A Christmas to Remember Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's got to let us touch it," Jana said, as she started tearing off her clothing until she too was naked and in the shower, standing next to her equally hot sister. Nate was shell-shocked, frozen in place as his cock just throbbed and oozed at the image of the two sisters before him. Jana's pubic hair was trimmed into a small triangle. Besides that, they looked pretty much the same. He didn't know what to do or how this would end.

---

**

At home, Jill got out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around her head. She walked out to her room and picked up her phone. Neither sister had texted back. She assumed they were busy already with their days, since they live several time zones in the future. But then, a text chimed in as she was looking at her phone. From Julie... the picture was surprising... she had taken a picture of a long, dark colored, penis shaped dildo covered in thick creamy insides. The caption read, "This is what your husband's picture did to me. In three days I want the real thing."

Jill responded back, "He'll be waiting, oh and bring that toy with you."

"Will do," Julie responded.

Jill smiled, talking out loud, "Nate's going to need all the help he can get."

**

Back at work, Nate found it difficult to concentrate on work, especially with memories of four years ago replaying in his head.

---

"If I let you touch it will you go? he asked the sisters.

"He doesn't know," Julie said, talking to Jana.

"Oh, that makes sense then," she responded.

"What don't I know?" he asked.

"You don't know that this has all been planned, well not exactly like this but more or less. You see. Your little wifey is expecting us to see and touch your cock this Thanksgiving," Julie said.

"Yeah, she's basically given us permission after all the things she's been telling us, to prove her right," Jana said.

"So stop being so childish and maybe we'll do more than just touch it," Julie said, as both women reached forward.

Nate didn't know if what they were saying was true, but he had a sneaky suspicion it was, especially after the short conversation and look his wife gave him after dinner. Did Jill really not mind her sisters touching and seeing his cock, and apparently willing to do more than that? Were they telling the truth or were they just saying this to get their way and if so, what would Jill do if and when she finds out?

All this rushed through his head as their hands reached out and took a hold of his cock. Pleasure decided for him and he surrendered to the rapture. Their hands were as small as his wife's not able to touch fingers to thumbs around his extensive girth. Both of them gripped his shaft hard, squeezing it and groping his member.

"Damn, it's just like she says."

"Yeah, the perfect combination of hard and soft."

"And so wide... good hell, I can't reach around the whole thing.

"I know, it's stunning."

He just stood there as the water sprayed on his back and watched as the two incredibly sexy women, sisters of his wife, inspected every inch of his cock and discussed their findings along the way. It felt incredible, never had he had two sets of hands on his cock, let alone two naked women in the shower with him. Their inspections turned to stroking and fondling of his loose hanging balls as they got more and more comfortable with him.

"It's everything she said it was," Jana said.

"Well, almost... there's one characteristic about it we still don't know," Julie answered.

"What?" Jana asked.

"If he's as potent as she says."

"Oh right..."

"Potent? What's that mean," Nate asked.

"Jill tells us you shoot an amazing amount of cum every time you ejaculate," Julie answered.

"Yeah, she says it's crazy. Massive blasts of cum just spray over and over. We should find out," Jana continued.

Looking down, Nate saw Julie nod in agreement and the stroking and fondling increased. Nate didn't know what to do or say. Was he really going to let them make him cum? He really thought they'd stop after touching him and measuring him up but apparently Jill had told them even more about his cock. He really hoped Jill was in on this because there was nothing stopping him from cumming in the next few minutes. Not at the rate his arousal was growing with both sisters working his cock fast and with one goal in mind.

"Holy shit, he's getting even harder and bigger," Jana said.

"He's close."

She was right... he was... on the verge... the pleasure was peaking... his legs tightened... his ass clenched... his Kegel muscle finally gave out... and his massive load exploded forth flying between both sisters and hitting the wall of the shower more than three feet away. The second blast was even bigger, hitting the shower wall several inches above the first.

"Fuck me! Fuck me... look at that!" Jana called out.

"She wasn't lying again!" Julie gushed.

They both stroked him as he erupted forward, ejaculating long ropes of cum over and over as his legs shook and his body was engulfed with intense pleasure. They kept stroking him through his orgasm, totally blown away with the amount and force of his ejaculation. They were still stroking him even after he finished before finally letting him go and standing up fully.

