All Comments on 'A Christmas Visit Surprise'

by cannabeans

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a very good beginning to what will likely be a great several chapters about a brother fucking a sexy sounding sister who actually has a HAIRY pussy, like they should be! The author introduces the characters well - why the brother is there, why he is in his sister's room, how the diary / book was discovered, and then the author describes the fantasy, responses, and eventually the sex. However, the absolute best part of this story, is his sister "sounds real," and actually had a hairy pussy! ("Her juices dripped down my balls as she rode me. I reached around her waist with my free hand, touching her belly, then moving lower, running my fingers through her BUSH, teasing her HAIR as my hand crept closer to her slit. She bit my finger as I found her clit and rubbed. I lost myself in the feeling of my sister's body, my cock moving inside her, my finger on her clit.") This was not just another shaved pussy with an irritating stubbled up mound story that some authors commonly want to associate with their teen age female characters as if every story is about a bikini and swimming pool / ocean setting in the bedroom. I do look forward to more chapters with similar content.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I rated this story a 5 for several reasons. Mostly my rating was because this sounded more believable than most imaginary fiction. I mean this story sounds like it could be an actual family (description of the house - setting, the argument,) and this happening at a Christmas holiday. His sleeping arrangement was chosen for him (this was not a planned incest, sib-cest event having forethought); his discovery of her lock box (covered with stickers just like it most likely would have been); his described reaction of guilt and curiosity at the same time about looking inside the locked box as his thumb opened it (plausible emotional reaction). His physical response to seeing her in the picture (his becoming fully erect rock-hard). Getting caught by his sister masturbating, with no excuse for why he was doing it, other than what he had just discovered in the box. Then when things progress and they had sex, her pussy was not described as having been trimmed or shaved like some ladies do when they are expecting to have sex. (Again, this does not sound like {not trimmed not shaved} a planned incest or sib-cest event!! The story sounded real, it sounded tangible (also, a hairy pussy just kind of rocks, and I agree with the other persons prior statement, it (her hairy and not shaved pussy) was one of the best parts of the story and the fact that her pussy was hairy when he touched it made it sound even more real-unplanned! I think it is very plausible that all of this potentially happened. I say that because the author doesn't just tell the story as if it really did take place, it is kind of told as if it already took place with more to come!). I do hope they are still messing around, and we get to hear more about it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

my brother and I have been fucking since jr high. We're both in different colleges now, but when we are both home together we stay down in the Mother in Law suite in our house. Its like its own apartment and has two queen beds. Mom and Dad dont think anything about it as they know we like to stay up late and being down there we dont bother them. But if they only knew the amount of times I have his dick in my mouth or pussy and even my ass, they would be shocked.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey4 months ago

5 Stars. More please!

roveroneroverone4 months ago

Became a BIG fan of Renee when I read she has a full muffin...!

and she's seemingly nonchalant about catching her bro spanking the monkey in HER bed...she's WAY cool!

wonder if she's still still got her anal cherry...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I Love hairy pussy. We need more stories like this one!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I rated this one a five. "I can't wait anymore," she said as she straddled me, her HAIRY pussy hovering an inch over my cock. "I need you inside me." The urge to thrust deep inside my sister's sex was intense, the HEAT radiating off of her cunt pulling me, urging me inside. She lowered her hips until her wet lips grazed my shaft."

Hairy pussy stories are just good stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I want to continue to hear more about that hairy pussy in the next story! No razors please! Two of my prior girlfriends shaved their pussies pretty often. I no longer date women who do that because I married a sexy hairy pussy babe who doesn't even trim hers! Thick luscious bush, hairy inner thighs, hairy anal ring, and a tiny bit of hair- a thin trail of it - on her flat tan abdomen.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A very nice story and I totally agree with the hairy pussy comments below. I hate stubble on what could be a pretty and sexy looking pussy that smells great / better than the shaved ones because of the thick and clean hair. I don't even like them trimmed. I want to hear more about their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hi author,

I discovered your like super-sexy hairy pussy story today. Have you ever considered doing a "Hirsutism" story. Pussies can't get too hairy for me. Hell, a majority of the men's dorm like them hairy. We have the same contest going again this semester. See who can bring in the hairiest girlfriend pic before finals. LOL, guess what the prize is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous