All Comments on 'A Christmas Card from an Old Flame'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Nice story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it, such an enjoyable story.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I agree with Boyd Percy, swapping can lead to disaster and divorce. 5/5

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

Another enjoyable romp from JBE. The rollicking, comic tone here is great. Just the tone sex calls for.

There does seem to be some plot confusion near the end: first Mary hadn't fucked the twins (she'd just done yoga poses) and then she HAD fucked the twins. I prefer "had," so I'm going with that. I prefer sexually adventurous heroines to faithful Penelopes.

Just as an odd, interesting coincidence: JBE (here) and I both have written some very appreciative words about Pittsburgh and particularly its Squirrel Hill neighborhood. It's been decades, but I still have fond memories of the place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dangerous and HOT! Thanks for the sexy interludes!...5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@rancher46 yes; swapping can lead to divorce, however more often than not it leads to an amazing fun time and an even stronger bond for the couple.

Antares260Antares260about 2 years ago

I love the way you write. Situational imagery!

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

I'm very impressed with this story. Just the right amount of angst mixed in with the sexual situations. Well thought out and written with great characters. Appreciate you and your Muse for your imagination and abilities to put in your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...