"It's all true," Julie said.

"Every word," Jana said.

"It's a damn shame there's only one of him."

"Yeah, and apparently he doesn't have any brothers."

"True, I don't," Nate said.

They looked up at him when he spoke, having been ignoring him.

"Jill's so lucky," Julie said.

"Way," Jana replied.

Nate watched them open the shower door, grab towels, dry off, redress and leave him standing in shock under the hot water.

---

Nate smiled to himself as he reminisced at his desk. He looked down to find a wet spot where his cock had oozed through his pants. He adjusted it to the other side and got back to work, smiling for his own benefit, knowing the shower, from four years ago, was only the beginning.

Chapter 2

Jill didn't make Nate cum for the next three days. That's not to say he didn't return the favor when he got home the night he found out her sisters were coming. He fingered and ate her smooth pussy until she came three times that night, but even with his cock as hard as ever, she told him he needed to save up for Monday. He agreed and they snuggled up naked for the night with his cock pressed hard against her back as they spooned.

The weekend was busy getting ready for the sisters to arrive, making sure they had food and everything they needed to host two more mouths. With everything finally ready Sunday night, Nate planned on working Monday and then when he got home both sisters would already be waiting for him. He'd let Jill worry about getting them from the airport and comfortable at his home before he arrived that evening.

Work dragged on, it was so slow with the holidays and Christmas in two days, not much was going on. He got the text from Jill, saying both sisters arrived safely and were on their way back to his house, about 3pm. She had sent a selfie with all three of them smiling at the camera. He could have sworn they were identical twins, with mainly just their hair styled differently but even the same color. All three of them looked gorgeous he could hardly wait to get home. His mind wandered again to the past.

---

Nate finally gathered his composure, after Julie and Jana left the bathroom, he looked down at his shrinking cock, a glob of semen still clinging to his head. The shower bottom and wall across from him was striped by his load and he went to work washing it down the drain, before finishing his shower. He was hesitant to get out and return to his wife. He was still not convinced she knew about what her sister had done or what they were planning. He hoped so, because if she didn't, it would be difficult to explain.

He finally convinced himself to get out, dress and walk back to his wife's old room. He knew he had to pass both bedrooms of the others and as he did, he noticed they were empty. He turned into his wife's room, expecting to find her alone.

"Enjoy your shower, honey," Jill asked as he walked in.

She was sitting on her bed with both sister on each side. They all had grins on their faces and he knew then that his wife had been in on all of it. They all started laughing, not able to hold it in.

"You knew? You planned this... you've told them?"

"Everything, sweetie. You're not mad are you?" Jill asked, still smiling.

"I don't know what I am... I just never imagined."

"We've been so close as sisters, being triplets and all, we've told each other everything. Always have," Jill said.

The other two agreed.

"Yeah, well, maybe you shouldn't... I mean, this stuff is personal, Jill, things sisters shouldn't know and do. They... they made me cum in the shower just now?" he said, embarrassed.

"I know, sweetie and you performed flawlessly, they tell me. Just like I knew you would."

"Yeah he did. What a load and what power!" Julie, blurted.

"Good grief," Nate responded.

"Don't be embarrassed, they just had to be sure I wasn't lying," Jill said.

"What else are they going to have to know?" Nate asked.

"Well, actually, we were just discussing that. And of course you have to agree to anything and I want to make sure you're okay with all of this."

"Agree to what?" he asked.

"Well," Jill hesitated.

"What she's trying to ask is if you'd be willing to have sex with both of us," Jana interrupted.

"Yeah, we want to know if you can really make us climax like Jill says you can her," Julie followed.

"It's the last thing... we have to know if she's telling the truth," Jana said.

Nate didn't say anything. He didn't have to. The tent developing in his fresh pair of boxers, underneath his pajamas, told the three sisters everything they needed to know. It was impossible to hide, since he was standing directly in front of them as they sat on the bed, basically eye level to his growing cock.

"Holy shit! Even after all that cum in the shower, he's getting hard again this quick," Julie said.

"I think we have our answer," Jill responded. "Everything I've said is true, you'll see."

