A Christmas Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicki launched herself at him, her hands instantly around his neck, she jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist, her mouth finding his. Tom's caught her ass under her dress, feeling the bare flesh and panty cotton and held her up and against him, her buttocks sitting easily in each hand. He kissed her deeply in return.

Their lips mashed together hard, mouths open, tongues tangling together. Both Nicki's hands now on the back of his head, pulling him in. Their heads swapping from right to left as the passionate kiss changed and grew, Tom feeling his cock doing likewise. Nicki must have felt it too as she began to grind her crotch against his. Tom found himself fighting for breath, but not wanting to break from kiss. He adjusted the way he held her so now his head rubbed against her entrance, feeling her pussy give slightly, even through the 3 items of clothing keeping the apart.

Nicki moaned into mouth and leaned back, breaking the seal of their mouths for the first time.

"I know I promised you sex, but that's not going to happen, we're not going to get away with that long." She looked longingly into eyes and saw disappointment, "but I do need to have some quick fun though, put me down."

Tom reluctantly lowered her to the floor. As soon as her feet touched down, she dropped into a deep crouch and unzipped his trousers. A tent of boxer short and cock instantly poked out. She wrapped one hand around his member and fumbled with his underwear with the other, eventually finding the slit and allowed his cock to stick out.

She gripped tightly and pushed back, watching his foreskin withdraw and precum seep from the end. Sticking out her tongue, she licked around his helmet, drinking in and tasting him. He looked up into his eyes as she pursed her lips up against him and allowed his cock to push into her mouth. Tom flicked his head back and groaned as she took his swollen gland into her hot wet mouth and then felt her suck hard and withdraw him back out again. She slid his manhood back inside, managing to take about half his 8 inches, struggling to take more, due to his clothing more than anything else. She began sliding her mouth up and down, while undoing his belt and trying to undo the button.

Tom watched and felt her struggling and decided to help. He gently took hold of her ponytail and pulled her head away, he quickly popped the clasp of his trouser and dropped them, taking his boxers with them. He then grabbed her hair again and guided her back on his cock. Releasing her hair, he looked down and saw his penis disappear into her pretty face again.

Nicki took hold of him again and began stroking, taking turns to lick and suck at his head. She pinned his cock up against his belly with her right hand and began long licks from his balls to tip, before taking one of his balls into her mouth. Tom felt her sucking on it and then felt and heard her hum. He stumbled slightly and leaned against the door, the new sensation blowing his mind.

She swapped testicle and began sucking and humming on it while wanking him off again. Her hum changed to a groan and a deep sigh as she caught her breath a second, still pumping his cock. She pointed his now fully engorged manhood outwards and began sucking on him again, having to adjust her lips around it to take in his full width.

Again, sucking and licking, she reached up with her left hand and found Tom's mouths, he instinctively sucked in her fingers and instantly recognised the taste of her pussy again, now knowing what that hand had been doing.

Nicki tried to get as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, struggling with his size. She slid him out so only his head remained inside and pushed down again, trying to open her throat. She took hold of his hand and placed it on the back of her head.

Tom took the hint; he wrapped one hand around her ponytail again, tighter this time, placed his other at the back of her neck and began slowly rocking forwards and backwards. Each stroke forward forced him deeper into her mouth, pushing against her throat until he finally felt her nose hit his abdomen. He held her there, feeling her throat convulse around him and knowing he was already close to cumming.

She tapped her hand against his leg, and he released his hold, allowing her pull off his cock and catch her breath. She grabbed his shaft again and began wanking him again, this time the grip much tighter, the speed faster, the motion harder. She cupped and rolled his balls and sucked his head into her warm mouth again.

Tom felt his balls begin to tighten, "I'm going to cum." He uttered, the first words between them in 5 or more minutes.

Nicki sped up again, her hand pumping hard, she looked up into his eyes, her tongue stuck out, flicking the end of his cock.

Tom could take no more, he groaned loudly and felt his climax release.

Nicki slowed down the pace of her hand and wrapped her lips around his member again, feeling his seed spurt again and again into her mouth. She pushed her fist, enclosing his cock still, against her lips, allow her to swallow and then stroked the remainder of his cum out of his pulsing cock, until she'd drained and swallowed it all.

She grabbed Tom's phone from his pocket and stood, wrapped a hand around the back of his head and pulled him down for a long slow passionate kiss. Tom could taste himself on her tongue and found it much hornier than he expected. Their lips and tongues pressed and danced together for a minute before Nicki broke away.

She swiped up his phone and span it to allow his face to unlock it. She stepped back and allowed him to pull his trousers back up. She typed into his phone and held it out until her phone started to ring in her bag. She hung up and handed the phone back. She grabbed a napkin from the counter and, looking in the mirror, swiped the smeared lipstick from her face before reaching into bag and reapplying.

"You need to tidy yourself up too," she smiled that smile again," This is not over, by the way. I didn't just promise you sex, I promised myself that cock of yours too." With that she unlocked the door and slipped out.

Tom relocked it and began cleaning himself up. He picked up his phone and flicked to Recent Dialled Numbers, top of the list read:

"Lil Saint Nick X"

12