and space had meant that jumping to alternate realities was very much a possibility Ulrica's life. The gryphoness was both male and female, embracing both sexes as a hermaphrodite, but it was her glossy, black feathers that were purely alluring, a cross between a crow and a skunk with the elegantly striped tail to top it off.

Nalu yawned and rolled over, dark wings spread out, though one had to slip under the hover-bed to stretch to its fullest extent. There simply was not enough space down there otherwise for her, though she would always make room where needed, an amenable sort of creature. Why, even sleeping within a pod-home was a novelty to her after spending her time up the mountain with her kind!

"I see you're..." Nalu yawned again, blinking as she regained her bearings. "You're finally awake."

Ulrica smirked, pushing the covers off her body, an edge of wickedness entering the set of her jaw, licking her lips in a flick of pink tongue. She stretched out, not needing to say anything, the leftover remnants of gryphon-seed marking her inner thighs where she had been covered and filled by the feral gryphon only the night before.

Nalu did not need more of invitation, murring and clacking the edges of her beak together as she rolled over, springing lightly and lithely to her paws. Her forepaws were claw-like, those of a crow, while her hinds were large and soft, fur fluffing between the pads for the protection of a skunk. Even though it was not necessary as the invitation was so very clearly there, her tail raised and flicked back and forth, spreading her scent and the thickness of a skunk's musk around the room.

It may have been considered too strong to many but Ulrica was a marten and they had their own scent-marking musk to play with too, though Ulrica perhaps noticed it less than others. She lived with it, after all, rolling over onto all fours and letting her tail slip back up over her back as if to point towards her head, though all the attention that she wanted was down on what was below the waist. Of course, she slept naked, seeing no need for clothes when she was home, and the gryphoness' made the bed bob and bounce as she clambered up onto it, one end tilting lower than the other.

"I thought you'd never take the hint..."

Nalu crooned, though had nothing to say by way of reply to the marten, the cheeky soul. They'd grown rather close and she pushed her beak eagerly under Ulrica's tail, tongue lapping and curling around her tail hole and the soft, plush folds of her pussy. The lingering taste of her seed there from the night before did not bother Nalu in the slightest, only fuelling her need all the more, desire building, her cock throbbing and pushing from the sheath tucked up at the base of her belly. It was well-protected there, allowing her to boast a pair of balls too, though the fluff that covered them mostly kept them hidden from view if someone was prying a little too intimately where they were not wanted.

Ah, but that cock was a desire in itself, her folds puffy and swollen under her tail, though that would be a pleasure the dominant gryphoness could take for herself at a later time. There was more to come and a pussy like Ulrica's simply could not be resisted as she dug her tongue inside and swirled it around, seeking out a fresh drop of juices to drive her need on all the more.

Ulrica did not much care for the reasoning behind Nalu's sudden attention to her pussy when it felt so good. Digging her fingers into the bed sheets, she moaned out loud, arching her back, grinding back onto Nalu's beak as if there was nothing else in the world for her, pleasure rushing forth. She could have savoured it slowly and saved some for later too but, oh, there simply was no way when she wanted it all so very badly, the gryphoness being the one too who had taken her virginity. Regardless of whether or not that had come about in any kind of conventional way, Ulrica was more than happy with how things had turned out, the thick eroticism of their scents intertwining in the air, pulsing back and forth, need rising.

Oh, that musk... Ulrica's head spun as she moaned, whimpering and grinding her hips back, unable to clamp her tail down if she'd tried. It was right where it belonged, her sex on full show, folds swollen and plumping out around the teasing flick of the gryphoness' tongue. The gryphoness scooped the flexible appendage up around the base of her tail where the scent glands were located, then down again around the fleshy nub of her clit. It pulsed with the raw advent of need and she cried out, unable to even put words to what she wanted even then, groaning and whimpering, trying to get just a little more stimulation from that tongue.

Nalu had no intention of drawing things out for too long, however, the marten's pussy ripe for breeding even though the two of them did not yet know whether they could procreate together. It was more a point of scientific curiosity for Ulrica against a feral need for Nalu, though it only promised erotic benefits in the interim, cock throbbing, questing with raw need and desire.

"C'mon," Ulrica groaned, rocking her hips against Nalu's beak, smearing her juices over it as they flowed more and more freely. "You've...unff...teased..."

But she couldn't even get the words out of her lips as Nalu growled, pushing over her back, taking charge. It was all that Ulrica needed and the feral gryphoness was more than happy to provide that, grunting deep in the back of her throat, cock drooling pre-cum. It added to the terrible cocktail of scents in the room, driving their need on more and more, hips rocking, wriggling, thrusting so wildly that it was a miracle indeed that Nalu was even able to pin Ulrica in place. She was not in such a position that she was fully in control of herself either but that was quite alright between the two of them, waking up and greeting the morning in the very best of ways.

Still, Nalu's cock struck home as she thrust, spearing into her pussy and stretching it wide around her smoothly plump length, the tip ever so slightly tapered but not as much as some other species that had narrower shafts designed to penetrate a little more smoothly. The marten moaned as her pussy was plundered, deeper and deeper, thrusting hard, grinding her hips back, tail flicking higher when she thought that she could expose no more. There was nothing better than having Nalu's thick length driving up inside her, the tip pressed all the way up to her innermost barrier. There was no way to go any deeper past that point without causing harm, but there were more than enough trappings of technology in Ulrica's world to allow any body to take anything, if one wanted to go that far.

The knot was the crème de la crème of it all, knowing it was there even though it was still soft at the base of Nalu's cock, not swollen at the point of orgasm and tying them together as yet. The gryphoness rumbled a growl as her hips rocked, tucking down and around, cock spearing deep. There could be no better way to wake up for either of them, much less Nalu who had been quite a solitary soul before, the thick slop of marten juices drooling down her cock as if the Sable marten simply was beyond the point of even considering self-control.

"Yesss..."

Nalu hissed, beak clenched, muscles jumping and twitching at the corner of it, betraying her need. She wanted to snarl, to shriek, to show everything what a claim she was making as she pounded Ulrica harder and faster than ever. There was no soft and gentle between them when they knew what they liked, the marten's cunny stretching and straining so very readily around that thick meat. She moaned and twisted her head back and forth, the base of her tail twitching, knees braced and dug into the bed.

More... Oh, so much more. Ulrica's tongue was twisted, even though it should have been loose in her mouth. She should have been able to moan, able to cry out, though the words would not form in her mouth, panting and gasping, her chest heaving. The gryphoness' tail flicked and Ulrica's ears shifted slightly to catch every last nuance of the noise, how their fur brushed against the sheets of the bed, everything ramped up into stark detail.

It was hard to say anything, to do anything, her pussy clenching and squeezing around the length pleasuring her so powerfully. Ulrica managed to force out a moan, grinding back onto that slightly swelling knot, the end approaching, even though she would have wanted to drag it out for as long as possible. Orgasm, however, was coming - hers if not Nalu's - and she squirmed deliciously, head rolling from one shoulder to the other, arms aching even though she had not done all that much. No, all she had to do was to brace herself against the thrusts of her partner, driving in hard and fast, the lewd, wet slop of their bodies coming together echoing through the room.

Nalu snarled and snapped, losing control in the best of ways. Sex was only one of few times that she could truly let go of everything, even her clasp and grasp on intelligence, lustfully devolving into a feral beast that knew all, wanted all. She snarled and snapped, tail lashing fiercely, her paws splayed flat, claws digging into the bed, holding her in place. She was so large in comparison to Ulrica that she didn't even need to rest on her back or grip her hips, easily big enough to hold herself comfortably in position, though it did mean that she had to tear up some of the bed sheets all over again. Ulrica said she'd owe her for those but Nalu had thought that she could pay her in orgasms... So it all worked out well that way.

Yet there was little the feral gryphon could do to hold herself back as Ulrica twisted into orgasm beneath her, bucking and grinding, the scent of her musk intensifying drastically. It flowed forth and even dampened the underside of her tail, the scent glands working over time, body sweating and filling the air with stringent pheromones. The marten was a little demon under her, bucking and rocking her hips, the round of her glutes tantalising, wanting only more of her cock. Of course, that was Nalu speculating there for she wouldn't have minded a cock just like hers pounding her pussy too, driving deep, harder and faster and more fervently than ever, slamming in.

Yes... Yes, that was what she may have wanted, groaning out loud as she imagined another cock, a cock just like hers, grinding in deep. She wanted that pleasure too, the luxury of experimentation, pleasure and lust throbbing forth as she fucked Ulrica straight into a second orgasm. The marten's pussy rippled around her and Nalu's squeezed down on nothing in turn, wanting and imagining that there was something more there, a note more pleasure that she could gulp down lustfully for her own.

She'd never been fucked there before. Sure, she'd taken the top position, preferring to take charge and be dominant, though she'd always wondered just how she could flip the tables. There'd been no one she'd trusted back home, although she'd wanted to see just how it felt from the other side, if only for the pleasure and the lust of it all. Sometimes, that was all a fur needed to feel, even a gryphon like her.

Nalu, however, could not hold off forever and neither did she want to as a howl ripped from her beak, barely aware that orgasm was tearing through her like the claws through the bed sheets. It pounded her like the cock she imagined, viciously and desperately, the throbbing pulse of need trembling wantonly, her body on fire, veins searing through with an inner heat that clawed its way up from the deepest pits of her sexual desire. It was something beyond even her control as she cried out, ramming in hard and fast, that knot swelling, locking them together, the tightness of Ulrica's pussy sending her spiralling further over the edge.

