All Comments on 'A Christmas Present Ch. 02'

by Lustyspouse

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Some present!

Loved the first part. Hated the anal.

Lukas

cmaucmaualmost 19 years ago
great

Loved both parts, especially the aggression, the anal rape, the spitting and slapping, her defilement, all brilliant. Off to read 3.

hedonist66hedonist66almost 16 years ago
AAAAAAAAlrighty Then!

Liked everything but the pissing - GROSS!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I am all for sex any way the consenting adults enjoy BUT...

I'm an old man and have been fucking women and girls since I was 13. At age 13 I was with an also under-age girl and I was 15 before I was with a woman. So, I have had many pleasant sexual experiences since. Here is my point; I do not go for nor have done or have had any of this spitting in my face by another nor have I ever spit in anyone else's face. Neither have I pissed inside a female since I was about 6 or 7, it was the make-belief orgasm at that age. If that is a mutual activity I cannot criticize it, it just does not appeal to me. I have also not urinated on anyone nor been peed on. That's all I wanted to say. Thank you for writing. I love incest stories and have done it a little when I was younger. No male/male for me, though. I have relatives of both sexes that are gay and I love them, live and let live is my motto, just don't care to read about males, love lesbian action, naturally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous