A Christmas Present

Story Info
A wintery scene.
2.9k words
4.56
1.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm smells of hot chocolate and cookies perfumed the air all around the studio. Though the room was dark, it was filled with a warm glow from Christmas Lights and LED projectors that lined the walls. Christmas decorations like stockings and snowflakes were hung around as well. In the center of the room was a round cushion that was bright red with gold trim like a Tree Skirt. Presents and ornaments lined the edges of the cushion, the only thing missing was a Christmas tree.

She had arrived home after another long week and was ready to unwind. On the floor, just inside her door, was a large white envelope with "Pet" written in calligraphy. The card inside was a Thomas Kindcaide-style wintery scene with a warm house and a blanket of snow covering everything but the windows and the front door. The letter was simple and gave a time and place. He could have given her more of a notice because it was for that evening. She plugged the address into her phone and realized she had enough time to shower, eat, and get dressed, and then head out. She was tempted to let him wait and ignore the card, but she needed the help this would provide.

The drive was cold The weather hadn't given them any snow yet, but the temperature was cold enough for it. She had bundled up in her warmest clothes, not like she would need them long anyway. He always had gifts and outfits waiting for her. The address was in the West Bottoms, but there was private parking for the location. The building was a simple brick-and-mortar warehouse. He liked these out-of-the-normal spots for their scenes. She knocked and he buzzed her in quickly.

"Perfectly timed Pet. We are almost ready for you, here." He said as he handed her a large white box. " There is a dressing room right over there if you would please get dressed Pet."

She let out an exasperated sigh and shrugged as she took the box. As she turned to walk away she felt his hand grasp her hair and tilt her head back. "I know it's been a while, but you must be on your best behavior tonight little Pet." She had been caught off guard so the little laugh she let out at the grasp told the truth of how much she enjoyed the action. She blushed kept her chin held high and walked off to the dressing room.

The box was rather light this time around. In it was a simple Christmas elf outfit. It was a short dress but it came down to her mid-thigh. The red fishnets showed it wasn't going to be an innocent get scene. No bra or underwear was present, a red stocking cap with little pointed ears and a pair of slippers finished the ensemble. She swapped her sweats and coat for the revealing dress. She saw the cap had pins in it for her hair. The fish nets were making her very aware of her legs and the dress only added to it. The hat was cheesy, but he was always having her do things like that so she let it go. She would still give him hell for it, but that was what he deserved. She didn't know what he was planning, or what he had meant by "we" earlier, but she psyched herself up and walked out in the ridiculous outfit.

He was sitting out there on a small stool she hadn't noticed. Next to him was a man dressed as Santa. Except instead of being a big dude, this guy was all muscle. He was wearing suspenders and big red pants, but no shirt. The large white beard and hat looked silly, but he was not the usual Father Christmas you'd see at the mall or in front of stores ringing a bell for donations. Santa also had a collar that was connected to the chair.

"Well Pet, for today I have set up a Christmas scene and almost everything is here. I am just missing one thing, a tree. For that I need your help." He said as he stood up from the chair. He approached her and placed his hand under her chin and tilted her head up to look him in the eye. "Now, Pet...are you ready to help me complete my masterpiece today?"

She knew her eyes must have been hungry from the smirk that he showed her. She was tongue-tied and could only nod her head in agreement. His hand tilted her chin to the side and she felt his teeth sink into her neck as he whispered "Good Girl Pet," His hand slid down her throat and to her arm. She feels the click of the handcuff on her wrist as he cinches it closed. He takes her other hand and repeats the motion before leading her to the center of the room. She watches as a ring on a chain is lowered over the immigration tree skirt. He had a hook in the middle of the cuffs that he was using to lead her and she started to see what it was he had in plan for her. After connecting the hook to the ring it was lifted until she almost had to go on her tiptoes to keep standing. The cushion was padded but it was solid enough she didn't feel like she was going to slip. He kneels down in front of her and she realizes that two of the ornaments on the skirt were cuffs. He slides her feet apart and cuffs her, spreading her so that he can clasp her ankles to the cushion.

