A Chocolaty Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
Zorraine shows Rose how to enjoy chocolate the sensual way.
1k words
4.56
1.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You smell like my favorite dessert, Rose."

Not jumping in fright wasn't as difficult as one would've thought. In fact, she felt a thrill at his words. She didn't even think to question the fact that he had moved inhumanly fast to appear directly behind her. "Okay, okay. You've already established you're not human."

He chuckled, the sound making her feel more aroused by the second. "I just love the way you're completely unbothered by that." Without a warning, he grabbed her arms from behind and moved his big, warm palms up her now burning skin.

"You're burning up, Rose." He whispered into her hair. She gasped softly as he gripped her barrette with his teeth and pulled it off. Her long, chocolate brown hair cascaded to her hips, blanketing her. His breath on her neck sent delicious tickles down her body, "Your skin is so hot I could melt chocolate on it." His fingers drummed around her torso as he murmured his next promise, "...and then lick it off."

The possibility made her mad with anticipation. Do it! she screamed in her head. But she knew better than to rush him. You should never rush a chocolatier. And she was his tempered chocolate to shape, mold, and carve. A skilled chocolatier could create masterpieces out of unrefined cacao beans.

"Is that what you want, Rose? Do you want me to turn you into a masterpiece?" Her apron pooled around her feet as his nimble fingers started to unbutton her shirt. She sighed, lost in sensations. "Do you want to be my tempered chocolate..." Her shirt disappeared and his fingers traced her bra temptingly. "...for me to shape, mold.... and carve?" With each word, his lips fluttered along the line of her neck.

"Yes.." Rose breathed, "Please..."

In a blink, she was flat on her back, on her workstation, fully naked and her wrists bound above her head. The world was shrouded in darkness. Or it was the silk cloth that covered her eyes.

His voice came from her right, making her turn her head in its direction, "You know when we are robbed of one of our senses, our other senses heighten."

Rose was a bit scared now, fully vulnerable before him. She had agreed to be his canvas, but this was a bit too fast for her.

"No, it isn't." He said sharply. She felt his breath on her face, so she knew he was leaning over her, "You want exactly this. You thought I was too slow, didn't you?"

"I'm sorry." She whispered apologetically. She didn't want to anger him at this point.

"You're considerate, Rose. Most people make me angry deliberately." He admitted, moving away from her. She snorted unintentionally, "That's stupid."

She could almost hear him grinning, "You're right. It is stupid." She almost yelped when she felt a hot substance dripping on her belly. His voice came from farther down her body this time, at her hips, "... to make me angry."

She squirmed as the warm, silken chocolate pooled at the dip of her belly button, and ran down her ribs as she breathed heavily, "Oh..." A long, warm tongue licked lazily around her hip, deliberately torturing her. "Please... oh God...." She wanted him to lap up the chocolate from her body like a cat drinking milk. She wanted him to cover her in the gooey goodness and clean it off with his mouth. She wanted him to savor her.

"Aren't you an impatient one," He teased, running a finger down the length of her leg, caressing ever so gently. She lifted her hips urgently, trying to meet his touch. Finally, his tongue ran across her stomach and ribs, granting her the pleasure she craved. He kissed, licked, and slurped the chocolate on her flesh. Every touch from him set her skin on fire. The more he touched her, the more she wanted.

He dripped more chocolate on her bare breasts, her nipples hardening from the burning sensations. She waited for him to lick it off and bring her joy. But he didn't. He tortured her. He slowly drizzled chocolate on her legs and licked it off. He sucked on each of her chocolate-covered toes until she was barely refraining from flailing her legs wildly.

"Please... PLEASE! STOP TORTURING ME!" Tears formed in her eyes as she yearned for his lips on her nipples. The blindness made her extra sensitive as she begged him.

"Zorraine..." He whispered, placing a gentle kiss under her ear. "Huh?" She mumbled, confused. He kissed down her neck and her chest, "Say please, Zorraine"

It took her a second to realize he had just told her his name. "Please, Zorraine... please..."

As though hearing her say his name had unleashed something in him, he latched onto her left breast and sucked harshly, pulling at her nipple with his sharp teeth. She screamed in pain and pleasure as he moved onto her right breast, biting and sucking with equal gusto. She felt the skin at her nipple break and droplets of blood form. She imagined the crimson of the blood mingling with the dark brown of the chocolate at her breast. Like cherry compote on chocolate ganache. The comparison should have grossed her out, but at the moment, it only turned her on.

Apparently, it turned him on too, as he licked her ruptured skin and then moved his hand between her legs.

"So fucking wet for me, Rose..." He growled, rubbing her slowly, making her gasp. "Zorraine..."

He surprised her by shoving two chocolate-covered fingers inside her and pumping them in and out of her roughly. She squirmed in her bonds, her body jerking wildly. With his other hand, he poured warm chocolate on her aching clit. Rose went insane trying to keep up with all the sensations. He sucked the chocolate off her clit, while fingering her.

Tears ran down her face as she screamed, bucking her hips. His voice was a feral snarl now, "Come on, Rosebud. Come for me!" And she came with a loud gasp, her body shaking in the aftermath of her orgasm.