A Cinderella Tale

Story Info
That one where 'Cinderella' is transgendered....
9.1k words
4.59
17.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started this for the 'Twisted Fables' challenge or something it was called but never got round to finishing it. I know I missed the challenge but I liked the story and wanted it to be read.

Also, I won't claim it's a masterpiece of Transgender rights or even begin to claim to understand the challenges that life faces, my intent was to tell a story and never to cause offence in any way to those who live that every day.

I hope you enjoy my very loose interpretation of Cinderella....

I couldn't help who I was. I was born a healthy 8lb 3oz boy but for my mother who only wanted a little girl that became a big problem from day one. She dressed me as a girl, treated me like a girl and in secret, fed me hormones to make sure my body developed like one too. She home schooled me too, kept me really sheltered from the outside world and being before the days of the internet and the slightly more accepting world we see these days, my introduction to who I really was became a pretty harsh one. My Dad had some high paying job with the CIA or something, he never would tell me exactly what he did but he wasn't home much, leaving my upbringing mostly to Mom.

Part of the state allowing my home education to continue meant I had to pass certain exams, when I failed a pretty big one at 14 I was forced to go to school, when they found out the 'little girl' actually had a penis though all shit hit the fan, my Dad, for years accepting that it was my choice to be a girl, got in a huge fight with Mom when she admitted the truth to him. For me, getting changed after gym class and having different parts to all the other girls had them all screaming and running out of the locker room, I didn't understand of course but thankfully my coach at the time was nice and had me dress then took me to the Principal.

Hours of yelling at home later, Mom left for good, leaving my poor Dad to try and make sense of everything. A few months and a few rounds in court later, Dad was granted sole custody, mostly since Mom was nowhere to be found.

"I... I guess I understand now why she picked your name as Sam. I.. I'm really sorry kiddo, I had no idea she was forcing this on you," said Dad, he'd taken us to the lake to talk things over.

"I'm not upset Dad, I'm honestly okay," I replied.

Dad was looking at me, his face in a deep frown and I could see he was pained.

"What, uh, what do you want to do? The courts said since this was nothing you chose you can think about it and if you wanted to be a girl, you could get surgery or something. They said the hormones your Mother has been feeding you can be reversed so if you wanted to be a boy instead, they'd help with everything."

"I don't want to change anything about myself, I like my body how it is, I don't want them cutting pieces off of me."

"Okay. Well, I don't want you to go through what you did at school ever again. I'm moving us to a town in upstate New York, they have a new clinic there that deals with all this stuff, you'll get an education, they'll give you what you need to be who you want to be. No matter what, know that I love you. You're my only child and I'll do everything in my power to protect you okay?"

"Thank you Daddy, I love you too."

I was 16 when Dad met Louise, I was blossoming into a young woman thanks to the treatments and guidance at the new clinic, I won't pretend it was easy or straightforward but my Dad had connections to a lot of people and I got the best possible way to understand who I was. I received an education better than I could have anywhere else in the country and I accepted who I was, a transgendered woman with a 7" penis and 36 DD's that didn't look out of place on my full figured frame.

Dad and Louise got married right before I turned 18 and we moved into her house, a nice big place in the country and I gained two step-sisters. Louise knew all about my being different, Dad had introduced me to her after a few months of them dating and she fully accepted me as who I am. Her twin daughters however, took an instant dislike to me since I was given the biggest room with en suite bathroom, relegating them to the 3rd floor and a shared smaller bathroom and treated me like shit, pulling my hair, punching me and other verbal abuse when our parents weren't around.. Louise decided since they were leaving for college soon it was okay not to tell them about me. Things came out differently than they planned though.

I think I'd barely turned 19, my shower was broken and I had to use the one on the main floor. The twins, Clara and Laura, decided they would come and pick on me since I was trapped in the bathroom. I was standing just outside the stall, wrapping my hair in a towel when they came into the room, locking the door behind them. We all froze, I didn't know what to cover up and they both stood open mouthed, staring at my cock.

"What, the fuck?" said Clara after what felt like hours.

"Is that real?" Said Laura.

"Yes. I... I was born a boy but my mother wanted a girl and she gave me pills and made me this way. There's a bunch more to it than that but it's why you got the smaller room. Your Mom didn't want you to know," I blurted out, slowly putting a towel round my body.

"This is fucking crazy Laura, we need to talk to Mom about this. She could totally fucking rape us in our sleep or something," said Clara.

"Why would I do that?" I replied.

"Well, you have a dick!"

"Doesn't mean she's a fucking rapist you moron. Come on, we're going to talk to Mom but we'll leave you to get dressed," said Laura.

"It was your idea to come and torment her again," said Clara.

"Do you remember that kid in our class that killed herself? She was bullied for stuff like this, we hated Sam for being given our room when we never knew why, now I know I feel like a complete bitch. I'm sorry Sam, I really am. Come on you, let her get dressed," said Laura, pulling Clara away.

I took ages to get dressed, the girls were sitting at the dining table with my stepmom Louise, their eyes were both red like they'd been crying.

"Sit down please my love," Louise said to me. "My two ignorant daughters have just told me that they've been picking on you pretty much all the time since you moved in. They were upset about a silly room and now they think it's okay to be upset that you are different. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm sorry about the room I really am, my Dad and Louise thought it would be best," I replied.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, these two however have something to say to you."

"We're sorry for picking on you," they said, almost in unison.

"Now, Sam, tell them about you, tell my idiot daughter Clara why the notion of you raping either of them is ridiculous."

"Mostly, I'd never do anything to hurt either of you, no matter how badly you've been to me and well, I like boys," I replied.

We sat for hours talking, they both had a bunch of questions and I did my best to answer them as best I could but at the end they both hugged me at the same time and we held each other and just cried. After that day they treated me like the sister they always wanted, they'd help me with my makeup and better clothes, we'd talk about our tastes in men and spent more than a few nights sitting up with Louise drinking wine and having a great time. When Dad got home from one of his trips he was stunned to see us laughing and having fun together.

"You weren't kidding about there being a change at home," he said as he kissed Louise.

"We have had a breakthrough, there were some tears, lots of talking and a few late nights where I shared some wine but the girls are all happy together now. They know Sam is different but they both accept who she is and have forgiven her for taking their more private bedroom," replied Louise.

Dad just smiled and gave me a hug.

"Well, why don't you all get dressed into something nice and I'll take us all out to dinner, I have something to tell you all," he said.

"Oh Sam you totally have to wear that blue dress!" said an excited Clara as she pulled me by the hand.

With help from the twins I looked amazing, the dress seemed to accentuate my larger breasts but it hugged my figure without leaving any chance to spot my 'package'. Dad smiled when he saw me and kissed me on the cheek.

"You look beautiful my love," he said.

"Thank you Daddy," I replied.

Dad had us wait until dessert before he'd tell us what his announcement was.

"So, you all know I have a job I really can't talk about, well, I'm retiring from that side of work and I'm going to be a consultant which means, desk job and no more long trips away," he said.

"Oh great timing Dad, right as we have wild girls nights planned for the next year," I said, we all laughed. "I'm kidding, that's great news." I got up and hugged him.

"Well I'm really glad you're all getting along better, Clara, Laura, please know how grateful I am that you have accepted Sam for who she is, you have no idea how much it means to me and your Mother, it's something we spent many nights talking about."

"We were bitches until we knew but it was about a silly room, now we have an awesome sister," said Laura.

We sat talking for ages, as we were getting ready to get the check, a man in a really nice suit approached my Dad and asked to speak with him. Dad got up and chatted with him for a few minutes, shook his hand and put a business card in his pocket before coming back to the table.

"What was that about?" said Louise.

"Uhm, tell you all in the car," he replied.

We left and once we were buckled up, Dad turned to face us in the back.

"So, do any of you know who Gerald Haddington is?" he said, we all shook our heads.

"Isn't he some rich dude, owns like half the state?" said Louise.

"Well, he just lives there, he's very wealthy, very connected and super old school, very old fashioned. His family has lived here for generations, he's a good man too, I've met him in passing a couple of times. Well, the man who spoke to me tonight was one of his assistants, he respectfully asked me if he could extend an invitation to you three to a fancy ball, apparently Mr Haddington Senior is dismayed by his son not being able to find a wife so has invited some eligible women to some fancy ball in hopes he'll be inspired," said Dad.

