A Christmas Dance (Rewrapped)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Get comfortable' seemed impossible. He didn't even know what it meant. He was in a t-shirt, jeans, and socks while sitting in a chair — He was as comfortable as he could be.

For a minute, he just sat and breathed deeply, staring at the shiny, blue box. Another message then caught his eye. His eyes weren't looking for another note.

On the side of the box facing his chair, written in Sharpie with his sister's sprawling handwriting, was the instruction: "Knock twice on chair to open!"

Inside the box, Julia could feel the heat and thin layer of moisture on her forehead. She was in a steamy box from all her stress, her angst, and her inner instinct to push forward. She was scared, but she was more tormented by waiting. She needed to leave the box. Her stilettos were puncturing the bottom cardboard panels under her squatting, wobbling legs. You're fine. You're fine. Julia tried to focus on remembering her first moves.

Then it happened. A sharp chill surged through Julia's spine. The instant the knocking sound met her ears, Julia reactionarily exhaled and jammed her finger down onto her phone screen.

"Santa Baby" awoke the Bluetooth speaker, startling Eric.

He searched for the source of the music, but before he could even get his bearings, his neck snapped his eyes back toward the box. An angelic, sexy, nearly-nude figure rose from out of the wrapped gift box.

Eric couldn't see her face. He could only see her long, black hair, topless back, and perfect ass cheeks just feet from his face. His brain told him who it was, but he refused to believe it.

Julia ignored all the thoughts. She simply started her routine. Her eyes closed, she placed her hands on her hips and dipped her hip to the side in rhythm with the song. The tension in her muscles finally released enough for her to open her eyes and focus on dipping her butt. Being able to stare into the Christmas tree rather than her brother's face right away gave her the space she needed to get into the right mood and mindset.

Staring at her from behind, Eric's cock was swollen to the point of pain. He felt weightless and paralyzed in the chair, as he watched the girl of his dreams seductively dance for him.

Julia gulped before her first big move. She knew in her heart that if she could follow through with it, she was all in. Just as she had practiced with her friend, Julia slowly bent over at the waist and touched her right hand to her left shin, and ran her fingers up her smooth thigh as she rose.

"Uh-m-num-uh," Julia lightly muttered nonsense under her breath. It was time to step out of the box and turn toward her brother.

Every warning system in her brain urged her not to, but Julia couldn't stop herself from fully unboxing herself and turning around. Eric's opened mouth, wide eyes, and frozen, shaking body hit her immediately. He was a deer in headlights. Woah. A twenty-year-old Julia couldn't believe the power she had over him. Her brother was a year older, but his mesmerized, lustful gaze in his eyes told she was the one in control.

All the fear melted inside Julia, and the weight lifted from her shoulders. Her brother was not only okay with the gift — He was enraptured. The atmosphere in the room shifted to where Julia had always imagined it during her brother's gift — fun, flirty, and a little naughty.

A relieved, confident smile on her brightened face, Julia strutted right up to her brother's knees. It was difficult not to stare at the massive bulge in his jeans. Eric quickly reached his hands over his erection while Julia spun away from him again.

Not a word was spoken, but Julia knew her brother wanted it. Before sitting down in his lap, the sister reached behind her, parted Eric's knees, and brushed his hands away from his bulge.

An indescribable excitement filled Julia. "Are you ready?" Julia glanced back and smirked.

Looking up at his playful, seductive sister, a heavily breathing Eric nodded his head.

In an unspeakable decision, Julia sat down on Eric's lap. Instantly, she pressed her ass into his bulge and gyrated her firm, round butt cheeks into his erection, causing him to moan. Feeling the surreal sensation of her brother's boner underneath of her and hearing his satisfied gasp in her ear, Julia's jaw fell open.

Continuing with the routine, she stretched her arms back around Eric's neck. It allowed her to pull her back tightly into his solid body while holding his head next to hers.

Stunned, and still at a loss for words, Eric was overwhelmed by the unobstructed view of his sister's buoyant, perky breasts being held in place by the thin, gold ribbon. The unforgettable view Eric had of her cleavage was not on Julia. The dance had set it up by design.

Tempted by his bombshell, erotic sister, Eric laid his hands on her bare quads, above her high socks. Julia, though, reached down and smacked them away. "No touching!" she flirtatiously cautioned.