She spread her wings but taking flight, even then, simply was not an option as she shrieked and spent herself deep inside the marten's pussy, her need coursing through, the pummelling drive of it all that she craved. There was no rush and yet she wanted to spend every last drop she had to give, head rolling from side to side, wings shivering, stray feathers floating off as she was on the edge of her moult. That was not something, not even then, that she was going to worry about, however, humping and grinding, lost in everything but the pleasure that she wanted, how it ebbed and flowed, coming in waves and gusts.

Oh, she remembered the gusts tickling at her wings. There was nowhere for her to go out to, yet, or fly on the colony where Ulrica and the anthro version of Nalu resided, though they'd promised there would be somewhere soon for them. That was what Nalu hungered for too, though there were so very many things all coming up against one another, pushing and shoving, clamouring for attention that only she could divvy up.

A cock... The bliss of flight... Oh, Nalu wanted it all and her mind raced even in the throes of orgasm, balls tightening, somehow, yet every muscle in her body was tenser than even she could have imagined. There was just so very much more that she wanted from her life and the tease of experimentation was one of them, even if she could not have honestly said just how she wanted to go about that.

Ulrica was not privy to all that was going on in her friend's head but that was hardly any of her concern as she bowed her torso down to the bed, breasts softening to the raised tilt of the mattress. It was a strange angle to find herself at but not something that she was going to worry about in the slightest, not then and there, though it would have been a side more comfortable to at the very least be horizontal. She moaned softly, trembling in the afterglow, relaxing and leaning into it, though she did not feel all that more awake than she had been when she'd woken up.

But that was alright as there was no haste for them to rush on to something else, Nalu's knot twitching and pulsing, balls pushing forth every last drop of seed that they could. Her body only knew the lust of seeding, how it ached and burned for it, even if there was something more, another kinky little nuance, that she too wanted to explore.

That would come later, however, as she moaned softly, shivering, wings floating down, tipping to the bed on either side of the marten. The marten's hot pussy rippled and pulled around her cock and it was all she could do not to grip her by the back of the neck and breed her like a creature possessed.

Nalu's head swam. Hadn't she already done that?

It took them some time for Nalu's knot to soften and release their bodies, though the lewd slop of their combined juices was enough to have their heads spinning and pounding but a moment later. They kissed as well as a mismatched pair such as they could, tongues tangling outside Nalu's beak and inside Ulrica's lips. It was unusual but sweetening, a softer edge to how they came together, lightening their lust in the afterglow.

It was more difficult for Nalu to shower in the small cubicle than Ulrica but, somehow, the gryphoness made it work - solely because she was fascinated by the shower. She tipped her head back and forth under the water, letting the soaking heat of it drip from her black feathers, how they gleamed all the more vibrantly after such a cleansing. It was gorgeous, something that she would loathe leaving when, eventually, she had to return home, even though that didn't seem like something that she would have to do for a while.

While her whole body would not fit entirely into the cubicle, she could do one end of her body at a time and even just about manage to squash herself in by standing on her hind legs, even if a wing was forced to drape outside. It created quite a mess in the process but Nalu did not consider such things for she'd never had a home like Ulrica's that she'd had to keep clean. The water spots (and sloshes and puddles) left on the floor were something that Ulrica would, later, frown and roll her eyes at. Luckily, cleaning systems in her world, their advancement of technology, allowed things like that to be easily and safely cleaned at the very least, as much of a pain as they could be.

Ulrica, however, sashayed out to her kitchen, the small nook of it, for lunch after a long, lazy morning in bed with Nalu, a tune on her lips, hair pushed back from her face and hanging over her shoulders. It was much longer than it had been when she'd gotten stuck in Nalu's world and she thought about going to a robot salon (furs were no longer needed for something as simple as styling hair anymore) to have it trimmed. That would have to come later though, as she was not all that fussed with her appearance when it was so often pulled back and tied out of the way.

"Having a good time there?"

Ulrica jumped, a paw instinctively leaping to her weapon, though what that weapon was at any given time was constantly changing, depending on where she was adventuring. Whether it was a knife or a laser or a typical pistol that fit snugly into the palm of her paw, she had a tool for everything and anything, though self-protection was not the highest of her concerns. She was stealthier than that.

Still, her latest stint out with only her wits to keep her safe had led her to be warier than usual and it was no surprise that she had to force herself to relax afterwards, tension falling away, muscle by muscle, for it was only the anthro, original, version of Nalu standing there. The gryphoness was just the same as her feral counterpart, so much so that it was uncanny just how similar the two of them were, a crow's head smoothing down into the lower half of a skunk. Her hair bore the same stripe of white as her tail, fluffing and twitching just to make Ulrica giggle, though the marten did not let go of her towel to cover her lips. The little crest of feathers there were cute, able to fluff them up and move them, though it was a little more difficult for her to show expression with them when her feathers weren't quite falling into line.