My Turn Ch. 01

Story Info
You are the one in control. Will I be able to do the same?
831 words
4.43
4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up next to you. Open my eyes with the sun just peeking through. I smile. I'm happy. Then I think about what day it is. A grin spreads across my face when I realize tonight is the night! It's my turn to be in charge. Something different for us. I am a little nervous hoping you will be satisfied with what i have planned. As you lay there sleeping, I lean over and give you a quick kiss on your cheek.

I very slowly and quietly remove the covers, thankful we both sleep naked. You have turned on your back by this time and I slowly slide in between your legs. I lick my lips with anticipation. I take my hand around your cock and slowly move it up and down. Your cock is starting to harden, just a little. I take my tongue and lick it. It twitches for me. I smile and place my lips around the head of your cock and start to suck your cock. As it grows I hear you gasp and see you look down as I look up at you. You go to move your hands to my head but to find you are restrained. You look shocked. You look back to the restraints then to me and the look on your face shows you wondering how I did all this while you slept. I stop sucking your cock, sit up and grin.

"Good morning" I say to you.

You respond "good morning" back and smile.

I straddle you and raise you up to a more comfortable position, as I do your mouth catches my nipple. You latch on and start sucking. All i can do is moan. My breathing becomes fast. It takes all I have to pull back. I gather myself as I lean back. It's so tempting just to let you have control again. I look at you, shake my head.

"Not today. I'm in charge, remember?" I say.

You grin and say "yes Mistress."

I smile and say "get ready for a day of sexual frustration and release later. But only if you are good."

I say this as then i slide down, take your cock in my mouth and start sucking fast. I bring you just to the edge. I can taste your precum. I decided I am not finished playing with you and stop. I slide off the bed and walk away, leaving you to wonder when I will return.

After about 5 mins, I come back in to the room, with clothes on this time. A sexy black and red lingerie. It is a one piece with lace. As you look closer you see the bottom part is open for easy access. I stand there and smile. I can see your cock is so hard right now. I slowly start to peel away my top, just letting my breasts hang out. I move toward you and get so close you could reach out and touch me, except your restrains are still in place.

I lean forward and lightly kiss your lips. I can feel the hunger. Desire. Need! My hands trailing down your body. My kiss intensifies, Passionate, desiring, forceful yet submissive to you. Your lips feel soft yet firm as We continue to kiss. I untie your hands. I want to feel your hands on me. I straddle you as you take your hands and place them on my breasts squeezing. Oh how it feels to have you squeezing my breasts and teasing my nipples. They become rock hard after just a few minutes under your hands. It would be so easy to let you take over and just take me.

I take your cock, rise up a little, and insert it in my pussy. "Oh that feels so good!"

I say as I moan and arch my back bringing my breasts closer to you. You smile and lean forward and suck on my large breasts. I start to move up and down. Once I get a good rhythm going, I move faster and faster. I can feel my orgasm starting to build.

As I get close, I say "Im going to cum."

You quickly move faster and thrust a little harder. It pushes me over the edge. As I explode with my orgasm, you pull me close and kiss me. I lay my head on chest for a minute to catch my breath. I rise up and smile at you. You grin and start moving me up and down. I can your cock inside me and I know you are getting close to release. I grab your arms and put them beside your head, placing them back in restraints. I thrust a couple more times and before you can cum I slide off of you. You look at me puzzled and desperate for relief.

I smile and say "not yet. I have more in store for you."

Then a knock on the door.