All Comments on 'A Christmas Mystery Ch. 01-02'

by Spyder23

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Great follow up!

5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Definitely a lot better than the original release. I was expecting that the painting would have ended up in the hands of Saint Peter's Episcopal Church. I was disappointed that you had Mark pass off the search to a brand new character, his new roommate. I would have preferred that you didn't introduce any new characters into the story. I still don’t see any good reason for making that change. Mark should have handled it from beginning to end. I took a point off for that. 4/5

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****What a great read. A real fill good story. Thanks for sharing.

76fellow4876fellow48over 1 year ago

After a slow rocky start, the search engine began chugging and picking up steam. Now it is the time to move forward as more readers pile into the rail cars. But it will need to get the drivers moving to meet the weight of the cars.

I am looking forward to the next chapters. Regarding the addition of the aides for the research, it will take many sources to gather and collate to solve an old mystery. After all, there have been many "Benjamin Moore"-s that have gotten into being paint stores. How many painted houses could that be? One thing that needs to be found and verified, and that is the original document that was behind the original painting. And is Jacob the unknown antagonist of the story?

As there are so many tracks that lead out from the one from the station, there are just as many probabilities and possibilities to the search.

"Not a creature stirred in the house, they were all at the station house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpyder23@Spyder23
Some authors know the beginning, middle and end of a story before they write it. That’s not my style. I get an idea for a story and write it on the fly, never knowing where it will take me. I keep a pad of big and small ideas to weave into future stories next to my bed. I know...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories