A Cinderella Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Th... this feels so good," he gasped.

"Your cock feels amazing inside me," I gasped as he fucked me.

He lasted longer than I expected for his first time with me, I watched his face change as he got close, contorted in pleasure and lust then pure pleasure when his orgasm came. It felt amazing, his cock swelled then I felt the warmth from his cum as it splashed inside me, each spurt sending his seed deeper into me. His climax had me on the edge too, he reached down and stroked my cock a few times then I came too, Gerald's cock still inside me as I sprayed my breasts and stomach with cum. He laid on top of me, kissing me as his cock softened and slid out of my ass.

"That was amazing," he said finally as he climbed off me.

"Yes it was, I think I enjoyed it more than fucking you."

"Really? I'd like to do it again."

"You can have me as often as you like."

Our stay at the hotel flew by, we talked through the night, we made love countless times and by the time we were ready to leave I knew I wanted to spend my life with him. Thankfully he felt the same.

A week later he had joined us at home for dinner.

"This was wonderful Mrs Cardington, thank you," said Gerald as he finished his desert.

"I wasn't sure what you'd like, we eat pretty plainly, I try to keep this man healthy so I can keep him around!" said Louise, rubbing Dad's shoulder.

"Oh no, it was perfect, I have nutritionists and chefs that feed me what I think I should eat, it's nice to get away from that at times."

"Well, you said you wanted a few minutes with her Dad, Sam and her sisters can help me in the kitchen."

"May I help with anything?"

"No, you can not, you're our guest. Come girls."

I helped gather up plates and dishes and took them into the kitchen with Louise and my step sisters, when the door was closed Louise grabbed me and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, she had tears in her eyes.

"I'm so happy for you, seeing how he dotes on you, the way he looks at you, that man is infatuated with you, his love is practically pouring out of him, it's so wonderful to see my love," she said.

"I'm gonna barf," said Laura with a grin.

"He's a lot more down to earth than I imagined," said Clara.

"He really is amazing, we talked for hours about what life would be like, I think I know what he's talking to Dad about," I replied.

"Well Duh, what else would it be!" said Laura.

It took dinner with his Dad for me to find out, after a wonderful meal, my Gerald stood up and addressed his Father.

"Father, I know I didn't turn out the way you wanted me to but I am glad you grew to accept the love that Sam and I share. To that end, I have already asked her father for his blessing and I would like yours too, I would like to ask Sam if she would marry me," he said.

"Well don't ask me, she's the one you should be asking!" Gerald senior said with a laugh.

My Gerald turned my chair to face him, he got down on one knee, took my hand and asked if I would marry him, he brought out a small diamond ring from his pocket. His father looked at it and shook his head, frowning.

"No, no, no, I can't accept this. Wait right here," he said and left the room.

We all looked at each other, wondering what was going on. Gerald senior came back a few minutes later and handed Gerald a small box.

"I know she would want you to have that," he said. My Gerald had tears welling up in his eyes when he looked at it.

"Thank you Father, you have no idea how much this means to me," he said to his Dad. "Sam, if I may have that ring back, I sneaked away to get it when I should have spoken to my dad, this one was my mothers engagement ring."

Louise gasped when he put it on my finger, it was beautiful and looked like it was made for royalty.

"I... Yes, yes I will," I said, I got up and kissed my new fiancé. "Thank you Mr Haddington, having your blessing means everything, I promise I will make this man happy for as long as I live."

"Well, you've softened this old goat to things I didn't think I would have but you've made quite the impression on me young lady, welcome to the family," said Senior.

I hugged Gerald's Dad then sat down with him.

"I know it's tradition for the Father of the bride to pay but for the party I want to throw my only Son I'm going to insist on being given the check. I have friends in a lot of circles that tell me you've done a lot of good things for our country Jack, none of them would tell me exactly what you do and that's your business but call it a Patriotic thank you," said Gerald senior to my dad.

"I don't know what to say Mr Haddington, thank you," replied my dad.

"Well you can drop the 'Mr Haddington', it's Gerald, come have a cigar with me and we'll talk."

I'd love to say the planning was fun but I really can't remember, I was caught up in a whirlwind and could barely catch my breath. When my Dad saw me in my dress, waiting for him to walk me down the aisle, he had to wipe away tears.

"You, you look so beautiful my love, I'm so proud to be your Father," he said, hugging me.

"You have been the best father this girl could have asked for, thank you for all the times you stood up for me," I replied.

"Hey, not tears, your makeup is perfect. Let's get you out to that lucky man eh!"

Our wedding was over the top extravagant, Gerald senior pulled out all the stops and I truly felt like the Cinderella that I'd been called in passing and in jest by my sisters. We had our honeymoon on a private island, we made love every night and it was perfect. A month after we got back I had a surprise for my new husband.

"Gerald, I would like you to meet Amber," I said, introducing him to the woman.

"I uh, wow, she looks just like you. I don't understand, who is she?" he replied.

"I picked her for a reason, you, my love, are going to visit with a fertility clinic in secret and Amber is going to give us a child, hopefully an heir like your father wants. He's already agreed to it, practically cried when I discussed it with him."

"Wait, he knows?"

"Of course he does, how else do you think I could have pulled it off."

"If I may Mr Haddington, I know who you are and I know about Sam, all I want is to give you a healthy son or daughter but discretion is something your father said he'll pay me extra for. I am not one to kiss and tell anyway, I'm just happy I can do this, I love being pregnant and would be honored to do this for you," said Amber.

"I, wow, you just keep finding wonderful ways to surprise me Sam, I love you so much," he said then kissed me passionately.

* * * *

I'm not going to tell you much more, sounds cliché but I got to live my happily ever after. My surrogate had twins, a boy and a girl, their Grandfather loves to spoil them, it's wonderful to see him with them. My family live close, my Dad retired early from the CIA and is now a private security consultant for my father in law, pretty sure he makes triple what he did before too. My step sisters got lucky too, I secretly hooked them up with pretty rich but nice guys, no douchebags for them and they're happy too.

Maybe one day you'll see that spoiled rich wife at the country club, maybe it will be me, my low cut top distracting from the parts of me you'll never see.....