A Christmas Dance (Rewrapped)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia then felt a pair of lips and s hot breath against her ear. "I've never gotten to cum in one of my Christmas presents before."

"Ohhhh! Fuck, I love you." A high-pitched moan left Julia's lips as her brother lowered her onto his beating cockhead.

The siblings gasped and held their breaths together as Julia's steamy labia parted to make room for Eric's penis.

Julia slid down and took in the entire length of her brother's erection. When she finally reached the end of her journey, she sat still and felt Eric's rapid heartbeat through his pulsating cock inside of her. "Ohhh, god!"

"I can't believe you let me fuck you for Christmas," Eric laughed in disbelief, loosening his grip.

"I didn't," Julia cracked up, tears in her eyes from the wide range of emotions. "I was just gonna give you a dance."

A brotherly, arrogant grin formed on Eric's face. "Just a dance? Then what's all this for?"

The dark-haired hottie giggled at her brother's inflated ego. Normally, her instinct would have been to dampen it. But it was a refreshing change of pace. "I don't know what this is for," she played along, swiveling on his cock. "Maybe I got the sense you needed me to be your sexy Christmas cumslut?"

Just like that, Eric palmed his sister's waist and thrust his hips, flexing his cock. Julia started working her pussy around Eric's dick, getting familiar with the size and feel. It wasn't long before she started bouncing up and down in his lap. After each thrust, she landed on his lap with a loud slap and moaned loudly from the feeling that he was somehow deeper inside of her than he was the thrust before.

For Eric, it was the realization of his greatest fantasy — the one he never imagined would come true. Just knowing his swollen knob was pleasuring his sister's clit with each upward buck was incredible.

The increasing vigor and speed of the aggressive thrusts caused Julia's Santa hat to slide down over her eyes. She had to shake it off her head. "Fuck. Don't stop!"

"I won't! I'm not gonna stop!"

The siblings wailed and growled in unison. Their actions became more violent. Their muscles were tense and rigid. But despite that, Julia was still able to tighten her cervix every time her brother forcefully bucked her into the air, refusing to let him leave her.

"Oh my god, Jules! Ahhhh!"

"Ohhhhh, Yessss! Yes, yes! Fuck me, Erry! Keep going! I want to feel you cum in me!" Julia cried.

In a few thrusts, Eric warned, "I'm gonna cum soon!"

Him saying that sent Julia over the edge. She wasn't even going to make him pull out. She knew she wanted him to cum in her, and that drove her crazy. Julia screamed, as her body shook from its core.

She held her brother with her trembling arms and tensed up in his lap. "I'm cumming, Eric!"

Overcoming the restricted movement, Eric never stopped fucking his sister as hard as he could. For the first time, Eric felt the weird sensation of warm liquid squirting down his cock and onto his upper thighs and testicles.

Eric's overstimulated cock twitched in place, and Eric lost his ability to control his hips. His muscles locked up, and he needed to release.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum, too!" Eric announced. The only movement he could manage was grabbing the tops of his sister's shoulders and pulling her down onto his lap as strongly as possible. His cock would physically not go any deeper.

Julia was close to blacking out. "Yeah!!! Do it! Tell me you love me."

It wasn't a desperate or insecure request. Julia knew how he felt, and she needed to hear it before he did something so intimate. Eric understood and was more than elated to share his feelings.

"I love you so fucking much, Jules!"

"Ahh-ahh!" Julia beamed, squeezing his body.

Julia suddenly felt a hot rope of liquid splash deeply into her pussy. "Uhhh!" More ropes followed, and Julia could feel her own brother twitching and filling her pussy with his semen. Her mind was blank and on fire.

For over a minute, Julia let Eric drain all of his seed inside her. It was the strongest she had ever felt in her life. After he finally stopped, Julia's orgasm broke, and she collapsed into her brother with her face on his heaving chest.

Eric stared into the distance, his penis softening inside his sister while he safely held her.

Both of them were physically and mentally spent. They only had enough energy to breathe.

For over five minutes, they rested together, rebuilding their strength and thinking about what they had done. Eric had slipped out of his sister's soaked pussy. Julia cooed from the feeling of her brother gently rubbing his hand on her back.

When they both became conscious of the Bluetooth speaker playing Santa Baby for the millionth time, they finally awoke, and Julia sat up. The brother and sister shared looks of questioning over the consequences, satisfaction over how it felt, and a bit of humor from how fucking unbelievable it was that they actually fucked each other.

They communicated with just their eyes, trying to see if the other was showing any signs of regret or remorse. Instead, the longer they stared at each other, the more lively their eyes became, and their lips and cheeks began to budge. Soon, they were awkwardly laughing together.

"Um, Merry Christmas," Julia offered.

"Yes — It is," Eric glowed. He then flirtatiously added, "So, will there be a Happy New Year, too?"

