All Comments on 'A Chuckle In My Ear'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a beautiful read! Enjoyed it very much <3

bhojobhojoabout 1 year ago

I love your period pieces.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Brilliantly told tale of old - 5*

Texican1830Texican1830about 1 year ago

Simply excellent! I could see, even smell, your tale.

fingalfingalabout 1 year ago

It's not often you read a story as much for the feel of the time period as the sex. Well done!

smc331smc331about 1 year ago

Nicely done - I come to Literotica for the diamonds in the rough - and occasionally I'm lucky enough to find one that's already cleaved to exhibit brilliance and beauty. I'd happily give this one 10 Stars.

TonyspencerTonyspencerabout 1 year ago

Very nicely told, and enjoyable piece where 5 stars doesn’t seem anywhere near an appropriate reward.

Davester37Davester37about 1 year ago

This is a fun tale, well told. You do a great job setting the scene, with all that entails. Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 1 year ago

Unusual and very clever. Very good story, thanks for sharing.

AspernEsslingAspernEssling10 months ago

Wonderful. Loved the setting, and the historical background. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...