Immediately, Julia could feel the body beneath her clam up. From the corner of her eyes, she could tell by the way her brother's head hung that he was feeling shame and embarrassment. She felt bad he was taking the rule so personally. C'mon, you know why you can't. She was hoping he wouldn't be shut in for the remainder of the dance instead of enjoying it because that would suck for both of them.

Julia tried reengaging her brother by grinding harder into his denim jeans with her thong. It didn't take long for her to figure out a way to make him feel better while also doing herself a big favor.

"Your jeans are rough on my legs. My skin's chafing."

Eric waited. He didn't know if he was allowed to speak. His mind was moving a mile a minute. Finally, he hesitantly voiced, "Sorry. I didn't know."

"Haha!" Julia laughed, as she danced. "Yeah, I know you didn't expect this. Mind if I take 'em off real quick?"

"Uh..." Eric swallowed. "No, no. Go ahead."

"Good. They're killing me," Julia thanked, as she hopped off her brother's lap.

Eric unbuckled his belt and propped himself up with his hands to let his sister tug his jeans down over his ankles. Feeling liberated and encouraged, Eric took it upon himself to pull his shirt over his head, revealing his muscular upper body.

Suddenly, Julia was the one who was flush. She hadn't planned on having to take her brother's pants off, let alone him winding up in nothing but his boxers. Julia knew she had every right to stop given the changes, but her brother was an attractive man who wanted her attention, and she had spent too much time and energy working on the present to give up in the middle.

Julia planted her ass back into her brother's warm lap and rubbed herself into him even harder. She was thankful that the gym weights were under the chair or else she might have been sliding him across the room. With her straight, black hair pressed from her brother's neck and shoulder down to his abs, Julia wondered what was running through his mind.

The answer to that question wasn't even known by Eric. He was too horny to hold onto a thought for more than a moment. The weight of his sister's gorgeous body forcing itself into his cock and chest was heavenly.

Without the restriction of the jeans, Eric's cock had more freedom to move. And, for the first time, Julia's circular thrusts helped straighten it out into a natural position. Eric sighed in relief from his swollen penis finally resting up against his lower abdomen.

The change of position hit Julia instantly. A smug, devilish grin swept across her face. She had made him that hard, and she had moved it into that position without using her hands. And if she knew anything from dancing with guys at parties, a guy's hard-on pressed against his stomach was better for everyone. Julia forcefully targeted her brother's solid abs, digging her ass side to side, rolling the shaft and head under each flexing cheek. It was funny to make it move in any direction she wanted, and her brother was panting too loudly to complain.

On the next pass, Julia's instinctively moving hips found a new course of movement. "Ahh-ahh." Julia held her moan the best she could, as her pussy ran down the length of her brother's rigid cock. Her eyes went wider, and her fingers briefly clenched behind Eric's neck.

There was no delusion beforehand — Julia knew fully well her mound could end up making some contact. What she didn't prepare for was how, um, healthy her brother was. It wasn't some insane monster, but it easily rivaled anything Julia had ever touched before.

Curiosity couldn't be killed, and Julia made another pass, analyzing and savoring the sensation of the thick cock pressing her sheer thong into her warming mound. She was having a blast, and couldn't help herself. "With a body and cock like that, why the hell aren't you bringing home girls every night?"

Eric swelled with pride and warmth. He was amazed how his sister complimented his cock. The introverted twenty-year-old honestly replied, "I don't know... I guess most girls don't interest me."

Julia smiled. "And I do...? You never show it."

"Well, no," Eric admitted, "but you always tell me to leave you alone. And you make fun of me. So, I didn't think you wanted me to talk to you."

"Haha!" Julia rolled her eyes. "I'm your sister. It's my job to tell you you're annoying. You're supposed to ignore it and tease back."

"Oh," Eric chuckled. "Well, you do interest me."

Julia blushed. "Yeah, no kidding, you dork. Cassie and I kind of pieced that together. I wouldn't have stepped out of a present like this if I didn't know that."

The rhythmic twerking in Eric's lap somehow stimulated him even more. He could hear his sister's light groans and smell the faint perfume on her body. His confidence was building, but he still was too numb to know where the line was. "I love how you look in your outfit. It's really sexy on you."

"Thank you," the sister beamed. She affectionately scratched her brother's neck and sensually rubbed her ass on his boxer-covered cock. She felt her back pressed into his chest. "I wanted to drive you a little crazy."

"It worked."

The brother and sister laughed together.

"I love the way it feels!" Eric added. "Thanks for taking my pants off. It feels so much better for me!"

The lustful attention plus the erotic tension in the air was intoxicating for Julia. She wanted him to be hornier for her, and she loved feeling sexy. "Who said I took your pants off to make it feel better for you?" Julia's frisky voice lingered, as she ran her thong up and down her brother's hard pole again.

"Ohhhh!" Eric sighed. His face was bright red and sweating.

It was a natural segway to the next part of the routine. Julia didn't know where she was in the song, but she could tell by how her brother's smooth, perspiring skin slid against hers that he was ready for more.

As planned, Julia began slipping down between Eric's parted legs before using her grip on his neck to pull herself back up. Each time, she sensually pressed the entirety of her ass into his groin before pulling her shoulder blades back over his broad chest.

Eric dropped his head and moaned into Julia's ear, "I love the way you dance."

"Yeah?" Julia breathed. "I learned a lot of these moves, like this one, just for you."

It became too much for Eric. He physically couldn't help himself. He lifted his arms and grabbed his sister's ribcage, right underneath her breasts.

Holy shit. Julia peeked down to see her brother's veiny forearms reaching around her. She loved the way he tightly gripped her body with his strong hands. There was no point in pretending. In a sultry tone, Julia challenged, "If you're gonna be bad and break the rules anyway, why not grab what you really want?"

Eric was dumbstruck. Still, he managed to run his hands onto his sister's breasts and underneath her ribbon.

With the masculine hands squeezing and handling her firm chest, Julia moaned loudly. "Oh, Eric..."

Her enamored brother rubbed and squeezed her nipples while her smooth thighs intimately worked their way into his lap. The performance became dirtier and sexier than she had ever imagined. She tried using her ass to communicate how much she was enjoying herself. She hoped if she pleasured his cock enough, he would be able to tell just how much she wanted to give him this present. But no matter how well she massaged the hot erection with her bare butt cheeks, it didn't feel like a strong enough message.

Julia's head thrashed side to side from the incessant, incestual touching. She responded by rubbing the moistened, thin strip of her satin thong up and down Eric's rigid penis as sensually as she could.

The unintended consequence, however, was Eric's cockhead poking through the slit in steamy boxers, followed by a couple more inches of length.

"Ah!" Julia jolted and nearly jumped, as she felt the exposed, heated flesh sticking against her right butt cheek. She knew what happened, but how could she be expected to stop.

With Eric groping her chest and his defined cockhead and warm, sensitive flesh rolling against her butt and softened pussy, Julia found herself alarmingly excited for the next part of the dance.

At this point, she didn't know if she was on schedule or if the song had started over again. But either way, she heard the next verse of lyrics and went ahead with standing up and turning around to face her brother.

When the brother and sister looked into each other's faces and eyes, they both realized the other was just as mystified, confused, and happy as they were. Neither knew what was going on, but neither wanted to stop. There was a shared unspoken humor in the situation.

Julia's chest heaved up and down, as she smiled and stepped back over her seated brother. She straddled his lap and touched her fingertips to his breathing chest. In a slight change of plans, Julia found herself biting her lower lip and gazing into Eric's eyes as she sat down, trapping his mostly-bare cock against his stomach and her wet thong.

The sensation of his sister's warm pussy lips pushing against his cock was divine. But Eric was more distracted by the feeling and sight of his sister's chest pressing into his.

Their foreheads were soon resting against each other for support, and Julia started to dance again. Though, this time, her dance was her simply kneading her red, satin thong into his cock, working it from base to tip.

The siblings moaned and groaned from the intense sexual pleasure, which was unlike anything either of them had ever experienced.

When Julia glanced into her brother's eyes to find him checking out her bulging breasts, she dug her nails into his shoulder blades and ground her demanding pussy into him even more passionately. Julia, too, soon was staring at how her tits were tightly compressed against her brother's sexy pecs. There was only one problem she could see.