Julia scoffed and smiled with her dropped jaw. It was a bold demeanor from a man she had always mistaken for being shy. I guess getting laid will do that. "Umm..." She ran her fingers along his chest and pondered his question. She was still trying to understand the major decision she had just made. But, her devilish grin revealed her true desires. "Let's just say, I have a feeling this is the start of a very, very happy new year."

Eric kissed Julia, and she kissed him back. "I am really glad to hear that, haha. Thank you so much for the Christmas present," he gratefully laughed.

"My pleasure." Julia then remembered, "I actually have another one for you."

"Seriously?" It was difficult to believe he'd also be getting something else.

"Yeah! Sit tight!" Julia, sadly, had to get off his lap. She quickly reached into the box and picked up her phone. She was about to turn the music off, but she was afraid silence could make it feel awkward. So, she changed the background music and then sat back down sideways on her brother's lap, leaning against his solid frame.

"Here!"

Eric saw the sexy photo of his sister in the Christmas lingerie. "Wow, you look really hot." He didn't really understand why she was showing him a pic she took on her phone.

Still a little mentally depleted, Julia realized the sexy photos didn't really mean much unless she sent them to him. "They're for you! I took a ton of 'em. I'm gonna send you all of them."

"Oh!" Eric brightened up. He slipped his hands between Julia's closed thighs, much to her satisfaction. "Thank you! I didn't think we'd be sending dirty pics, too."

"We...?" Julia sarcastically replied, "I thought I was just gonna send you these. I didn't realize you had already taken some pics for me too."

Playing along, Eric shrugged, "Yeah, I did. They're pretty hot, too. Do you not want me to send 'em now?"

Julia looked at her smiling brother and her cheeks burned red. "I mean... If you already took them and planned on sending them to me, I guess it would be okay."

"Good. It's only fair. If you're gonna start sending me nudes and sexy pics all the time, then I have to pull my weight."

Part of Julia wanted to shove her brother's smug grin away from her, and another part of her wanted to kiss it. "You really are annoying."

"So are you." The brother and sister kissed again, gently massaging each other's pink lips and tongues.

When they broke off the long kiss, Julia and Eric were buzzing again. Their fingers started tracing the curves in each other's bodies.

"I have a request," Eric began.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah. Could I maybe have that thong you're wearing? Or maybe even just the ribbon?"

It turned Julia on to think about why he wanted her cum-soaked lingerie. Her hips wiggled beneath her as she kissed him. "You can have both," she offered. "You can have my stockings, my heels, my hat. They came from inside your present."

Eric was overwhelmed. He could feel how much his sister loved him. "So, I get to keep anything from inside the present?"

"Uhh," Julia was hot and flustered. It was the sexiest, cutest thing ever said to her. "Um, yeah," she nuzzled into his lap. "The box was under the tree for you. So, whatever was inside, I guess you get to keep it."

The siblings began making out with high intensity. Their hands explored each other's bodies, and Julia began to readjust her position on Eric's lap.

But their "brother-sister repartee" was cut short. A car door slammed shut outside.

"Shit!" They exclaimed simultaneously.

Their parents were back from church. Julia and Eric frantically kissed one more time before Julia hopped off, grabbed her hat and ribbon, and sprinted up the stairs. Eric scrambled to reassemble his wardrobe. And Cassie, who had been watching the entire ordeal unfold while masturbating from behind the dining room wall, ran from her hiding place to follow Julia up the stairs, saying hi to a surprised Eric as she ran by.

*****

Upstairs in Julia's room, Cassie was freaking out. "Oh my god! Oh my god!"

Julia just had a coy expression. She admitted to her friend, "I just had the best orgasm of my life."

"Me too!"

They giggled together.

Cassie then helped her friend by running a shower for her. "That was so fucking hot!"

Julia stepped out of her wet thong and comfy socks.

"Can you send me the pics I took earlier?"

"Suuuure," Julia hesitantly replied. "That's right, you are supposed to send them to him, too, right?"

"You know, you can just tell me you want him to yourself, haha. I'm pretty sure he won't have much interest in me after what you just fucking did for him."

Julia blushed and bit her lip. "Um, it's not that I'd be jealous or anything, I just—"

"It's fine," Cassie assured. She knew what her friend wanted. "I'll just send them to Ryan."

"Yeah, that would probably be even better for you."

After walking into the cold shower, Julia poked her wet head back out. "Or, you could send them to your brother."

"Wha—" Cassie went silent, trying to formulate a response. "He's thirty, and on-duty in the Marines."

"Yeah," Julia smiled back. "There are, like, no girls on base. He'd love getting 'em."

"I don't know if—"

"It is Christmas. And he's all alone. No girlfriend... Missing his little sister."

Cassie actually started to feel bad.

Julia could also tell she was a little excited. "And, hey, don't worry. If you wanna be one of those weird girls who sends dirty pics to her brother, I won't judge you. I'll still find a way to love you, Cassie."

The friends cracked up, and Julia ducked back into her shower.