A Christmas Dance (Rewrapped)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,563 Followers

"I believe you, Cass," Julia nodded. She found it odd that Cassie was treating her gift like it was selfless a favor to her as well. "Eric doesn't know what you were planning. And you don't need to apologize to me. I am surprised, I guess. But I'm not mad."

"I know. I know. I know. I just feel bad because of how much you helped me this week and because of how much I wanted to do this for your brother. Trust me, I would never hurt him on purpose. He deserves this, and I truly did want it badly. I just can't do it."

Julia went into the bathroom and returned with a cup of water for her friend. "You don't need to explain yourself. You're in a relationship. It was unfair for me to act like this was no big deal to you."

In the back of her mind, she was upset over how much work they had put in and how excited she had been for her friend, her brother, and herself. It bothered her that she had been imagining her friend delivering the steamy present to her brother for night after night, and now it wouldn't be happening.

"No, you don't need to be sorry. This whole thing of giving him something was my idea. I should've known I couldn't follow through. I just got so into it, I wasn't thinking straight."

Julia knew the feeling. She didn't want to seem insensitive, but her subconscious was urging her to try. "I feel bad because I sent Eric that message from you. I know it's completely my fault that happened. But, I don't want him to think you were pranking him. Is—"

"No, I don't either!"

"Right!" Julia brushed her black hair from her forehead. "Is there anything you can give him to make him happy? Even those photos or GIFs were a good idea. We could make them right here."

After long thought, Cassie lowly shook her head. "I can't. It's still cheating." She could see her friend's disappointed face. Lightening the mood, Cassie cutely shrugged, "We could always send him some pics of you to make his Christmas."

"What?" Julia froze. She tried to respond, but she was baffled and stammering. "Why would you say that?"

Cassie's smile returned. "Why not? He'd enjoy them. Why does it matter if they come from you or from me?" She wasn't serious, but she did enjoy teasing her best friend.

Julia looked almost embarrassed. "You're kidding right?"

"No. What's the big deal? You wanted him to 'blow his load.' Our bodies are pretty much the same, so if he had fun with my pics, he'd definitely have fun with yours, too."

She had to be joking. Julia knew Cassie had to be pulling her leg. But, still, she wasn't positive. And she also wondered what would even make her suggest such a thing. "He's my brother. You know it's different. It's not even remotely close. Why would you even say that? He doesn't check me out or anything, he checks you out."

"I don't know..." Cassie shrugged, getting her sense of playfulness back. "You did catch him jerking off to that pic of both of us."

"No, but— No, obviously, he was looking at because you—" It was hard to speak over Cassie's smug smile.

Cassie had never said anything, but she had been considering it ever since she saw the photo Eric had been caught masturbating to. "Uh-huh... Well, there are plenty of photos of me on Facebook and Instagram — even other bikini ones — and he chose that one? The one with both of us? You probably look even hotter than I do in it, haha. He was definitely stroking it to both of us."

Julia was taken aback, and she pressed her hand into her mattress for support. She tried to explain it away, but in the back of her head, she always knew the truth. Her face was beet red. "He's not attracted to me. I think it's just the body. That's how guys are."

Shrugging again, Cassie held her palms up. "And...? Even if that's the only reason, I'm still right." Suddenly, the tables had turned. Cassie was the one excited and turned-on by the idea of her friend giving Eric an erotic gift. "So, you should just send him some pics. You're the one who was so excited for him to get something special."

"No," Julia gawked. Her mind swirled. She was still trying to digest her realization her brother fantasized about her. "No, I sent him a text from your phone saying there was a present for him, so he's expecting one from you," was the best Julia could come up with.

"As far as he knows, I'm just the one telling him he has a present waiting for him. If that present happens to be a note telling him he's getting some raunchy pics of you..."

The imagery of that scene ran through Julia's head. She imagined her brother walking downstairs and reading a card with a link to a photo album. Then he would go online to find a bunch of seductive photos of her in a skimpy bikini. Then, after his mind blew up, he would run back to his room to jerk off to them like crazy.

"I'll take some if you take some."

"WHAT?!" Cassie swallowed, clearing her ears. "Wait, what, seriously?"

Julia was afraid of her friend's reaction. She sheepishly shrugged.

Cassie, though, was beaming. She stood back up, elated with her friend. "You would seriously do that?" She never for a moment thought that was a possibility. "That's amazing."

Smiling with her round cheeks, Julia sighed, "Yeah, if it gets you to send some, then I guess I will."

Cassie found it rich how her friend was trying to justify her naughty thought. She didn't want to betray Ryan's trust, but Julia just presented her with a salaciously sexy opportunity that she couldn't ignore. "Okay! If you send some, I will. I'm not kidding about this."

Letting her dopamine-soaked mind process her impending decision, Julia firmly agreed, "Fine. If that's what it takes, I guess I can do it."

"There is a catch," Cassie held her finger, mischievously. She couldn't leave well enough alone.

"What?" Julia rolled her eyes.

"You have to wear the Christmas outfit."

"Uh... hell, no."

"Hey, I already put it on. It's your turn," Cassie justified. "I would've worn it if I was single. You're single, so you have to wear it. I know you don't wanna do it, but I'm the one sending pics when I have a boyfriend, so you gotta be risky with me."

It was hard to argue. Julia's heart was pounding. "He's my brother."

"Yeah, I know. So, if you're gonna send your brother dirty pics anyway, you might as well kick his ass. We spent all that time buying it — One of us has to wear it. And I'm going to."

Finding herself abnormally susceptible to peer pressure, Julia wavered, "I guess it doesn't make sense for it to go to waste. I guess one of us has to wear it. Are you sure you're refusing to wear it? You literally just had it on."

Cassie smiled. "Yep. You will not wear that again."

With a loud, annoyed huff, Julia surrendered. "Fine. But you owe me one." She walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

*****

"HOLY FUCK!"

Julia was hit with wide eyes and a dropped jaw. Her friend was in disbelief over her transformation.

"You look like a model for a December issue of Hustler."

Julia's cheeks burned red, and she couldn't help but rotate to show off. "This is fucking ridiculous. I can't believe I agreed to it."

Red and white, candy-cane-patterned thigh-highs ran up her smooth, fit legs to the middle of her thighs. The red, satin thong, which matched the Santa hat, was barely covering the landing strip on her pussy. Her round butt cheeks were bare, parted by the red, white-fuzz-trimmed thong. Her red stilettos caused each cheek to flex out prominently. And just as in the magazine article, her outfit was finished off with a shiny, gold ribbon wrapping around her back, tied tightly into a bow on her chest, pushing her 34C tits high into place and covering her areolas.

"I think Eric will like it," Cassie chuckled.

Julia tried not to smile. "This is too much." She stared down her practically naked upper body and bare thighs. "Am I missing something? I remember buying more things."

"Nope. That's it, Jules! Now you know how I felt when I realized what I'd have to wear."

Feeling so vulnerable, Julia had a new appreciation for what her friend almost did. Out of nowhere, she heard the sound of a phone camera. She looked up to see Cassie snapping away with her iPhone.

"What are you doing?!" Julia immediately covered up.

"What do you mean? This was the whole point," Cassie smirked.

"I'm not ready yet," Julia laughed. She wasn't emotionally prepared to take sensitive photos for her brother. Cassie didn't seem to care.

"Good. They'll look more realistic this way."

"Stop!" Julia reached to take her phone back, but Cassie pulled it away, leading to a short chase around the room. "This wasn't the deal we had."

"You're right. You need to drop your arms. You're supposed to flaunt it. You definitely shouldn't be embarrassed."

"I'm embarrassed," Julia defended. "I'm just not ready. And the deal was, I would take some if you did. You didn't even change yet."

Cassie rolled her eyes and quickly pulled her top over her head and wiggled out of her jeans. She rapidly tapped the shoot button while in a number of sultry poses and facial expressions. After only twenty seconds, Cassie held her arms up. "Tada! Now there's a million of me. I held up my end..."

Julia knew it was useless to fight it. She let her arms fall from her chest and waist — not that much of her had been covered, to begin with. "Fine. What do you want me to do? Let's just get this over with."

Her annoyed attitude did little to fool Cassie. "Uh-huh. Well, it'll go faster if you actually try. Be sexy."

Julia tried to strike a sexy pose with her hands high on her waist, but it was nerve-wracking and uncomfortable.

"Your face is the problem," Cassie admonished.

"Excuse me?!"

