A Christmas Visit Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was jolted from my passion-fueled trance when Dad suddenly snorted and sat up. I pulled Renee hard against me, stopping our motions, and made sure the blanket covered us. I tried to think of an explanation for why my sister was sitting in my lap. Renee wasn't helping. She kept clenching her pussy around my cock and wriggling her hips. The motion was bringing me close to orgasm, and I doubted I could make an excuse for cumming inside my sister in front of my father.

No excuses were necessary. Dad just stood up without looking at the couch, said, "Looks like it's about that time," and went upstairs.

When we heard the door to the den click shut, Renee tossed aside the blanket, got off my dick, and leaned over one arm of the couch, shaking her perfect, peach-shaped ass at me. She looked back over her shoulder. "Take me, brother," she said, grabbing one ass cheek and pulling it aside so I could see a glimpse of wet, pink lips. "Pound your little sister's pussy until you fill me with your cum."

I knelt on the couch behind my sister, lined my cock up with her moist hole, and pushed inside. Gripping her hips for leverage, I thrust into her again and again. Renee screamed into the arm of the couch, her body shaking, her cunt squeezing my cock as she came hard. I kept pounding her, grabbing hold of her ass cheeks and watching her engulf my entire cock. "Your pussy feels so good, sis," I said. "I'm going to cum."

"Yes, brother!" my sister gasped through her screams. "Cum with me! Fill me up!"

Pleasure flooded my body as I erupted, pumping my semen deep inside my sister. I kept up my pace, each thrust filling my body with explosive ecstasy. My cum dripped down Renee's legs, splashing as our hips slapped together.

Finally, I collapsed, spent. Renee wriggled around until we were tangled together, and pulled the blanket over our intertwined limbs. We lay there for a while, kissing softly, basking in our orgasmic glow. Eventually, we moved to Renee's room. We fucked again, this time slow and tender, before falling asleep in each other's arms.

The End, until we fuck again.

12