A Christmas to Remember Ch. 01-03

Story Info
Story inspired by a picture, wife shares husband.
15.6k words
4.7
32.6k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,523 Followers

Chapter 1

Nate was in the shower, getting ready for work when suddenly Jill, his wife of five years, burst into the bathroom all excited.

"Nate! It's official!" she began... "My sisters are coming for Christmas!" she shouted.

Nate's limp cock suddenly lurched from that statement, which to a normal person would probably seem very strange. Why would any guy get excited about his wife's sisters coming for Christmas? Well, for Nate it was a couple of reasons. One, his wife is extremely hot and a triplet. Her twins are equally hot. Second, let's just say when the three of them are together, Nate reaps some serious sexual benefits, and not just from his wife. So, you get the picture... three gorgeous women, all wanting just him.

It's been four years since they were all together, and so Nate's dick remembered what happened four years ago and lurched to life at his wife's declaration and started to grow in the hot shower as memories of 2015 filled his mind.

---

Four years ago, Nate hadn't even been married to Jill for a full year. They still lived in their home town as did her two sisters. It all started when, Nate and Jill went to visit her parents for Thanksgiving and the triplets would all be back together. The plan was to all stay in the same house for the holiday which meant a very crowded house. It was the triplet's childhood home, a large house where each girl had their own room growing up. The other two hadn't moved out yet so Nate and Jill just planned on sleeping in Jill's old bedroom.

Nate had no idea then how much his new wife was already telling her sisters. He had no clue Jill had not only shared intimate details of their new sex life but had in reality described his large cock in explicit detail, which, in the end proved to be very beneficial. He had no idea how excited Jill's sisters were to have Nate staying in the house. They had already made it their mission to, at the very least, see the monster that Jill had described.

Nate did think it was a little odd how nice Julie and Jana acted as soon as he and Jill arrived the day before Thanksgiving at her parent's house. Both sisters helped them to Jill's old room and made sure Nate had everything he needed for the stay. They were even a little handsy, touching him and smiling as if he was way more important than he was. He even witnessed the small argument of who got to sit next to him when they all had dinner. Julie ended up sitting next to him that first night, but he was sure Jana got dibs for the following night.

After dinner, Nate asked Jill what was with her sisters and why were they being so nice to him.

"Oh, it's nothing... I may have told them how great you are and how happy I am to be your wife," Jill said, not explaining more than that.

"That's it? Because they are acting like I'm the greatest thing since bug spray," he said.

"Well, aren't you? I mean, we both know what you do to me every night, what that amazing cock of yours coaxes out of me," she said rubbing up against her new husband.

"Yeah, but you haven't told them any of that, Right?" he asked as she pulled away and walked away with a smirk on her face. He called after her, "Jill? Jill? What have you told them?" but she didn't stop and entered the kitchen to help with clean up.

He knew for sure then something was up and Jill wasn't telling him everything.

---

Sounds great, honey," he said, watching his cock grow from the memories.

That's when the shower door was opened and Jill looked in to see his real reaction.

"Great? That's all you can say... your penis is saying what you're really thinking," she said looking down at his now half risen cock.

"Fine, obviously I'm excited to see them... I remember what happened last time."

"I'll bet you do. Well, I just got off the phone with both of them and they told me to tell you to be prepared, because they have things in mind that will make four years ago seem tame."

His cock lurched again, this time very noticeably since it was almost fully erect. Jill raised her eyebrow and smiled, watching his cock finish its climb before pulsing in the air, arching from his body. It extended an inch or two past his navel, filled with blood as he contemplated what could possibly make four years ago seem tame. Nate was blessed with not only a large penis but plenty of blood flow to get it hard and keep it hard. He stood under the water as his wife ogled him for a few seconds before pulling her phone from her robe pocket.

"I'm going to text them both this," she said, snapping a picture of his hard cock with her phone. "I'll say this was the result of me telling you they are coming," she giggled, turning from him.

Before he could say anything let alone stop her, she was gone. Nate hated that damn phone, it seemed to always be with her and she's always taking pictures with it. Now she has one of him with a huge hardon probably already being sent to her two sisters. It's not like it's something they haven't seen before, but still.

---

The first night four years ago, Nate decided to shower before bed, since there were so many people in the house for the holiday. He left the room and headed down the hall with fresh boxers and his pajamas for the bathroom. As he walked, he passed both sisters rooms but only saw one of them sitting on her bed looking at her phone. He was pretty sure it was Julie but wasn't totally sure. She was wearing a tight night shirt and short shorts for bed. He could tell she didn't have her bra on anymore as he could see her nipples pressing out on the thin, tight material. She had large perky breasts just like his wife and he paused for less than a second to admire until she looked up from her phone. Their eyes met. He looked away quickly and hurried to the bathroom. What he didn't know was Jill had been texting Julie at that exact moment, telling her, "Now's your chance, Nate's going to be in the shower soon."

Nate set his clothing on the toilet back and started the hot water, to warm up, as he stripped his clothing off. He shook his head as he looked at himself in the full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. His cock was semi hard, just from seeing Julie's nipples press out on her shirt. His cock was even more amazing four years ago. It continued to rise as the shower steamed up the mirror and he turned and got in, sliding the glass door closed.

Grabbing the soap, he lathered his hands and instinctively went to his throbbing boner, sliding his hands up and down the pulsing shaft. In his bliss and due to the sound of the water, he never heard Julie using a coat hanger to easily open the bathroom lock and sneak into the room. It wasn't until she slid back the glass door from the back and stepped in that he realized someone else was in the room with him.

At first he thought it was his wife, as he looked up. The two sisters had almost the exact same bodies but then he realized the hair was different and then clarity hit him square in the face when she had an inch wide and three inch long strip of hair above her otherwise shaved sex. Jill is bare. This was not his wife!

His wife also would never say, "Holy fucking shit! It's huge!"

---

Julie is the oldest, Jill came out next and Jana was the last to be born. Yeah, their parents gave them all "J" names. All brunettes, all with naturally large breasts and gorgeous faces that look so similar they could be identical twins but apparently aren't according to Jill. It's a guy's fantasy come true when they are all together and Nate's in the middle. Julie is divorced, happened a year ago and Jana's been engaged twice but never pulled the trigger. Jill seems to think Nate has something to do with both Julie's divorce and Jana's hesitancy. She says they can't find someone like him and won't settle for less. Nate doesn't know if he believes that or not.

Jill ran out of the bathroom and hopped up on her bed, opening the group text she already had created with her sisters. She viewed the picture of her fit, muscled husband and his enormous cock she had just taken in the shower and attached it to the text explaining "this is what happened to Nate when I told him you two were coming for Christmas". She didn't even hesitate sending it to her two sisters, waiting excitedly for it to send and for the replies.

The first text came back from Julie, the divorcee. "That, my sisters, is exactly why I divorced my limp dick ex-husband, OMG that cock looks so yummy!"

Jill had scarcely read the text when Jana's chimed in. "You better not let that go to waste, Jill... if I had a cock like that at my disposal I'd never just take a picture."

Jill texted back, "Can't wait to see you both and have your help with this monster, but right now I'd better take Jana's advice and do my best without you. LOL."

She didn't wait for the replies, stood up from her bed and took her robe off, dropping both her phone and the robe on the bed and headed back to her husband.

**

Two thousand miles away, Julie's mouth watered as she viewed the image Jill had sent her. She was biting her lower lip, and zooming in at the same time to admire the impressive cock of her brother-in-law. She rolled over in her bed, opened her nightstand and pulled out a large, thick dildo shaped like a male penis. Fake veins lined the dark blue, almost black shaft the ended in a perfectly formed head. It wasn't quite as big as Nate but it served her purposes. Opening her mouth, she sucked on the head for a few seconds before moving the toy under her warm covers and sawing the shaft and glands back and forth over her sex, rubbing her growing clit.

She viewed the picture, thinking about Nate's amazing dick as she felt herself getting more and wet. Spreading her legs, she angled the toy just right and forced it into herself with one long thrust as deep as she could and still hold onto the end. She moaned loudly in her empty bedroom, holding the toy deep and grinding her body down onto it as the image of Nate's hard cock filled her phone's screen.