"You're being too shy. You can't tell me this is how you look when you send nudes to guys."

Julia was bewildered. She couldn't understand how her friend didn't see the problem. "Cass, this isn't exactly like me doing it for other guys. This isn't natural. I'm not really in the right mood."

"No?" Cassie pursed her lips. "Because I think the only unnatural thing about this whole situation is that we tried to have me give your brother the dance instead of you."

"What...?"

This was not some sudden epiphany. This thought had been growing in Cassie's mind all week. It was a feeling she had. "I think we should put you in the box. We should've planned that from the start."

"What...?" Julia was short-circuiting. She didn't even know how to begin unpacking her friend's suggestion. "That's disgusting. You're joking, right?"

"No," Cassie slyly grinned. "You were just as into this as I was. I mean, whose idea was giving your brother something dirty for Christmas?"

"Well, that's not fair. I—"

"And whose idea was the lapdance?"

"I know—"

"And whose idea was it to pop out of a box?"

"Mine. But—"

"And which one of us picked the song?"

"Well, we kind of both did."

"No, you did! And which one of us found all those videos, and set everything up, and planned the dance to make sure it was perfect?"

"I get the point. But that—"

"And which one of us came up with the idea of your brother 'blowing his load'?"

"Uh—"

"And which one of us is currently half-naked in Christmas lingerie because she wanted to make sure her brother would actually get to blow his load this Christmas?"

"I—" Julia began to stammer. She couldn't formulate sentences and didn't know how to respond to the flurry of attacks.

Cassie was relentless. She was awash in the same adrenaline-pumping, drippingly-erotic hold that possessed Julia all week. "Look. Just imagine this: You go downstairs and wait for your hot-stud of a brother. Then, he opens the box, and you pop out, looking like a sexy, fucking goddess. His thick, horny cock springs up, and you can see in his face how fucking hot he thinks you are. Then, before he knows what hit him, you're grinding your ass into his hard cock like a pro until you feel yourself making him jizz in his pants. And you know it's the greatest thing that'll ever happen to him and he'll be jerking off to your photos forever."

Julia was silent. She was still playing out her friend's vision when she heard the camera snap.

"Jesus, Jules, just look!" Cassie encouragingly smiled as she turned her phone around.

On the screen, Julia saw herself in the scandalous wardrobe. The most noticeable aspect though was her facial expression. Her hand was brushing her black hair behind her ear, and a closed smile was drawn across her bashful, yet cocky face. Her eyes were lively and her skin seemed to glow. She couldn't deny it — she looked incredible.

"Uh, wow," Julia commented. She barely recognized herself.

"Yeah," Cassie laughed, as she watched her friend's facial expression begin to match the one in the photo. "Your brother is gonna love seeing you pop out of that box."

"I don't know if—"

"He'll never forget the way you look. It's gonna be insanely hot for both of you."

Julia's skin felt stickier. Her breathing was labored, and her face felt warm. She could hear her body faintly beating. "You really don't think he'd be freaked out to see me like this?"

Cassie knew she was almost there. "Honey, he's gonna cum before your ass even touches his lap."

A short chuckle escaped Julia's mouth. Her face broke, and her white teeth grinned widely.

Before Julia could change her mind, Cassie took her hand. "Let's go! You're gonna do great!"

*****

Cassie pulled Julia downstairs into the living room. Julia saw the perfectly wrapped large box placed beside the family Christmas tree. When she had built it for her friend, Julia treated the box as a fun little prank. Now, she viewed it as a daunting, inescapable contract. The box and lid were wrapped separately so the "user" could step out at any time she needed to. But she had a feeling she couldn't run away from this.

"It's perfect, Julia," Cassie applauded, as she opened the lid and stepped in to test its size.

Scanning her environment, Cassie spotted an armless, wooden chair sitting in the middle of the room and a Bluetooth speaker resting atop the piano. "Wow, you really tried to set me up for the perfect show, haha."

"Yeah," Julia breathed, second-guessing the details.

"I suppose the chair is for you, now," Cassie teased, rhetorically.

Julia's cheeks burned, trying not to giggle at how absurd this all was.

"What are those?" Cassie stared peculiarly and pointed at a set of weights tucked against the back wall.

"Oh yeah," Julia questioned her rationality as she placed the weights on top of the supporting spindles under the wooden seat of the chair.