"Oh Cinderella you shall go to the ball!" I said with a laugh.

"Hey, you calling us ugly stepsisters," laughed Laura.

"Is he for real?" asked Clara.

"Yes, he gave me his card, I'll be calling him tomorrow to give our address," replied Dad.

We all laughed and joked about it on the way home, a few days later we got the invites in the mail and for the few weeks leading up to it our lives became a frenzy of picking the right dress and hair appointments. I played along and just enjoyed myself, I figured I'd not be the one chosen and hoped to just have a good time but I couldn't help a pang of sadness as I stood in front of the mirror. I looked amazing, my dress, my hair and my makeup were perfect but I wondered if I'd ever find a man to accept me for who I was. I pushed those thoughts aside for the time being and joined my step sisters, they both looked beautiful.

"You all look so beautiful," said Louise with a smile.

After a few pictures, we got into the waiting car and were driven to the ball. It was a pretty intimate affair really, there were about 20 other women there about the same ages as us, all looking just as stunning. Quite a few of them wore expensive looking diamond necklaces and earrings to flaunt their obvious wealth but most of them looked down at us. The room itself was like a reception lounge, various chairs and tables dotted round the expensive and old looking décor.

"Well gosh Laura, didn't you think to get the diamonds from the vault for this evening?" laughed Clara.

"Right, I swear that bitch looks down her nose at me again I'll knock her pretty teeth out," said Laura.

"Fuck it, this champagne is good stuff, lets say we just enjoy ourselves?" I said, trying to calm them down a little.

We'd had a few drinks and enjoyed some of the finger food that was brought round when Gerald Haddington Junior entered the room flanked by the assistant that spoke to Dad and another guy I assumed was his bodyguard. I felt something in my stomach I'd never felt before, butterflies? Is that what they felt like? Gerald looked stunning in his tuxedo, I'd half expected some goofy looking ugly dude with bad acne but he was perfect, tall, rugged and handsome with perfect hair and an amazing smile. Clara poked me in the ribs.

"So, that's your type is it?" she said with a grin.

"Wh.. what?" I stammered.

"Honey, you're practically drooling."

"Well, he's good looking, I can't help it."

"I'm teasing, he is pretty cute."

Eventually they got to us, he'd been introduced to most of the other women.

"Master Gerald, this is Laura and Clara Fenwick and their stepsister Sam Cardington," said the assistant.

"Sam, short for Samantha or something else?" said Gerald as he took my hand to kiss it.

"N...no, just Sam," I replied, his lips felt so soft on my hand and his eyes just sparkled.

"It's very nice to meet you ladies," he said, kissing the twins' hands too.

Once he'd been round the room to meet everyone, the assistant came to me and 7 other women and were asked to join Gerald in an adjoining room. The twins looked at each other mouthing 'what the fuck' and smiled at me as I was led away.

The smaller room was nice, it had a polished dancefloor centered by a huge fireplace and a small 4 piece band played soft music.

"Ladies, I'm Mr Haddington's personal assistant, he has chosen each of you to learn more about you, he likes to dance and will spend a few minutes with each of you to see if you get along. He will be with you shortly, please take a seat," he said then walked away.

We all sat down and just looked at each other, the other women were very pretty but were not who I'd have said were the most attractive from the previous room. After a minute or two Gerald came into the room, my butterflies came back. He came to me first, held out his hand and asked me to dance.

"I uh, I'm not really much of a dancer I'm afraid," I said as I got to my feet.

"That's okay, just put one hand here and the other here and we'll move slowly," he said, guiding me.

We moved to the middle of the floor, out of earshot of the other women thanks to the music, his eyes never left mine and I could only smile.

"If I may be so forward, there's something different about you," he said after what felt like forever.

"Well, I'm not like most women," I replied.

I'd never experience attraction like I did until that moment. His beautiful eyes seemed to gaze into my soul, his hands, respectfully on my waist, felt like they were burning warmth through my body and to my horror I felt my cock getting hard. At first he didn't notice but when he moved closer to me, my breasts mashing into his chest, he felt it rub against his own and his face seemed to light up. He held me even closer and gasped as my cock hardened even more. I could feel my face burning red and all I wanted was the ground to open up and swallow me. Thankfully my back was to the other women. Gerald smiled at me and while still holding me with one hand, gestured to his assistant.

"Thomas, please thank the other women and lead them back to the lounge," he said softly.

I was terrified, I expected to be screamed at, called an imposter or worse and basically expected the worst, despite the smile never leaving Gerald's face.

"The other women are gone, please forgive me, but I did feel what I thought I felt when I got a little close didn't I?" he said, still holding me.

"I.. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have come," I said, tears welling up in my eyes.

"No, you don't understand. Please, let us talk on the balcony."

He finally let me go and led us both to a quiet balcony at the side of the house.

"I'm not like most men, my Father wants me to be the all American heir apparent with a pretty girl on my arm ready to pass on his line but that's not for me. I think he secretly knows but refuses to accept it but I prefer men, I suppose I could be called bisexual but I much prefer looking at men's penises than vaginas, breasts are wonderful and all but I couldn't be with a woman that way. I'm being super forward and this is probably way more information than you wanted to know if I'm wrong but you're different aren't you? I felt you getting hard didn't I?" he said, pretty much rambling. I couldn't believe it.

"I was born a boy, my mother wanted a girl and well yes, you felt correctly," I replied.

"The moment I looked at you I knew there was something more, you're a beautiful woman and if I'd not danced with you I'd never have known. I think I know the answer but do you like men?"

"Y... yes."

"May I kiss you?"

"I... I'd like that."

He put his hand at the side of my face and gave me the most tender, wonderful kiss that I'd only ever dreamed about receiving. My heart felt like it was trying to burst from my chest, my breathing fast and shallow and once again my cock hardened, trying to burst from the purposely confining dress and panties.

"This is all so wonderful, I want to tell you everything, I want to know everything about you. Please tell me you feel the same," he said, holding me close to him.

"I've never felt anything like this. I never thought anyone would accept what I am no matter how much I wanted them. You're very handsome."

"I am going to slow down, I'm sorry, I'm like a kid who just discovered toys. Would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow, just the two of us away from all this façade my father insisted upon?"

"I'd like that very much."

"Then I will escort you to your car and get you safely home."

"Okay then Prince Charming," I replied with a giggle.

"Well, if that's who I am I choose to break character and say I like different balls than the fairytale." We both laughed really hard.

Clara and Laura were already in the car, the whole evening felt like a whirlwind, my head was spinning and my face felt like it was going to split in two from smiling so much. The girls were pretty drunk, they were still enjoying the champagne. I waited until we were home and away from the driver before I told them.

"No fucking way! All those pretty women in front of him trying to be 'pick this sexy pussy' and he prefers cock? That's fucking awesome! You should have seen their faces when they didn't get to go in the next room, the other 7 that came back looked like they wanted to kill someone, grabbed their jackets and stormed out. We didn't care, I already have a boyfriend and Laura might be a little gay?" said Clara, she was really drunk and a little loud.

"I'm not gay I just don't like the frathouse fuckboys that keep throwing themselves at me," she said matter-of-factly.

"So I'm guessing you had a good time then," said Louise. She was watching tv with Dad.

"Yes, it was like some dating line up, all these gorgeous women there and Prince Charming prefers dick, saw something different in Sam and spilled his guts to her," said Laura, still being loud.

"You were both every bit as beautiful as the other women there, stop saying that like you weren't," I said.

"Well all 3 of you need to go drink some water and go to bed," said Louise.

I was pretty sure I slept with a smile on my face, I woke up so happy, singing in the shower and everything and was still grinning when I went downstairs for coffee. Clara and Laura were still in their gowns, both nursing a big mug of coffee and looked a little worse for wear.

"Well someone was too busy swooning over Prince Charming to get as drunk as us, probably the smartest of us," said Clara.

"We were barely there long enough to get drunk, how did you manage it?" I asked.