**

Another eight hundred and fifty miles away on the opposite coast from Jill, Jana saved the picture to her camera roll for later. She was already showered and ready for the day and didn't have time to enjoy the photo just then. She was already thinking about that evening though and especially her trip to her sister's and her stunning husband for Christmas. She made sure the photo saved, zoomed in a few times to get a better look at the monster, before heading out the door to work, mumbling about finding one for herself.

**

Nate heard Jill come back into the bathroom, his cock was still hard due to his healthy blood flow mentioned earlier and the memories of the last time the three sisters were together.

"What did they say?" he asked.

The shower door was pulled open again and Jill stepped in behind him without answering.

"Jana told me to not waste your hard cock, I hope..." she was saying as he turned around. "Oh good, still hard I see."

"You're not surprised, are you?" he asked.

"No, not really," she said, reaching out, grabbing hold of the middle of his shaft. "I never have to worry about you, unlike Julie," she said, giving his cock a hard stroke. "... as a matter of fact. That's what she texted back when she got the picture."

"Huh?" he asked, as Jill ran her hand up and down his wet shaft.

"She said something to the affect that your cock was the reason she divorced her limp dick ex-husband."

"What? Really... no way."

"Seriously, I told you before. You're the reason both my sisters aren't married. I probably shouldn't have ever shared you with them, then they wouldn't know what they're missing," Jill said, wrapping her arms around her husband and rising on her tippy toes to kiss him.

Her wet breasts smashed against his body, his cock pinned between the two of them. The kiss ended but they continued the embrace.

"I hope it's not just my penis that keeps you married to me," he said.

"Nope, but it helps," she giggled, letting go of him and dropping to her knees in front of her naked, wet, and hard husband.

Nate's head fell back as his wife opened her mouth and sucked in his head and a few inches of his wide shaft. She used both hands to stroke the rest of his monster she couldn't fit in her mouth. A moan escaped his lips and Jill looked up to watch his expression change to ecstasy as she sucked and stroked her and her sister's favorite thing. Pleasure flooded Nate's body, making his toes curl on the tiled floor of the shower. He knew she loved to suck his cock in the shower, no need to worry about the mess. He watched her bob up and down on four to five inches of his shaft as she stroked the rest. Rapture radiated from his cock as his arousal grew and he felt his balls begin to tighten even in the hot shower.

He could be late to work, especially if it was because of a blowjob and sex with his incredibly sexy wife. Five years and she was still as hot as when he married her. And then imagine two more just like her, worshiping his body and his cock. Christmas couldn't come faster this year.

He was humming with pleasure, she was sucking so well and stroking so perfectly that he was nearing an orgasm and wondered if she would just take him over the limit with her mouth today. He was all for it, she didn't mind if he began in her mouth, he'd done it before without warning and knew she could handle it. He was actually looking forward to nutting in her mouth and then watching her stroke the rest onto her gorgeous wet tits. He could see her nipples were hard, making her areolas slightly darker as they wrinkled up to lift her nubs. She and her sisters have the most amazing natural breasts he has ever seen and even after five years they still are round, perky and amazingly firm.

It was coming, he felt his load on the verge of boiling over. Standing there, with the hot water spraying on his back he prepared to unleash his load as he watched his wife work down below.

Jill knew he was close, probably on the verge. When he got this hard and his balls this tight it was a tale, tale sign. She loved making him feel this way, loved the taste of his clean cock in her mouth as she sucked the head and kept her lips tight around his shaft. As she bobbed up and down his fat head hit the back of her throat but she never gagged. He was way too long and wide to take all the way down, but this way she could stroke as she sucked anyway. She felt her nipples pulling on her breasts as her arousal from sucking him heated up. Her sex was flushed and clit as hard as her nipples, as she knelt and worked on his monster, not letting Jana down by letting his hardon go to waste.

She contemplated just taking him through to the end with her mouth, letting his load gush without warning, bathing her throat with his salty seed and then jacking him off on to her breasts and spitting out the first blast. She loved shower blowjobs, easy clean up. She knew he had to get to work anyway so she sped up and stroked faster, making the decision to finish him off.

