A Christmas to Remember Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate was surprised at his wife's response and tone... these sisters really had a thing between them. He watched the two sister's smile and nod, and then Jill turned toward him again, walking up to stand next to him.

He bent over so she could whisper in his ear. "Fuck her until she regrets doubting me, and then fuck her some more!"

Nate pulled his shirt off, moved between Julie's legs, reached down and yanked her toward him until her ass was partially off the bed. She cooed, clueless of what was to come. Bending his hard cock down, he slid the head into position and with no gentility whatsoever, thrust the whole of his cock into his wife's sister. She half screamed before Jana could cover her mouth with her hand. Pleasure flooded the entirety of Nate's cock as her creamy insides coated his cock in hot, wet, and tight bliss. He held himself deep as Julie screamed into Jana's hand. She had never had anything remotely this large in her and to have it all at once was both painful and pleasurable, differentiating between the two was the task.

He was so long and wide, filling her up to capacity and then some, stretching her beyond anything before. She started panting, her chest was heaving as he held himself deep. His wife's words echoing in his head. He obeyed her, pulling out to his head and slamming his cock back deep, making Julie cry out again into Jana's hand. He didn't pause, but withdrew and thrust anew, over and over, making her breasts roll in large circles as she panted and moaned from the massive cock pummeling her into submission.

The pain melted away within two minutes, the time she said he would have already cum. He didn't... two minutes after that, she did... the first. As she came on his cock he didn't slow, forcing his monster over and over into her, as she thrashed on the bed, vibrating uncontrollably from the pleasure engulfing her frame. Julie was tighter than his wife, which made sense since he hadn't been fucking her daily like he had his wife. If it wasn't for the order from Jill, Nate wouldn't have lasted long enough to get Julie to cum a second time. He really had to focus.

His wife moved to the bed, sitting on the other side of her sister from Jana. Jill bent down to Julie's ear. "Beginning to believe me now, bitch?"

Jill was mad. She didn't really dislike her sister at that moment... just the fact that they didn't believe her. But she was sure they would by the time Nate was done with them. She remembered the first several times with Nate... she knew how big he was and how full and stretched she felt. Julie would be begging for him to stop very soon.

He was relentless, holding her legs wide open and up, he pounded into his wife's twin, focusing on proving her right before the pleasure. When she came off her climax, he withdrew his cock all the way and with one quick motion, flipped her on her stomach and took her from behind as she moaned into the bedspread.

The second orgasm came in this position, twenty minutes later, with her legs spread wide and straight out from the bed, held by Nate, as he thrust over and over from behind her. Her climatic screams muffled by the bed as he felt her pussy convulse on his cock and the juice coat his shaft as he slammed her body into the bed, hard and fast.

"I believe you... I've had enough... it's done...!" Julie was trying to say after the second orgasm. Only a half hour into the session.

One look from Jill and Nate knew she wasn't done. He pulled out again and flipped her back onto her back. She tried to speak again, to confess she was wrong and to have Nate stop, but Jill covered her mouth. Julie's pussy was sore and throbbing from the massive cock and orgasms; she wanted to be done but Jill wouldn't let it be. Nate bent her over at the waist, holding her legs together and forced his cock back into her sore sex, thrusting hard and deep again. With her legs together she was even tighter and he knew she could feel it too. She groaned in pleasure and pain as he renewed his thrust. Jill nodded to him and urged him on.

He took it to her, knowing if she came one more time then he could. His cock got larger as his pleasure grew. Julie moaned almost delirious now from all the climaxes and poundings and another fifteen minutes of hard sex. Jill climbed off the bed and told him to finish her off and cum all over her. This sent a rush of pleasure through his cock and he was on the verge after a few more thrusts. He felt himself enlarge, stretching her even more, causing her to moan and he knew she was close for the last time. His body was covered in sweat from the hard pounding for almost an hour, so much for the shower he took.

Julie's body tightened one final time but was too weak to fully orgasm. Instead she went limp and her body began to spasm, just as Nate pulled out and exploded all over her. Massive blasts flew from his cock, hitting Julie in the face, neck, breasts and leaving stripes of white down her body. A large puddle soaking her small patch of hair above her bright red and sore pussy as the blasts continued.

