A Christmas Visit Surprise

Story Info
Dennis stumbles upon his sister's college diary.
4k words
4.6
26.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cannabeans
cannabeans
77 Followers

Many thanks to my First Reader and Sexy Editor.

----

When my sister Renee got home for the Christmas break, I was masturbating in her childhood bedroom. It wasn't some fetish thing. I had arrived home the day before for a begrudging family holiday, and found that my old room was occupied. My parents had had one of their classic explosive arguments, and my father had been exiled to my room. So, for the first night of my holiday visit, I slept in my sister's bed.

"Dennis, we'll figure it out when your sister gets here," Mom had said in her stop-asking-me-questions-or-so-help-me tone, when I asked about the sleeping arrangements. From her general mood, I doubted that forgiving my father would be part of the deal.

That first night was awkward. Ever since I left for college, I questioned every decision to return home. At least while Renee had been living there, I'd had a buddy to play video games with in the den while our parents either pretended to like each other or very loudly did not pretend.

For a couple hours that night, they pretended. I fielded the usual "how's life" questions, dodging topics of romance (I was excessively single) and work (dull). By the end of dinner, the facade was wearing thin. Dad stood without a word, cleared his dish, and retreated to my room.

I helped Mom clear the table. We didn't say much, which was typical for us. When things were cleaned up, she went to her room and shut her door.

It was barely past eight in the evening, and I was left alone with most of the house to myself. As I had when I had been living here, I spent my time in the den.

The den is down a set of stairs at one end of the kitchen. It is at the opposite end of the house from every other room, making it ideal for rambunctious sleep-overs growing up. All of our game systems were set up in there, and there was an old, soft couch that was perfect for curling up on. A couple of armchairs sat on either side of the couch.

One day, during my senior year of high school, Dad had come home with an enormous TV. This had sparked an intense series of arguments, but it had also given me and Renee a new refuge. Whenever our parents had a fight, we'd head downstairs and drown out the shouting with some Soul Calibur or Time Splitters.

I spent a couple of hours blasting splitters. Before I headed to bed, I took a picture of my feet up on the ottoman, with a mission cleared screen in the background. I texted it to Renee, along with Can't wait to see you. It's not the same without you.

I was brushing my teeth when my phone dinged. Can't wait to see you, too, bro ;), Renee had replied. As I lay down to sleep, something about the ';)' tickled my brain. I lay awake under my sister's sheets, surrounded by her old boy band posters and stuffed animals, trying not to believe that the winky face had subtext. I was asleep before I could figure it out.

The next morning, I woke with my head on the very edge of the bed. I was sporting half an erection, after some interesting dreams featuring Mrs. Claus and my sister. When I opened my eyes, I could see down the crack between my sister's bed and the night stand. A small lock-box, adorned with cute stickers, was wedged between the furniture. Curiosity took control, and I reached down and pulled the box out. It was locked with a three-digit code. I thumbed the latch absentmindedly, as I tried to inhabit my sister's mind to guess her code.

The box popped open. My sister hadn't scrambled the code.

I felt suddenly guilty as I looked in the box. I wasn't sure what private things I was about to discover, but when I saw what was in there, I was instantly rock hard.

On top was a photograph of my sister in red lingerie, spreading her legs on her bed, the same bed I had just slept in. One hand was on her breast, and the other was just sliding under her lace panties. I could tell that the panties and bra were see-through, but the lighting in the photograph was too dim for me to see anything, and just dim enough for me to imagine everything. Without thought, I took myself in hand and began to stroke.

Like I said, I didn't have a thing for my sister. At least, I hadn't up to that point. I was young, just two years out of college, and I would just get turned on, particularly when I saw images of scantily clad women. My penis wasn't concerned that it was my sister.

And in my morning haze, with horny Christmas dreams on my mind, I wasn't concerned either.

As I was stroking myself, I looked back in the box and saw a notebook labeled Freshman Year. I took it out and flipped it open to an early page. The date at the top placed the entry in my sister's first term of college.

I had a weird dream about my brother, she wrote. We were in the pool, messing around like we used to, but we were naked. And then I dove under the water and saw his dick, and it was big, and hard, and all I could think about was putting it in my-

"Ahem!"

I must have leapt two feet off the bed. Standing in the doorway, suitcase in hand, watching me jack off while reading her diary, was my sister. She was wearing leggings and a chunky hoodie; comfortable travel clothes. Her hair, which frequently changed color, was dyed midnight blue, and fell to her shoulders. She looked at me with a knowing smirk.