Nate was all in, he figured if his wife was okay with it, why not fuck her sisters. After all they were hot as fuck.

"Only thing that needs to be decided now," he paused as all the women looked up from his growing cock. "Is who's first?" he said.

Both sisters threw their hands up in the air simultaneously.

---

He left early from work, getting into his car, beyond excited and wondered what awaited him at home as he thought about four years ago.

**

Jill hugged her two sisters. They had met up in Chicago, caught the same flight and flew together to California.

"You two look great, so good to see you," Jill said.

"So do you... where's Nate?" Julie asked.

"Work, he figured he'd just see us tonight since you guys were arriving in the afternoon."

"Let's get our bags and we can catch up on the way to your place," Jana said.

Once they got the luggage and were in the car heading for Jill's home, they started chatting. There really wasn't much to catch up on since they all talk and text so much anyway. The conversation soon turned to Nate, after discussing how nice the weather was in California compared to New York and Ohio.

"So, will Nate be home when we get there," Jana asked.

"I doubt it, but don't worry it won't be long until he comes home. Hey, Julie, did you remember your toy?" Jill asked.

"You bet I did."

"I hope you washed it first," Jana said.

"Of course."

"Good because you sure creamed it from that picture, real good," Jana said.

"That was all Jill's fault. That picture of Nate got me so hot and bothered I came three times on that toy before I was too exhausted to continue."

"I had to wait until that evening to make use of that picture. I was already on my way out the door when you sent it, Jill."

"Well, I just wanted to make sure you guys would come and visit this year and if using a picture of my husband's cock sealed the deal then it was worth it," Jill said.

"Oh it did... I can't believe it's been four years since we were all together." Julie said.

"Yeah, one marriage, two engagements and finally together again and wanting one thing," Jana said, snickering.

"Yes, a big fat cock for Christmas!" Julie screamed.

They all laughed, before discussing what they wanted to do to Nate when he finally got home.

**

---

Before any decisions were made on which sister got him first, Jill's mother came into the room with both sister's hands still in the air. They lowered them awkwardly and Nate's eyes widened with his back to his mother-in-law, since his cock was still making a giant tent in his pajamas.

"Hey, Mom... what's up," Jill asked.

"Just thought I'd come check on you, make sure you have everything you need... didn't expect to find you all in here, its' pretty late."

"We were just catching up while Nate showered," Jill said.

"Oh, good... it's so nice to have you home again and all of you here."

Nate was frozen in place. He couldn't turn left or right and hoped their mother would just turn and go.

"It's nice to be home and to catch up with these two," Jill said, putting her arms around her sisters and pulling them together. "We have everything we need, right, honey?" Jill asked.

"Yep, everything. We're good," Nate said, still not turning around.

"Good to hear... then I guess I'll see you all in the morning. We have a busy day tomorrow and I expect you all to pitch in and help."

"Sure thing, Mom."

She finally left and before she was down the stairs the three sisters busted up laughing.

"Oh man, that would have been good... poor Mom would have fainted seeing Nate's giant bulge," Julie, giggled.

"Yeah, kinda hard to explain that," Jill said, laughing as well.

Jana, changed the subject back to who was first, quickly. "It's only fair that since you saw and touched him first, I get to have sex first!" she blurted with her two sisters still laughing about their mother.

"No... it doesn't mean that at all... I'm older I get him first," Julie said.

"Older by less than five minutes!" Jana cried.

"Still older..."

"What do you think, honey... who should go first?" Jill asked Nate.

"Well... maybe they should earn it," Nate said.

"What do you have in mind," Jill asked.

Both sisters were now very attentive to what Nate said next.

"If they want it so bad, then they should prove it... whoever can make themselves climax first gets me first," Nate said.

"Oh, good idea," Jill said standing up off the bed to move next to her husband, turning to look at her sisters.

They both looked at each other and then back at Nate and Jill. In unison the both said, "Lock the door!"

Jill shut and locked her door and when she turned back around, both sisters had already started why her husband watched. Hands were down pants, working on their clits without taking anything off. Nate's cock throbbed in his pants, watching these two hotties masturbate on the bed. He watched their nipples get hard rapidly, pressing on their night shirts, as their hands went to town.

