A Civic Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a rustle of indistinct noise, and then the bed creaked as my wife and her first lover leapt on board. My wife quickly gasped out, "Oh yes baby, you've got the idea. Oh yes!"

My wife's happy moaning and exhortations to her lover increased in volume and frequency until she climaxed with a happy yodel of pleasure. With almost no delay, the bed began rhythmically creaking and groaning as my phone reverberated with an unrelenting crescendo of flesh slapping on flesh, excited grunting, and passionate cries.

The erotic ensemble bursting from my phone triggered a solid erection on my part. At least my important parts still functioned properly. As soon as the bruising and swelling abated and Alexia approved, I would be able to resume my rightful place between my wife's thighs in a few more weeks.

I sighed. In the meantime, I just had to be content to sit there sipping on a bourbon from the mini-bar and watching a football game on TV while my wife was being entertained next door. It certainly sounded like Rita was being very thoroughly amused by her troupe of deputized lovers during my medically induced hiatus from sex.

Rita's undulating howl of primaeval pleasure burst from the phone along with the bellowing of her stud stallion as they both climaxed from their mutual endeavors. My wife laughed gayly and called out a throaty challenge, "Next!"

For an hour my phone spewed out the wild, uninhibited pandemonium of my wife and her young randy lovers thoroughly enjoying one another. With my wife repeatedly exalting God at the top of her lungs, it certainly sounded like a Holy Roller revival over there. Finally, I heard her laugh happily and gasp out, "Enough, Enough! I need a break before round two. Besides I am starving. Go get cleaned up, and I'll meet you for dinner downstairs in an hour. My husband's treat!"

I heard raucous male laughter and some desultory murmured conversation. The door closed, and then there was silence from next door.

My wife suddenly strode in through the unlocked connecting doors. She was naked under a white hotel robe that was only loosely pulled closed.

Rita swished by trailing an enticing miasma that blended the fragrance of a spicy, earthy perfume mixed with the musty smell of sweat and sex. She plopped down with an impentent grin on the sofa next to my chair. She reached over and took my glass of bourbon and water from the table and took a healthy swig before handing it back to me with a lascivious smile.

Rita cooed seductively, "Thank you dear, that certainly worked up a thirst. Those naughty children drank all of the champagne."

My wife shot me a hearty grin, "Honey, these boys are like pub food, hearty and quite filling for the moment but on the bland side. You on the other hand, my dear, are like a gourmet dinner in a five star restaurant. You offer up a feast that is a delightful mix of spicy, long-lasting flavors. Needless to say, I am anticipating your return to duty ASAP but," she gave a nonchalant shrug, "I guess the boys will have to do for the time being. Thank you for indulging me."

I gave a dismissive wave of my hand saying sardonically with a cynical smile, "Of course, my dear."

My wife sat back on the sofa eyeing me curiously as she crossed her legs. The robe split open revealing the full length of her muscular, shapely legs that had so recently welcomed her merry band of lovers. The robe gaped open at top revealing a very generous view of her decolletage where those same lovers had gamboled with her happy encouragement. Her long chestnut hair was a disheveled tangle that framed her flushed face with its engorged vermilion lips and dancing grey-green eyes. Rita was the epitome of the wickedly, wanton wife. She smirked at me unrepentantly. It was as though she was some kind of pagan fertility goddess with untamed female sexuality crackling in an aura about her.

A silent "Wow" was all my dazed brain could formulate in response to this unabashed sexpot of mine.

Glancing at my phone on the table Rita asked curiously, "Well, what did you think? You must have heard everything. I have never done, nor even dreamed, I would do something like that."

I laughed ruefully, "Well, judging by the racket, I think my wife had a very enjoyable and improper little escapade. No foul. I said you could. I also overheard that I am treating my wife and her collection of randy lovers to dinner." I shook my head sadly and teased, "Not only do I provide them my wife to fuck, but I have to feed them too!"

Rita grinned, "You are welcome to join us, dear. I have a very racy outfit I am going to wear to dinner. The blouse is scandalously low cut and sheer, almost see through and the skirt is, well... very short. I will be bare underneath, top and bottom. The boys will be drooling! And no doubt they will all have a case of the wandering hands. You could sit at another table and just watch your outrageous wife misbehaving in public, if you are too shy to join us. "

I shook my head dismissively, "No thanks, I'll order room service and leave you and your friends to your own devices. You better order oysters if you are going to do those boys three times again."

Rita laughed gayly and held up four fingers as she whispered sexily, "Oh that first young boy! He's a precocious one! He insisted on seconds after the others finished! I couldn't refuse him though; he was just so earnest."

She shook her head in wonder, "Ooh la-la is all I can say." She sighed expansively, "But I am too old to do all that again. I have picked out the winner to spend the night with me. The other two are to stop by at seven and seven-thirty tomorrow morning to collect their share of your wife's ass. That is their consolation prize for placing and showing in the competition to share my bed tonight. They all three have to be back in their meeting at eight-thirty."

Rita stood up and took my phone. She killed the connection to her tablet murmuring, "These boys just want to fuck your wife, dear. I'm in very good hands so you don't need to stand by to rescue your misbehaving wife anymore."

Rita walked to the connecting door, stopped, and turned around. She said brightly, "They have a lovely Sunday brunch here. Make us reservations for nine, and I'll meet you there. Meanwhile, I need to cleanup for dinner."

And with that she was gone. I heard her click the lock on her connecting door.

The soundproofing in the rooms was good, and I could hear nothing that transpired through the rest of the night and the next morning in my wife's room. I could well imagine what transpired, though.

SUNDAY BRUNCH

At nine the next morning, I went and claimed our reserved table for the brunch. The brunch included mimosas, and I sat sipping those until my wife joined me, a tad over an hour late.

My wife was glowing with health and vibrancy as she took her seat next to me. She took the waitresses proffered mimosa. Rita took a deep sip and gave me a grin and a wink as she breathlessly simpered, "And that, my dear, is the right way to start the day! I am afraid the children were all late for their meeting."

Silence engulfed us. After all, what does a husband say to a wife who spent the last twelve hours enthusiastically fucking three other men? And for that matter, what does that well-laid wife say to her cuckolded husband in such circumstances? It was a rather awkward situation not addressed by Emily Post.

After a few mumbled embarrassed pleasantries, we went to the brunch stations and helped our plates. Back at the table I watched with amusement as my wife wolfed down food from her generously heaped plate.

Rita caught me watching her and gave a mischievous smile as she exclaimed, "What? I burned a lot of calories last night and this morning. I am starving!"

That broke the ice, and we both laughed. We had some light conversation about innocuous topics still skirting around the topic of my wife's "adventure." She went back and got a waffle smothered in peaches and maple syrup that she had missed the first time around. That girl certainly had a very healthy appetite this morning.

I finally got up my nerve to broach the topic of my wife's scandalous behavior, "And will you tell your friend, Alexia, all about your adventures here on the coast?"

Rita grinned, "Of course. We tell each other everything. On the way home I will text her that I filled her prescription for a temporary boyfriend with your permission but tripled the dosage. She'll think it's a hoot and will likely be waiting at the house to hear the scoop!"

Rita sat back and sipped her aromatic coffee. She was a very satisfied and fully sated woman this morning, in more ways than one.

Rita glanced over at me and murmured mysteriously, "And guess what?"

I looked at her curiously as I replied, "What?"

Rita paused dramatically and then announced, "One of them was a virgin."

I laughed, "No way. I didn't know they still existed. How do you know?"

Rita stared in her coffee thoughtfully as she replied, "I guessed as much. He was number three this afternoon and a little nervous and uncertain. A woman can tell. I covered for him and got him in the groove so to speak. I didn't want him to embarrass himself in front of his friends."

She looked over at me and said, "I picked him to spend the night with me last night. I wanted to give him some personalized, one-on-one, hands-on training." Rita gave a teasing grin as she whispered conspiratorially, "And oh my, he was a very apt student. He kept waking me up all night to practice his lessons. I am going to need a nap on the drive home."

"Oh, so you really don't know that he actually was a bonafide virgin," I challenged.

Rita shook her head. "He was. He told me so last night. You know, a little pillow talk about things. Gave me the whole rundown. His girlfriend - she's an absolutely gorgeous thing; he showed me a picture. Anyway, she was, shall we just say, very popular in high school and college. She's ready to carry their relationship to the next stage, and the poor boy is terrified his inexperience won't satisfy such a worldly female. She's out of town serving as a bridesmaid in a wedding in Richmond. When she returns next Sunday, he is certain she will be expecting him to perform in the boudoir."

I exhaled a breath and added "A real virgin, wow! Well, he will certainly always remember you."

My wife had a self-satisfied smile and said softly, "Yes, he will, won't he. We always remember who we did it with the first time."

There was a contemplative silence as we sipped our coffee. My wife put her coffee down and looked at me uncertainly. She started and stopped and finally said in a strained voice, "Hum, dear,... uh, are you still going on your trip next week?"

I looked at her in puzzlement and replied, "Yes. I have an eight o'clock appointment Monday for a checkup of my damaged parts with Alexia and then catch the eleven o'clock plane to Chicago. Back home Thursday at five. Why?"

The waitress came by and refilled our coffee mugs.

Rita picked up her coffee, took a sip, stared contemplatively at the steaming black liquid, and whispered, "My virgin is the systems engineer for his home and commercial security company office over in Tuscaloosa. Just an hour from us in Birmingham."

Rita glanced at me nervously.

I cut in, "Well, I am still out of action so I suppose it is still ok, in that sense. But we do have a bright and perceptive daughter at home, you know. It's one thing to be catting around on the coast; it's another to do so in your home nest with a brassy daughter snooping around."

My wife smiled a gottcha smile. "Genie leaves Monday morning on a week long senior bus trip visiting colleges all over the region. I'll be home all alone."

A surprised "Oh" was all I could muster.

Rita rushed on pell-mell, "My virgin is going to come over Tuesday after work, take Wednesday off, and drive back early Thursday before work. And, ah, well, you know..." She shrugged her shoulders expressively.

I had not expected this. My weekend indulgence was being expanded quite a bit by my sultry wife. Oh well, I had started it, I guess. I replied noncommittally, "Ah, I see."

My pretty wife reached over and patted my hand and smiled coquettishly as she whispered throatily, "Well dear, I thought I should give the poor boy a graduate course in sex education. We will work on some of the finer points of the art of making love to a woman. You know, just to be sure he is ready for his Sunday night debut with his girl friend. I want to be certain that she has her hands full and that she gets full satisfaction from my training efforts."

I replied with an amused shake of my head, "Well, I suppose it is each generation's duty to educate and train the younger generation in practical life skills. No doubt you are only doing your civic duty, after all."

My wife grinned mischievously and exclaimed, "Exactly my dear, I knew you would understand. Of course, we both know that it is only my patriotic civic duty that is making me do this."

12