I tried to stammer out an excuse, but there was no way "It's not what it looks like" was going to work. I was completely naked, and my cock had gotten harder with my sister's sudden attention. I tried to cover it with the diary, but my penis was longer than the small book. The tip poked over the top.

"Having fun?" my sister asked. She seemed very calm for the situation, and surprised me by stepping into the bedroom and closing the door behind her. "Read anything interesting?"

I was speechless. Renee seemed unfazed by the sight of me resting her diary on my throbbing cock. She came to the bed and sat on the edge, casually glancing at the tip of my penis. "What part did you read?"

I couldn't find words. Was I supposed to say The part where you dreamed of sucking my cock in the pool? To my sister?

When I didn't answer, Renee grabbed her diary. She picked it up slowly, her fingertips lingering on my shaft as she pulled the book away. I covered myself with my hands. Renee looked at the page I'd started reading and grinned. "That was when it all started."

"When what started?" I croaked. Instead of answering, Renee flipped forward a few pages and then handed the diary back to me. It was dated about a month after the other, and read, I keep dreaming of him. It's making me curious to try the real thing. I think I'm going to name my dildo 'Dennis'.

While I was reading, Renee went to suitcase and pulled out a large, pink dildo. It was thick and veiny. She sat back down on the bed, pushed my hands aside, and held it up to my dick, comparing our sizes. "Dennis, meet Dennis."

"Renee..." I started, intending to recover some modesty, when she reached out and wrapped her hand around my cock. I grunted and my dick twitched, hardening even further.

"Damn, brother," she said, her voice full of unmasked lust. "I was a little worried I'd dreamed too big with Dennis 2 here, but you are magnificent." She traced her fingers lightly down my cock, gently brushing my balls. "Everything I'd hoped."

"Renee, we shouldn't..." I started to say, but she began to move her hand slowly along my shaft, and my cock betrayed me by oozing a drop of precum. I suddenly found words impossible. Keeping her hand on my penis, Renee lay down beside me, her mouth next to my ear.

"I've thought of this cock for a year and a half, Dennis," she whispered as she stroked me. I felt her warm breath on my cheek. "I tried to resist, thought it was wrong, but I crave it. I've fucked you a hundred times in my dreams, big brother. I've dreamed of swallowing your cum. I don't care anymore what's right. I just want you."

Then she kissed me, hard, moaning as our lips touched. The voice in my head yammering about the immorality of incest was drowned out by the screaming voice of lust. I pushed my tongue into my sister's mouth, earning another moan as our tongues twisted together.

As we kissed, my sister kept stroking my cock. I was riding the edge, debating finishing now or hoping for more, when Renee suddenly pulled away from the kiss and rose to her knees in the bed. Her blue eyes pierced mine as she gripped the hem of her hoodie, lifting it over her head and revealing her perfect breasts. They were clad only in a lacy blue bra, which just barely managed to hide her swollen nipples.

I only had a moment to admire my sister's lingerie before she reached behind her back, unclasped the bra, and tossed it to the floor. I gulped. Renee's soft tits bounced free as her bra fell away. I ached to take those breasts in my hands, to lick and suck them.

Renee continued stripping. I saw an urge in her eyes, which were now locked onto my hard cock. I stroked myself lightly, grinning when Renee whimpered at the sight. Her patience must have faltered, because she peeled her leggings and panties off unceremoniously and bounded back onto the bed.

"I can't wait anymore," she said as she straddled me, her hairy pussy hovering an inch over my cock. "I need you inside me." The urge to thrust deep inside my sister's sex was intense, the heat radiating off of her cunt pulling me, urging me inside. She lowered her hips until her wet lips grazed my shaft.

"Renee, I... you're my sister..." I protested weakly, insincerely. "We shouldn't..." But I wanted nothing more than to plunge my cock into my sister's depths, to hear her lustful screams.

At my hesitation, Renee paused. "I want you, Dennis," she said. Her eyes were filled with desire. "I have thought about you for so long." She started rocking her hips gently back and forth, rubbing her pussy along my penis, making it slick with her juices. "I think if we both want it, then what could be wrong?"

I was already primed to agree, my resistance a mere facade. I nodded, and Renee took my cock in one hand, spread her moist lips with the other, and took me inside her. I watched as I disappeared inside my sister's pussy, inch by inch. Her lips slid over the tip, and I felt her pussy contract around me, nearly squeezing me out.

"God, bro, you're so thick," Renee moaned. "You're stretching me out!"

My patience splintered. I grabbed my sister's hips and pulled her down onto me, while also thrusting up, plunging my cock as deep as I could inside her.

Our moans harmonized as I filled her, passion unleashed. Renee began to bounce up and down in desperate desire. I watched my cock disappear inside her, again and again, every time emerging more slick with her wetness. I reached out and took her tits in my hands, squeezing gently. When I flicked her nipples with my thumbs, I was rewarded with a sharp gasp. Renee started rocking back and forth, grinding her mound against me.

"Fuck me, bro, your cock is amazing!" Renee gasped. "Dennis 2 was nice, but you're... so.... warm!" She lost coherence at that point, nearly stopped breathing, managing only desperate gasps and tiny squeaks. In her horny desperation, she began to lose her rhythm, so I decided to help. Gripping her hips, I took over the rocking motion, pushing and pulling her so her clit would rub against me.

A loud, deep moan burst from my sister. She pinched her nipples while I rocked her back and forth on my cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she screamed, "OH... MY... GOD... YES... BROTHER... FUCK... ME... LIKE... THAT!" Her whole body trembled, and I felt her pussy grip my cock. I kept rocking her hips against me, and she kept screaming.

She suddenly collapsed against me, twitching. I wrapped my arms around her and held her while she quivered. Her cunt pulsed around my cock. I slowed my thrusting down, pulling slowly out until only the tip of my penis was inside her, then easing myself back in, bit by bit, until I filled her again. Renee shuddered.

My own desperation overcame me. I rolled Renee onto her back, climbed on top of her, and guided myself in. She immediately clenched around my shaft, keening madly, but I had no intention of giving her a break. Propped up on my hands, I began to pound into her, thrusting deep and hard, over and over again. My sister shuddered and screamed as she came around my cock, her juices splashing with each thrust. Her eyes rolled back as I fucked her into a realm of pure pleasure.

"Fuck me, Dennis," she moaned, to the rhythm of my thrusts. "Fuck, yes, bro."

I watched my sister lose herself in ecstasy on my cock, her blue hair splay out on the pillow. Her tits shook with every thrust. I leaned my head down and licked her right nipple, making her scream, "Brother!" Her pussy quaked with another orgasm. She was so wet now that I splashed with every thrust, soaking her sheets. I watched my cock disappear into my sister's cunt and then emerge, slick and glistening. I fucked her until she was shuddering, uttering only a quivering, guttural groan.

After enjoying my sister's lustful rapture, I slowed down my thrusts to give her a moment to breathe. My balls ached, urging me to pound my sister's pussy until I reached my own oblivion, to fill her with my cum. Somehow, I maintained control.

When Renee recovered, she gently nudged me off of her. I pulled out slowly, resisting the pleasure that urged me back in. I rolled onto my back, and Renee moved to my waist, lowering her head onto my penis. "I need to taste you," she said, her eyes locked on mine. Her lips, then tongue, engulfed my cock as she took me into her mouth, inch by inch. Just as steadily, she pulled away, leaving me slick with her saliva. "Delicious," she whispered. Then she wrapped one hand around the base of my shaft, cupped my balls in the other, and gobbled my cock with abandon.

It was messy and loud. She gulped and gasped but refused to stop, spit soaking her sheets and splashing all over my balls. Already on the edge from fucking, I could not hold back. "Yes, Renee," I gasped, as I sprayed my load into my sister's mouth. She took it all, swallowing stream after stream. A few thick ropes of cum dribbled down her chin.

When I stopped cumming, Renee wiped her chin with her hand and looked up at me with a sheepish grin. Her eyes shone. "Thank you for that, bro," she said. "I didn't know if you'd be attracted to me."

I reached down and guided her up to me, and wrapped my arms around her. The way her naked flesh pressed against me threatened to bring back my erection. "You're stunning, sis," I said. "I was going to steal that picture."

Renee squeezed me tight. "I took that picture for you," she said. "I was going to leave it somewhere 'accidentally'."

"If you want to show me any other pictures, just let me know. You don't have to hide anything anymore."

Renee smiled and kissed me. "I'll remember that." After another kiss, she rolled out of my arms and got out of bed. I got a good look at her round ass as she stretched. I touched my cock, now soft and sensitive, and still wet from my sister's mouth. I moaned softly.

Renee turned and saw me rubbing my cock. She smiled and went to her closet.

"Well, brother," she said, grabbing a towel and wrapping herself in it. "I'll leave you to your thoughts. I'm going to shower off my travels. I think we can have an interesting conversation about the sleeping arrangements when I'm done."

She blew me a kiss and left the room. I lay in my sister's bed for a little longer, remembering the image of her pussy engulfing my cock. Perhaps visits home could actually be fun from now on.

---

That evening, our parents decided to pretend again, for Renee's benefit.

"Why don't we all watch a movie?" Mom said as we cleaned up dinner. "What do you think, John?"

Dad just grunted, which was as much commitment as anyone was likely to get from him, especially when he was in the middle of his evening beers. So we all gathered in the den, and Mom put on an old romantic comedy. Renee and I sat on the couch while Mom and Dad took the armchairs.

We had just started the movie when Dad got up, went to the kitchen, and returned with a fresh beer. Mom rolled her eyes, but said nothing.

During the opening scene, Renee grabbed the blanket that was draped over the back of the couch and spread it over our legs. Taking advantage of that small bit of privacy, Renee scooted close to me so that our legs were touching. She slid a hand under the blanket and rested it on my thigh. I glanced at Mom. Her eyes were glued to the TV, though she seemed miles away.

The movie went through its paces, and I found my mind wandering. I could smell Renee's freshly-washed hair, and memories of the afternoon began to play in my mind. Her breasts falling free from her bra, her pussy clenching on my hard cock. Blood flowed to my groin, and I began to stiffen. I checked the blanket to make sure it wasn't revealing anything. It wasn't.

Renee must have realized the same thing, because her hand began to inch up my thigh. Her fingertips found the waistband of my pajamas and slid underneath. I suppressed a gasp as my sister's hand wrapped around my cock. She began slowly stroking me.

I froze, hoping not to invite any parental attention. Renee maintained a steady rhythm on my cock, which was now fully engorged. The movie played on, but my whole world was now my sister, her hand, and my cock. I wondered distantly how I might disguise an orgasm, but the pleasure of my sister's hand overwhelmed such rational thinking.

I almost jumped out of my seat when my father snored loudly. When Mom turned to look at him, I thought Renee and I were caught for sure. I tapped my sister's hand under the blanket, urging her to stop stroking me. I was dangerously close. She slowed her movements, but did not stop. It didn't matter anyway. Mom just snorted in disgust at Dad and, with a quick goodnight, left the den.

I looked at Dad. He was slouched in the chair, beer can resting on the arm. His head had fallen back, and he sat there, mouth agape, snoring loudly.

Renee grinned at me and sped up her strokes. I felt pleasure building up in my balls.

With a quick glance toward Dad, Renee let go of my dick just long enough to wriggle out of her pajama bottoms. She resumed stroking me, and I reached under the blanket and felt between her legs. Her lips parted eagerly for me, and I pressed into her wetness. She grunted as I penetrated her with my fingers. Dad just snored.

The movie played on, but I took in none of it. I kept fingering my sister while she stroked my cock, our father just a few feet away, asleep. Renee was having trouble staying quiet while I buried my digits into her. She buried her face in my neck, attempting to stifle the moans that were escaping her lips.

"Please fuck me, brother," Renee whimpered. "I can't take this anymore."

"Get on top of me," I said, pulling off my pajama pants. The blanket fell to the floor. I looked over at Dad. The way he was snoring, I was more worried he'd spill his beer than wake up and catch his children fucking each other.

"Yes, please." Renee lifted her hips and slid onto my lap, still facing the TV. She guided my dick to her opening with one hand, moaning as she sat back down, taking my whole length at once. She was so slick that I slid in easily. As she took me inside her, I groaned in pleasure, forgetting for a moment that our father was asleep next to us. I pulled the blanket back over our waists as a precaution.

Renee began to lose control as she rocked back and forth on top of me, her moans coming louder and louder. I covered her mouth with one hand, muffling her lustful sounds. Her juices dripped down my balls as she rode me. I reached around her waist with my free hand, touching her belly, then moving lower, running my fingers through her bush, teasing her hair as my hand crept closer to her slit. She bit my finger as I found her clit and rubbed. I lost myself in the feeling of my sister's body, my cock moving inside her, my finger on her clit.

cannabeans
cannabeans
77 Followers
12