A Cinderella Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh we took a bottle each to the car, the waiters didn't care."

"So fucking glad they haven't raised the drinking age to 21 like they said they're going to on the news, or maybe I'm not, my head just might split open," grumbled Laura.

I got them both some painkillers and had some cereal, Mom came in from the garden.

"Oh, Sam, a Thomas Clark called, asked if you could be ready by 6pm for your dinner with Gerald, said it would be very informal and you've to dress casually," she said as she washed her hands.

"Thank you," I replied.

I think I spent the rest of the day just planning what to wear, I decided on a pretty summer dress, put some light curls in my hair and minimal makeup. Gerald was right on time, he turned up in a nice Jaguar and stood holding my door open.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you since last night, my jaw hurts from smiling so much," he said as he put his seatbelt on.

"Likewise," I replied with a smile.

"I'm taking us to a nice quiet restaurant, food is wonderful and I always get a private section but you'll see people following me and there will be a car behind us. Because of who my father is I get kidnap threats a lot so I usually have a security detail with me, I hope that is okay."

"It's fine."

"May I ask, who outside your family knows about you being transexual?"

"Other than the Doctors and staff at the clinic, nobody, as far as people are concerned I'm a woman."

"Good."

I watched him as he drove, gazed at his powerful jawline, his muscular neck and biceps and couldn't help getting excited about the prospect of him kissing me again. I was thankful I wore a pretty loose dress, letting my mind wander had my cock stirring again and I was soon hard. It subsided a little by the time we stopped, the restaurant was really nice, we were seated in the private area like he'd said and we chatted for hours, stopping only to eat our food. He was fascinated by my upbringing and my life and had so many questions. He told me about his life, his father's old fashioned ways and insistence that he find a bride, his frustration at not being able to be himself and having to hide his desires.

"So have you ever been with a woman at all?" I asked.

"Not really, I played around with this one girl who kind of knew about me. She went as far as finger me as she sucked me but knew I wasn't into her body. We're still friends but she keeps my secret. What about you? Ever been with a man or woman?"

"No, I've never been brave enough to even date, I never imagined I'd meet someone like you who knows and accepts what I am. Only my sisters have ever seen me without clothes on."

"Would it bother you to keep that part a secret to the world? I really like you and if you could stand me for more than a couple of evenings I'd love for this to go further."

"I thought you were going to slow down." I teased.

"Well I, shit, I'm sorry I..." he stammered, I interrupted him by kissing him.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. There's no reason anyone needs to know. On my birth certificate I'm female, my Dad had it changed when I was 14. Only my family know and they love and support me."

It was pretty late by the time we got home, we'd spent hours talking and making out in the car, we even stroked each other through our clothes, I was still throbbing hard when I got to my room and once I pulled my clothes off I jerked off, spraying cum all over myself after just a few strokes. Our next few dates went pretty much the same, it quickly became clear that what we felt for each other was real and we wanted each other badly, after a month dating we took a weekend away together, my Dad had his concerns but I assured him I'd be fine.

We stayed at one of his Father's cabins on the coast, it was really pretty and the views were amazing. Our security detail had its own little place close but not too close and it felt more private than anywhere else we'd been. The lust for each other had been building since we first kissed, finally reaching boiling point once we closed the front door, we were kissing and pulling at each other's clothes as he led us to the bedroom. I stood naked before him, him naked before me, our cocks both standing erect and throbbing.

"You are so beautiful," he said to me.

"You are too," I replied.

"You're sure about this?"

"Yes."

We both got up onto the bed and laid down, kissing and touching each other. He fondled my breasts as I touched his rock hard abs and he inhaled sharply when my hand found his cock. It felt so warm and hard in my hand, very different from touching my own but I loved it. I stroked him a few times then gently fondled his balls, he groaned into my mouth when I stroked him again and rubbed his pre cum round the tip of his cock. I decided I wanted more, I pushed him onto his back then knelt between his legs and without second guessing or hesitating, took his cock into my mouth. I'd read about how to give a blow job in a few magazines that Laura had given me, she'd given me a few pointers too but I just licked and sucked as I stroked him, listening to his groans. He didn't last long, he tried to warn me but I didn't care, as he stammered, trying to say 'cumming' the first spurt of cum splashed the back of my throat and his cock swelled as he sprayed what felt like gallons of cum into my mouth. I swallowed as quickly as he spurted but some still managed to escape my lips. He kissed me passionately when I climbed back up beside him, he licked the edge of my mouth where he'd leaked from me then just gazed at me as he caught his breath.

"That was so wonderful, thank you," he said, still breathing hard.

"I've wanted to do that for so long," I replied.

"I'm going to do the same to you, then I want you to fuck me."

Gerald had me lay on my back then after briefly sucking my nipples, took my throbbing cock into his mouth and sucked me with the same enthusiasm I'd given him. I too didn't last long and gasped as I emptied my balls down his throat. We held each other as we recovered, softly kissing and touching each other.

"You said you want me to fuck you? Do you want to fuck me too?" I asked in between kisses.

"I... I'm not sure, I think I just want to receive it for now," he replied.

"Oh, okay."

Gerald sucked me again until I was hard then after getting a small bottle of lube from his bag, got on his back on the bed again. He handed me the lube then put a pillow under his lower back and opened his legs, pulling his knees up to his chest. I looked down at him as I coated my cock with the lube, I think it was then, looking into his eyes, a look of trust and acceptance in his eyes looking back at me that I first knew I was falling in love with him. I rubbed more of the lube on his asshole then got into position to enter him.

"Be gentle, I've had toys in me but never anything as big as you," he said softly.

I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance of his hole and slowly pushed inside, he gasped as the head entered him then I watched his face change when I began to slide more of my cock inside him. I took my time, stopping to make sure he was okay every inch or so then again when I began to thrust nice and slow. His cock started getting hard so I stroked him as I fucked him, gradually building up my pace. It felt wonderful inside him, my big strong man only wanting to be a pleasure thing for my cock, giving in to the pleasures I was filling him with. I lasted longer than I expected too, by the time I got close we both had a sheen of sweat on us and Gerald was leaking a stream of pre cum from his cock. I wanted to cum with him so I held back until he got close too then as he erupted, spraying his seed over his chest, I pushed in deep groaning in pleasure as I filled him. He pulled the pillow from his back and I kind of sprawled across him, kissing his neck as my cock softened, my seed slowly leaking from his ass.

"That was better than I imagined it would be, thank you," he said, brushing my sweat soaked hair from my face.

"I enjoyed it too," I replied.

We spent most of the weekend in bed, when he couldn't get me hard we'd sleep or if it was daylight we'd take a walk until I was ready again then I'd suck him then fuck him in all the positions we'd read about. He loved being taken from behind, it quickly became our favorite. When it was finally time to go home my poor cock was aching but he had me stand and wait while he put our bags in the car then came back, put a pillow at my feet and knelt before me, lifted my dress and gave me one more blowjob, once I'd cum he softly put my cock back into my panties then stayed on his knees looking up at me.

"I really enjoyed giving myself to you Sam, I never imagined I'd find someone as special as you," he said.

"This has been amazing," I replied.

I pulled him to his feet and we kissed, traces of my cum still on his tongue but we eventually got into the car and drove me home. He pulled into our driveway and held my hand once he put the car in park and turned to face me.

"I know it's only been just over a month but I think I'm in love with you Sam, you're beautiful, you're funny and you make me so happy. I never imagined finding someone like you that would accept me for who I am," he said, gazing into my eyes.

"I feel the same, I thought I was going to spend a lifetime alone being so different but you have proven me very wrong and I love it," I replied, I leaned over and kissed him.

"Will you come and meet my Father tomorrow?"

"I'd like that."

"Great, I can pick you up for lunch."

"Speaking of Fathers, you should probably come in and meet mine, I know he'll think you've spent the weekend fucking my ass but you should at least say hi."

"Okay."

I led Gerald into the house by the hand, Dad and Louise stood up as I walked him in.

"Dad, Louise, this is my boyfriend Gerald, I thought you should finally meet," I said.

"Good to meet you Sir," said Gerald, shaking my Dad's hand.

"Likewise, I've never seen my daughter so happy since she met you," replied Dad.

"It's almost unbearable at times at how happy she is," added Louise with a smile.

"Well that I'm not apologizing for Ma'am, she's made me just as happy. It's very nice to meet you both. I should get back Sam, pick you up at 12 tomorrow?"

"Okay."

He kissed me on the cheek then left, Dad and Louise just smiled as I took my bag upstairs to my room. I was only half way through unpacking when an excited Clara and Laura burst into my room.

"Well? How was it, how far did you go?" blurted Clara.

"It was wonderful and none of your business," I replied, grinning.

"Oh fuck off, all those pointers I gave you about how to blow him, you better spill bitch," laughed Laura.

"The pointers were very helpful, thank you," I replied.

"And? Was he gentle when he fucked you?" said Clara.

"Actually, and you better not say a word, he didn't want to fuck me, he turned into a total kitten in bed and wanted to be the one receiving. He said maybe one day he'll try but wanted to be mine to take," I said quietly.

"No fucking way! Oh man this is so awesome. I'm so happy for you Sis," squealed Clara as she hugged me.

The twins helped me put my clothes away so that I didn't need to go in the laundry. We then sat talking for a few hours, they wanted to know everything and I was so happy that I was able to share with them. The next day I got into the car that Gerald arrived in, he kissed me then held me as we were driven off.

"So, I have to warn you, my Dad can have a pretty mean streak, he won't be polite just for the sake of it. He's not one to hold back, even if it's something hurtful," said Gerald.

"I'm a big girl, I'll be okay," I replied with a smile.

Gerald led me to his Fathers office, after my Gerald introduced me, Gerald Senior stood up, looked me up and down then came from behind his desk to greet me.

"You're quite the pretty thing aren't you," he said with a smile.

"Thank you Sir, it's a pleasure to meet you,"

"Well, we'll see. Are those real?" said Senior, pointing at my chest.

"Dad!" said Gerald.

"Shut up," he said, glaring at his son.

"Yes Sir, they are," I replied, I could feel my face getting red.

"You may not know this but because of who I am, the power I have in this country, I'm a target for people that want to hurt me. In turn my son becomes a target also so I have protections. He doesn't know it but I have cameras at the cabin, not the bedroom, I'm not a voyeur but the camera covering the entrance from the inside caught my son getting to his knees, lifting up your dress and sucking your cock before he tucked it away then took you home. So, I have suspected for years my son was going to run off with some little queer boy but then you come along. Tell me about yourself, did you take some pills, make yourself a girl to wind your way into his life for his money?" Said Senior.

I looked at my Gerald, he was looking down, a look of shame on his face. I felt bad for him, having to put up with his Father but I wasn't about to allow him to hurt me too.

"Your son is the most wonderful man I've ever met. I was born a boy, my insane mother didn't want that and fed me pills and raised me as a girl. Who I am to the outside world is the luckiest girl in the state, a big strong handsome man doting on her as she gives him the same back, what we share in private is ours alone. I never expected to ever be loved by another person for who I am but here I am, in love with a man who does. I have 4 degrees that I earned before I turned 19, I am 2 exams away from being able to take the bar if that's the path I choose and I have no student loans making whatever high paying job I choose the only money I'll need. I respect you as my boyfriend's Father, I ask nothing of you but acceptance of the woman standing before you, nothing more. If we could start over I'd really love that, it's an honor to meet you Sir, I'm the woman that has had her heart taken by your Son," I said, holding out my hand to him.

Gerald Senior looked at me, looked at his son then laughed. He brushed my hand away and instead hugged me.

"Well shit, if you're here he's pretty serious about you. I already checked you out, your Dad is a pretty hard hitter in his circles, has to be since even I couldn't get anything about him. As for you, the birth certificate changed at 14 to female, that was an expensive and hard to find one but you're a clever one, she's not lying about the degrees son, pity you're not as smart," he said as he sat back in his chair. "Myself, obviously my Son and my investigator who knows more than he'll ever admit, your family I presume. Outside them and the clinic, who else knows?"

"Nobody Sir, as far as the world knows I am what you see, a woman," I replied.

"Keep it that way, I might be a mean old bastard like my Son has said to my face but I only ever want to protect him from the jackals out there. I like that you're not afraid of me either are you? Most I meet are groveling idiots, speak to them in a tone other than soft and they crumble, I've no time for weak people."

"I've no reason to fear you Sir, as I said before you have my respect as his Father and what you've built."

"Well good, let's put this posturing away and go eat some lunch. How's Professor Jacobs at that School of yours, still a mean old prick, giving you a day's notice for a big test?"

"If you haven't been studying to be tested, why the hell are you in my class?" I replied, mimicking his voice. Gerald Sr laughed.

"That's him, he hated my guts, I'm sure he only sprung those to try and fail me alone but he never got me. Everyone else got, 'A, well done, B, you can do better than this', I just got my paper given to me, A+ every time. He must be 200 years old by now, he looked old when I was there."

"He's talking about retiring but from what I hear they'll have to carry him out of there."

"Well I hope you pass the bar, I could use a smart lawyer in the family."

Senior and I got along pretty well, my Gerald didn't really say much but after lunch, Senior looked at his son and said something that warmed my heart to him a little.

"My son, I don't suppose I'll ever understand the lifestyle you chose, I know, you tell me all the time that it's not really a choice but I was raised with different views. I'm sure your Mother would have been more understanding, God rest her soul, but if this is who you are and this bright young thing is who you've chosen to be with then I support you. I hope you understand someday that I've always wanted what's best for you," he said.

"I understand Dad, I don't think I'll ever find anyone like Sam in this life, she's given me so much happiness in the time we've been together, happiness I thought I'd never have."

"Well, bring her folks over to dinner, have Thomas arrange it with my schedule. Young lady, it has been a privilege to meet you, I'll be honest, I fully expected to have you in tears, leaving your glass slipper behind for this one to mope over, yes, I heard the women talk about the 'Cinderella' reference but you surprised me. Not many people can do that," said Senior, he kissed my hand then left.

Gerald was pretty quiet, I had the driver wait a moment before I got out at my house.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I should have stood up for you more," he replied, I could see the pain in his eyes.

"My love, you've been dealing with him your whole life, I think in his eyes, if I was some little waif that needed rescuing we wouldn't have gotten along like we did. Has he ever said anything like that to you before?"

"N.. no."

"So accept it for what it is, kiss me and tell me when I get to have you again."

He smiled then kissed me softly on the lips.

"This weekend? I think we should get a room that my Dad doesn't own though."

"I like that idea."

The weekend finally arrived, Gerald had booked us a suite in one of the big hotels in the city, I was excited, definitely a place out of my pay range even as a future lawyer that I'd planned to be but it was just somewhere to be with him. The manager himself came to greet us.

"Good to see you again Mr Haddington, I have your suite ready and as requested by your security detail, only them and your own staff will be allowed on that floor," said the manager.

"Thank you Michael, how is your wife doing after her surgery?" replied Gerald.

"Oh she's doing wonderful, thank you for remembering."

We took the elevator to our suite, it was breathtaking, Gerald spoke to his bodyguard after he told me to take a look around. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me when we were alone.

"I told Victor we were just here to have some privacy so he didn't have to worry about us going out anywhere," he said.

"Well I don't think Victor would want to come where I want to take you. We're both wearing far too many clothes though," I said, slowly unbuttoning my dress.

"Oh."

We left a trail of clothes leading to the bedroom, Gerald kissed me with passion as he fondled my breasts then we pulled the covers back and got on the bed. I had him lay back then took his cock into my mouth and slowly sucked him to hardness. I was already rock hard but he surprised me.

"I think I'd like to try you now," he said.

"Oh, I'll grab the lube," I replied with a smile on my face.

My heart was pounding, I had been looking forward to him fucking me and my hands were shaking a little as I coated his cock with the lube.'

"Are you okay, you're shaking," he said, gently touching my face.

"Oh I'm just excited, I've been looking forward to this."

"I have too, on your back, I want to see your face."

I put a pillow at the small of my back and opened my legs for him, I was still rock hard, he sucked me for a couple of minutes while he fingered my ass with lube then got between my legs and placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to my ass. He was gentle with me, almost mimicking the tenderness I'd given him the first time but when I was ready he began to increase his pace.