"Now no faking... I'll be the judge on who is really cumming, so don't try it," Jill said.

Nate was making a mess of his clean boxers as the pre-cum soaked through to his pajama pants. He couldn't believe how hot it was to watch these sisters compete to have him first. How sexy it was to watch them moan and grind, and finger themselves, trying to cum first. He couldn't tell who was further along and it was all he could do to watch both of them and try not to miss anything.

Jana suddenly cursed and began yanking off her clothing, mumbling about always masturbating naked. The visual increased for Nate, with her now naked and giving him a better view of her hands and breasts and how she worked herself over. She had a particular style. Left hand was low, three fingers in her pussy as the right hand worked her clit in tight circles. Her nipples were hard as a rock, and it seemed the slight pause to remove her clothes, had aided her instead of hindered.

He tore his eyes off the naked Jana to watch Julie, still fully clothed but going to town on her sex. Her tight night shirt had worked its way up and her navel and belly were partially showing as both arms made a V toward her sex. Her nipples were equally hard as Jana's, just covered in the thin material. Both women were moaning, but getting closer and closer but it wasn't fast enough for Jill.

"This is taking too long, you both need some motivation," Jill said.

She turned toward Nate and pulled his pajama bottoms and boxers down so his huge cock was in full view. Both sisters instantly stared at it and renewed their efforts to cum. Jill grabbed her husband's cock and started stroking it.

"If he cums before either one of you, neither of you get him," Jill said, adding some serious motivation.

Jill's hand felt incredible as she stroked his cock. Watching two exceedingly hot women masturbate as he got his cock stroked was unbelievably arousing. With them watching him get played with, added to his pleasure and theirs. His balls became tight and he thought he might cum before them, which he realized that would not benefit him if he wanted to fuck both of them, so, he tried to focus on not cumming but still enjoying the visual and his wife's hand. Turned out he didn't need to worry.

Suddenly, Julie started moaning and then gasping the word 'cumming' over and over between breaths. Jill let go of his cock to move forward to inspect her sister, just as Jana began to cum as well. Both sisters were shaking and climaxing together on the bed as Jill inspected them and Nate watched. He knew they were not faking as his cock throbbed in the open air and a string of pre-cum dripped to the floor of his wife's old bedroom. It was the hottest thing he had ever seen to that point in his life.

"Julie's the winner... by only a couple of seconds," Jill said.

When Julie and Jana finally stopped climaxing, Julie tore her clothing off, expecting her reward right then and there. Nate was all for it. His cock was so hard and he was beyond horny after watching the spectacle before him. He wanted nothing more than to bury his rigid cock in Julie's soaked pussy and fuck her hard until he came. He even moved forward with his boxers and pajamas puddled around his ankles, trying to kick them off. His wife turned to see him moving toward Julie, naked and on her back ready for him.

"Hold on... are we doing this now? Tonight?" Jill asked.

"Why the fuck not... look at him... he's more than ready!" Julie blurted.

Nate had paused with his wife's questions, blood pulsing in his ears and more so in his cock.

"It's just... well, already late and if you're to believe me, it's going to take a while for Nate to make you cum two or three more times tonight," Jill said.

"It's Thanksgiving tomorrow. We'll sleep in... are you changing your mind, Jill?" Julie asked.

"Umm, I... don't know... maybe?" she said.

"What? Oh I see... so it is lie... he doesn't really do what you say... probably cums within two minutes of penetration... no wonder he came so fast in the shower. He's a premature ejaculator!" Julie cried out.

"Keep it down? Mom and Dad are just downstairs for hell sakes," Jana cut in.

"I'm telling the truth... Nate is everything I've said."

"So far, yes, but now we're doubting you again," Jana said... Julie nodded.

Jill looked between the both of them and then back at her husband. Nate knew she wasn't lying. He gets Jill to cum multiple times before he nuts, but he could tell she might not want to share all of him after all. He stayed quiet... not wanting to make her mind up for her.

"Fuck! Fine... I'll let him prove it to you. I'll let him fuck you so hard you'll be begging for him to stop before you cum yourself silly," she growled.