Not knowing what was coming over her, Julia rested her chin on her brother's shoulder and inhaled the scent of his bath soap on his perspiring skin. She whispered into his ear, "Are you gonna unwrap your present or not?"

"What?" Eric panted. He saw and felt loops of the golden bow on his torso. "Holy shit, I can do that?"

"Mmm." Julia shrugged, "It's Christmas. It's wrapped in a bow. So, I have to let you. That's the rule."

Eric didn't hesitate to tug the end of the bow and untie the ribbon. He reached around his sister's back and tore the wrapping from her body. His sister's hard nipples made contact on his skin.

"Uhhhh!" Julia gasped.

She watched Eric drop his head and take full advantage of her generosity. Before she knew it, he was kissing and licking the tops of her breasts. Julia never imagined things escalating to that level, but some of the blame was hers for referring to her chest as 'your present.' Nevertheless, Julia couldn't bring herself to tell her brother to stop, even if she had wanted to.

There was the ready excuse that Julia was simply getting caught up in the moment. Or maybe she could blame it on her decision to orgasm after practicing her routine every night. But Julia knew the real reason why she was writhing in sexual anguish with her brother.

All of the walls she built and little lies she told herself seemed foolish now. All of that worrying was pointless. This present was just as much of a long-awaited gift for her as it was for him. Julia leaned back from Eric to give him the space he needed to grab her breasts and place them in his mouth without restraint. Comfortable in his steady hands, Julia released her grip from his neck and ran her hands through her silky hair on the sides of her head. She humped his cock with her pussy. "Oh, fuck, Eric! Keep going. Keep going!"

With newfound confidence around a woman, Eric grabbed his sister's ass and squeezed her butt cheek. It was a dream. He followed it with a loud, playful smack on her taut flesh.

Julia cooed and wickedly smirked. "I bet you've wanted to do that to me for a while."

Eric replied with an even louder smack and a wide smile. But there was something else he had dreamed of doing even more. The brother pulled his sister against him tightly and deeply kissed her on the lips.

Julia's eyelids shot open before she affirmingly closed them. She dug her nails into her brother's ribs, delivering a sharp, painful pleasure.

No longer needing the control, Julia was willing to cede Eric his fair share. And that suited Eric well because he wanted to kiss her the way he truly wanted to.

Suddenly, Julia was startled by her brother's hand darting up and gripping her neck. His veiny forearm flexed, and his fingers pinched the sides of her supple neck, making her feel lightheaded. The unexpected clenching and gasping for air was frightening, but Julia could only stare at her brother. Despite the new, vulnerable position, Julia decided she trusted Eric completely.

She released a high-pitched, complicit moan to tell him she accepted his plans.

Eric pulled his sister's neck and head next to his. He then whispered into her ear, "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this."

Years of desire were released in one explosive, open-lipped kiss. Julia kissed him back with equal force, smooshing her nose against his face. She was going to let him kiss her for as long as he wanted.

When the initial burst of emotion subsided, Eric and Julia began making out intensely while Eric maintained his grip on her throat. They massaged each other's tongues and tugged on each other's lips with their teeth. The longer they made out, the more playful and bawdy it became.

The large dick pressing into her soft labia, coupled with her brother's sexy handling of her neck, gave Julia an erotic high. "Your cock feels so fucking good against my pussy," she whimpered.

"Uhhh. I know. Imagine how good it would feel inside of it..."

The performance had gone way too far already — And an insatiably horny Julia wouldn't have changed a moment of it. She couldn't fight it. Even her conscience was egging her on.

Julia stared at Eric with a look of acceptance. She accepted the reality and all of its consequences. And once she did that, nothing stood in her way of giving her brother an enamored, lustful nod of permission.

Eric reached down between their bodies until he grabbed Julia's soaked red thong. He tugged it to the side of her mound, as Julia bit into his neck, burying her Santa hat into his ear.

With the strength of his one hand around her neck, Eric lifted his sister higher onto his body. Julia clawed and clenched her glossed nails into his skin to the point where she knew she would leave long-lasting marks. And that only made her want to grip harder.

Using his free hand, Eric tugged her sticky thong to the side of her plump pussy lips and then angled his long shaft straight into the air.