Nate was at his limit, he tightened up, holding the bliss for as long as possible until his muscles gave out and he exploded with intense pleasure into Jill's mouth. He watched her through blurry orgasmic vison, pull his gushing cock out of her mouth and lower the head to her tits as she stroked. Pleasure made his legs shake and heart pound in his chest as several more ropes of white spewed out in fast succession all over her incredible breasts. She didn't let up until he was done, making sure to prolong the pleasure because he was worth it. She stood up, covered in his semen and he moved out of the way of the water.

"Feel good, babe?" she asked, letting the water hit her body, washing off his load.

"Mmm... very. Jana would be jealous," he said.

"For sure. You can return the favor tonight when you get home," she replied.

"Count on it."

He stood back, watching her wash herself up with soap, admiring her toned body and thankful beyond belief that she took care of herself. His cock slowly fell limp between his legs and he knew he had to get out soon.

"So when are they flying in for Christmas?" he asked.

"I have to pick them up from the airport Monday the 23rd," she answered

"And how long are they staying?"

"They'll be with us until next year, flying home January 2nd."

"So New Year's as well?"

"Yep. I hope you're prepared, because that cock of yours is going to see some serious action. I mean for real, Nate. Julie hasn't had a boyfriend since the divorce and Jana's second engagement ended six months ago so..."

"They'll both be starving for cock," he finished her sentence.

"Exactly. Think you can handle all of us?" she asked, grabbing his softening cock and giving it a tug.

"I'll do my best."

"I'm sure you will," she said, letting his cock go, giggling.

**

At work, Nate looked at his wall calendar. It was the 20th, Friday. Julie and Jana were arriving in three days. He checked his vacation, seeing how many days he could take off. Christmas was on Wednesday so he needed at least the 24th, 26th, 27th, 30th and 31st off to have the maximum amount of time with the three sisters. Five days, but it would be totally worth it. He put it on the shared calendar and emailed his boss about the days he would need. It wouldn't be an issue. Most everyone was off for the holidays anyway. His real worry was whether or not he could please three woman for 10 days. A smile appeared on his face and he knew he'd give it his best shot and have a lot of fun trying as memories filled his head.

---

"Julie?!, Jana?! Who are you and what are you doing here!" Nate practically shouted until Julie told him to keep it down.

"Quiet, Jana might hear us and boy will she be jealous," Julie said. "She'll be so pissed I got to see your cock before her."

"What? What do you mean," Nate said, deciding not to try and cover his massive cock.

She was naked too so he figured whatever. Fuck she was hot. There were little differences but she looked every bit as sexy as if it was his naked wife standing at the back of the shower.

"Jill told us it was big and described it as well as she could, but her description pales in comparison to the real thing," Julie said, taking a step forward to get a better look at Nate's throbbing cock.

"My wife told you what?"

"Oh yeah, Jill's told us everything about you. How hard you get, how big it is. How many times you can make her cum. She says you two fuck every night without fail. Sometimes you even do it twice? Is that true?"

Nate was blown away, the revelations shocked him, and he was so stunned that he didn't even pull away or answer her question as she closed the distance between them and reached out to touch his cock. As her hand came in contact, he finally realized what she was doing.

"Whoa! What the fuck are you doing?" he asked pulling away from her.

"I just want to touch it... to see if it's as hard as Jill says."

"Does Jill know you're in here? Nate asked.

"Would that make a difference if she did?" Julie asked, reaching out again."

"This is nuts. You should go!" Nate said.

Just then they both heard the door open to the bathroom. Whoever it was, wasn't trying to be quiet.

"Oh no fucking way!" a voice called out.

Nate thought it was his wife, catching him naked with her naked sister but when the door to the shower rushed open, there stood Jana, just as pissed as Julie said she would be. The anger on her face soon dissipated when she got an eyeful of Nate's sill hard and massive cock.

"Fuck me! She wasn't lying," Jana said, eyes wide and mouth open.

"I know, right? Look at that thing... he won't let me touch it though."

"To see if it's as hard as she says?" Jana asked.

"Yeah, he's kind of being a baby," Julie answered.

Nate's head was about to explode. Both his wife's sisters were ogling his cock as he stood naked in the shower with one sister just as naked and the other in her pajamas standing outside the shower. They were there because his wife had told them more than a wife should say about her husband and had put him in this situation, maybe.

jasliz
jasliz
3,523 Followers