Spread eagle and held up like a tree, he circled her looking over her splayed form. The rope was shiny like tinsel that he started wrapping around her arms. He started at the ring over her head and ran it around her in swirls to mimic a Christmas tree. He tied it off around her waist. He took a few steps away and admired his work so far. Making her uncomfortable with his stares and study of her cuffed up and on display.

"I almost forgot the Star!" He said shaking his head in mock surprise. He began to rearrange the presents around her looking for something until she heard him exclaim "Yes!" She watches as he comes back around to her front and he shows her the "Star" in question. "Now Pet, I need you to open wide for me." He said with that evil smirk. The ball gag had a star that stuck out as shown with small lights twinkling. She slowly opens her mouth while maintaining eye contact with him. The feel of the smooth rubber on her tongue as it gently filled her mouth was one of her favorite sensations. The click of the clasp sent shivers through her body. The snug feeling of the binding forcing her to drool made her wetter and a small moan tried to escape the confines of the gag.

He looked over to the man sitting in the chair and she realized a third person had come into view. She had been so focused on her immediate situation that she hadn't noticed the other man's arrival. He had unclasped Santa's chain and led him over to the display she was making. Santa smiled at her and winked when she caught his stare. Her master had waved them over and the next step in the game seemed to be at foot.

"Ben here came for a photo shoot. A private affair but I knew the star gag would block out most of your face for the camera. So don't worry about that. WE will edit out anything above the star my Pet." her master reassured her. "Ben, normally people leave out milk and cookies, but for you tonight we have nothing to offer but my sweet Pet." Ben looked up and nodded while saying thank you. The Third man, who was wearing a nice suit stepped back and pulled out a camera and tripod. Ben Knelt on the cushion and turned to face the unnamed man who began giving directions for Ben to Follow. He began by moving several of the packages around until he picked one up and began to open it.

Inside the present were two ornaments about the size of tennis balls. He looked up at her with an evil smirk and stood up. He walked behind her and she could feel him press up against her back. His hands gently passed from her sides up to the top of the dress before slowly pulling it down, exposing her wonderful breasts. His fingers began to make small swirling motions around her areolas before pinching her nipples lightly. Her head rocked back as she moaned from the attention. He continued to play with her for a few minutes while the sounds of the shutter kept clicking away. He pulled the first bauble out and she looked down at it as the cold material touched her breast. It was a soft plastic and she realized the tops were clamps as he attached it to her left nipple. The pinch sent a painful but electric shock through her body as she began to pant around the gag. The second clamp stole another moan of blissful agony from her as he decorated her body. a soft jingle came from the ornaments as she breathed, each inhale and exhale causing them to stir.

He pulled his hands away from her body and he returned in front of her and began to look at the presents once more. The next box held what looked like a shiny plug with another bauble attached to it along with a bottle of what she assumed to be lube. She saw the third man start to move around behind her as Santa's hands moved to her waist and he knelt in front of her. He looked up at her as he reached behind her and slowly lifted the skirt of the dress over her ass. his hands pulled at the fish nets until a small tear could be heard. His fingers spread her ass apart and he began to massage her. He must have used some of the lube already as she felt his finger slowly insert into her anus. She quickly grew weak at the knees and had to hold onto the chain of her cuffs to stay fully upright. HE played with her for a few moments, getting her used to the sensation before she felt the cold touch of the metal on the back of her thigh. She jumped at the cold contact but soon it began to warm up. He removed his finger and she felt it as he slowly began to work the plug inside her. She had already been close from his earlier actions and she couldn't stop herself from cumming as the plug was fully inserted into her. The star wasn't sharp but she could feel the metal as her whole body convulced from the pleasure.