"Ohhh... Gotcha. When you're really grinding into him, the last thing you want is the chair sliding across the room. And do you think those are the weights your brother uses to get his muscles nice and firm?"

Part of Julia wanted to slap her friend so she would shut up. But she could only laugh and stammer. "Just shut up for a minute, please."

"I'll shut up when you get in the box," Cassie stuck her tongue out. "Go ahead."

Julia stared into the dark inside of the box as if she was agreeing to enter an inescapable purgatory. She picked at her fingers. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

All joking aside, Cassie shared a sincere moment with her best friend. "Honestly, yes. I mean, look where you are. Do you seriously believe you would even be thinking about doing this — let alone wearing what you are and standing next to the box — if you didn't want to? You know you want to do it, and believe me, he will want it. You know that, too, though."

Julia nodded and took a deep breath and slowly stepped into the cardboard box.

"Just have fun with it! It's hot, but it's also kind of funny. If you're gonna do it anyway, just enjoy yourself!"

As Julia watched Cassie lower the box lid to encase her in darkness, she had one final request. "When my brother is about to open the box, can you text me to let me know? I might need to mentally prepare myself first."

"Of course. I'll know exactly when he's coming because I'll be watching from behind the dining room wall the whole time," Cassie winked.

With that information, as Julia watched the last gap of light disappear, she knew she was truly locked in place. What the fuck am I doing?

She heard Cassie walk out of the room, only for her to return a few minutes later and tap the top of the box. Julia called out, but Cassie walked away again. She suspected it was some sort of note, and she was right. Taped to the lid of the box was an envelope that read: FOR ERIC.

*****

Inside her cardboard cocoon, Cassie figured it wouldn't be long until Eric would come down for a snack or drink and search for the present he was promised. The massive gift wouldn't exactly be hard to find.

The waiting was killing Julia. She could only smell the fresh cardboard, and black surrounded her until she remembered her phone was lying next to her. She browsed the Internet, hoping to distract herself enough to avoid getting psyched out.

Soon enough, Julia heard footsteps marching down the stairs. Her heart was in her stomach, and her phone vibrated. "He's downstairs!"

She was too jittery to think clearly — but maybe that was a blessing. Julia gulped and opened her music playlist to "Santa Baby" and awaited her queue to play it over the Bluetooth speaker resting on the piano. She knew Cassie's (or what was supposed to be Cassie's) side of the operation even better than Cassie did. But part of her wished she didn't so she could just nix everything.

Walking by the living room on his way to the kitchen, a giant, glimmering package caught Eric's eye. He knew to expect a gift, but he had asked Cassie when exactly he should come downstairs to receive it, and she never replied.

Upon closer inspection, Eric grew skeptical. Seeing his name on the envelope of the giant present just seemed too good to be true. He began thinking it was a prank by his sister.

Despite his doubts, Eric plucked the envelope from the wrapping paper. As Julia heard the sound of the tape being ripped off, she silently rose into a squatting position. Her legs trembled, and her bare ass pressed against the warm cardboard as she awaited her signal.

Outside the box, Eric opened the envelope to find a Christmas card inside. He read the unfamiliar writing aloud. "Dear Eric, you've been sooo nice to me ever since we met! So I was thinking about how I could give you the perfect present this Christmas. But then your sister told me about this great idea she had! I know she sometimes acts like you bother her, but she actually really loves spending time with you. She cares about you more than anyone!

So... we thought it could be fun if I helped her give you the special gift you deserve. (p.s. I don't even know exactly what she has planned!) She just told me to write down these instructions for you: "Hi Erry! Don't open the box ;) Just take a seat & get comfortable so I can make sure you have a very Merry Christmas. Love, Jules XOXOXO"

The paper shook in Eric's twitching hands. The handwriting was not his sister's. It was Cassie's, and it was no ruse. There was nothing explicit or even a hint as to what the gift could be, but a warm feeling spread through Eric's limbs. He knew it was his male brain and constant horniness twisting the words, but his body reacted to the seductive language. The secret plan and the winky face sent his imagination running wild. He racked his brain on why the letter ordered him to "get comfortable."

Desperate to find out what the secret present was, an aroused Eric shuffled around the box and toward the wooden chair. He was filled with angst.

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,563 Followers