Nate moaned and stroked himself to completion as his proud wife watched him cover her sister with his load. Jana was speechless, had been the entire time. And as she watched the enormous load rain down on her sister, she wondered if she had bit off more than she could chew after all.

---

On the drive home, Nate was beyond excited and just running through scenarios of what he might find when he walked in the door of his house. The memories of four years ago had become so fresh in his mind...

---

"Holy shit! Holy fucking shit!" Jana blurted.

"Believe me now?" Jill asked.

"Yeah, big time... no more convincing is necessary," Jana said.

Julie was covered in semen and not moving besides her chest rising and falling. She hadn't said a word since Nate covered her. Jana looked down her sister's body, amazed at what she saw and blown away at the man standing below her with his cock in his hand. Nate's body was flushed and pumped from his climax, an amazing climax. His cock was still hard with a glob of semen on the tip that hadn't yet fallen. His body glistened in the soft light of the room. Nate stepped back, letting go of his spent cock and looking down at the three sisters, feeling a little embarrassed and nervous about what he had just done.

"Go get something to clean her up," Jill told Jana, who was staring at Nate.

She nodded but didn't move until Jill asked her again. She finally left the room, shutting the door behind her.

Jill approached her husband. Taking her hand and cleaning his cock head. She held his penis in her hand and whispered to him.

"You did great, sweetie. Don't worry about me... I wanted you to. You're still mine."

She could tell that Nate was a bit worried after the moment and excitement had passed.

"What about Jana?"

"Well, she's obviously convinced and may not want or need for you to do her now."

"And if she does still want me? You three apparently share everything so she'll probably will."

"Good point. Then, if she does... it will be up to you... I'm fine with it," Jill said, just as Jana came back in with a towel.

Jana and Jill cleaned up their sister and had to help her get dressed she was so weak. Then Nate, after dressing himself, carried her to her bedroom. She thanked him and said she'd talk to all of them in the morning, she just needed rest.

Jana went to her room as well and Nate and Jill went back to hers.

"I'm still trying to wrap my head around this, honey," he said once they were alone.

"I know. It's my fault... all of it is. But you did exactly what I wanted you to, so don't worry about me being mad or anything. I'm sure it was pleasurable for you, obviously you came like crazy."

"Oh, yeah, it was good... I was so focused on doing what you asked me to. It felt more like a chore then really good sex with you, though."

"I know... my fault again. Maybe with Jana it will be different... if it happens at all."

"Yeah, maybe... we should get some sleep."

"Sleep? Oh no... you can't leave me untouched after I just watched you fuck my sister for an hour, I need some," she said placing her hands on her husband's chest and running them down his body to his flaccid cock.

Nate knew not to argue or complain, even if he was tired and spent after cumming large amounts twice already. He's cum three times in one night before. And as expected, his dick responded to his wife's hands, soon plumping up in his pants. She fondled him until he was almost fully hard, before removing the bottom half of his clothing and falling to her knees in front of him. She pulled his cock down horizontal and opened her mouth, tasting her sister's pussy on her husband's cock as she took a few inches into her mouth. Nate sighed with pleasure as his head fell back, and his cock surged with ecstasy from the warm, wet mouth of his wife.

He looked at the clock on the nightstand next to the bed. 1:20am. He was in for a long night, especially when the door to the bedroom opened behind him. He turned his head, panic gripping his body as his wife took his cock out of her mouth. Jana had come back.

"I can't sleep... and it looks like you guys can't either... can I help?" Jana asked.

"I guess. I don't blame you... not after earlier," Jill said as Jana came walking over.

Nate didn't move, he just watched his wife's twin walk around him and join Jill on her knees in front of him. Jana reached out and touched his cock. Running her fingers up his shaft.

"He's so amazing, Jill... you're so lucky," Jana said. "I can't believe he's hard again!"

"Want to suck him?" Jill asked.

"Sure... if it's okay," Jana said and both women looked up at Nate.

"Be my guest."

"Here, let me help," Jill said, pulling Nate's cock down as much as she could with him as hard as he was.

Jill held him by the base and Jana opened her mouth, taking his head in, sucking it before trying more of his width and length. She took a few more inches but had to stop and withdraw.

"He's so wide, I can't take much in."

"You've got to open your throat and relax, watch me," Jill said.

She demonstrated how to suck her husband's cock, after having practiced a lot since they got married. She took twice the amount in her mouth than Jana had without gagging once, stroked the bottom half with her hand before taking him out.

"See, it takes practice but you'll get it," Jill said.

Nate was sure he was dreaming, that this entire Thanksgiving trip was just one big wet dream he never wanted to wake up from. His cock was humming with pleasure as the two sisters took turns sucking him. Jana managed another inch from her first try, but never got deeper. He was surprised at how much better his wife had become since they had met and married. They sucked him back and forth for about five minutes before Jana spoke up again.

"I want him inside me so bad, but I don't want him like he did Julie," she all but pleaded.

"Julie deserved what she got, after what she said. Nate won't do that to you. Will you Nate?" Jill asked.

"No... not at all," came his response.

Jana stood up, stripped off her clothing and went to the bed. Jill followed her example and removed her clothing and joined her naked sister on the bed. Nate was spellbound watching them. They were so gorgeous and so alike with just pubic hair and small freckles and moles differing.

"I'm sure Nate can please us both tonight," Jill said, motioning for him to come closer.

Both sisters laid on the bed next to each other and like a good husband, Nate went to his wife first, lifting her legs and taking his cock in one hand. He sawed his head up and down her very wet sex before slipping into her with ease and driving his length firmly into her. She arched her back in a moan of pleasure, taking him all with ease. He lifted her legs with both hands now that he was in and started rhythmically fucking her, making her breasts roll around on her chest. She moaned and enjoyed his thrust, moving her left hand to her clit as he spread her open with his wide shaft.

Nate gave it to his wife for about three minutes before pulling free because she motioned for him to change to Jana. He pulled out, his cock covered in Jill's juices and moved over to Jana.

"Now go slow at first, Nate," Jill said.

Jana lifted and spread her legs, she had been playing a little with herself as Nate was doing his wife. Jana was wet and ready, it was obvious; her clit was hard and protruding through her folds prominently. He positioned his cock head and slowly pressed into her for the first time. She moaned and held her breath as his wide head spread her open and eased into her.

"Good now, a little deeper, babe," Jill said.

He obeyed, easing two more inches into his sister-in-law.

"Fuck... fuck me... it's so wide..." Jana voiced as she started to pant.

Nate held still, letting her adjust to his width before his wife nodded for him to add more. Another three inches and Jana grabbed the bedsheets in white knuckled fists as almost all of his cock was inside her.

"Oh.. my... I've never... felt so... full... he's' so deep... Is he all the way in?" Jana asked.

"Not yet. Are you ready?" Jill asked.

"No, but... I... have... to," she stammered.

Nate got the go ahead and finished easing his cock into her convulsing pussy, holding himself deep as she struggled with his length and girth.

"Oh my fucking gawd!" she called out, way too loud for two in the morning.

"Shhh... try and be quiet, Jana, or you're going to wake the house," Jill said.

"It's... it's so fucking... big!"

Nate eased his cock back out, half way and held still, giving her some relief from the fullness, but not the stretch. He then eased in, feeling her pussy muscles clenching his cock shaft as they struggled to adapt to his massive rod. Jana's nipples were rock hard on her breasts as her chest rose and fell rapidly. As soon as he was in deep again and pulling back out slowly, she started to cum. Then her pussy really grabbed onto his cock as her body exploded in a massive climax that had been building all night.

Jana thrashed on the bed as the pleasure overwhelmed her and waves of orgasmic bliss flooded her senses and body. She started making small gasping noises as she tried to breathe through the rapture. Nate continued to ease his cock in and out of her pulsing pussy as the orgasm continued. He fucked her slow until she stopped thrashing and was just quivering in her stimulated, sweaty body. He pulled out and moved back to his wife.

He wasn't gentle to her, and she loved it. Lifting her legs by the ankles with one hand, he bent his hard, wet cock down and slammed it into his wife's pussy.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me like Julie," Jill grunted as quiet as she could.

