A Christmas Caroling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ronny, I'm getting real close and I want to cum in this beautiful lady's mouth, so step aside son!" The father ordered.

"Sure Dad," Ronny answered as his cock popped out of my wife's mouth.

"I'm close to cumming as well!" Jimmy stated.

"Me too" added Ronny.

"You boys, cum on my tits while your Dad cums in my mouth." My wife told the father and sons. She then lifted her head and looked me in my eyes, "Honey, you had better pump my pussy full of your jizz!" We smiled at each other and then she laid her head back and the father put his cock back in her mouth.

Quickly the two of us found our rhythm again and pounded away at my wife's holes. She continued to jerk off the cocks on each side of her as the father and I fucked away. Everyone's moaning was getting louder and more frequent. Carol's ass was squirming which was a pretty good indicator that she was about to have a really intense orgasm.

"I'm going to cum!" Announced the father as he slammed his cock down my wife's throat.

"Me too!" Said the sons in unison.

I watched as the father's cock twitched through my wife's throat as he blew his load. This triggered my wife to start cumming, her pussy clamped down on my shaft. She released her grip on the son's cocks and they quickly began pumping their dicks. Within seconds they both let out some loud grunts of joy as they released rope after rope of semen, covering Carol's tits.

Seeing my wife's throat twitch from the father's cock cumming in her throat and the two sons covering my wife's large breasts, was just too much for me. I rammed my cock all the way into her pussy, pushing the head of my shaft into her cervix. My balls pulled up tight and unleashed my hot jizz into her womb. My dick twitched and throbbed as I shot round after round of my sperm deep into my wife's belly.

The father withdrew his cock from my wife's mouth and she instantly swallowed any cum that hadn't gone down her throat and then she sucked in air as quickly as she could. As she began to regain her breath the three men recovered as well. I remained balls deep in my wife, enjoying the feeling of her warmth around my shrinking cock

Carol, finally sighed in contentment. I shifted my feet so that I could pull out of my wife and stand up normally. As the three men noticed that I was about to take my dick out of my wife's pussy, they assembled next to me camera phones pointed right at her snatch. I slowly pulled out and let the men record my shaft glistening with the combined juices of me and my wife.

As the head of my cock slide out, cum began to ooze out of my wife's gaping pussy. The father and sons recorded it as it flowed out of her cunt, down her ass, and pooled on her coat beneath her. My cock began to twitch again, but I quickly put it back in my pants and zipped up. Carol must be getting cold, now that we aren't doing anything to generate body heat.

"Gentlemen, I think it's time I got my wife home and out of the cold," I informed them.

"Yes, we understand." Replied the father. He and his sons stopped recording and put their cocks away. "Let me get you some paper towels, to clean yourself off with ma'am."

"I'm okay. No need for that, but thank you just the same." My wife commented.

She then stood up and put her cum covered coat on and zipped up over her cum painted tits. The father and sons thanked us and we thanked them as well for a pleasurable experience. Carol and I walked back towards our house arm in arm.

"This turned out to be quite the night didn't it?" I asked.

"It sure did," my wife answered. "I had a lot of fun. It was great showing off my body to strangers and the sex was fantastic!"

"Yes, it was." I agreed.

"And I just love walking around out here with your cum leaking out of my pussy and running down my thighs." Carol added, "I wish that someone would walk by and see it running down my legs!"

"Hmmm. That is a great sight to see. Would you like to show your body to strangers again?" I asked.

"Most definitely. It was exhilarating." She replied. "And I just loved them recording me as well."

"You will probably be an internet sensation by the end of the week." I laughed as we walked home.

Once we got home we threw my wife's coat in the washer, her bikini would have to wait as she didn't want her white coat to turn pink. After that, we both jumped in the shower and cleaned each other off before we both decided that sex in the shower was needed. When we were done and dried off we went to bed.

We woke up later than usual to find a bunch of messages on our phones from our close friends. Apparently, it didn't take too long for our exploits last night to go viral. We replied to our friend's messages, grabbed breakfast, and began packing for our trip to Costa Rica tomorrow.

As we were packing I received an email alert on my phone. Looking at it I noticed it was my email for the restaurant, so I opened it up. It was an offer for my wife and I to talk about doing a porn video from some adult entertainment company. Apparently, the older gentleman with the handheld digital video recorder last night is a porn producer.

I showed the email to Carol. She said nothing, just smiled, and went back to packing. We did end up talking about it while on our Christmas vacation and came to a decision, but that is a story for another time.