Latex Sissy: The Introduction

Story Info
Rory is put through a unique situation, and a tough choice.
3.3k words
4.72
22.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
615 Followers

I groaned, groggily trying to shake off my frustrating night. This certainly wasn't my first time sleeping with my little clit snugly locked away in its cute, pink cage. In fact, I found more and more it was how I preferred to sleep, staying locked for days or weeks at a time, that need building inside me until I couldn't take it anymore. But that didn't mean it got any easier! My own imagination holding me captive, wonderful fantasies coursing through my mind, seemingly going straight to my poor, desperate, straining clit.

Wrapped up in the aching sensation between my legs, it took me an embarrassing amount of time to realise that, for some reason, I couldn't move.

Or see.

Or speak.

Eyes wide, but all that was reflected back to me was pitch black. Mouth open, but my muffled cries stopped by a rubber cock almost down my throat. Arms and legs wiggling with abandon, yet held in place as I lay completely still. Confused, and only slightly panicking, I tried to work out exactly what was going on!

Hearing voices, I tried to speak out for help, but my gag put an effective stop to that. Whatever was covering my eyes deafened the voices around me, seeming to carry on with their conversation as if I wasn't even there. Warm, gentle hands ran themselves over my body, spreading what felt like oil over my hairless skin.

As I began another round of temper tantrums to get their attention, I felt something small and leather slap against my clit. I cried, trying to squirm away from it, only to be hit once more, my poor exposed balls an easy target. Whimpering, I remained still, sighing as the third smack didn't come. Instead, it was replaced by a hand, rubbing over my now slightly sore clit. For the first time since waking up, I actually heard what someone said.

"Good girl, Rory."

So close to my face, feeling the presence near me, I whined. How did they know my girl name!? This led my brain into a spiral of questions that I could not answer, nor did it seem would be provided by my captors. Stuck in my predicament, I relented, staying still and quiet while they worked me over. Moaning, my denial started to catch up with me, a week caged and frustrated. Hands rubbing every inch of my body, I couldn't help as my clit strained against its cage, desperate for those hands to play with it.

I blushed, thankful for whatever kind of hood I was wearing, knowing I looked like an eager little whore.

My moans were cut short as another smack on my clit made me whimper, that voice returning to my ear.

"We are going to let you up now, Rory. Continue to be a good girl and I will have no cause to punish you." A deep, sultry, feminine voice poured into my mind. There was such an aura of confidence surrounding it, enveloping me entirely. A part of me wanted to rebel, wanted to fight and demand answers, charging for a door I couldn't even see.

But it was a small part, tiny and in the corner, while my submissive nature took hold. Meekly, I nodded, my clit almost answering for me, the effect of that commanding voice evident as I strained even harder. I felt the binds on my body lift and lessen, sighing as I stretched and wiggled my limbs. Hands helped me up, feeling as if I was in some sort of box, guided to stand on a comfy mat. Free from bondage but not much else, my list of questions grew. Unfortunately, my level of curiosity did as well.

I felt them sliding something onto my foot, lifting it to help. Tight fabric slid up my leg, hugging me more tightly than any pair of tights or pants ever had. My left leg followed, sliding up and up, aided by the oil that had been spread all over me. As I felt my chest and arms covered, the tightness only enhanced as I was zipped in, I suddenly knew what was covering me, and what had temporarily stolen my sight.

Latex.

I had never worn any before, but there was no doubt in my mind. A second skin, seemingly hugging every part of me, I whimpered as I was checked over, the suit subtly shifted here and there until it sat just how they wanted. Gloves were placed over my hands, completing my encasement, every part of my body now no longer my own.

Well, almost everywhere.

Conveniently, as I shifted back and forth, testing my new latex prison, I realised that my clit and ass remained bare and free. Blushing, worrying only slightly about the ramifications of that, I also noticed something different on my chest.Boobs! A chestplate of some kind, at least, trapped underneath my replacement skin. I ran my gloved fingers over them, feeling and testing out my new body parts. I knew I should be worried about the situation I found myself in, but the more I discovered what was planned for me, the higher my excitement seemed to rise.

I squeaked as someone patted my ass, a physical appreciation for my co-operation. Arms returned to my body, more oil rubbed over me, which I assumed was shining my latex shell. My own arms, their temporary freedom revoked, found themselves in an armbinder behind me, moaning as I felt it tighten, pushing my new fake breasts even more forward. My poor clit almost couldn't take all this attention, straining harder with each passing minute, a manifestation of my internal desperation.

Arms secured, my gag was removed, followed by a stern command not to speak until required. I whined, earning myself another spank, the hard touch on my clit almost enough to send me over the edge. I felt someone wipe my lips clean, covering them with lipstick. Pressing them together as requested, they were touched up a few more times until satisfied. What I wouldn't do to see how I looked right now.

Heels were slipped onto my feet, pushed high into the air. A bit taller than I was used to, but I didn't feel awkward in them. Although, walking in heels without the use of my arms was more than a little daunting. A firm hand on my chin pulled my mouth open, a new ball gag in between my painted lips. I felt my clit leak as it was secured around my head, a personal favourite of mine. As I felt a collar being secured around my neck, I whimpered in place, knowing how close I was to cumming then and there.

That voice returned to my ear, plainly noticing the effects the entire situation was having on my body.

"Almost done, Rory. Just a few more things to add to get you ready for the evening." I whimpered, wishing they'd give me some insight into the plans that they seemed to have for me. But once again nothing, just a gentle rubbing of my ass, as they continued.

"Since you've been a good girl, I give you permission to cum during this next bit. You've earned it sissy." I moaned, deeply aware of the aching need bubbling inside of me currently. A desperate little whore, bent over a table, in a place I didn't know, with people I didn't recognise...yet I couldn't contain my excitement.

I felt my cage removed, shivering as I felt my erection for the first time in a week. Instantly hard, hanging in the air with nothing to rub on, I whined as my legs were pushed apart, once again tied and secured in place. I was thoroughly stuck, nowhere to go, my poor cock desperately seeking out some form of friction, ready to burst.

Instead, it came in the form of two lubed fingers plunging into my asshole. Stretching, pushing in and out of me, I moaned loudly into my gag, nearly collapsing from the sensation. As they found my g-spot, rubbing slowly back and forth, a gloved hand gently stroked my cock between my tied legs. My entire body quivered, sexually stimulated on two fronts, and I caved into my need, and my denial.

With a stranger's fingers in my ass, and a stranger's hand on my cock, I came harder than I could ever remember. A surge of cum erupted from me, stealing every speck of strength I had, collapsing into my binds, held up by strong hands. Firmly lodged inside of me, with no sign of slowing, the fingers continued their assault on my special little spot, each press seeming to push more cum out of my spent cock. Squeezing my balls, they milked every drop I had, completely drained in a way I had never felt before.

Breathing heavily through my nose, I tried to recover from the orgasm I had just been put through, but those fingers would allow no such thing. Three now spread my ass wide, stretching and playing, leaving me weak and submissive. While my very willpower seemed to be siphoned from me, another pair of gloved hands were brought to my lips, rubbing my cum over my lips. Heavily coated in my own orgasm, that familiar taste making its way into my mouth, I could do nothing but whimper, surrendering to my fate, showing my captors I was nothing but a horny, desperate, pathetic little sissy.

Soon those magical fingers were replaced with a large plug, one I assume I was being prepared for. The constant pressure on my g-spot was enough to bring me back to the edge once more, already moaning with the need of another orgasm. But before my cock could show its eagerness, hands quickly caged it in place, once again leaving me with a tiny, cute, caged clitty.

Really tiny. Like, Impossibly so. Feeling almost as tight as the latex I was trapped in, I squirmed due to the unfamiliarity. It was definitely a cage, but why did it feel different? As I felt a harness attached to the ring, the realisation spread over me. I whined in fear, the voices surrounding me laughed, seeing I had figured out their final surprise.

That wasn't my cage!

Far smaller, and of course with a harness I didn't own, suddenly my heart pounded in my chest. I pleaded into my gag, but I was ignored. A sharp click of a leash on my collar, a firm tug on my neck, and I felt myself teetering on my new heels, following along I had no idea where. Trapped in latex, locked in a new cage, my lips dripping with my own orgasm, I reluctantly followed, terrified of my destination.

I heard more voices, the muffled sounds of a party, burning under my hood at how many people I was being exposed to. New hands explored my body, listening to my whimpers and pleading, laughing and taunting me. The plug inside of me was pushed on, each touch sending jolts of pleasure through my body. My new clit, clearly on display, was played with in all manner of ways. Overstimulated and confused, all I could do was moan, a latex plaything for a group of people I didn't know.

Brought over someone's lap, I squealed as I felt hands spank my ass, bouncing off the latex skin I now had. Some continued to rub and tease me, but the slapping behind me didn't seem to cease, soon whimpering loudly into my gag. But I had been turned into a faceless object of sexual lust, a toy to be used by others at their own, personal whim. Yet, as I silently cried underneath my hooded face, my clit strained with excitement. When the strong pair of hands holding me over their lap let me up, it was evident how desperate being treated this way had made me.

I was lost in my submissiveness, lost in the sensation of being nothing but a latex sissy whore, all individuality taken from me. I was here to be used, and I needed exactly that. Eagerly, as I felt myself placed on my knees, my gag unstrapped and removed, I moaned hungrily as the first cock was shoved in my mouth. Leaking cum, I let them fuck my face however they wished, taking over when requested. I shoved the beautiful, yummy cock as far down my throat as it would go, wanting nothing more in that moment than to be the best cocksucker I could be for them. To feel cum pour down inside of me, coating every crevice of my mouth.

I got my wish, a soft groan heard through my hood, quickly replaced by a new, equally needy cock. Once more I was a good girl, swallowing every single drop. Next a hairy pussy was shoved onto my mouth, my nose tickled as I licked and sucked. An endless supply of people to service, my mouth exhausted but ready, always willing to take on the next person. Nothing else mattered to me in that moment, only the desire to be used, to cater to the needs of those around me. I didn't need to know who they were, or why I was here. They needed me. Wanted me. Used me. And I was ready.

Barely able to stand, my face covered in cum and pussy juices, I breathed a sigh of relief as familiar hands helped stabilise me. I felt a cloth wipe clean the aftermath of my slutty escapades, reassuring pats on my butt making me smile. I followed willingly, moaning softly as I felt myself placed in some sort of metal device. A clip on my collar kept my head down, arms locked out wide behind me, waist pressed against a bar. Ankles similarly secured, I soon was completely stuck in place, feeling like I was floating in mid-air.

Dominant hands wrapped a harness around my head, pushing my tired mouth closed, feeling it tighten around me. Silently I thanked them, knowing I couldn't take much more after being used so thoroughly, breathing slowly through my nose. I felt a kiss on the side of my latex cheek, echoes ofgood girl, Rory dancing in my head, a happy moan in response. Those hands moved to my ass, replacing the large plug with a dildo, instantly turned on and vibrating.

Knowing my night of servitude was far from over, I whimpered as the second orgasm that night was forced out of me. My tiny new clit erupted, leaking endlessly, revealing how easily I had been pushed over the edge. A strap went between my cheeks, holding the vibrator firmly in place, once more my ass received a gentle pat. Voices around me continued as I moaned, cumming my little heart out for their entertainment.

Stuck firmly in place, I felt hands explore my body, playfully teasing me while vibrations spread to my very core. Shaking, moaning, whimpering with need, I took it all happily, knowing how many people were seeing my sissy self cumming away. When the vibrator was finally removed, I was left gaping, exposed, and shaking from the effects of my orgasms. I eagerly moaned into my new gag as the first cock slide its way inside of me, lubed and ready, a perfect little fuck machine ready to be used.

I couldn't tell if they were real or fake, and quite frankly, I didn't care. Not even bothering to count after the numberless amounts of people who used me before, I simply moaned away, satisfied in my place in life at that very moment, a faceless hole bound and fucked. Some were bigger than others, some were longer, some were wider. Yet, each cock pushed me further and further into my desire to serve, my need to shape myself to their demands, their control.

At some point, barely conscious, I felt my plug returned, slumped and exhausted in my binds. Gently, I felt myself being lifted, carried and placed back in the box I woke up in. Tiny, happy, tired moans pushed against my gag, feeling multiple sets of hands on my body as I was strapped back in. As I felt sleep begin to take me, I heard the distant words from a familiar dominant presence reach the back of my mind.

"Goodnight, Rory. Until next time."

The next morning I woke up, clit straining as per usual, softly whimpering from the welcomed torment, secretly wishing I had some form of a cock to fuck my excitement out of me. Eyes wide, I jolted upright in bed, seeing the colours of my room. My room! For a split second, I thought the previous day had been a dream, something my imagination cooked up to frustrate me while I slept. But as I removed the covers, my clit was perfectly encased in a new, tiny, pink cage, pink straps of a harness keeping it firmly close to my body.

Not a dream...I shivered, remembering that amazing day in every detail. How it had felt to fully submit, to lean into the role requested of me. But who were they!? There had to have been at least twenty people at that party. And how did they know who I was!? An entire day at the hands of these people, and I had ZERO answers to questions.

It was then I noticed an envelope on my desk,Rory sprawled across the front. Curiously, I opened it to find a beautifully crafted note, looking more like a work of art than a letter.

Rory,

We want to thank you for your participation in last night's gathering. You were exemplary in your service to us all, a true reflection of the beautiful sissy we knew you could be. I am sure you have questions aplenty, but I am afraid they will remain unanswered. You were brought to serve, nothing more, and nothing less. Answers are not required to serve.

In two weeks time, we invite you to attend another party in which your services will be required. At the provided address, you will find the key to your new cage, and two options will be presented to you. Either take your key and leave, never to hear from us again. Or, ignore it entirely, donning once more the latex hood that suits you oh so well, and be the sissy we all know you to be.

This choice, and only this choice, is yours. The rest belong to us.

My eyes widened with each word, feeling my heart beating faster and faster. Two weeks of being caged!? A cryptically mysterious meeting? They didn't even sign it! Rude. Yet, all my concerns were chased away as I pulled out the second piece of the envelope. A singular photo, clear as day, evidence that last night actually happened. There I was, covered head to toe in pink latex, matching the colour of my new clit. Bright red lips, gorgeous heels, with the black armbinder and collar. I was transfixed, staring at what they had turned me into, what I had been all day and evening for them.

Faceless, nothing but a latex covered sissy, clitty exposed to the world, following wherever her leash was pulled to. Everything about that photo spoke to me, resonated deep within my desire to be Rory, to be submissive, and to serve. The prospect of serving people I didn't know, of entrusting my well being with them completely, was daunting, dangerous, and terrifying.

Yet, as I stared at myself, the sensations of the previous night rising up within me once more, my clit impatiently straining away in its new prison, I was reminded just how right last night had felt. How at ease and at home I was to be in their control.

I sat on the edge of my bed, picture in one hand, address in the other, dreading the two week wait until I had to make my decision.

Freedom? Or submitting myself to being their latex sissy, losing all control, left in the dark.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
615 Followers