Nate was very obedient and took it to her, withdrawing to his head with every thrust and then not stopping until his body hit hers, driving his cock as deep as possible every single time. She was used to his cock so it took more effort to get her to cum. She helped herself out by playing with her erect nubbin as Nate continued to pound away at her.

Jana trembled next to her sister, still reeling from the incredible orgasm her brother-in-law had given her. She was amazed at how easy it had come with a cock like his. She wanted one for herself, someone as hot and as endowed as Nate. She told herself she would treat such a man with total fidelity. If she could find one.

Jana watched Nate fucking his wife. Watched his strong arms and legs working to thrust hard and fast, deep and strong into her sister. His broad, ripped chest and six-pack rippled as he continued to pound his perfect cock into her until Jill started thrashing and moaning from her own orgasm. It took quite a bit of effort and Jana enjoyed watching every second.

Jill was cumming harder than she had in a while. The excitement and experiences of the evening had culminated into an amazing orgasm. Maybe it was the way Nate was screwing her or maybe it was the build up from watching him do the same to Julie and Jana, but something had made this orgasm one to remember. From the tips of her toes to her hair, everything seemed to tingle and vibrate as the waves of pleasure rolled over her again and again with each contraction of her sex, spurred on by the massive cock of her perfect husband.

She knew how lucky she was how perfect he was, how incredible it was to find such a nice guy with a body like a god and a penis to match. That was why she had confided in her sisters, had told them everything. She didn't want to be the only one that knew how incredible a find Nate was. She wanted them to know, that someone like him existed and that ended with her sharing him with both of them with no regrets.

Nate was getting tired. It had been quite a night, from the shower to the hour long session with Julie and now making the other two sisters cum, he was ready to call it a night. His wife's convulsing pussy helped bring his last load out. He opted to fill her pussy with his semen and held himself deep after his muscles gave out and he exploded into his wife. This load came from deep, dredging the last of his supply, almost hurting as his contractions emptied his glands and shrunk them with each contracting jet.

So exhausted from the exertion of the night, he fell over onto his wife and together then quivered and tried to breathe as their sweaty bodies merged as one. Both sex organs still pulsing together as the combined orgasms subsided.

Chapter 3

Even Nate's best imagination paled in comparison to what he actually found when he arrived home.

He pulled in to his garage, got out of his car and walked in through the kitchen. He heard moans coming from the living room and when he turned the corner his mouth dropped open and his eyes went wide. His wife and her sisters were all butt naked together on the brown leather sofa. His wife was on her back with a large dark blue dildo in her pussy while one of her sisters fucked her with it and the other was sucking and fondling her breasts. When they saw him they all turned.

"He's home!" Julie called out.

"About time!" Jana responded.

"Hi, honey... we kinda started without you," Jill said, taking the dildo from Jana's hand and wiggling it around in the air.

"Come join us."

It took Nate a few seconds to respond. The visual in front of him was beyond phenomenal. It was like his incredibly hot wife had multiplied into three exact versions. Memories of four years ago were suddenly brought back into full vivid detail, seeing all three of them naked again.

---

Thanksgiving morning, the triplet's mother had to wake them all up. After Nate had cum inside his wife, they all cleaned up and Jana went back to her room and Nate finally got to go to sleep. Morning came way to fast when Jill's mother knocked on the door, waking them. It was late morning, they had slept in longer than Jill's mother expected.

"Time to get up, sleepy heads. All of you have slept in... You must have stayed up too late talking."

"Something like that," Jill responded.

Nate moaned, wanting another hour but it didn't happen.

"Your father and I are going to the grocery store for a few more items. I expect you all showered and dressed by the time we get back so we can prepare the meal for later today."

"Yes, Mom... we'll be ready," Jill said.

Her mother left the room, woke up the other two sisters, telling them the same thing and then went back downstairs. About two minutes later the car left the house with their mom and dad to the store. About three seconds after that. Jana and Julie burst into Jill and Nate's room.

"Mom and Dad are gone for at least an hour!" Jana exclaimed.

"So?" Jill said.

So we should take advantage of the time," Julie said.

"And sleep more?" Nate asked.