When she was able to catch her breath and think again she realized that Santa had continued the tear in the fish nets and exposed her pussy fully. He pressed his face between her legs and she could feel his hot breath over her heat as his tongue flicked out over her dripping wetness. The cameraman had come back around to her side once again and he was snapping away watching as Ben began to eat her out. His tongue danced lightly over clit before he began to suck on it. He used his tongue to explore her pussy and to keep her orgasm from going strong. She had lost control at this point and the cuffs were the only thing keeping her standing. Until she felt hands reach around her front and lift her slightly, reducing the strain on her wrists. She felt the body behind her like a warm blanket as Santa hadn't stopped his ministrations. She began to moan louder and louder as the orgasm was becoming too much for her.

"Okay Santa, I think it's time to move to the next step." Her master's voice commanded. Ben, Santa, slowly pulled his tongue from her heat and he sat back in his kneeling position once again. She slowly regained her breath and was able to stand on her own once more. The man with the camera had stopped shooting by then too. She could hear something being rolled over towards the display and saw a red table the same color as the display. It had some cushioning on it and the same gold stitching. Ben reached out and undid the cuffs on her ankles and then helped her mount the table as they wheeled it over the cushion. The chain to the ceiling had some slack to it and let her rest her arms for a time.

"Now for the next part of the shoot, we are going to have some real fun." Sir said as removed the clamps on her breasts. "We can't be too mean to the girls Pet, they need some love too." He took one nipple and then the other into his mouth, gently licking them. His hand slowly parts her legs once more and he makes slow swirls on her heat as he continues to play with her body. His mouth slowly works up to her neck as he moves behind her.

When she looks up she sees Ben has stripped his pants off and has been gagged as well. A leather harness is wrapped around his chest making his physique stand out even more. His hands seem to be cuffed behind from the angle they rest. The unnamed man leads him to the table and lays him down. They position him below her and help her mount his thighs. His cock is pressing into her and he has to be at least 8 inches long. She watches as it twitches. A cock ring is wrapped around the base making it look even more menacing to her. The table was large enough that she could spread her legs around him, but they moved it back so that she was leaning over him.

"Okay Pet, the next part is a test. You need to not make a sound or you won't be allowed to cum again." Her Sir said behind her. She let out a small whimper in protest and she felt the first smack across her ass. The jolt of pain sent her reeling as the fire of the swat spread across her. She had to fight to not react. It was both easier and harder with the gag in her mouth. The next swat pulsed through to her pussy and rang with a delightful sting. She could feel herself start to drip from the ecstasy of the onsault. The next swat had her eyes rolling back in her head and she had to fight to keep from moaning. Each swat caused her to flex around the plug which made it all even harder. By the next swat, she was drooling around the gag and couldn't tell if she was winning the fight against making a sound. The cold feeling of a paddle on her skin sent a chill through her burning rear end as he caressed her with it before the final swat. She knew she had to have moaned but there was no way she could have fought it. Especially not when she felt him slip the plug out of her. His hands lifted her hips up and she could feel the burning hot cock of Ben press into her waiting heat.

There was no way she couldn't cum from the feeling at that moment and he slowly filled her fully. She could feel his hips slowly rock as he filled her. The feel of a hand in her hair pulling back helped her regain some focus. Until she realized Sir was sliding himself into her now empty ass. The two men being fully inside her caused her to begin cumming again. He tugged her hair back and set the pace for the threesome as they began to have their way with her body. The feeling of their cocks rubbing against each other inside of her was the only thing she could focus on. The pleasure rocked her body and caused her to moan and convulse in sheer ecstasy. She heard the sound of the camera as the two men used her for their pleasure. She could see the desperation in Ben, the cock ring holding him back from being able to orgasm fully as he whimpered below her.

Sir lifted her off of the man but stayed firmly in her. Ben was slid back she was uncuffed and lowered down until she was able to take Ben in her mouth. The poor man was moaning and begging for release as she worked him and her Sir took her in full doggy from behind. The third man helped remove the cock ring off of Ben and she instructed to only lick up and down the vein on the underside of his cock so she could watch him explode. The sight of his cock twitching as he finally achieved release was matched by the feel of Sir grabbing her hips and feeling him explode inside of her as well. She was left a giggling mess between the two men. The feelings of pleasure still coursed through her body as she caught her breath once again.