A Christmas Card from an Old Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we go down to the women's room in the sub-basement again, first?" I asked. I was aroused again, just from looking down Alexis' blouse.

"Let's use the bed in my bedroom. Maybe the twins will enjoy Mary some more, right in front of us? Want me to tie you up and give you a blowjob, again?" Alexis offered.

"No, thanks anyway. I think I'll get Mary and we'll head home," I said.

"You may think that, sure, but it's not what's going to happen. The Twins won't be done with Mary and me until around noon, tomorrow. Why don't you just come back then?" Alexis teased.

We were at the door to the room. I didn't want to lose Mary, so I was terrified as to what I would see when we opened the door. I felt I could handle her having a little nostalgia sex, especially for the kinky pleasure of reliving a threesome she once had but had trouble remembering. And her doing it would be offset by me enjoying the sexual nirvana of my life, named Alexis. I just didn't know if reality would dash my fantasy world, and I'd never be able to look Mary in the eye again.

Mark Holden opened the door, a huge smile on his face.

The Holden Twins and Mary were all dressed, and there was no sign any sex had taken place. Mary looked dazed, and she was staring out the window. The room smelled of a combination of sex and an exotic version of Febreze.

"Mary, are you okay?" I asked.

"No, not really. The twins gave me some ecstasy, and my heart is beating furiously. It's scary, and I'm trying to relax," she said.

"So, you and the twins, haven't had a threesome?" I asked, telegraphing my insecurity.

"No, John. Not yet. We were waiting for you and Alexis. Where have the two of you been? Mark and Andy sent texts to Alexis, at least twice," Mary said.

"We thought --"

"John, shame on you! I would never betray our marriage. That is, unless you gave me permission. Do you? I'd love to enjoy the twins again. They seem up for it, too. I did the splits for them, and some tantric yoga positions for the twins. So as not to tear my dress, I took it off, and then Andy suggested I show them the tantric yoga moves naked. There was no sex, though," Mary said.

"Did you lie to me, Alexis?" I asked.

"No, of course not. Andy sent me a video of Mary doing her naked tantric yoga positions. That's when I said she was flexible, and that Mark likes her ass. I can't help it if you have a dirty mind," Alexis said, a big smile on her face. "I'll bet the twins would like to enjoy Mary in some of those tantric yoga positions." The twins were nodding their heads. They reminded me of two bobbleheads.

"What about the spit roast you spoke of?" I asked.

"I was forecasting the future, Johnny Boy," Alexis said. I didn't know what to think!

"Anyway, it's nice to meet you, finally, Mary. You're the woman who stole away my true love John. I'd love to see how you fuck my twins," Alexis said.

"Yes, I'm so glad finally to meet you. I've been jealous of John's unwavering affection for you over the years. And I'd love to see your boobs, in the flesh," Mary said, with a twinkle in her eye.

"Are you into women, as well as men?" Alexis asked her, removing her blouse and reaching to unfasten her bra.

"I don't know," Mary said, slowly, as Alexis tossed her bra into the corner, standing in front of Mary topless and gorgeous. "I'd love to find out with you, if you're up for it."

My wife, my lovely wife, decided to cheat on me with a woman, my former heartthrob Alexis, right in front of the twins and -- more importantly -- in front of me. Both women quickly became naked.

"I should warn you: I'm sloppy down there. It's a taste that you know well, I'm sure, however," Alexis said.

"I'm sloppy, too," Mary said, to my dismay.

"In my ass, as well," Alexis added.

"Me too," Mary said, and she giggled. Then Alexis jumped on Mary, and the two women went at it, licking my sperm in Mary's case, and the twins' generous deposits in Alexis' case. It's a sight I'll never forget, especially when Mary ate out Alexis' asshole. Who knew I had such a kinky wife?

I took Mary's self-description of being "sloppy" as an admission that she had enjoyed sex with the twins. The horror of that realization, however, was overshadowed by the erotic sight of Mary and Alexis getting it on. After all, these two women were the loves of my life. Now both were naked, in a 69, each cleaning up the other's cunt.

Later, Mary blamed everything on the ecstasy, and she was horribly embarrassed by all she had done, and the lies she had told me. She confessed that the sex with the twins was spectacular, but it made her very ashamed afterwards. Poor woman.

Mary promised me daily blowjobs, and to fuck me anytime, anywhere, if I would forgive her. Being superficial, and constantly horny, I agreed. It didn't hurt that to assuage her guilt, she also let Alexis visit for some delightful threesomes, with Alexis, Mary, and me in the middle.

We were sad to see Alexis and her Boobs, and also her twin husbands, return to Indiana at the end of her visit to New York, but it was also a relief to return to the normal life we had carved out for ourselves. We enjoyed seeing our calm, New York friends, joining them for museum visits, movies, restaurant meals, and the occasional Broadway play.

Nevertheless, I looked forward to the next Christmas, and the Christmas card I will inevitably get from Alexis, with a picture of her wonderful, spectacular boobs. I heard Alexis was pregnant, too. I wondered which twin, or perhaps it was me, was the father? Would her next Christmas card be of her baby nourishing at her boobs? That would be great. Maybe she'd have twins? You never know, do you?

**

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to my Readers; May you get some sexy holiday cards!

12