All Comments on 'A Christmas to Remember'

by Fatdog25

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
JobewonJobewon6 months ago

Avery good story. Thank you.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals6 months ago

A nice, well written story, but maybe a little too much reality for my taste this morning... I have no sister, but the incestuous fantasy of fucking my little sister is pretty strong!! Thanks for sharing!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow6 months ago

Beautifully done.

OneBallBiggerOneBallBigger6 months ago

This was a well written and enjoyable story. Thank you for the entertaining read.

Orion623Orion6236 months ago

Very well done. An interesting start to the story that had my attention. Then we were given a slow developing romance which worked out over time but held consequences for everyone. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nicely written. A good story with a plot as well as piece of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The story just didn’t string together for me. First we started in the Mustang, then we’re in a Honda Civic and then we’re in the middle of an armed robbery? The beginning left me very confused.

ReadyOneReadyOne6 months ago

I've seen this happen, and know they spent 20+years together before I lost track of them.

Thank you for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Your presentation was great

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine6 months ago

I liked it. The sad part is Mike being estranged from his mother.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a great read! Well thought out and put to words! 5 stars just isn't enough!! Look forward to more stories! Thank you!!

live4thebjlive4thebj6 months ago

I enjoyed that. Made me bookmark your other stories. I see your story ratings are quite good. I think I will enjoy the others. ***£

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto686 months ago

Loved the story and the interaction between the brother and sister. Thanks

babaloo92babaloo926 months ago

Fantastic story. Great plotlines.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey6 months ago

That was a very enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The writing was ok. You obviously read what you typed. Sometimes the vocabulary was a bit over the top. The story...eh. Not BAD I guess, but not a home run either.

I shall read more of your work as I come across it -

Krrp writing.

TheOldStudTheOldStud6 months ago

Nicely done. Thank you! I like the way the story ended where they were still in limbo but coping...

oldsage_1oldsage_16 months ago

A bit different but I enjoyed it. When only the Anons are finding fault (and only some of them) it appears you are in good company, Good luck in the contest.

I'll not only check out the other contest entries I plan to sample more of your offering also.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Your story is good but you need to brush up on female anatomy. The hymen is not a keep fresh virginity seal. It is not supposed to break during penetrative sex and it definitely does not break from tampons. There is no physical signs of virginity or lack thereof. It's very disappointing seeing this in writing. If you're writing about a topic you should know about it.

Your writing is good but this is something that always breaks the immersion for me.

jamz1965jamz19656 months ago

Not my favorite of yours, but not bad. I prefer the sappy happily ever afters, and this isn't. I'm not sure I fully understand the animosity between the MC and mom as mom's anger was directed toward the daughter, and they're now good friends. If mom can forgive the daughter, why can't she get along with the son? But like I said, overall a good read

wwaldripwwaldrip6 months ago

Good story, understandable about the parents being old fashioned and their standards with the law. But on the other hand both Mike and Dee are still their own flesh and blood that they created that they still love and care for them.

RicubRicub6 months ago

Brilliant story loved it . thanks for writing it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not gonna lie the mother is a, bitch lol

kaotic2kaotic26 months ago

This is very sweet and touching.

fuze33fuze336 months ago

Disappointed in this story because it was pretty good but the sex was over fast and the hymen part was stupid. Also the sister suddenly wanted to be with him after he gave her the ring in the car? I know he had feelings for her but she wanted to be with him afterwards before he got shot. Confusing at times and not your best story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFatdog25@Fatdog25
5/1/2024 - May 7th will mark my one year anniversary on Lit as a writer. Thank you to everyone who has clicked on a story, rated it, commented, and/or saved it. I do really appreciate it. "In for a Pound" goes live on 5/2/2024. Family fun for all. Still working on those sib-...